Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings!   May 8th 2014, 06:29

Sorry for not being on as much as I hoped to be but thank you for continue to work on the finishing updates for the site. But I have come to find small issues that hit me as I was looking through the site yesterday I would like to express a few things with members and staff.

If a quest or mission tells you that you are to have Manager/Staff Interaction, You cannot stop explaining the manager when you wish for them to come into play. As you are giving up control of creating/using NPC's during that time frame until the mission/quest is over. Which is why during the Chuunin Exam [Curse Doll] any NPC you met is not currently there. Because of the fact you are not in control of them though you are being tested.

After the first post of the Player or PC, happens the manager is allowed to start the interaction. A player however "can and only" Point out seeing someone so that would cause the Manager to play the NPC part for that character in the mean time.

Trainings I warned everyone before about this that in the title it must show 1 of 4 things in order to get gains. Rather its Solo - RP / Training or Group RP / Training. In order to get the gains you must have Training, with what type Solo or Group. After which if you do not you will forfeit the gains. As stated on system update v1.04, this if you have any updates that were previously done that do not show these within the title they will be taken as you were warned during that update. Staff will be looking through these today to get everyone back on track.

Thank you for your time everyone,
Omni

Last edited by Omnicron on May 19th 2014, 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings!   May 9th 2014, 00:11

Understood, and sorry if I made some mistakes and didn't notice them Omni, I will be more aware when doing them in the future.

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1