Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Among The Gods Arch : 001

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1455

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Among The Gods Arch : 001   June 21st 2014, 15:53

Mei-Lee, Nakagawa, and Heise stood at the gates of the Forty-Fourth training, also apparently known as the forest of Death. Heise closed his eyes and breathed in the area of the thick forest. For some reason Heise felt more at ease near forest than anywhere else. Nakagawa looked at Heise and raised an eyebrow.
“Heise you okay? You’ve seemed a little preoccupied lately” Nakagawa mentioned. Heise turned his head and gave a fake smile.
“I’m fine really I am” He replied. Shizou appeared in front of the trio swiftly though he didn’t make one his usual movie introductions which was another weird moment for them. Shizou specifically stared at Heise for a moment then his gaze returned back to the trio with a smile and the old Shizou had returned.
“CURRENTLY OUR HERO’S FIND THEMSELVES-“
“Dear God Sensei stop yelling and talking in third person” Nakagawa said as he punched Shizou in the head. Heise laughed regaining the enthusiasm he once had.
“I agree Sensei! It quite annoying!” Heise replied!
“You guys don’t like my dramatic narrations ?” Shizou questioned.
“No!” The trio simultaneously agreed.

“Welcome to the forty-fourth training ground,” Shizou began, “It’s here we will do your survival training for a week.”
“What about our missions Sensei!” Mei-Lee said. Everyone stopped and stared at her. Again it was rare that Mei-Lee ever spoke.
“I took the liberty of calling your parents and informing the council that I will be performing a special exercise with you. Granted, you may not come back alive-“
“WHAT?” The trio shouted and were shocked. Shizou again turned from his normal mode to serious Shizou.
“You heard correctly, You may not come back alive. Anbu are tasked with the most difficult of missions and it’s your job to complete them under the most difficult of positions.” Shizou said now beginning the explanation of the training.
“Beyond these forty-four gates lies a dense forest filled with the worst Insects and creatures you could ever find. I don’t know how but things here are supersized and are going to take a little more effort to kill people. Your survival skills well be tested because you have one week to find these two documents.”
“What two documents?” Nakagawa asked raising his hand. Shizou pulled out two scrolls and layed them on the ground. The scroll on the left was marked Heaven and the scroll on the right was marked earth.
Immediately two five man teams appeared next to Shizou. Heise was in shock that their Sensei went through all of this just to train them. Heise had seen most of the Ninja around before. Some were jounin level which was a real threat, but most were Chunin.
“I count two in each group” Nakagawa said just loud enough for Heise to hear. Heise said nothing and observed as the two groups each took a scroll. Shizou raised his left fist and then opened it. As he did so the groups dispersed presumably inside the forest of Death. Nakagawa had immediately stepped forward and looked at his teacher.
“Want to take a crack at It Nakagawa?” Shizou asked knowing his student had already thought of multiple reasons behind the training scenario.

“Our goal is to gather information. I’m guessing this place will test us in three ways. The first is to gather information from a stationary and moving team. The stationary is earth and the mobile team is heaven. The second way this place is testing is our ability to survive. If this place is as lethal as the rumors made it seem. Than we will have a hard time getting to delivery point which is at the center of the forest. I’m presuming this is why he told us the diameter of the training Stadium.” He said. Everyone was impressed. Heise didn’t even think the training scenario was that deep. Though even he was left at a stump.
“Sensei, what’s the third requirement.”
“The third is the only rule. I will say this once. You are not allowed to open either scroll. Your task is to bring to the information to the center.” Shizou said raising his one finger. “Your job is to deliver information. Not know what is inside information. For all you know it could be assassination protocols against a kage or war plans.” Shizou said. He smiled and nodded to his team.
“You can back down now if you want.”
Mei-Lee and Heise smiled and instead of backing down they stepped foreward. Nakagawa sighed and realized they would need his help if they were to pass the exam. Nakagawa released a sigh.
“This is going to be such a drag” He said as he slumped over.
“Awww quit complaining Nakagawa” Heise shouted. Shizou smiled at the bravery of his students and raised his thumb.
“Alrighty then Squad 3!” Shizou demanded, “Begin!” And with that the gates would open and the trio burst forth into the gates.
Shizou turned and faced the forest where his students had just entered. Worry began to fill him.
“It’s time for them to all step up to the plate and be the ninja they were supposed from a younger age.” He said to himself. Another figure arrived on the scene and appeared behind Shizou.
“Your ninja won’t leave here alive.” He said stabbing him in the back. Shizou fell to the ground in shock from the attack and died immediately on the spot. The ninja looked at the body and sighed.
“The other two teams will take care of your body once they finish up with those kids.” He said. The man turned his head and began to move walking towards the direction of the border.
“The illustrious bloodline of the Hyuuga clan will now rest where it should truly. In the hands of the Lightning country.” His body lifted slowly into the wind and then began to disappear as the leaves began to blow. The sun beamed down on the now decaying body of the Lighning Thief Shizou.

1000 | 1000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Among The Gods Arch : 001   June 21st 2014, 21:52

“Something’s wrong” Heise said stopping in his tracks. The group had been moving for a consistent amount of time and had made good coverage of the land. Mei-Lei stopped beside Heise and nodded as well.
“I feel it to” She added in. Nakagawa stopped and looked at the two of them. He turned his attention to Heise the more vocal member and raised his eyebrows.
“What do you mean?” He asked. Heise said nothing for a moment, only rubbing his tummy.
“I don’t know I am just getting a bad feeling.” Heise said aloud. Nakagawa released a sigh and turned to Mei-Lee who was more terrified than Heise.
“Mei-Lee what’s going on?” Nakagawa said knowing she knew.
“I stopped sensing Sensei’s chakra shortly after we took off. “ Mei-Lee said. Heise began to get frustrated and walked over to the bark of the tree. Anger began to consume him and his right and punched the tree. Mei-Lee stood back in shock scared at what Heise was capable of. Nakagawa looked at Heise and then began to sigh.
“I knew this was going to be a drag. I don’t mean to make things worst but I think the officials might not be who they were supposed to be. Their chakra signature was strange in fact it was a bit darker than anything I’ve ever seen.” Nakagawa replied. Heise felt the same dark energy as well. Something was wrong indeed.
“Well than Nakagawa we need a course of action” Heise said with an affirmative tone.

253 |253
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Among The Gods Arch : 001   June 22nd 2014, 01:01

14 Trainings
- 8 Doton Training x2 (8%)
- 6 Stat Stat Pool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Among The Gods Arch : 001   June 22nd 2014, 01:01

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 10, 5, 7, 2, 3, 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Among The Gods Arch : 001   June 22nd 2014, 01:21

I kinda Forgot to put Solo Training in the title and I can't go back and edit it in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among The Gods Arch : 001   

Back to top Go down

Among The Gods Arch : 001
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1