Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1465

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 19th 2014, 21:44

"Status Update?" Heise asked Sky and Camo after quite some time. Sky had been silent and reserved for a bit. Camo was the one who'd finally speak up.
"We've lost communication with them. Something is blocking their chakra networks so our communication is limited." Camo said. Heise turned and looked with a panic face.
"I'm going!" Heise yelled. Sky moved with swiftness in front of Heise.
"Don't, you don't know what you're walking into. Not only that... You are the supreme commander. If you die the war is lost" He said. Heise turned his head and returned to his seat as he began to wait for the next course of action.

Sorry for the late post.... I had an overnight shift... and I was just dead tired.. I've been sleeping most of the day! And Right back to it tomorrow. I'll post the stats a bit later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 20th 2014, 02:49

Raijin stood there before he barely budged from the attack and looked down at himself before he shrugged, “what were you planning on doing with those weak attacks.” Raijin said as he brushed himself off before he turned his head up to the sky before anyone looking or paying attention to the sky would notice the sky’s white clouds suddenly started to turn pitch black before the over bass like boom could be heard from the thunder rolling in before he grinned widely behind his mask before he pointed up into the sky, “Seems like it’s not your lucky day.” He added as he looked back the man that stood before him that also attacked him.

If his eyes were able to pick up chakra then he’d just have to resort to using his elements at his whim of use to defeat this opponent, but then again, where’d the fun be in defeating this person, clearly he had some sort of way to tell about there being chakra incoming or chakra in general maybe, Raijin snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the word defeat and let out a thunderous roar of laughter out, “please, I’m a master samurai, what’s a shinobi like you going to do to me?” Raijin replied before he took a step forward slowly approaching the man before him, “Very well, if you must know my name, it’s Mitzurugi, or the bladed prince.” Raijin replied to the man’s question of his name.

Taking a few steps forwards Raijin tilted his head as he stood literally a few feet away from the man before him, before a scroll dropped from behind him another tag already on his chest and black master katana sword. “Too late to avoid this now.” Raijin said as the scroll suddenly went off at the feet of Hayabusa as a sword attack was incoming.

Actions: 0/5
1: Sealed Chakra on body
2: Sealed Chakra on Black master shadow katana
3: Caused it to rain and storm using elemental control
4: Used Raiton Chakra Magnetic Pulse Scroll (1 Left)
5: Melee Sword attack (1375+1395+100+x1.20+15) 3459 dmg

Raijin:

Nobody:

Fifth Division
Troops: 1100 + 1000 [Ame] + [Hikari] = 1600 + 100 [Clone] = 1630
Atk: 60 + 25 [Ame] = 85 (43) < - Cause of Ambush Unit
Def: 80 + 10[clone] = 90 (45) < - Cause of Ambush Unit

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 20th 2014, 02:49

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

Post[s] : 2458

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 20th 2014, 08:09

OOC: + - - Rikudo Sage: Malas of Jade - - >
< Beads used for praying, now have the spiritual energies of the sage sealed within them. When worn they allow one to unlock a higher level of their own spiritual energy during battles.
Effect: Spirit Energy increase by x1.25 [During Battle]
Sp. Effect: Ninjutsu Cost are halved
Damage: - - None - -
Owner: Uchiha Hayabusa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 860

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 20th 2014, 14:21

Quote :
(Ooc: Okay wanted to double check thank you for clearing that up for me.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2076

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 21st 2014, 01:05

Within the other location of Taki, Grave stood quiet having his eyes shut lightly having the small thoughts run by him as he was thinking of something that could happen in the battlefield. Leaving for a bit to turn to stand by a sensor shinobi moving his head up with his eyes opening them slowly to look at the field of the battle before noticing something odd. "Excuse me... didn't you say something went off in the area of Raijin last time?" The sensor shinobi nodded before saying, "Yes I did...however it seems to had been countered by something what I'm unaware of. Though it would seems to have reappeared once again." Grave was curious as to what was going on before looking back at Aokabi, "Hey! do you have any idea what is happening?" The blue figured shook his head saying, "Not the slightest sorry..." Grave closed his eyes once more thinking to himself, 'If anything, IF Raijin loses then the headquarters will be under attack and it seems we would have to defend the area if anything.' Opening his eyes slowly he sighed and returned back to the window and smiled, "Oh well...seems all is well for now then."

Military Action 1/1
[Alliance Call: 1 Remaining] < - (OOC: Just going to save it instead of using it.)

Character Actions: 5/5
Grave Stat:

HQ Stats:

Aokabi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 21st 2014, 09:00

Slash avoidance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 21st 2014, 09:00

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 16
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 21st 2014, 09:35

Shadow’s attacks did absolutely nothing to the combination of this man and his armor.
“Hmmmm…” he’d be sure to remember this name. This was one character he would not be able to play around with. As this man dropped a tag, it was not something Shadow was willing to wait and see what it was. It was put as his feet for a reason, his feet left the ground as whatever it was began to activate. With the strings he had attached to his clones, a tension pulled onto his body as those bodies as an anchor. He could see that this technique was obviously the same as the one who neutralized most of his people’s chakra, and it was coming at him fast.
“Absorb…” he said, right before this sphere gripped him. He landed on his feet, feeling the toll on his chakra that this gourd was taking. Landing on his knee, Shadow looked up to the man in the distance. ‘Sage?’ his alter ego spoke in his head.
“It seems… that’s what it has to be…” he said. His eyes closed, as he felt his body overwhelmed with the power of the Black Serpants. His eyes opened slowly, revealing a complex design in his eyes, as he revealed, for the first time in battle, the Mangekyou Sharingan. His right eye bled, as he released the jutsu known as the Amaterasu on his opponent by simply looking at him… it seems as though Shadow himself tapped into his darker side…
[251|944]
WAR ACTIONS (1 MAX)
-1 ATK (115 ATK – 45 DEF = 70 HP DMG)
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)
-1 Crimson Gourd – Absorb Wave (CD 1925 Includes last post)
-1 Avoidance
-0 Clone 1 Gathering NE (100 NE)
-0 Clone 2 Gathering NE (100 NE)
-0 Sennin Ability – Nature’s Roots (Attached to Clones)(50 NE Absorbed per clone)
-1 Personal Sage Activated (NED 50|CD 50)(Stats x2.5)
-1 Mangekyou Activated (CD 140|SD 90)(98/100 ED)
-1 Amaterasu (CD 175|SD 175)(96/100 ED)(250 +2540 = 2790 MAX DMG)(50 DMG PER TURN)(+ 1 to Roll)
”Shadow”:

”Shadow Clone 1”:

”Shadow Clone 2”:

”Shukaku”:

”Flash”:

”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Troops[HP]: 1000 + 500 [Gesshoku] + 200 [Clone x 2]= 1700
ATK: 40 + 30 [Shukaku] + 25 [Gesshoku] + 20 [Clone x 2] = 115
DEF: 30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 21st 2014, 09:35

'D20' : 19
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 21st 2014, 11:46

It had been a while since Heise had heard anything back from the clones Camo & Sky on the battlefield. But suddenly, Sky perked up and appeared in front of Heise once more.
“There was something definitely blocking their chakra. It’s gone now and from what I’m hearing it seems Hayabusa is on the offensive.” Sky said. Heise stood up from his seat and began to think.
“What is Shadow doing down there?” Heise wondered as he closed his eyes and let go of a light breathe of air.
“Sky, prepare the medical corps for any injured that return. Let Sabu inform the rest of the division to remain on high alert. We may be heading to Taki Soon and if that’s the case than I don’t want anyone unprepared.” Heise said as he sat back down thinking of his next strategy.
“I Hope Enma & Wukong are ready” He said to himself.

Stats:

Clones:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 21st 2014, 16:14

Raijoku wrote:
OOC: your sage mode won't activate due to it being an illegal move, (*X Amount Converted must be Balanced | Physical En & Spiritual En Must be balanced.*) So, you cannot be absorbing Nature Chakra at all, hence your clones are off by 3 to balance your SE and PE out. I'll still go against the attack but the damage has to be fixed accordingly. Omni please don't get mad I just noticed this now as well and I sent you a message about it as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 21st 2014, 17:13

Ooc: a few days back omni said I was fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 22nd 2014, 02:48

Raijin looked forwards and sighed before he shook his head before he sheathed his black master shadow katana back in its sheath before he took a deep breath before he tossed a kunai with a hirashin tag past Hayabusa before he vanished, before the rain started to pick up heavily now as Raijin appeared behind Hayabusa a few short feet away before he drew the black shadow master katana sword and slashed at the back of Hayabusa’s neck with the intent to kill with both swords, as if he shut his own emotions off. As Raijin slashed he would slap another hirashin tag on the gourd of Shadow’s. While the rain started to pour at almost a blinding speed before the thunder gave a huge thunderous boom that almost shook the ground but vibrated the air a lot.

After his attack Raijin jumped backwards from the man, Shadow, as he took another stance looking at the man before him.

1: Threw kunai with tag of Hirashin attached.
2: Counter action – Hirashin to tag (-550 Chakra | -358 stamina)
3: Sword Melee Attack – (1137 + 1395 + 100 + 15 + x1.20) 3176
4: Sword Melee Attack – (1137 + 1395 + 130 + 15 + x1.20) 3212
5: Placed Hirashin tag on Shadow

Total Damage: 6388
Raijin:

Nobody:

Fifth Division
Troops: 1100 + 1000 [Ame] + [Hikari] = 1600 + 100 [Clone] = 1700

Last edited by Raijoku on July 22nd 2014, 02:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 22nd 2014, 02:48

'D20' : 12, 7
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 23rd 2014, 01:09

Hanzo came walking from behind to look at Grave's expression as it seemed empty before the old man coughed a bit to get his attention. Grave perked up a bit turning around slowly, "Oh hey, Hanzo...is something wrong?" The elderly man looked into the eyes of Grave saying, "Worried..." Grave lifted an eyebrow saying, "Of course not...If I was worried I would be sweating to tears right now. I am more focused then anything... I mean look at it this way... We have not even been attacked the sensor type shinobis are keeping us up to date. Even more so Raijin is on the battlefield... Though i'm still thinking whom could have come to Taki wanting it..." Thinking about it Grave closed his eyes going over memory of information that he had read over. 'That cannot be a good thing...could it because of the Gobi...no...only we know of its location I thought.' Grave was shaken to open his eyes wildly with Aokabi looking over at Grave, "You should not worry so much though...Hanzo is right, everything is going just fine." Grave smiled and then turned back to Hanzo saying, "IF anything I know they will be fine if anything I mean come to look at His brother is with Raijin." Grave said pointing over at Aokabi. Hanzo nodded turning to walk over to his desk seeing as though something was more on his mind than anything.

Military Action: 1
Character Action: 5/5

Grave Stat:

HQ Stats:

Aokabi Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 23rd 2014, 14:01

Counter attack rolls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 23rd 2014, 14:01

'D20' : 19, 4
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 23rd 2014, 15:54

Shadow merely stood still, as the kunai that had been thrown had been off by a few degrees… as if it was never meant to hit him. Shadow tapped into his Nature Energy and Chakra as he felt the skin beneath the attire he had on change into the scaled like skin of a serpent, and his muscles and bones lose its constricting boundaries, as his body became malleable. The man’s body vanished, as well did his chakra signature. His eyes widened, before he knew what had been being at play here. A jutsu Shadow was all too familiar with. As the man came from behind him, Shadow’s upper body bends sideways in a way that seems impossible to a normal human, as the first blade passes him above. His upper torso does a 360 as his lower body stays in position, as he watches the oncoming blade come at him.
He could’ve evaded, but instead, saw this as an opportunity to land one on him… or at least shed him of the being that had been shielding his body. All in all, somebody here was going to burn…
His right eye bled, as they became up close and personal, whilst Shadow put his arm up to allow his arm and blade to lodge together. He again unleashed a Black Flame from his Sharingan to the torso of his opponent.
With the blade cutting into his arm, and the following oncoming assault on its way, Shadow bursts into a flock of crows, spiraling towards the man’s hopefully igniting body, appearing at his behind, before round house kicking with a stretching leg to put distance between the two of them…
[279|1223]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)
-0 Sennin Ability – Nature’s Roots (50 NE Absorbed per clone)
-0 Mangekyou Upkeep (CD 140)
-0 Sennin Upkeep (CD 25|NE 25)
-1 Sennin Ability – Snake-Like (CD 10|NE 10]
-1 Evasion Roll (19 + 1 Sharingan + 3 Snake Like = 23)(23>12)(Success)(CD 10|NE 10)
-1 Counter Sacrifice Attack - Amaterasu (CD 175|SD 175)(94/100 ED)(250 +2540 = 2790 MAX DMG)(50 DMG PER TURN)[4+1+3 = 8][8>7](Success)(CD 10|NE 10)(GUARENTEED HIT)(308 DMG TAKEN)
- 1 Karasu Kawarimi No Jutsu (CD 75|SD 75)(Tag Avoided)(Melee Dmg x.75)(3703 MAX DMG)(GUARENTEED HIT)
-1 Melee (4937 MAX DMG)(CD 10|NE 10)(Roll + 4)
”Shadow”:

”Shadow Clone 1”:

”Shadow Clone 2”:

”Shukaku”:

”Flash”:

”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats

Last edited by Omnicron on July 23rd 2014, 16:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Getting rid of face.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 23rd 2014, 15:54

'D20' : 20
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 23rd 2014, 23:17

It had been at least a day or two since the war had begun and Heise had done absolutely nothing but give commands to the army. In his defense Heise was beyond bored and was ready to see some action though with information provided by Flash it didn't look like he'd be seeing much action at all. He decided that he would call another war council meeting in order to check with the rest of Hayabusa's clones. In the war council room Venom, Camo, Sabu, Sky & Heise all sat accordingly in their own right seats. Heise turned his head and looked at all of them.
"Sky has informed me that Hayabusa is currently battling a man known as Raijin on the battlefield. Most likely, He's the ally of Hanzo." Heise said without moving. Heise stretched his arms.
"Blaze & Flash are keeping Sky very informed but I need you all to be ready at a moments notice in case we need to jump to Takigakure" Heise said as he stood up.
"Should we request for more back up from the Gesshoku Village Supreme commander? As Pheonix of the Village you have your right to do so if you want." Blaze said from his seat. Heise turned his head to him and shook his head in response to no. He didn't bother to address It much after that either. His response was general and to the entire council.
"Return to your stations. Lower the awareness level to medium threat. This war will be over soon" Heise said as he moved his hand. He turned to Sky and Sabu.
"As always you two stay with me. You two are the fastest to carry with me in case I need to go into battle myself" Heise said.
"Why haven't you gone and search out this Grave person Supreme commander?" Sky asked. Heise shrugged his shoulder.
"I don't believe he exists according to that Hanzo guy. Frankly he's not worth the time. But if Hayabusa or Flash see any sight of him I will jump down to Takigakure myself" Heise said as he turned his head away and began to move towards his study chambers. As he walked he looked up at the ceiling of the roof and noted that Hayabusa had wonderful architecture.
"I can't afford to slack off I need to be ready" Heise said to himself.

Army Stats:

Everyone's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 02:56

Raijoku wrote:
OOC: I never said my name was Raijin in this thread.

Raijin looked at the man before him and shook his head as it looked like he caught on fire before it was a log suddenly and Raijin was standing behind Shadow again before he threw a kunai with a tag wrapped around the handle before he vanished to it avoiding the melee attack with a second Hirashin off the tag that fell to the ground when he missed to place the tag with his black master katana aimed right at Shadow's Spine.

1: Counter Action: Kawarimi no jutsu > Amaterasu (18 x 5 = CD 94 | 3 x 5 = SD 15)
2: Threw Kunai with Hirashin tag attached
3: Counter Action: Hirashin no jutsu > Weird tech (CD 550 | SD 358)
4: Counter Action:  Hirashin no jutsu > melee attack (CD 550 | SD 385)
5: Melee Sword Attack (1375 + 1395 + 15 + x1.20 = 3342 Direct Damage
Total Damage: 3342 Direct Damage
Raijin:

Nobody:

Fifth Division
Troops: 1100 + 1000 [Ame] + [Hikari] = 1600 + 100 [Clone] = 1630

Last edited by Raijoku on July 24th 2014, 03:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 03:43

forgot my roll lmao

.... hi Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 03:43

'D20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 08:24

OOC: DAMN IT OMNI!!! I liked that face. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 12:52

ooc: sorry I thought you did. For all purposes we'll just say I wrote " Some guy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 13:34

Grave was laying down on a couch resting his eyes as the daughter of Hanzo walked over poking him on the face. Grave lifted an eye brow only to turn his head slightly to open his right eye to look at the female, "What is it something happen?" She shook her head saying, "How can you be resting at a time like this!" Sitting up and glancing over at everyone for that moment he sighed saying, "Simple we all know our troops are fighting but they are not just troops they are our friends and possible family members. They are pushing and holding the enemy at bay. As well the one in charge is Raijin…I've told you this he's strong and knows what he's doing so do not worry so much if push comes to shove I'll be on the battlefield as well to help him." She blinked again but got into a stomping rage walking out of the room leaving Grave with the others. Blinking at this he just shrugged his shoulders laying back down resting before hearing one of the sensor shinobi, "Sir…are you bad with women?"

Grave turned his eyes opening his eyes curious about that question before saying, "I do not really care for their moods they get sometimes Then against I'm hardly even home when it comes to things as well." Thinking about it he closed his eyes about home and then smiled only to remember something else that made him happy before standing up with the bandana over his right eye still. "Okay…give me the update as to what is going on so far?" The sensor shinobi nodded with that saying, "Seems Captain Raijin performed a time/space technique because he was there a moment ago and blinked to a different location." With that at note Grave looked at his shoulder and smirked, "I can guess which technique it is if anything…but we should continue to monitor the battle just in case have you located the Headquarters at all?" One turned shaking their heads, "Not yet sir we are still doing a small scan in little areas within Taki, why do you ask that?" Grave smirked saying, "Because from the direction they attacked Taki means the headquarters have to be near… but finding out where near is even more tricky then anything. Unless… scan a little further out if you have to should be a cluster of chakra somewhere." The sensor shinobi returned to using the floating orb to continue to monitor and scan the areas for any signs.

Aokabi appeared from behind saying, "What if we do find this place we cannot give the information to Raijin or my other half if anything." Grave turned his head, "We wait for Raijin then we give the information to him. This will be our counter attack if anything or all things fail." Grave then turned his head thinking to himself, 'Though I have a hard time believing something would be further our from Taki besides Oto.'

Grave Stat:

HQ Stats:

Aokabi:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 15:45

Slightly getting irritated, Shadow now got a taste of his own medicine… the man that is normally never touched. It excited him, but still, it became annoying to an extent. As the man disappeared, Shadow began to talk.
“This is beginning to become pointless.” He said. “As valuable of an opponent you are…” he said, as he once again bursted into crows, avoiding the Hiraishin attack, reappearing behind the man and extending his leg with his malleable body to kick him, as he continued to float backwards. Then, his arm, shooting two of his personal kunai out of the puppet arm under his cloak before he landed on the ground.
“I don’t have time to play these games any longer. You… you are a man who deservingly needs to remain on this earth.” He performed a handseal now, in preparation activating the darkest power within him. “Please… don’t make me destroy you…”
[151|1374]
PERSONAL ACTIONS (5 MAX)
-0 Sennin Ability – Nature’s Roots (50 NE Absorbed per clone)
-0 Mangekyou Upkeep (CD 140)(Post 3)
-0 Sennin Upkeep (CD 25|NE 25)
- 1 Karasu Kawarimi No Jutsu (CD 75|SD 75)(Slash Avoided)(Melee Dmg x.75)(3703 MAX DMG)(GUARENTEED HIT)
-1 Melee (4937 MAX DMG)(CD 10|NE 10)(Roll + 4)
-2 Kunai Launcher Launching Fourth’s Kunai (4939 + 20 + 10% = 5452 x 2)
-1 Jutsu Preparation
”Shadow”:

”Shadow Clone 1”:

”Shadow Clone 2”:

”Shukaku”:

”Flash”:

”Blaze”:

Ambush Total Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 860

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 16:56

Quote :
OOC Review:
Okay I have been reading on everyone's posts and at first i was confused about somethings but came across somethings that were bugging me were letting them slide. For the time being these are what everyone's stats should be looking like in the battle

Raijin Stats:
O Health Pts: 490/490[490]
- - - HP Marker Worth: -5 HP [Do Not Change] | [0]
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 1809/2535 | 2354 (Stamina: 1461/2535) < - Performed Hiraishin x3
O Chakra Pts: 3789/4889 (3239/4889) <- Performed Hiraishin x3
- - - Chakra Control: 100%

O Strength: 845 w/boost [1375]
O Endurance: 845 w/Items{890} w/boost [1420]{2483}
O Dexterity: 845 w/Items{865} w/boost [1395]
O Intelligence: 1177  w/boost [1894]
O Luck: 080 [Do Not Chance]

Hayabusa Stats:
Mangekyou = 80/100

Health Pts: 483/791 [
O Physical | Spiritual EN | Nature EN: 2,989 >>> 2719>>> 2469| 3,000>>>4688[Jade Of Malas + Spirit Orb Choker] | 445/2,995
O Chakra Pts: 5,989/5,989 (2259/5989)

O Strength: 970
O Endurance: 1,016 >>> [1380][Clone Armor]
O Dexterity: 1,003
O Intelligence: 1,500 >>> 1875 [Spirit Orb Choker]

Reasons and to Everyone:
0. Because of the fact that I've noticed Hiraishin performed 3 times but only saw 2 deductions from the stats.

1. Sage Mode cannot be active without having balanced of both PE & SE that means both must equal out to be the same number no matter what the case may be. This is why the Stat Bin was put in place. This goes with moving up to the rank Jounin as well. There is no 49/51 balance means equal to whatever high stat you have.

2. Items DO not buff Chakra unless stated.

3. Mangekyou is at 80 because as it says on the note during the the time its -2 ED then -4 after five posts this in an upkeep just like the chakra | stamina cost. As this is just like using Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi. Reasoning behind it, its a powerful technique with a powerful drawback.

4. Sharingan does not give +1 to roll because you have all your points in copying, and 0 in Insight this was noted on the Uchiha Clan during creation. *0 = No Effects* Reasoning not all games give full abilities to everyone's power. [Ie. Brolly from DBZ in games is not OP when facing other characters.]

5. Also the slash is not avoided unless you roll to avoid it as your technique does not state it dodges or avoids an action. Like other techniques state within the effect you only gave DMG no effect for it. You can still roll to confirm hit OR perform a counter action to evade it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 18:24

OOC:
1. You said it was fine. Things aren't going the way you hoped so you're taking that back? If that's the case... do we just go or do we rewind back to where this all started?
3. It does not STATE that its per turn.
4. Very well. Misread. Fine by me.
5. It states clearly as day "the user uses Kawarimi No Jutsu"... I mean...

Here's the thing... here's exactly what I've been talking about when it comes to 'convenience'. You have to pick a side and stay on it.
We can be on the assumption side. Or we can be on the strictly what it says side. In this scenario, statement 1 and 3 opposes statement 5. The statement doesn't STRICTLY say PERFECTLY balanced. Otherwise before starting this war I would've easily taken 11 out of my stat bin and put it into my physical, and you ALL know I would've. Even if. Rounding shows that this is 50/50. 3000/5989 = .5009, otherwise known as 50.09 percent, rounding to 50. 2989/5989 = 49.90% rounding to 50. 50/50. Not to mention that you told me it was fine... likewise the Uchiha board doesn't STRICTLY say per turn.
If you expect us to make an educated assumption, it should be a two way street.

Again, to highlight the convenience...

But just tell me what the move is and I'll surely play on playa Very Happy

We either play on as we were doing,
or we go back to the post after the dispatching of the troops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   July 24th 2014, 18:32

If we do continue, I forgot my rolls. + 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next