Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 8th 2014, 09:27

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 860

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 9th 2014, 16:41

+ Soon after getting its balance back from having to use its technique something seemed off once again as the Kyuubi lifted into the air to take a sniff. The eyelids were eased shut still as it awaited for what was to come. The smell of blood had entered the air though it was unsure how it was even possible as he never landed a hit on any of them. 'This...could it be a technique of some sorts.' Thinking about it was not going to solve the issue as the wooden dragon was coming back for another around. Only to make a small contact with the bijuu once more but for it to vanish appearing above the one producing the strange mist. As it swung its tails to the ground, the Kyuubi thrusts its right arm forward to crush its target. Yelling before coming down with the blow "You are both using techniques I have seen before in the past, sadly you are not even an inch close to the wielders I fought!"+

+ - Battle - +
Triggers:
1 - Morning Blood Mist: -75 HP
2 - Auto Regeneration [Recover 10% HP Per Turn] +90HP

1 - Counter Action: Katon - Kyuubi Mirage
Chakra & Stamina Cost: 240 | 156  | Effect: Evade 1 Action <- Wooden Dragon

2 - Piercing Tail[s]: Aim Heise
Stamina Cost: 520 | DMG: 230 x 9 of tails = 2070 + 9000 = 11,070

3 - Melee: Aim Heise
DMG: 18,000

Kyuubi's Stats | Abilities:

Kyuubi Techniques:

Last edited by Omnicron on October 9th 2014, 16:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 9th 2014, 16:41

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 10, 6
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

Post[s] : 2458

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 10th 2014, 20:58

Looking up, Hayabusa could see the minor effect taken on the beast. Not able to speak, Hayabusa pulled the body of Heise back using puppetry only slightly, to let him know that he needed to put the trust in him.
As he jumped in between Kyuubi and his partner, his eyes bled as he once again activated his Mangekyou after giving his eyes a small break. Once again, the four armed skeleton protected the two of them from damage.
Being very familiar with the jutsu that Heise used, due to Hayabusa’s last big battle as Shadow, he knew it would take a toll. He then used his puppetry to control Heise, with his speed pushing Heise beyond his own limits, using the hand seals Heise had just used three times over, making the air much more dense with blood. Even he immediately began to feel the effect of the jutsu.
‘The end is near now…’ he thought, but could not yet say, still as his mouth was full of un swallowed pills.
[172|2351]

ACTIONS [5 MAX]

- 0 Blood Mist Damage taken [-75 Health]
- 0 Mangekyou Sharingan Upkeep [70|90]
- 0 Sage Mode Upkeep Activated [-50 NE][Stats x2.5]
- 0 Sennin – Nature’s Roots [50 NE to Heise]
- 1 Mangekyou Sharingan [Drain Above][1/5][- 2 ED]
- 1 Susano’o [250|250][All Damage Blocked][1/5][- 4 ED]
- 3 Puppetry – Heise: Morning Mist Blood x 3 (Drains Heise of 1320 Chakra & 726 Stamina)(- 225 Health to All Per Post (Excludes Heise)(Current counter – 300 HP per post)

Hayabusa Stats :

Battle Notes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 12th 2014, 04:19

Quote :
[ooc: Mist stays in play till battle is over its effect cannot be stacked due to that reason.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 12th 2014, 06:53

OOC: I figure mist can continuously get denser and denser...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 12th 2014, 08:29

OOC: Also, wouldn't the use of this Suiton jutsu cancel out the use of Katon jutsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 12th 2014, 12:54

Quote :
OOC: During the use of Offensive/Defensive yes, not Supportive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 14th 2014, 10:47

ooc: I'm still unsure how the Suiton jutsu can't be stacked. There says nothing against it anywhere. And you yourself said that if it doesn't say something in the effects or restrictions, it is what it is. To me its all about the density of the mist. Just because the mist is set doesn't mean that there cannot be more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 14th 2014, 15:35

Quote :
ooc: I did state that about effects, however it cannot stack on top of it cause there is no way or it saying it within its effect. Thus someone else would or must perform that technique. Outside the original source.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 14th 2014, 15:47

OOC: Very well. I will repost tonight then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 15th 2014, 13:01

Looking up, Hayabusa could see the minor effect taken on the beast. Not able to speak, Hayabusa pulled the body of Heise back using puppetry only slightly, to let him know that he needed to put the trust in him.
As he jumped in between Kyuubi and his partner, his eyes bled as he once again activated his Mangekyou after giving his eyes a small break. Once again, the four armed skeleton protected the two of them from damage.
Being very familiar with the jutsu that Heise used, due to Hayabusa’s last big battle as Shadow, he knew it would take a toll. He also noticed it took very little to no effect on Kyuubi. His initial trial failed. Controlling his partner, he performed a seal on Heise for him to remove the jutsu. He then pushed his Natural Energy to invoke the conversion of Sage mode on his partner as well.
With the two of them both now in Sage mode, looking on toward the opponent, Hayabusa performed one seal in preparation.
‘This should turn the tides…’ he thought, but could not yet say, still as his mouth was full of un swallowed pills.
[172|2351]

ACTIONS [5 MAX]

- 0 Blood Mist Damage taken [-75 Health]
- 0 Mangekyou Sharingan Upkeep [70|90]
- 0 Sage Mode Upkeep Activated [-50 NE][Stats x2.5]
- 0 Sennin – Nature’s Roots [50 NE to Heise]
- 1 Mangekyou Sharingan [Drain Above][1/5][- 2 ED]
- 1 Susano’o [250|250][All Damage Blocked][1/5][- 4 ED]
- 2 Puppetry – Heise: Morning Mist Blood Withdrawn & Sage Mode Activated (Heise Stats x2.5)(Heise NE – 100)
- 1 Hand Seal (Jutsu Preparation)

Hayabusa Stats :

Battle Notes:

OOC: Sorry for my tardyness. Busy busy. Back to normal now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 15th 2014, 15:58

Quote :
ooc: Okay, I'm somewhat lost now, how is it you are triggering Sage Mode for Heise.
1. His stats are not balanced within Physical or Spiritual En.

2. He has to give up one of his actions not yours, as that is a transformation it would mean that a puppeteer could link to a jinchuriki and trigger the cloak.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 15th 2014, 16:06

OOC: Very well.... again. Things that need to be noted under restrictions. These things arent as common sense as you, the creator of the site, may think. HOWEVER, my Sage Mode technique is a 2 way street. I have been giving him Nature Energy that I gathered myself. It notes you have to be balances to gather the energy, not to use it.
As far as the transformation, understood. I will replace that action with activating a style. I'll reflect that on my next post, ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 15th 2014, 16:44

Quote :
ooc:  I see thank you for answering the "1" It was what I was curious about which I will allow I was just wondering how it came to be is all. As for the transformation that is the only thing I cannot allow because it has to be him triggering it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1466

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 15th 2014, 22:57

My comp is in the shop till tomorrow. Gimme till Friday morning latest.. But it should be done tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 19th 2014, 19:14

Heise allowed himself to be pulled but the chakra of strings of Hayabusa and move away from the impending attack. He closed his eyes and breathed.
"Well than." He said as he could feel the Nature chakra being poured into him. Suddenly an idea hit him as his body began to enter the sage mode. His hair grew longer and marks appeared around his face.
"Sage mode huh? It's a good thing I can harness nature Energy." He said to himself. He then turned and faced Hayabusa.
"I'm going to need more Natural Energy so I can use one of my jutsu. If we pull it off, we may have a fighting chance at beating him." Heise said as he turned back around to face the Kyuubi.

Will post stats in a bit.

Actions (1/1)
+ Activated Sage Mode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 20th 2014, 21:11

+ The Kyuubi stood above everyone of them feeling the mist's effects trigger but barely do anything against it. The reflection of having the powers to regenerate health fast seemed to be a problem allowing it to fight longer. Shaking its head and roaring once more the Kyuubi stood tall having its eyes relaxed unable to see its targets but with that allowing it to sense everything carefully down to the emotion. This left the Bijuu waiting to see its enemies next attack before having to make a move as well. 'Why do they believe they can actually take me on even at their levels they show no promise to ever capturing me.' But before long it turned to feel the weakest one still and smirked aiming for it with its fists coming at the human. +

+ - Battle - +
Triggers: - - None -

Total Actions: 6 | Used: 2 | Remain: 4

1 - Melee: Aim Heise

2 - Melee: Aim Heise

Kyuubi's Stats | Abilities:

Kyuubi Techniques:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 21st 2014, 20:43

With his Lydeck style now beginning to work in action, and his dark power now bursting through him once again, Hayabusa stands in between the two, allowing the beast to hit his armor. He fully swallows all four pills as he looks at the opponent. He turns to Heise and looks at his appearance.
“Be prepared to show me something good… and just worry about your handseals, fatigue, and jutsu. Let me do the moving for you.” Hayabusa said, as he performs a seal and ten clones huddle behind Heise with chakra strings attached, as they utilize and existing connection between Hayabusa and heise to develop their own Nature’s Roots technique on Heise. Meanwhile they stand in the back and gather nature energy. Being prepared to follow through on anything. He moves Heise’s floating body high above Kyuubi’s as Hayabusa uses his Susano’o to upper cut towards Kyuubi’s ribs, while he controls heise to hit him on his back as two opposing forces to maximize impact on Kyuubi’s internal. He effectively attempts the same in two different moments before pulling Heise back to his position, keeping his eye on him, so he would now what to aid in this time.
[200|2551]

ACTIONS [5 MAX]

- 0 Sennin – Nature’s Roots to Heise [50 NE Transferred]
- 0 Prepared Jutsu – Akugyouzanmai [200|180][Stats x 1.5][1/5]
- 0 Sage Mode Upkeep[-50 NE][Stats x2.5]
- 0 Lydeck Style Beginner [1/4][Puppet + Puppeteer Attack = 1 Action]
- 0 Mangekyou Sharingan Upkeep [70|90][2/5][- 2 ED]
- 0 Susano’o Upkeep [250|250][2/5][Blocks All Damage] [- 2 ED]
- 0 Pills Swallowed [+ 500 Chakra | + 500 Stamina | x 1.25 Str + Dex]
- 2 Tajuu Bunshin No Jutsu w/ Nature’s Roots to Heise x 10 [510|230][50 per Clone Drained Immediately]
- 0 Clones Gathering Natural Energy [NE + 100]
- 0 Clones Sennin Nature Roots [500 NE Transferred]
- 3 Lydeck Style Melee [Hayabusa Melee + Puppet Melee = (STR + DEX) + (Puppet Str + Puppet Dex + Dex) = (4688 + 4931) + (882 + 885 + 4931) = (9619 + 6698) = 16317 MAX Dmg]

Hayabusa Stats :

Clone Type 1 Stats (10 Remaining):

Battle Notes:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 21st 2014, 20:43

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 20, 12, 5
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 22nd 2014, 21:11

As Heise watched Hayabusa worked he instantly felt the push of Nature Energy flow within him. He was overwhelmed with nature energy.
"Just like in training" Heise said to himself when remembering he Sage training. Though his body was forced into sage mode he still had a grasp on how to control the chakra. In fact when it came to nature control, Heise exceeded more than he did his own chakra.
"Now" Heise said as he form the Monkey hand seal. Instantly the nature chakra began to condense and form in his hands and began to mold. Next the Dog Hand seal which gave the Nature chakra even more refinement. Finally the bird hanseal which Heise used to add his own personal chakra into the mix. He would then slam his hands on the ground and begin to Charge his chakra on the ground around him.
Just then the ground began to rumble and even swell a disintegrate for a few moments. Finally, from the Ground a Giant Monkey with several dots on his forehead. As the Monkey began to rise. Heise made sure to grab Hayabusa and launch himself on to the head of the monkey.
Behind the monkey 3000 or so hands formed outstretched. The Monkey's own original two hands clasped together in a prayer like stance.
"Behold The Great Monkey Buddha" Heise said. Heise and Hayabusa were now easily looking down on Kyuubi.
"Hayabusa, Look, I'm to slow to fully use the effects of this technique. But with your help I can easily do it. Just like before, Puppet and Master" Heise said. He would continue to explain the jutsu to Hayabusa so that he'd fully grasp the concept of how it worked. Heise shot his hand forward sending the dragon at the Kyuubi again.

Actions (1/1)
1 - Senju Hitjutsu
0 - Wooden Dragon

O Level: 23
- - - Exp: 2165/2300
O Shinobi Type: Regular
O Ability Pts: 400
---Stats Bin: 0 pts

O Health Pts: 549/549 [549]
---HP Marker Worth: -10 HP | [0]
O Physical | Spiritual | Nature EN: 1766/1766 >>1591 >> 1305 >> 1005 | 2140/2140 | 20/1923

O Chakra Pts: 3906/3906 >> 3556 >> 3028 >> 2628
---Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]
---Nature Control: 100%
---Chakra Control: 062%

O Strength: 588 >> 1293
O Endurance: 588 (623) >1293
O Dexterity: 590 (620) >> 1298
O Intelligence: 1070 >> 2354
O Luck: 000 [Do Not Change]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 22nd 2014, 21:12

Wooden Dragon Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 22nd 2014, 21:12

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 23rd 2014, 15:56

@Raijoku wrote:
OOC: you can't stack the pills...

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 23rd 2014, 16:13

Ooc: I didn't... I used a Dex and a Str. The other two were military pills. They have no effects to stack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 23rd 2014, 16:20

@Raijoku wrote:
OOC: Actually it's replenishment is the effect, and it states you can't stack any of the meds.

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 23rd 2014, 16:27

Ooc: so what are you saying. Only one per battle can be used? This is true the effects can't bestacked. But if the replenishment is the effect the moment you are replenished the effect is over Even if not. The replenishment could get used up and the e effects would then be diminished allowing for further use. Which if that's the case that is fine as well Ultimately I could still swallow the second one in the same post after using b Susano.... But this knowledge would prove useful in the future. All in all the post would have the same outcome, just different order
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 23rd 2014, 17:01

Quote :
ooc:
- First within the swallowing of the pills you must still pay the actions within using the item as it states within Combat using an item uses -1 action. You used, -1 action to place the pills within your mouth, now you are using the items to swallow which would mean that it takes up actions.

- Second, Heise what hijutsu are you performing cause according to what you have even in the previous custom jutsu thread under . You still cannot perform the Sage & Mokuton technique because of it not be approved because you said you would work on it and give us a newer version after telling you it cannot work on just stamina energy alone.

- Third, I allowed it as a passive thing during the war because it was a long serious of OOC and Battles that was taken a while longer. the Military can be stacked as its effects vanish after the use of the first one. Which allows the second action to be opened, the third action can be used for it to have another boost. So, its in plain sight of how and what is needed there was no information changed and that is how it has always been.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 23rd 2014, 17:24

ooc: 1st Whaaaat!?!?!?! Seriously. Swallowing is as natural as blinking and breathing. I paid 4 actions, 1 per pill, already. Is that not enough? I think that needs to be stated somewhere, otherwise I wouldn't have used them like that and I would've used those four actions for something else. I used them early SOLELY to save the actions later. So if this is the rule, I request one of the follow.
A- Let me redefine those 4 action to something else, something that would not effect the battle as it is now. And I'd change 2 of my actions from this post as well. Or
B- Confirm it would only take one action to swallow all of them at once. If this is the rule, then I would understand it much better. It'd be a fair trade off for holding out on the effects.

2nd- Heise is using an already approved jutsu, that are on the boards.
Sage Art: Wood Release: Amida Fist of Fury!
After entering Sage Mode, Hashirama creates a wooden statue of titanic proportions, easily able to dwarf a tailed beast. Thousands of hands originate from the statue's back in countless concentric rows, while its two main hands are clasped, as if in prayer. The statue can serve a variety of purposes in battle from fighting on Hashirama's behalf, to defending and even using other techniques with it. The sheer size of this technique makes it almost impossible to attack Hashirama. After Studying Hashirama Senju Heise was able to Develop the technique as well though now instead of a true Amida Buddha, The Idol as become a Monkey Buddha due to its influences.
Chakra | Stamina Cost: 800(400 Of Which Must Be Sage Charka) |300
Hand Seals Count: 1 Ram
Effect | Damage: 10 DMG x Hands used | -1 Action Per 400 Hands(Max 2000 Hands)

3rd I don't understand. Are you telling me I'm right in assuming that more than one Military can be used?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 23rd 2014, 19:48

OOC: If it takes 1 action to swallow all, I will replace one of my Melee for that. Just FYI, so that if that is the case, you can go ahead and post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   October 23rd 2014, 20:34

Quote :
Ooc: That is correct for the military pill, as using an item does count within the use of the containers. Which is what is stated and item takes up 1 Action. so in terms once you take a pill it will equal 1 action. But yes you can take multiple military only one that isnt allowed to stacks were the Stat enhance, aka Strength, Endurance and so on.

If its that version then that is the one I approved of that is correct. However its the other one about stamina cost being used that i did not allow. Also its not so much as to swallowing its more or less the taking of the pill must still be counted as an Action because its being used now. Which includes it as an Item. Not just the Pill container, which is what I was confused at first about the action you used to place them in your mouth if you did not use their effects. But I did not question it because I believed you were planning on using them that next turn. Though because you paid your actions back at the beginning until now I can allow you to use them just remember that ruling. 1 Item = 1 Action which means to use them not anything else.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}   

Back to top Go down

~Cave of Immortals~ {Shadow Challenging Controller}{DM}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next