Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 16th 2014, 16:55

Raijin looked around as he sighed as his opponents attacks failed yet again due to him quickly using a simple academy jutsu to avoid taking any of his opponents damage, he continued to look around using the rain to watch the field and it’s moves and its effects before he got a crazy idea, so crazy that it would work, he grinned and nodded his head as he remained in the mist. Raijin now as he focused upon his energy and himself so that his next attack would be a deadly one.

Actions: 0/5
0: Suiton – Asamoya Ketsueki (Morning Mist Blood) = 75 dmg per turn to all opponents [Air masks negated]
Elemental Style – Style: Locating Rain Sensing {Knows Location of all enemies} [2 posts]
1: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 90-50 = 40 | 15
2: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 90-50 = 40 | 15
3: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 90-50 = 40 | 15
4: Elemental Mastery – Style: Power Jump Attack {Direct Damage | Undetectable} (triggers next post) -50 stamina
5: Hyorogans – [Military Ration] Pills Used x1 = +250 chakra|Stamina

Total Attack Damage: 200
Kyoujaku [Strength] Pills (x1.25 – 1 posts)

Raijin:

Nobody:

Raijin wrote:
Btw, I've noticed you've been ignoring the negating chakra wave I made with my style, it's a wave that shoots off every post drain, but it's useless to me now so w/e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

Post[s] : 2458

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 16th 2014, 17:05

Ooc: cancelled it out with wind the first post you used it. Also last post was your last suiton blood jutsu turn. Just fyi. 4 post limit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 16th 2014, 17:13

Raijin wrote:
...if you paid attention you'd know what it is... lol

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 16th 2014, 21:45

OOC: So it's a constant pulsating kind of thing that negates my chakra for a post each post it hits me? I'm sorry I expected it to be a one wave thing. I figured that the repetition each post would count as an effect, and your ability only allows one effect. I thought it to be just like a version of your chakra pulse jutsu. Ma bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 17th 2014, 09:22

OOC: Regarding your undetectable attack. It has 2 effects to it. Your ability only allows one. Unless I am to assume this attack takes 2 actions to pull off (one being the charge, and the second being the triggered). Am I right in assuming that much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 17th 2014, 14:35

Raijin wrote:
My style has been reworked again, so it has a cost to it and it gets +2 effects now

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 17th 2014, 14:54

Ooc: oooooo ok. Still, does this attack need a trigger turn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 17th 2014, 15:01

Raijoku wrote:
Yes, it's paid for on the first turn then it gets triggered the next turn, and it's not an attack it's a boost for attacks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 17th 2014, 19:14

OOC: Shit. Sorry. I thought I posted already.

Turning around to see the man, as he crunched down on his pill and swallowed it completely, feeling its effects, Shadow rushed in, taking this chance to possibly end this before it ended him, now with a barrage of melee attacks given to his opponent…
[45|3510]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)

-0 Sennin Upkeep (NCD 50)
-0 Sharingan Upkeep (CD 15)
-0 Akugyouzanmai Activated (4/5 Post)
-0 END PILL (1/3)
- 5 Melee x 5 (7406 MAX DMG)

”Shadow”:

”Shukaku”:

”Flash”:

”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x 2]= 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 [Shukaku] + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x 2] = 115
DEF: 30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 17th 2014, 19:14

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 11, 20, 12, 4, 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 18th 2014, 16:30

Raijin noticed the attack incoming and shook his head, “when will he learn he won’t land an attack against me?” he thought to himself before he sheathed his custom sword before he formed hand seals before the first hit would connect and he vanished, to every single attack before he looked at him through the rain from a distance away wondering how he should deal with that man’s annoying jutsu absorbing, as well as the fact this man was being a massive pain in his ass right now.

0: Suiton – Asamoya Ketsueki (Morning Mist Blood) = 75 dmg per turn to all opponents [Air masks negated]
Elemental Mastery – Style: Power Jump Attack {Direct Damage | Undetectable} (triggers next post) -50 stamina (4 Posts Remaining)
0: Elemental Style – Style: Locating Rain Sensing {Knows Location of all enemies} [1 post]
4: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 40 | 15
5: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Melee Attack = 40 | 15

Total Attack Damage:
Kyoujaku [Strength] Pills (x1.25 – 2 posts)

Raijin:

Nobody:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 19th 2014, 07:55

Shadow turned to see his opponent once again. His down time was getting short. Shadow quickly had run in, attempting four more barrages of attacks before performing one seal to prepare deactivation on his limited jutsu. If he had to use it again, he would not hesitate…
[47|3557]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)

-0 Akugyouzanmai Activated (5/5 Post)
-0 END PILL (2/3)
- 4 Melee x 4 (7406 MAX DMG)
-1 Aku Deactivated

”Shadow”:

”Shukaku”:

”Flash”:

”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 19th 2014, 07:55

'D20' : 7, 20, 9, 13
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 19th 2014, 14:48

Avoiding his opponents attacks more so now Raijin wondered how and when he’d get his chance to attack more so now before he noted something, his opponent was resorting to melee combat as much as he could which could only mean a few things as a bonus for him, but the fact this person had a huge amount of chakra was a dark and scary thing in a bit of a way. Raijin noticed he didn't attack full out this time and he crouched down drawing his custom blade and launched himself flying past Shadow in an attempt to cut him clean in half.

Elemental Mastery – Style: Power Jump Attack {Direct Damage | Undetectable} (triggers next post) -50 stamina (3 Posts Remaining)
0: Elemental Style – Style: Locating Rain Sensing {Knows Location of all enemies} [1 post]
5: Melee Weapon Attack: 3828 Direct Damage | Undetectable

Total Attack Damage:

Raijin:

Nobody:

Raijoku wrote:
So umm... I was noticing you haven't taken the 75 dmg to any of your beings health, next post you need to -150, due to it being active still.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 19th 2014, 14:48

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 6
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 19th 2014, 15:32

Ooc: sorry. Could've store that had a limit on it. I'll check my screen shots when I get home. I'll apply it next post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 19th 2014, 20:58

The man caught Shadow off guard. How he had done so was beyond Shadow. What would be the end of this battle had been deflected by the accessory Shadow had within his arsenal. As he felt chakra automatically drain from his body, Shadow could feel the dense sand behind him lift, protecting him from the oncoming strike that barely scraped the surface of this shield. The moment the barrier dropped, Shadow barraged the man with four punches, knowing that he would not hit him.
“Master…” Flash said from above. He looked weak. “I think…”
“Get out of the Mist…” Shadow said to him. He did so immediately, leaving only Shadow, Blaze, and Shukaku here. He looks back at the man.
“You know… you have got to be the best person I’ve ever fought against. I have gathered much here from you. Lesson learned. I have a feeling fate will have us meet again.” He put his arms up in a shrug. “Anyway… you seem knowledgable. Samurai… usually have knowledge about important shinobi. Tell me… have you ever come across a Priest named Grave in your travels? He owes my brother a debt that I am to collect? I’m sure he would pay handsomely for accurate information.” He said, as he caught his breath. He had begun to reconsider tactic before he looked around at his troops who seemed to have a far better advantage against their opponents than he did against his.
[228|3835]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)

-0 END PILL (3/3)
- 1 Shukaku Sand (CD 56 |SD 113)(END > DMG)
- 4 Melee x 4 (4937 MAX DMG)

”Shadow”:

”Shukaku”:

”Flash”:

”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 19th 2014, 20:58

'D20' : 6, 18, 7, 10
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 20th 2014, 01:00

Raijin proceeded to evade his attackers actions before he grabbed a couple kunai’s and threw one with a lightning pouch bomb attached to it at the Shukaku, and his other with a freezing pouch on it, an easy and simple way to turn the tide of battle easily and quickly. Raijin looked before he looked at his opponent for a moment before he sighed before he tossed up one more kunai up in the air and launched the final one at Blaze who was attached to Shadow.

Elemental Mastery – Style: Power Jump Attack {Direct Damage | Undetectable} (triggers next post) -50 stamina (2 Posts Remaining)
5: Kunai & Freezing Pouch (Flash) | Kunai & Lightning Pouch (Shukaku) | Kunai (Blaze) = 3754 (Flash) | 3768 (Blaze) | 3666 (Shukaku) [5 tools | Direct Damage | Undetectable]

Total Attack Damage:

Raijin:

Nobody:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 20th 2014, 01:00

'D20' : 19, 14, 2, 12, 18
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 860

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 20th 2014, 16:23

Quote :
OOC: Now using up to 5 tools = -1 action so that means you only roll one D10 Raijin. So your roll is a 19 instead of the rest of the numbers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 21st 2014, 20:29

Looking at the man attack with all of his tools, Shadow had been particularly annoyed by this man at this point. He ignored his words, as well as began to fight with repetition. It had been time for Shadow to now annoy him.
Putting his fingers together, Shadow yelled.
“Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu.”
Around him now had been a hundred and twenty five clones, all crowding around with close to no chakra. Five of them jumped in the way of these tools, taking their disappearances immediately. One of the clones, closest to Flash and outside of the damaging Mist, turns to him.
“This is getting irritating. Go to Taki and issue peace treaty terms of negotiations. Return with their answer, otherwise… we’ll all be here for a very… VERY long time…” he said. The clone nodded, as he Flashed away, transporting to Taki, well above the army prepared.

“SUPREME COMMANDOR!” he yells. “I HAVE COME TO DISCUSS PEACE TERMS BETWEEN SHADOW COUNTRY AND TAKI! WE REQUEST SIMPLY… KNOWLEDGE. KNOWLEDGE OF THE WHEREABOUT OF EITHER THE PRIEST MY SUPREME COMMANDOR WAS LOOKING FOR PREVIOUSLY, OR THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE NEAREST ROAMING BIJUU. IN TURN, SHADOW COUNTRY WILL NEVER ATTACK THIS VILLAGE AGAIN, EVEN IF AN ALLIED VILLAGE DOES SO. THIS PEACE TREATY IS ONLY NULL AND VOID BY ONE OF THE TWO FOLLOWING SCENARIOS. 1- THE ATTACK OF SHADOW COUNTRY OR 2- AIDING SHADOW COUNTRY’S ENEMIES. WILL YOU NOT COMPLY? THESE TERMS ARE NOT UP FOR ALTERATIONS, BUT ARE UP FOR ADDITIONS. WHAT SAY YOU?”
Meanwhile, Shadow heals himself, as he prepares to strategize on what’s next…
[267|4157]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)

-1 Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (CD 63|SD 28)(125 Clones Created)(25% Stats)(1 Chakra Each)
- 0 (5/125 Clones Remaining)
-1 Flash to Taki (Peace Treaty Proposal)
-1 Secret Hyuuga Ointment (+ 593 HP)
- 2 Water Bottle (+ 200 Stamina, Chakra, & Health)

”Shadow”:

”Shukaku”:

”Flash”:

”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2076

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 21st 2014, 21:37

Grave heard the voice from somewhere, turning to glance over at Hanzo waving his hand. "He is speaking to you for that matter remember we are here for only support so you can call what you want truly." Grave stood up for a bit wondering where Raijin was located thinking about it for a moment if the person wished for a peace treaty. "Hanzo...if you wish to follow with what they say then I suggest you get something out of it honestly. As they are the ones that started this entire thing if you look at it." Hanzo turned his head for that moment to shake his head at the priest before getting up to walk outside for the matter to address the person that was asking for a peace treaty.

Opening the doors to come into view Hanzo glanced at the person and the shinobi that he was in control of were armed just in case. Clearing his throat to announce what he wished to speak of, "You come start a war within our country and then you think calling for an ending to this battle that you wish to gain something from it? You will not gain something from us so easily as you can see that you're the one to come to us. For that matter we Taki being a Minor Village and having little to almost no defense except from our allied forces. We wish to have at least 9.7 million ryo for the damage to our country as well for the information of the bijuu you are wishing to seek. If this cannot be accepted then we shall continue this war if you like?" Hanzo stared down the person as they were in main field of Headquarters for Taki. With Grave inside the building he stood up shaking his head saying lightly under his breath, "That old man seems to be up to something as well..."

Action[s]
Peace Treaty Can be agreed
[x] 9.7 Million Ryo - 1. For Attacking Taki and starting War | 2. For the information of the Bijuu within the Country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 21st 2014, 22:50

From above, the cloaked figure looked down at the man.
“You country endured no physical damages. However… my Master wishes detail on the elemental beast. The scrolls of history suggest it is the five tails. Your Ryo can be met… as good faith. However, this will be at 2 million increments per tax collection season until the debt is paid. This will ensure the peace treaty be met and war to cease for quite some time. Is this acceptable?” Flash continues to look down, knowing Camo will link his mind to Flash and tell Heise everything he needed to know.
[100|4257]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)(Previous)

-1 Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (CD 63|SD 28)(125 Clones Created)(25% Stats)(1 Chakra Each)
- 0 (5/125 Clones Remaining)
-1 Flash to Taki (Peace Treaty Proposal)
-1 Secret Hyuuga Ointment (+ 593 HP)
- 2 Water Bottle (+ 200 Stamina, Chakra, & Health)

”Shadow”:

”Shukaku”:

”Flash”:

”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 22nd 2014, 00:30

Raijin sighed as he looked at his opponent within the mist at a viewing range before he shook his head and countered the man’s tajuu kage buunshin easily with the fact that he used his elemental ability to kill all and any clones instantly by using his style of elemental mastery to attack each and every living being on the battlefield now, he looked around now pissed before he gritted his teeth, “your clones have little use in this battle.” He said as he now stepped backwards disappearing into the mist again, but this time he made many body motions while he was invisible within his power jump attack style of his elemental mastery so that he was no longer detectable in any way still but he knew it was about to run out shortly so this was his chance to build up and get a new set of styles up quickly that would make this battle all the harder for this bastard he was fighting against.

Now Raijin stood still and smirked a wide grin forgetting about all of his hardships before he chuckled to himself now, he could tell exactly where the one who vanished was, he glanced in the direction and sighed, ”Grave… you better not do what their planning, and kill that damned thing.” he thought to himself as he then turned his attention back to his opponent again, he grinned once again and slung shot himself directly at his opponent, Shadow, his custom blade aimed for a deadly killing blow aimed at the man’s heart, more of a thrust if one would.

After that Raijin once again grabbed at his tools and unleashed another serious attack that would unleash more chaos for his opponent, 2 kunai’s were now aimed at the shukaku, and the rest were dropped as he would pass his opponent with his stabbing attack to explode and go off all around the man, another would go off where Raijin could feel the kunai from earlier in case this man was to try and use it to escape the attacks.

Elemental Mastery – Style: Power Jump Attack {Direct Damage | Undetectable}(1 Posts Remaining)
1: Elemental Style – Style: Hidden Lightning Drain Attack [Steals 50% Chakra from Enemies |Steals 50% health from Enemies] {Undetectable} (4 posts) -50 stamina
2: Elemental Style – Style: Killing Sensors Moist [Steals 50% health from enemies | Detects all Enemies] (4 Posts) -50 stamina
3: Elemental Style – Style: Negating Static [Stops usage of all Doton usage | Stops Chakra usage] -50 Stamina
4: Weapon Melee Attack: Direct Damage = 3828 damage
5: 5 Tools Used = x2 Kunai (1686 x2 Direct Damage) | Exploding tag x2 (1764x2 Direct Damage) | Lightning Pouch (1774 Direct Damage + Stun 1 post)

**All Steals are given to Raijin**

Raijin:

Nobody:

Raijoku wrote:
Okay, I'm starting to get irritated as all hell now, you're forgetting to negate up to 225 health from everyone within the mist, might I also remind you it's a mist, it's high up, does Flash have some sort of flying technique that allows him to fly about so freely?and your not the Supreme Commander, so you can't call a truce/treaty imo, and on another note... you're clones would have all died instantly the moment you summoned the clones due to the mist itself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 22nd 2014, 00:30

'D20' : 16, 20
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 22nd 2014, 07:19

OOC: You aren't the only one. If it's a mist, it had a limit. It wasn't about him being high, but far along the horizon firstly. I may have forgotten to deduct from Shukaku and Blaze but I have upkept with Shadow's health deductions. Secondly, I may not be Supreme Commander but Heise has let me post on his behalf. He's got a lot going on right now and failed to post so it was agreed I'd do it for him. Lastly, my clones have 198 Health each. 25% of my stats. I'm good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 22nd 2014, 14:31

Raijoku wrote:
What ever you say, I just want this shit over with either with you dead at the end of my damn sword or you both never setting foot into taki ever again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 22nd 2014, 14:50

OOC: ^^^ If you check details of treaty, I won't have to set foot in Taki again. Except to pay $$. I've got guys for delivery for that. We'll continue though. Fine by me. Just at the rate we're going.... it'll be another month... and I don't think we can bare another month of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 22nd 2014, 15:52

Raijoku wrote:
yeah except, the Shukaku would almost be dead, blaze would be dead, and so would Flash regardless cause of it's negation, I could make it cover the entire country if you'd like

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 860

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   August 22nd 2014, 18:01

Quote :
OOC: Well because of being busy with things I've come to an interesting review after reading the battles that you two are having.

Hayabusa, are you aware that HP on the characters that you are controlling are actually incorrect?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next