Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Rounding Up the Crew [KG & Stat Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1460

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Rounding Up the Crew [KG & Stat Training]    September 14th 2014, 22:17

Shizou had become much of a social drinker since they’d last met. In fact, Shizou had become known as the town drunk since Heise had last seen him. Mei-Lee was in fact in a different shape. She’d given up her ninja ways since Heise had left. With the two core members of his team now in shambles Heise had to gather their spirits together and get them to their usual self. He decided he’d start with Mei-Lee first since she was closer and easier to deal with.

Mei-Lee had been in a flower show working with the Yamanka clan. Heise arrived at the shop in his Senju clan armor with his weapons fully equipped. Mei-Lee had been behind the counter working on placing a floral arrangement together. When she looked up her eyes began to well up with tears.
“Heise, I thought you were… Dead” She cried. Heise raised an eyebrow. Though he did understand where her suspicion had come from. After he’d lost the war he remained quiet and distant from everyone. Even Hayabusa. But now an even greater ambition drove him and he was willing to do anything to accomplish it.
“Mei-Lee, We’re married correct?” He asked in a calm tone. She removed her head from his chest and stared into his eyes.
“Yes I mean… Why are you asking?” She asked.
“I’m going to need you for something I’m going to do. I need you to be my eyes while I search for what I need” He said detached and removed from his emotions. Mei-Lee could sense that Heise had been changed by losing the war and was now driven but something darker than usual. But her love for him overcame reason and she nodded.
“I will follow you.”

Shizou wasn’t an easy case to crack. Dealing with a drunk jounin in a stripper’s bar wasn’t as easy as it sounded. Heise and Mei-Lee walked in both in a black cloak designed with white clouds.
“Well if it isn’t the little general himself.” Shizou said as he fell to the side of the couch laughing at his own joke. Heise wasn’t amused at all.
“Shizou, You look disgraceful what happened to you?” Heise asked in a demeaning tone. Shizou got serious for a moment and sat up.
“Listen here. You just lost a war you have no reason to talk to me in such a tone.” He said taking a sip from a brown paper bag.
“I need you Shizou to guide me and train me one more time till I’m ready.” He said. Shizou belted out a laugh. He stood up and stretched.
“You finally realized you needed to master your own potential first? Too bad you’re a little to late. I’ve retired.” He said as he began to walk away.
“Well get the fuck out of Retirement because I need you.” Heise replied. Shizou looked at Mei-Lee who begged with pleading eyes and released a sigh from his breath.
“I’ll go pack.”

497/497
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1460

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rounding Up the Crew [KG & Stat Training]    November 11th 2014, 16:24

Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Rounding Up the Crew [KG & Stat Training]    November 11th 2014, 16:24

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rounding Up the Crew [KG & Stat Training]    

Back to top Go down

Rounding Up the Crew [KG & Stat Training]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1