Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 00:53

Raijin had woken up early, and used limbo to jump back Kousen to go through the library that Grave and himself shared, they were all mostly Grave’s but they shared a lot of things, there was a scroll they had come into possession over about a sword, it surprised him that there was one that shared his name, as well as the mountain that he still owned a building at in Kumo, scrolling through all the scrolls he finally found the scroll, pulling it out and setting it down on a table he opened it up to read the words about said sword he heard rumours about.
107/107 – 1/20

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 00:59

Looking at the scroll he sighed it was a pretty long scroll, which read the following:

The legends of our ancestors and up to current date state that there is a sword of lightning, it’s had previous owners allowing the wielder to obtain a sword of lightning in power, and was said to be the sword of Lord Raijin himself, although the records get hazy back to those days and it’s a complete mystery as to how the sword came to be, or its origins.

It takes refuge in the hand that touches the sky, from the ground, its peak is that of little known value or quality scenery due to the lack of visitors to the top, the mountain is said to be the home of Raijin himself and thus is limited into the mystery of the mountain.
139/246 – 2/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 01:04

After reading it he wondered about all of it, as oddly enough he was one of the few who had been to the top of the mountain, he couldn’t help but laugh about it all before he shrugged and rolled the scroll up and turned around to put it away, while he did he thought more about how there was two different times he would have to venture into the mountain or up it, itself, to find either a new power to use, or a new weapon, things were getting curious for the young youth as it felt like the lord Raijin himself was summoning him there repeatedly.
108/354 – 3/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 01:11

Opening up the limbo portal again he jumped in through it and back out within his home built into the side of Mount Raijin, he quickly ran out the door and turned around to face the mountain, there was no way of touching the mountain itself without getting electrocuted but then he remembered the fact he could control the flow of lightning around him, but this was a dangerous challenge that even he wouldn’t consider doing half due to the fact that he would most likely still die even being able to control the lightning itself, he sighed as he looked out at the mountain before he sat down on the ground.
112/466 – 4/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 01:19

As he did he noticed Aoi and Kage come walking out of the building, he smiled as he saw the two of them, they were his other family aside from Grave in all honesty, except Aoi, it was complicated what they were to each other but yet they fought just as hard for each other when it came down to combat. Aoi came and sat down beside Raijin and nudged him in the shoulder, “what are you up to?” she asked curiously, Raijin just smiled and pet Kage’s head before he looked back to Aoi, “I’m after a sword now.” Raijin said.
102/568 – 5/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 01:43

Aoi looked at Raijin and laughed, “always collecting new toys, aren’t ya.” She said as she pet Kage now as well, Raijin just looked at her and shrugged, “hey, it’s got my name within the sword, so hell, it’s nice to collect them I suppose.” Raijin said as he chuckled a bit to himself, he laid back on the ground and removed his helmet and looked up at the sky before he sighed, “only if there was a way to find out how to get back inside the mountain to find the blade…” Raijin said as he looked at the mountain again.
102/670 -6/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 01:51

Aoi just sighed, “you know, instead of trying to figure out a way, why don’t we do something in the meantime that might help you get in there, like making a plan.” She said, Raijin turned and looked at her and shrugged his shoulders, “what you have in mind?” he asked curiously as he was interested in what she had for an idea. Kage purred while both Aoi and Raijin pet him, it caught his attention and he laughed a bit, “at least someone’s enjoying himself.” He said jokingly, Aoi just smiled, “well, you remember the location where you were last time you went in?” Aoi asked.
107/777 – 7/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 02:19

Raijin looked over in the general location and shrugged, “I can remember the general location, but not the exact spot for the door that was used to get in by the guardian of the power I found up there.” Raijin said as he thought about thinking back to the time he found it, there was in fact another path to get up further within the mountain, so maybe the sword was at the very top of it. “It looked like there was another path leading up further into the mountain, possibly to the top of the mountain.” Raijin added, Aoi smiled at his progress already.
105/882 – 8/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 02:58

“There, you’ve figured out how to get up there, the problem now remains within the door to get in.” Aoi said, but Raijin shook his head, “there’s three guardians on the way up, their what you’d call almost complete copies of yourself, but that’s when or if we are able to make it inside the building.” Raijin said as he put his helmet on, “hang on.” Raijin said before he placed his hand on the ground, “open!” The portal to limbo opened and he jumped in grabbing Aoi’s hand and pulled her in with him then suddenly before they landed inside limbo he called another portal.
106/988 – 9/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 03:10

After they passed through the second portal, Raijin looked at Aoi and smirked, she gave him a curious look, “how much have you trained since I had to leave for a while?” She asked looking at Raijin, he shrugged his shoulders, “a bit here and there…” he said before he turned to face the location of where the old man once was, he looked around before he called out “hey, it’s Raijin, I’ve come back!” but no one replied or even the slightest hint at there being anyone within the area, he shrugged his shoulders and looked at Aoi, “I guess he moved out.” He joked.
106/1094 – 10/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 03:16

Aoi walked up and hit his shoulder with the back of her hand, “be more respectful.” She said in a lover kind of way, Raijin just grinned under his samurai mask and walked in a bit further with Aoi and Kage. After they looked about a bit it was clear there was no one there, and no one was going to harm them or bother them, but the question that remained in the back of his head as he looked around, “Well, there’s the path, let’s get up there.” Aoi said as she looked back at Raijin who nodded and walked to the path.
104/1198 – 11/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 03:39

As they walked up the path Raijin happened to look over at Kage and saw his ears pulled back, “what’s wrong boy?” Raijin asked as he turned and looked to try and see what he was freaking out about before lightning struck at them, Raijin pointed his finger up to catch the bolt and twisted his body in a certain way before he shot the lightning back into the sky, “best you wait for us back there Kage, I can keep two of us safe but I can’t keep all of us safe.” Raijin said as he pet Kage on the neck.
102/1300 – 12/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 03:49

Kage growled as he turned and left Raijin and Aoi to wait for them where they were, “Are you sure that was a good idea?” Aoi asked, Raijin shook his head, “but I’d rather him be safe then dead in this kind of situation.” Raijin said, Aoi put her hand on his shoulder, “well I guess we should get this over with then soon as possible.” She said with a smirk, Raijin nodded and they turned and continue to walk up the path further before it went into a room, it was half way up the mountain but what was inside that caught them off guard.
106/1406 – 13/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 03:55

The room was a giant hall lit with torches lit along the walls, and in the middle was a statue, now the statue was something that no one would expect as it was a trap, or a guardian, walking into the hallway Aoi and Raijin watched as the stone statue became animated and was in fact steel now, Raijin looked at Aoi, “I think we pissed it off already without even attacking it.” Raijin said, Aoi shot him a look that said “really?” they watched it before it looked at them and it walked up a few feet and stood there.
101/1507 – 14/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 04:46

The metal statue looked at them both before it turned to Raijin, “I’m the guardian of the highest point of Lord Raijin’s Mountain, you want to get closer to Lord Raijin then you must answer the questions, otherwise…” it’s voice was blank and hollow, Raijin looked at it with a confused look on his face that was hidden by the samurai mask, he looked at Aoi and shrugged his shoulders, “hey, might as well, if we get them right we don’t have to worry about fighting big guy there.” Raijin said, Aoi just sighed as she looked at Raijin with a worried look on her face.
106/1613 – 15/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 04:54

Aoi grabbed Raijin’s arm, “yeah but what happens if we lose? Are you sure you can take on that big beast of a guardian?” she asked, Raijin shrugged, “that’s what makes it so thrilling, and interesting.” Raijin replied, she let go of his arm and shook her head, “fine.” she replied, Raijin turned and looked to the guardian, “we’ll accept your challenge, what are your questions?” Raijin said looking at the guardian, it looked to him then the woman before it nodded its metallic head, “I’m the whisper that’s warm and cold, I’m everywhere, but no one can see me.”
100/1713 – 16/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 05:11

Raijin looked at Aoi and shrugged, “that’s easy, it’s the wind.” He said, the metal guardian turned and looked to Raijin, “that is correct, now your next question, “The bones of the world stretch towards the sky’s embrace. Veiled in white, like a bridge greeting her groom. Of what do I speak?” the guardian said, Raijin looked at the guardian before he looked to Aoi, she nodded “The mountains is what you speak of.” She said, the guardian turned to look at Aoi and nodded, “that is correct little demon warrior, your companion must be of worth if he’s running around with demons.” The guardian said.
106/1819 – 17/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 05:21

Raijin looked at Aoi and she smiled and looked back to Raijin, “yes, he’s proven his worth and strength more than once and it amazes me how much they can prove themselves over and over, whereas others… not so much.” She said, Raijin bowed and smiled, he removed his helmet and set it down on the ground before he sat down beside it, “I understand your meaning little one, but now is the final question, this one is going to be a tough one.” The metal guardian warned, he took a step closer before it stopped a few feet away from Raijin and Aoi.
104/1923 – 18/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 05:27

Raijin looked at the guardian and nodded, “no point in backing out now.” He said, Aoi sighed and walked over and sat down beside him, the guardian looked at them both before he nodded, “okay little ones, here’s your final question… I’m neither a guest nor a trespasser be. In this place I belong, that belongs also to me.” the guardian said, Raijin looked at it before he looked back over to face Aoi, she looked at him and shook her head, he turned to face the Guardian before he placed his hands on his knees and closed his eyes before he mulled the question over.
106/2029 – 19/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   May 17th 2014, 05:32

Raijin finally opened his eyes and stood up and looked the Guardian in its shadowy black eyes, he took a deep breath in before he looked to Aoi, “Home, the answer to that is home, I’ve heard that riddle before.” Raijin said, the guardian laughed hearty as it slowly disappeared revealing a stone table, the voice of the guardian returned but in a spiritual way, “you are worthy to wield Raijin’s sword of lightning.” It said, before its presence was nowhere in sight anymore, Raijin walked over and picked up the sword before he turned around to face Aoi, “we did it, let’s go get Kage and go home.” Raijin said with a smile.
114/2143 – 20/20

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin   

Back to top Go down

Quest - Great-sword of the Lightning God: Raijin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1