Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 11:54

Raijin was relaxing as he looked around the island, Kage and Aoi were with him, trying to figure out what he was doing but he would disappear on them as soon as they would try to ask, Aoi now getting a little disappointed rather annoyed instead, “What are you looking for by the love of the Gods?” she called out, Raijin just turned around and laughed “nothing, I’m just looking, doesn’t mean that I’m actually looking for something.” Raijin called back as he laughed, Aoi just gritted her teeth and shook her head, “your strange you know that?” she called out.
101/101 – 1/45 (15 each)

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 12:17

Raijin shrugged his shoulders, “yeah, but at least I’m trying to find and create something, I want to create a hidden base somewhere somehow without anyone knowing about it, or its location.” He said as he wondered about, what Aoi was so annoyed about all of a sudden, “Come on, some villager needs your help.” Aoi called as Kage roared before following after Aoi, Raijin looked at them both and sighed before he shook his head, “even my own panther walks with her more than me! Isn’t that just a swift left field kick.” Raijin said as he shook his head, “I’m coming, I’m coming.” He called out as he ran to catch up with Aoi and Kage.
118/219 – 2/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 12:22

After catching up, the trio walked all the way to the docks before they had to catch a boat to Taki, where one of the villagers had big ties to a larger family that came out of the blacksmith country, not to mention was extremely wealthy. After Arriving Raijin knocked on the door and waited, “Think they went to sleep?” he joked as he looked at Aoi, she looked at him and hit him with the back of her hand across his upper right arm, “keep your head in it.” She said, Raijin just laughed, as a butler answered the door, “So they are home.” Raijin said jokingly.
108/327 – 3/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 12:27

Raijin and Aoi followed the butler into the house which was pretty massive, and somewhat scary, Raijin never liked open huge cathedral like houses or buildings, too much space for anything to hide within. They were left in a study like room where Raijin gladly took a seat as the butler left, “I wonder what his “lord ship” wants with us?” Raijin said, Aoi just sighed, “that’s why we’re here to find out knuckle head.” She replied, before long a sour pungent perfume filled Raijin’s nose and he knew that the owner of the house was entering the room.
“Ah! You have come, so good of you to come!” the man said as he entered the study room.
118/445 – 4/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 12:32

Raijin turned and looked at the man and shrugged his shoulders, “I just came along to hear what you want from Me.” he said bluntly, as Aoi was about to hit him the man laughed, “very good, a man who likes to get to business when it’s required, I like that, anyways I have a personal request for you if you’re interested, I have 3 very valuable items I have come into possession and I’m offering them all to you if you can steal an heirloom from a very well-known and rich family.” The man said, Raijin just looked at all the books and sighed, “I have a library like this at home, but it’s bigger…” Raijin said as if he didn’t hear anything the man had just said.
129/574 – 5/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 12:39

Raijin then turned around to see the man and shrugged his shoulders, “Why should I? that’s why I’m here, for you to explain and try to reason with me as to why I should do some half assed mission or request or whatever you want to call it, cause I don’t see much of a reason in it for me aside from the items I get.” He said, the man just sighed and ignored his insult about having a bigger library, “Would it be more worth your time if I gave you all three of the items?” he asked, Raijin just shrugged, “I don’t see the reasoning coming to light yet…” Raijin said as he wondered the library reading the book titles.
122/696 – 6/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 12:52

The man had a vein appear on the side of his head clearly, finding how Raijin was treating him as an insult to which Raijin knew exactly what he was thinking, “Don’t you dare spew some bullshit about you having more honor than a samurai you honourless speck of manure.” Raijin said with a dead locked look on his face, the man took a step back from it, and it even caught Aoi off guard a bit that she stared at Raijin now. “We.. well… this heirloom actually belonged to my family when I was a boy, when a war happened it was lost and considered lost for ages, until recently.” The man said pausing keeping a close eye on Raijin now.
122/818 – 7/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 12:59

“I was visiting a close friend when, I noticed this necklace upon one of his friends wife from the Fire Country, my Grand-mother used to wear that same necklace all the time and said it was passed down through generation to generation, and I’d like it back, please, all I’m asking is some family history returned.” The man said pleading and sounded somewhat like begging now to this point, Raijin stopped and looked at a book before he turned around to face the man before him, “and why should I? you answered the reason, but the why I should you haven’t.” Raijin said, the man was getting irritable now.
109/927 – 8/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 13:04

“I believe I’ve explained myself enough to you!” The man said, his irritation clear in his tone, Raijin just smiled under his mask as he walked up now face to face with the man, “I don’t like your tone but I’ll do this, not for you, but for your family because I met with your wife before you and she is clearly the brains of your business.” Raijin said as he turned to look at Aoi, “did you get the details from the wife or do we need them from this prick?” Raijin asked, Aoi just shook her head and sighed heavily.
102/1029 – 9/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 13:16

Raijin shrugged and vanished into a cloud of smoke, the man looked at Aoi, “what’s that smug little shits problem?” the man asked, Aoi just gave him a deathly glare with her demon eyes, “I’d watch what you say more carefully, I’m his summon, and I believe he hates you rich self-entitled people, as far as I can tell.” She said before she grabbed the information from the man before she too vanished into a cloud of smoke to appear beside Raijin, “What the hell is wrong with you lately?” Aoi asked as she walked up and gave Raijin the information written down.
103/1132 – 10/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 13:21

Raijin just shrugged as he looked out in the distance at the ocean, “I hate being summoned and told where to go like some grunt, haven’t I proved myself to anyone yet?” Raijin said angrily, he hated the fact that people that were too weak or useless to obtain something for their own gain, had to rely upon someone else’s power to obtain their goals. Aoi walked over and patted Raijin on the head, “think of it more as protecting those you care about I suppose.” She said as Raijin looked over the details, Kage walked over and nudged Raijin’s free hand which he patted his panthers smooth silky black fur.
111/1243 – 11/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 13:26

Raijin soon finished going over the information and sighed, “Yep, I knew it, he wants us to kill the family because of their stealing of his families heirloom.” He said as he passed it to Aoi to read, to which she gave him a sympathetic look, “you know, I’ve met a lot of humans, all that are willing to take life when needed, but you don’t lack the restraint on not wanting to do it instantly, you wait for them to prove a reason as to why they should die unless they are trying to take your life.” Aoi said
100/1343 – 12/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 13:31

Raijin sighed heavily, “Death is a heavy burden on one’s soul.” He simply said as he looked over at Aoi, she smiled at him and nodded, “indeed, death is a heavy burden to bear, but sometimes it’s what keeps the killers separated from those with a good heart.” Aoi said, Raijin chuckled a bit to himself, “I don’t want to fight another war especially after I found out I killed their leaders son… he was a worthy opponent.” Raijin said as he muttered something quietly to himself, looking up to Aoi he nodded, “well, I guess it’s about that time we get a move on, this heirloom won’t return itself I guess.” He said.
114/1457 – 13/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 14:01

Standing up Raijin looked at Kage, “Sorry boy, you need to go home to Hikari and protect the house while I’m gone, Aoi and I will be back soon enough.” He said as he pat the panther, it licked his face before it purred before it turned and took off light a dash of lightning. Smiling now he turned to face Aoi, “I suppose we should go.” He said to her and she nodded and they too started to run. Hitting the borders they had to be cautious, they had to have no signs of them within any of the countries what so ever to make it more easier to pass off.
112/1569 – 14/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 14:06

After they reached the Valley of the End they stopped and posted up camp, while they were there Raijin and Aoi decided to go over all the details and information they needed, “So, our mark is a wife to the brother, believe it or not, to the lord of the Fire Country, I’m just glad it’s not the Hokage…” Raijin said, Aoi sighed, “Okay, so this man has spies there and they say that the husband and wife like to go on a daily routine, during the week they always go on a late night dinner run even though they have their own cook at their home.” Aoi said.
109/1678 – 15/45
First Hibon Item obtained.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 15:04

Raijin nodded listening to Aoi reading out their information, “It seems they like to have a date night, either that or that’s where they first met.” Raijin said, Aoi nodded, “indeed, it seems that is where they met, the other location they are usually found around together with security at all times is to go see the husbands brother, they have a healthy family bond, and they look after each other it seems, and go figure, their wives are friends so it works out even better for them both.” Aoi continued, Raijin chuckled a bit, “I wish my brother wasn’t so busy with his day to day life…” He said as he thought about Grave.
115/1793 – 16/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 15:11

Aoi smiled, “it’s nice to know you two keep each other in close mind of each other, but we need to focus.” She said, Raijin nodded, “I know, anyways, so they are heavily guarded, to and from both locations and in between their usually in public which makes a fool’s errand to do it during the day and night almost, I’d have to say the best time to strike is when their either sleeping, or heading home to make it look like a robbery.” Raijin said, Aoi looked at him and shook her head, “it’s more complicated than that it seems.” She said.
103/1896 – 17/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 15:18

Raijin looked at Aoi, “how so?” he asked, She sighed and gave him another file, “seems they have at least a jounin, and a chuunin or two of rank guarding them at all times.” She said, Raijin just sighed, “I’m at a disadvantage when it comes to that part, but they can’t do much against me when I hit them so they can’t rely on their chakra.” Raijin said sighing heavily, Aoi just stayed quiet for a moment, “You need to rely on more than just that, you need to make sure you’re physically and mentally fit before you go out doing stupid crazy stuff that might affect you in the end result.” She replied.
115/2011 – 18/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 17:39

Raijin waved his hand in the air, “agreed, but right now I’m stuck with these weights on until I the seal breaks on them keeping them stuck to my.” He said as he looked down at the waterfall, Aoi walked over and hugged him and he let out a deep sigh, “I just grow tired of everything already, I just want to live a free life, find someone that means everything to me and…” He said before he -stopped, “It’s never going to happen in my life time…” Raijin said as he turned to face Aoi, “Never say those things, your mentality is your main focus, I know a lot about this because believe it or not I was once human.” She said.
123/2134 - 19/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 21st 2014, 18:17

Raijin looked at the waterfall still before he turned his attention down to the stone of the top of the statue he was sitting on, “I know, I never mean to treat you any different…” he said, Aoi patted him on the head as she hugged him from behind, “you never have, and I appreciate it, before you found our home and gained our summoning contract, the summon master before you was… let’s just say it clearly, he never let us forget what we’d become.” Aoi said, Raijin sighed and turned around and hugged her, “I’ll never treat you that way.” He replied to her.
105/2239 – 20/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 22nd 2014, 10:20

The next day Raijin and Aoi woke up and went over more of the details as they ran further and further into the fire country searching out what they needed to in order to obtain the correct information and details to find a perfect opportunity to snatch and grab the heirloom from the wife of the brother of the daimyou of the Fire Country. It would require some patience and hard work and hopefully the not so stupid choice to try and take a slight chance of a small window opening up for them as it would lock that up tight for a long time.
105/2344 – 21/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 22nd 2014, 10:34

Walking down the street and up into a hotel Raijin closed the door behind him and walked over to the bed and fell onto it and sighed, “my god, their protected so heavily.” Raijin groaned as he laid on the bed before Aoi walked in from the kitchen, “I think I might have an idea on how we can do it, you said that Hayabusa is a missing nin correct?” Aoi asked walking over to the bed to sit down beside where Raijin was laying down; he nodded from the bed and shrugged, “What about it? How would that help us out?” Raijin asked.
104/2448 – 22/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 22nd 2014, 13:04

Aoi laughed, “cause, you could use his appearance to mask yours.” She said, Raijin just smiled as he removed his helmet, “Except I own none of the same gear that he used or had, nor do I use puppets.” Raijin said as he looked up at Aoi now, she shook her head, “That’s why you have your shinobi techniques for.” She quickly replied before she stood up and walked to the balcony and opened the door and walked out and looked out at the scenery, “You know, that actually would work, but I just felt like arguing with you a little bit cause I love the hue of your eyes, it’s marveling.” Raijin said.
114/2562 – 23/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 22nd 2014, 13:10

After night fell upon the city Raijin looked around the roof tops before he had to hide quickly before being spotted by one of the shinobi that guarded the rooftops at night amongst the city, “hey, I know someone’s up here, show yourself.” The shinobi called out Raijin quickly formed his cloak over himself before he came walking around as a normal looking civilian, he pulled out a smoke and lit it before he nervously chuckled, “Sorry, I was just up here trying to get some fresh air away from the girlfriend in.” Raijin replied, the shinobi looked at him suspiciously.
101/2663 – 24/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 22nd 2014, 13:37

“Be more cautious, and stay off the rooftops at night.” The shinobi said before he ran off to continue his patrol, Raijin just sighed quickly as he turned and smirked before he vanished into a cloud of smoke, “That was close…” he murmured to himself before he arrived above the restaurant location and sighed heavily before he remained on the roof and looked down before he looked across to the hidden location across the area to where Aoi was hiding within the shadows before he changed his gear and look from what it actually was. He heard someone in the background behind him land and he sighed.
107/2770 – 25/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 23rd 2014, 02:16

Aoi looked at Raijin from across the street and shrugged before she turned around as did Raijin, they both heard a noise behind them, and it was a shinobi checking the surroundings, he looked at Aoi and gave her the cancel the mission hand sign, she nodded and they both vanished from their location. They soon met up back at the hotel room and walked in one after the other, “what happened?” Aoi asked, Raijin shook his head, we forgot to check if they did a perimeter sweep, I didn’t know they did.” Raijin replied as he tossed his helmet onto the ground.
103/2873 – 26/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 23rd 2014, 02:21

Aoi sighed, “Well, we could always go back another time and watch their schedule sweep and find a hole in it.” She said, Raijin looked at her and nodded while he rubbed his face, “Yeah, but the longer we take on this, the more time that bastard has to set up his own cover story.” He replied before he looked over at the window before a knock came at the door, “hello?” Aoi called out as they looked at each other than the door.

“Room service” called someone from the other side of the door, “I didn’t order anything” Raijin whispered as he looked at Aoi.
106/2979 – 27/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 23rd 2014, 02:44

Looking back at Raijin Aoi shook her head, “I didn’t either.” She replied also whispering, automatically Raijin drew a couple kunai and shuriken from his leg holsters, Aoi drew a long sword from her holster, “We didn’t order anything, you’ve got the wrong room.” She said as she neared the door, it was silent for a moment before a voice finally called out, “It was ordered for you, customer wouldn’t give a name.” Raijin shook his head before he vanished into a cloud of smoke and appeared at the end of the hallway before he walked up behind the person, “Lift it slowly.” He said, the bellhop jumped and nodded and lifted the lid.
114/3093 – 28/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 23rd 2014, 02:57

A letter was under the lid, Raijin sighed and hid the kunai in his hand quickly as well as the shuriken and took the letter and gave the bellhop a tip, “sorry about the scare, thought you were someone else.” Raijin said before he walked into the room, “It’s a letter.” He added after he closed the door behind him, Aoi looked at the letter cautiously, “it might be a bomb…” She said, Raijin sighed, “yeah I kind of figured it would be.” Raijin said as he formed a small series of hand seals before the mark seal on his forehead glowed green signifying that it was full, “ahh perfect timing.” He said.
113/3206 – 29/45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   May 23rd 2014, 03:02

Handing the letter to the clone, Raijin nodded, “please?” he asked, the clone nodded, “sure, it won’t kill us that way, and you know what it reads after anyways.” It replied before vanishing into a cloud of smoke. Aoi looked at him, “clever.” She simply said, and wondered why the mark on his forehead glowed suddenly, “it’s a healing move I picked up recently.” He explained, “it’ll heal me at a fast pace while giving me a big boost in the damage I can take physically.” Raijin added, Aoi just nodded, “understandable, and it’s smart to have something like that in battle, just make sure no one finds out about it unless you need it.” She replied.
117/3323 – 30/45
2nd hibon item gained
Souzou Saisei - Creation Rebirth jutsu filled (1000/1000) stored.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...   

Back to top Go down

Hikari - Quest - The ultimate search and goal...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next