Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

The moment when its all wasted Uchiha. [Solo Training: KG + ENDx3]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2078

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: The moment when its all wasted Uchiha. [Solo Training: KG + ENDx3]   August 28th 2014, 22:39

Today seemed like any other day, but something was different as Tsukiyomi was relaxing outside after finishing his training with Jin walking behind him to see the young Uchiha on the ground again. "Again being lazy I see?" Turning to open his left eye with the sharingan active Jin stared for a moment tilting his head confused for a moment, "Really now are you learning more about it or something?" Tsukiyomi yawned before saying, "Actually yea, I figured I'd get use to it draining my chakra before I even allow it to drain me until I pass out." Jin looked noticing something on Tsukiyomi's chest before saying anything he was stopped with Tsukiyomi saying, "Yeah I had a bit of rough training that's why i'm actually relaxing right now. Plus I have a mission I have to complete tomorrow I just want to make sure I'm ready for is all." Jin nodded as he turned waving his hand bye to his friend.

Leaving the Uchiha to smile and look back into the sky before closing his eyes hearing the voice in his ear. "you better get started on it now..." Awakening from the small nap he was taking he noted to himself walking back to the village's hospital to get healed up before having to leave once again to get his missions completed.

EXP: 112
Bonus: +11
Total EXP: 112 x 1.15 + 11 = 140 EXP [139.8]
Luck: x1.15
Roll:
KG +2 [QL] (10 x1.15 + 2 = 14% [13.5]
END x3 +6 [QL] (9 + 8 + 5 x 1.15 + 6 =  31 [31.3]

Last edited by Grave Breaker on August 28th 2014, 22:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2078

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The moment when its all wasted Uchiha. [Solo Training: KG + ENDx3]   August 28th 2014, 22:43

KG

----------
END
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The moment when its all wasted Uchiha. [Solo Training: KG + ENDx3]   August 28th 2014, 22:43

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 9, 8, 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The moment when its all wasted Uchiha. [Solo Training: KG + ENDx3]   

Back to top Go down

The moment when its all wasted Uchiha. [Solo Training: KG + ENDx3]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1