Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   September 30th 2014, 20:26

Susano~o looked around before he sighed and looked down at his hands before he shook his head, “damn… I guess I will need a weapon for later use, but it’d be nice to have a weapon now.” He said to himself as he walked down the street before he looked around, he had this uneasy feeling as if someone was watching him, he glanced around as if he looked lost for a moment before he noticed he did actually walked to far, he turned around, keeping his eyes trained on what he was doing but his peripherals keeping an eye up around his location.
104/104 - 1/15

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 860

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   September 30th 2014, 20:41

+ Soon a hooded figured slowly walked passed the figure that he bumped into dropping a piece of paper with something marked on it. The paper seemed to be like a map as it was yellow/orange tainted color. But feeling on his pockets he turned to glance downward at the paper carefully only to freak out for a small moment. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   September 30th 2014, 20:49

Susano~o noticed the cloaked figure but oddly thought nothing of it, when bumped into he stopped and turned around to face the cloaked figure again, “mind watching where you walk?” he said in a somewhat rather annoyed voice, but he noticed something when he took a step forward hearing paper scuffle under his feet, looking down he picked it up and glanced at it before the person before him, noticing him freak out now, he walked up to the man holding it out, “need any assistance? I may be a shinobi, but I’m not passing any adventures up either.” He added wondering how the man would react to his kindness.
110/214 – 2/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   September 30th 2014, 21:02

+ Quickly reaching the take the paper from the ground shaking in fear as he stared at the person before saying. "Sorry, I did not mean to...run into you but...No...No I do not need anything..." Thinking about it glancing at the paper back at the young male before shaking debating on how to even say anything, "I...yes...no...maybe... please maybe you can get this...um gift for my daughter." The man took the paper handing over to the young man. "Adventure...haha that's funny no this is a mission... you need to get this my...son really wants this item I mean gift. Will you do it for me?" +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   September 30th 2014, 21:08

Standing before the man he nodded before he tilted his head now standing like a gangster, he listened to the man stuttering a lot before he noticed he was scared it seemed, “you don’t have to fear me, just cause I’m a shinobi doesn’t mean I’m gunna rob you or something some loser would pull on the citizens.” He added as before he heard the man’s request, he listened to the man for a moment before he looked up into the sky and nodded, “sure, I don’t have anything going on today so I don’t mind helping out with that at all.” Susano~o replied.
104/318 – 3/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 1st 2014, 19:16

+ The man's eyes widen for a moment as he shook his head cautiously saying, "Me fear you, no... no I'm not scared or anything its just...something is worrying is all." The man was glancing around the person's shoulder watching for something it seemed. Before long the man smiled for a second handing the map over to the young male. "Take this...and get the item I asked you for and come back when night fall come to the top of the village head. That way I know its safe and you as well..." The man suddenly sees someone and runs off into the crowd to hide. Soon after leaving the figures come from behind asking the young man, "Excuse me did that man give you anything at all?" The man was not a shinobi from the village nor any village it seemed. The mysterious figure waited for the answer from the young man. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 1st 2014, 23:07

Susano~o looked at the man with interest now, “interesting, that’s for sure.” He said after the man replied to him, he nodded at the man, “Granted, I understand your precautions, and I will respect that, I will see you there when I have the mission accomplished then.” he said as he noticed the man suddenly act even more strange, he accepted the map and placed it within his black and gold tiger komono within the belt area where there was a pocket, or rather his pouch of tools and items.

Looking off into the distance he nodded to himself with a slight chuckle, “that man is for sure interesting.” He thought to himself before he now heard another voice perk up, he turned around to face yet another man now, “what business is it of yours?” Susano~o said in his gangster voice, he was after all a part of his uncles gang within Konoha, but yet, no one managed to know about it at all. Susano~o gave the man a look of slight anger but yet cockiness, “I don’t know you, nor do I owe you anything, so why should I tell you?” Susano~o said looking at the man as he took a few steps backwards to keep his distance from the person before him.
215/533 – 4/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 4th 2014, 12:04

+ The figured turned to slightly slowly before staring down at the young male. "That man stole an item from the village, we are to capture him, bring back the item and question him as to why he performed these actions if anything." The man had his fist clinched hard as another walked up behind placing his hand on the taller blonde's shoulder whom was basically yelling at the boy. "Please forgive my teammate, he and I have been working hard on tracking this person down and losing him is not something we wish to happen. "The other man kept his calm while the wind was grazing across his face and his light brown hair. Shaking his head as he placed his right hand on his face he could only sigh softly, "We are sorry for anything we shall leave and continue our search though. Come on Kiren, let's get a move on or we'll lose him for sure." +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 4th 2014, 17:44

Susano~o looked at the man that was yelling at him, “shut your fucking mouth.” He simply replied to the man that was yelling at him before he spat at the man’s feet but not landing on his feet before he noticed another person who apologized for his ‘partners’ actions, he gave him a sharp quick look over before he shrugged his shoulders, “you should really put a muzzle on your mut, and why should I believe what either of you say? Where’s your proof? I will not take a side until I’m shown proof of one or the others proof.” Susano~o said as he gave the man a look as he walked away giving hint he knew somewhat of what they talked about.

That aside this was starting to get very interesting for Susano~o, he liked these kinds of adventures, he remained still to see the two men’s reactions.
149/682 – 5/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 9th 2014, 17:30

+ Both men stood tall before the calm one said, "Do not worry about proof as I do believe you are a Chunin or is it a Genin...either way you do not need to get in adult business understood. Just allow us to do our job, when you reach our rank then maybe when we meet again we will share what we know with you. The young man soon vanished with his teammate Kiren leaving the young shinobi alone to figure out his next action. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 10th 2014, 03:50

Susano~o looked at the men before he spat at the ground, “then I have no reason to believe you, nor do I have to give a fuck about your cause.” He said before the two men left, once they were gone he sighed heavily before he turned around and started walking keeping his eyes open for reflections to try and catch any tail, until he noticed his parents restaurant, running in he headed straight for the most secured room in all of the building before he whipped out the map and glanced at it, “so what the hell am I supposed to with this map?” he thought to himself as he looked at the map.
115/797 – 6/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 15th 2014, 16:09

+ The night was slowly starting to creep from the corners of the sky as though a blanket had just be placed across the sky the light of the sun allowing the moon to finally come and show its own radiance. Soon a figure appeared above a building glancing at the small village once before turning to view another building as a wild smirk came cracking across the darkness that was hiding the face from view. Before vanishing leaving no trace of it behind. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 15th 2014, 16:18

Susano~o sighed before he left the restaurant after grabbing a quick bite to eat as he thought about the map, ”it’s blank… there’s no hint or idea given as to where to go at all for this so called treasure.” he thought to himself before Susano~o shook his head before he sighed standing up, “oh well, guess it’s time to go adventuring… but first I need to get some gear.” He said to himself as he stood up before he wave by to his father before he turned and took off.

Running through the streets he sighed as it was getting dark and shrugged his shoulders before he finally made it to the weapon shop district.
116/913 – 7/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 20th 2014, 17:35

+ Watching from above within the darkness the figure was curious as to watch the young man continue down the streets. 'I wonder if that's the target?' Thinking to itself it seemed almost too easy for it to worry but the figure decided it was best to chase after the person from above for a bit longer before having to introduce himself to the boy. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 20th 2014, 17:38

As Susano~o was walking down the streets still he had this undoubting feeling he was being watched but he shrugged it off for now, he had more important matters to attend to right now, as he walked down the street he thought about the map, it wasn’t clear about the location, it left him a riddle and it bothered him, he hated riddles, absolutely hated them.

After a while of walking he arrived at a location nearby where he sat down on a bench, before he looked around at his surroundings before he got that feeling again, “why do I still feel like someone’s watching me…” he said to himself as he sat there still, thinking about the map still as well.
122/1035 – 8/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 20th 2014, 18:55

+ Soon the figure appeared from the side of the young to take a sit next to him calmly placing his arms firmly across his chest with him having his legs cross whistling to the night sky. The figure only spoke a few words saying, "Hey, have you ever heard of Moonray Paper? Its rather interesting if you asking me cause it hides the information unless one uses the moon light in order to view it." The figure continued to stay hidden but the voice rough sounding to be a middle aged man but that seemed to be slimmed in figured size. Though the cloak was hard to tell as it was ragged as though it was for a homeless person. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 20th 2014, 19:32

Susano~o looked over at the man and shook his head “no… can’t say that I have.” He said, with suspicion about the man now, but then he chuckled and looked at the man, “interesting you say that, I’m having a bit of troubles with my adventure.” He said as he almost pulled out the map, he looked at the man before he stood up and bowed, “thank you for this knowledge.” He said before he walked out of eyesight of the man before he pulled the map out quickly and held it up to the moon, “now that’s something cool!” he said to himself as he looked at the next clue.
111/1146 – 9/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 21st 2014, 17:32

+ While slowly lowering his head to bow back to the young man, "I'm glad i could be of service to you. Its our travels that make us build character within the long journey's of life. Knowledge is also a key but be safe on your adventure." As soon as the young had left from the figures eyesight it stood up dusting itself but suddenly vanished within an instant leaving no trace of it behind. Appearing above a building with another figure it bowed saying, "I believe that young man has what we are seeking for what should we do?" The figure sighed lightly saying, "We shall allow him to continue for us... in order to obtain what we truly want out of this little...mistake." +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 21st 2014, 18:18

Susano~o looked at the map before he sighed and shook his head before he noticed a lantern, “why did that man suddenly talk about it, I never said a word to the man…” he said to himself before he stuck the map into a flame lit lantern, “that should hold people off of my tail for a bit… I hope.” He said as he knew the clue himself and only himself. He looked around and waited a moment to ensure the whole map burnt before he looked off at the moon again, “bless me oh beauty of the night for I’m for sure going to run into trouble.” He said praying to the moon.
114/1260 – 10/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 21st 2014, 18:52

+ From above the figures continued to follow the young man as they were catching up to him but staying hidden for a bit longer. The night's cool air was what was allowing them to move without feeling tired for a bit. Soon a lantern was seen for a bit but this cause the figures be curious as to what was going on. One was shocked to figure it out and under their breath they cursed at the young man. "Damn, he actually burned the damn thing...oh well better keep up with him for sure. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 21st 2014, 19:27

Looking back into the village he still felt eyes were watching him and he knew for a fact that his gut instinct was now correct, he brushed his hands off before he made his way back into the village, as he did though he kept stopping occasionally at shops or walking in far enough so that anyone tailing him would lose eye sight of him, even if he wasn’t he was doing this for a precaution, his uncle taught him well how to avoid being tailed.

After a while he entered into a restricted club that his uncle ran, he walked through the building staying within the location of no windows, changing his clothes and his appearance as much as he could he left the building through the front and held his head down, as he just left a black market gambling den, he showed the look of a defeated man who seemed to have lost everything, before he started to make his way down the street towards where the clue was meant for him to be at, but he passed it to be sure.
185/1445 – 11/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 21st 2014, 21:02

+ Glancing around as the young boy was dodging them the first figure turned to look at the other one that was talking to him from before. Whispering carefully, "Hey I think he's trying to dodge us." With that moment the man made a hand seal, 'Byakugan!' Pointing to the figure going to the back of the shop he lightly said, "Its okay I have a lock on his chakra and him, so it be easier now to tail him." Nodding to this the figures stayed back a bit to wait as the boy dodged into a club for a bit. Waiting the other figure still had its doujutsu activate to keep track of him. Lightly chatting with the other figure, "He is taking his time should we just back off for now or..." Lifting their right hand to the air, "No...we will watch him for a bit." +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   October 29th 2014, 23:31

After getting bored and rather annoyed with himself for wasting so much time he sighed and shrugged his shoulders and continued on his way to the clue of the map that was no longer existent anymore, he shook his head and removed bits of clothing ever so randomly until he was back in his normal clothing attire, he made his way to the location of where he was needed to be for the hint, as soon as he got there he looked around, his surroundings were a park, benches and jungle gyms, but what had Susano~o’s interest now was the sun dial, he approached it slowly and wondered as to what would happen.
113/1558 – 12/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   November 1st 2014, 22:56

+ The arrival of the two finally noticed the young boy removing pieces of clothing trying to get back to his normal attire. Standing within the shadows carefully watching the motions of the young boy it seemed that the two were targeting something about him as they were leaning into one another to whisper to each other. "So...think he knows the actual location?" The other figure nodded lightly saying softly with ease, "Of course if he did not we would not have ended up here having you waste chakra with the special eyes of yours." One leaned carefully wrapping their fingers on the edge of the wall to stare awaiting the young boy to do something with the strange sun dial at the park. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   November 2nd 2014, 02:44

As Susano~o approached the sun dial, nothing changed about it, he then looked at where the moon was, before he looked at the dial before he stepped out of the moons way to see the alignment of the moons light casting its shadow upon the dial. He stood there for a moment before he shook his head before he walked away, he got what he needed out of it but it was another location. But no one knew of it so he knew this adventure was now at an end, he walked and sat down on a bench before he looked up at the moon and shook his head, “great… the last place I ever expected to go.” He thought to himself before he stood up and started walking back towards his home, “this is messed.” He said to himself as he walked half defeated by all of the purpose of this adventure.
153/1711 – 13/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   February 2nd 2015, 22:08

+ Soon after the young shinobi was beginning to walk the ground began to shake violently only to have a small path fall where the sun dial was at, slowly moving over towards the side allowing one to pass. The shinobi that were following the Uchiha boy seemed to be puzzled by this as they had no idea something like this was here to begin with but it made sense now as to why it was happening. Whispering to one another, "Seems everything was going the way he wanted after all but do we allow him to enter and leave with the prize?" The man looked at one another nodding agreeing to the fact of what was needed to be done before anything else. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   February 2nd 2015, 22:55

Susano~o looked around before he cautiously entered the stairway leading down, he felt along the wall as he walked down into the blackness before suddenly he could see light, “but how? It’s pitch black down here…” he said to himself softly as he continued to walk forwards. Looking around the darkness of the stairway he sighed and in that moment tripped and fell down the last couple of stairs, “ouch…” Susano~o groaned as he rubbed his head while he got back up on his feet and walked towards the light, a smell lingered in the air to which he couldn’t quite figure out what the stench was.
107/1818 – 14/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   February 2nd 2015, 23:00

+ The blade of flames rested here within its own tome, lighting the flames around the area to produce its own light. But in front was barrier that could only be broken if one could survive the flames of its power. The barrier would break allowing on to wield its power. The men came down only to stand behind the young boy saying, "Seems you did hold out on us? The blade is known as Hinokami, a long sword of flames but its protected by a powerful barrier if you wish to obtain its powers you must live through one attack from this blade if you do then it is yours to keep. Think you can handle that?" The other man just kept quiet knowing that the boy would accept but felt as though he would be killed by the flames. +

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   February 2nd 2015, 23:13

Susano~o sighed as he heard the voice and turned his head slightly and glared at the men, “you tools couldn’t figure this much out on your own so you had to follow someone younger, you guys are pitiful.” He quipped as he walked forward ignoring the rest of their words, “if I live, you have no rights to this blade at all and you can sod off and jog on for all I care, this blade will be mine, and mine alone.” He said as he turned to face the sword and took a deep breath in and released it before he smelt the lingering smell again, it was oddly familiar but… then it suddenly hit him, how many people lost their lives trying to attain this blade, he could smell the blood and almost faintly hear the screams of being burnt alive.

Taking a deeper breath he walked forwards to the barrier and pressed his hand to it before he closed his eyes, “allow me to be your master Hinokami, and let’s go out into the world and adventure together!” he said as he took another step forwards pressing onto the barrier hoping his words would reach the sword.
200/2018 – 15/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   February 2nd 2015, 23:48

+ Vibrating to the will of the young male reaching for the handle Hinokami shook only to fire off a flaming aura at the person covering their body only soon did it start doing something different the voice echoed, "You...wish to master my powers...you wish to harness and use them for what reason! I shall not even allow a mere mortal to obtain my powers unless you can survive the rage of those before you!" The blade soon flickered once more increasing the flames around the young man. +

< The Moment of truth in breaking the barrier can you live it?" >

Barrier Breaking Rule: Every 3 Words decreases your HP by -5

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   

Back to top Go down

Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next