Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

Solo Training = Uchiha's Informed of Konoha's Guest.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2078

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Solo Training = Uchiha's Informed of Konoha's Guest.   July 2nd 2014, 09:39

The morning sun was shining within the room of the young Uchiha has he sat up shaking his head looking to the sides yawning. As he sat up slowly the young shinobi was walking around towards getting to the bathroom to look into the mirror yawning again but still getting ready as he felt the cold air on him. "I cannot believe its summer and I'm the one freezing my ass off already." Walking off to get his things together Tsukiyomi placed the cloak on pulling the hood up yawning lightly again with the mask over his face. As he walked out the door to vanish he appeared before another ANBU member whom looked at him tapping their wrists as though he was showing that Tsukiyomi was late for something. "What's wrong now?" the Uchiha yelled out as he started darting off towards the other ANBU member. "Seems we have some issues within the village but we have to take a look over at the barrier for one cause of that's where the issue is truly and we are not sure if someone is breaking in or what cause they seem to appear and then vanish almost instantly." Tsukiyomi sighed to that thought as he continued looking forwards as they arrived to another group of shinobi.

"Oh finally you two are here?" A Jounin said with a smile as tsukiyomi walked up saying, "Sorry we did not mean to arrive so late." The jounin waved their hand saying with a smile, "No you are on time if anything we are just starting to scan the area for any possible foot prints if anything" The ANBU captain walked forward saying roughly, "But have you found anything at all?" The Jounin captain shook his head sighing heavily, "No actually we have not found a trace of anything its like they appeared be vanished within thin air if anything. Its hard to even pick up a trace of a scent or sense their chakra." With that Tsukiyomi sighed after hearing that only to mumble to himself, "No way in hell we can find anyone with that kind of skills if anything to leave and appear but be detected for only a split second seems off." The ANBU captain heard leaning over to tell the young man, "Listen we do not know what the enemy can even do or even if it is an enemy we need to stay on guard and be ready to move if anything."

Tsukiyomi nodded knowing what that meant for him as he turned to vanish off once again heading to another location. As he landed on a building he glanced around for a bit sighing to himself,  "Could it be…that its them again after I thought they vanished to leave the village they just returned to cause more issues…" saying to himself before having his captain appear, "Are you okay?" Tsukiyomi had his mask off before looking behind him saying, "Yes I'm fine I just needed to get some fresh air is all. Besides wearing these masks can be nice but stuffy." Tsukiyomi was fanning the mask as he was showing the heat coming from it. The captain smirked under his mask shaking his head lightly, "Do not worry about it, I understand it takes time getting use to others on the other hand sometimes do not even wear their masks because of that reason. But on to other things I need to know something if you are able to get some training I would start we will be leaving tonight for a mission." The young boy nodded as his captain vanished leaving no trace behind.

Making his way back he started to focus his vision a bit more trying to figure out how he could even activate his clan's kekkei genkai but sighed heavily ignoring it. As he was at the training field he started making hand seals only to take a deep breath in and release a small flame out sighing to this knowing he was not able to create a strong katon attack. Sighing to this he shrugged it off heading back to his house for the morning to get ready for the mission only to have something cross his mind, "Wait…a mission tonight…I wonder what that has anything to do with…if all else shouldn't it be us staying to planning out a defensive move against whatever or whomever is coming in and out of the village." Thinking about it calmly Tsukiyomi had arrived home to get into his apartment, thinking to himself carefully, "No…that cannot be right…I guess I'll have to wait till the mission is begun if anything I need to know some techniques if I plan on facing off against enemies…even more so those other assholes that like to cause issue could actually be behind this mess as well…"

Words: 807
Gains: KG Roll x1.45[Luck] = Results + Quick Learner = Gain
Gain: Katon 4% x1.45[Luck] = 6% + Quick Learner = 8%
Gain EXP: 40 x1.45[Luck] = 58 + 4 Bonus EXP = 62 Total EXP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2078

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training = Uchiha's Informed of Konoha's Guest.   July 2nd 2014, 09:40

KG....
Damn lower numbers....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training = Uchiha's Informed of Konoha's Guest.   July 2nd 2014, 09:40

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training = Uchiha's Informed of Konoha's Guest.   

Back to top Go down

Solo Training = Uchiha's Informed of Konoha's Guest.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1