Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 13:58

Raijin sat back as he relaxed on the cliff edge where Konoha’s village leaders faces were and looked up into the clear blue sky, it was nice, not a cloud in the sky and he wondered as to what kind of adventure he should get himself into this time, he looked around before he sighed and vanished, “getting hungry…” he said to himself as he landed on a roof before he dropped to the street and looked around the restaurant district and hummed to himself, “where should I eat…” he thought to himself as he looked around before he smelt the air and shrugged his shoulders.

Choosing a stall that was quick and easy he walked up to it and placed his order of food and sat there awaiting for his food, he sat there for a moment before he glanced around his surroundings before he shrugged his shoulders, he felt a weird being nearby somehow but he ignored it for the time being, looking around Raijin finally grabbed some eating utensils and started to dig into his food, “this should be a good day I hope.” He said to himself.

Before long Raijin finished his meal and paid for the meal before he turned and looked down the streets before he turned and started to walk, he noticed people looking at him but he was okay with that, for the most part.
233/233 – 1/15

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2078

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 14:18

As the sun was within the sky shining down on a clear day, the clouds and cool breeze would appear once and vanish for several seconds. Though a young boy came to notice a strange figure wearing odd looking gear. "E-Excuse me..." The young boy said, the little child was no more then seven years of age. With that a sudden poof of smoke appeared with the man vanishing only to appear within a darken world filled with nothing but heat and flames it seemed. Strange figures walked carrying weapons only for one to stare and point at the figure. "Hey...HEY RAIJIN!" The figure shook their head awaiting for the man to answer back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 14:33

Raijin was walking down the street as he was suddenly stopped by a child on the street, Raijin turned and looked at the young boy before and knelt down to look at the boy before suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared all around him, “what in the fuck?” he said to himself as he forgot what the demon warrior realm had looked like before he noticed where he was, a grin slowly appeared upon his face as he suddenly realized where he was and nodded, “it’s been a while since I’ve been here.” He said to himself again before he took a few steps to look around again before he heard someone call out his name, he looked around before he noticed one of the summons and removed his helmet.

“Engro, how are you fairing?” Raijin asked as he walked over towards the demon warrior that he knew from back when he first entered the lands to become their summoning master. As soon as Raijin neared his comrade he held out his arm for a fellow honor shake before he nodded, “it’s been almost too long since I’ve been here, how is everyone?” he asked as he looked at his friend and wondered where some of his normal summons were, “things have changed, what’s new with you?” he added as he looked around the demon plains.
226/459 – 2/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 14:37

Engro nodded shaking Raijin's hand before answering the question that was asked, "Everything is fine and everyone is in a panic you see, we are trying to get things set up down here but we are all over the place. Plus I did not summon you here because of greetings and what not I brought you here cause I need to ask you a serious question." Taking a small pause to let out a sigh the figure shook their head saying, "Have you ever heard of the term Sage?" This was the stepping stone in order to reach a new goal but if he had not heard of the term things would have to be explained to him briefly for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 14:55

Raijin stood there as Engro told him that everyone was fine but everyone was within panic, he looked at him and tilted is head to the side, “panic? Why is everyone panicking?” Raijin asked as he looked at Engro still, he looked at him, some of the things he was saying made not much sense to him and he was starting to get worried about it, “no I don’t mind at all.” Raijin replied adding on to his first question, “why are there so many things going weird and you guys all spread out? Is there something I should know about that I need to worry about?” he added, before he suddenly stopped.

The next question sunk in deep and he looked Engro in the eyes before he removed his helmet, “the term sage… I’ve faced against people with that annoying powers, I never thought I’d hear about it from you Engro…” Raijin had to admit, he looked away for a moment to see a lot of the demons going about their business in a panic still, it worried him, “something big is coming…” he thought to himself before he looked back at Engro, “but to answer your question, I don’t really know much about it at all, most I know about it is, it’s not normal chakra that’s for sure.” Raijin said looking at Engro.
226/685 – 3/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 15:05

Engro was really unable to answer as to why everyone was in a panic but it seemed to be shocked that Raijin did know some things about that term "Sage" Before long Engro shook his head saying," Yes, it is annoying but strong, we demons have that same power but limited. As once you learn it, you cannot obtain the powers of a sage because you are forbidden from it and have a seal placed on to you that stops you from absorbing that form of energy. You see a Sage in your world is someone that obtains nature's energy while here its a different you have to absorb our energy to obtain it. Though we have to go through and 'Fix' your body to make it work to that point." Engro sighed lightly knowing this was going to be a while before getting it completely done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 15:13

Raijin looked at Engro and wondered as to why everything was going on as it was, “why is Engro asking me about the sage mode though?” he thought to himself as he stood there, before long he saw Aoi running off in the distance, but the look on her face was different than that of what he was used too. “Why is Aoi so angry? I’ve never seen her this way before…” he asked as he looked back to Engro concerned now.

Once he looked back to Engro he explained the way and reason of their sage mode, “I had an understanding that most sage mode’s used something as nature chakra, but what does your sage mode then use in return if you’re not allowed to use the normal form of it…” Raijin said in a question style as he said before he stopped and looked back to Engro, “a seal? Why a seal? Is it to help or make the sage mode becoming a better and easier way of doing things or is it just the way your sage mode works?” Raijin asked trying to figure everything out as they were talking.

Raijin looked at Engro, “I’m not saying no, but I’m just curious about it all, why don’t we get to it right away and you can explain it all to me as we go.” Raijin said.
229/914 – 4/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 16:09

Engro waved his hand for Raijin to follow as he answered the warriors questions. "The reason for asking you is because we are going to teach you how to obtain a certain form of Sage mode. The reason for it is because of the dangers of the future as well because you are not within the realm of reality as you know here you do not or cannot absorb nature within this realm. So we are hear to teach you otherwise. As for Aoi its because she's not allowed to help with this next part is all."

Engro helped Raijin be lead over to a strange looking demon with black looking blood coming from the skin of the demon. "This is a demon that creates seals, now the seal that is being place will allow you to absorb a manner of Demon Energy from us demons that you summon. This allows you to transform into a powerful demon or oni if you will. Though once the seal is placed...you forfeit ever learning the true powers of a Sage meaning you cannot even obtain Nature Energy." Pausing for that moment he turned to tell Raijin, "The reason is because you have to first allow the energies of a demon to flow through you, if you taken in too much energy by even the slightest...your soul is split from your body sealing you within Yomi and you cannot return to the world of the living. Understand what I'm telling you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 16:56

Raijin looked at Engro still and nodded as he was motioned for him to follow Engro as he began to explain the reasoning behind why they had summoned him there, “so I am going to learn how to become a sage, but in your way.” Raijin said as he thought about it more now after he explained and sighed, “she’s a good teacher, but I wonder why my future self didn’t allow her to teach me this and got you too instead Engro.” He added as he continued to walk.

“So this is all to make sure I better now how to control the demon sage mode then.” He thought to himself as he did so, but his thoughts and questions all ceased the moment Engro lead him to a demon that bleed black blood instead, “a seal demon… interesting, and what do you mean by the demons I summon? You mean I gain my source of power from summoning you?” Raijin said, asking curiously. He looked back to Engro before back to the demon, “so if I’m understanding what you’ve said so far, that means that I gain my powers through you, and it negates my ability to use any form of normal sage mode.” Raijin said before he looked back to Engro as he talked again.

“So, there’s a limit to how much demon energy I can take in, otherwise I die and my souls trapped here forever.” He said looking back at the demon before him.
249/1163 – 5/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 2nd 2014, 18:42

Engro nodded to everything that was spoken out from Raijin's mouth. Before long he said, "Sadly the future is still covered in darkness and we need you to be ready for any and everything. As you become a demon sage you will learn to understand that your powers are from us. Now you will need to absorb our powers into your body. Please remove your armor and show your back please that way. Sudoko can get started with the sealing method."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 4th 2014, 13:53

Standing there looking at the demon with the black blood pouring out like it was a fountain gave him a shiver but he shrugged it off, as Raijin was pondering what could happen, he looked over at Engro for a moment before he a took a deep breath before he looked back at the demon before him and sat down cross legged in front of the demon before he started to remove his armor before he stopped at his under armor shinobi piece before he took a breath and removed that, it was now shown that he had the ability to summon the demons by blood of his arm or using the seals as awlays.

His snake like eyes looked at Engro before Raijin took a deep breath in, “I suppose there’s no foreseeing anything we want or need to, but that’s the part that makes things interesting.” Raijin finally said as he turned so his back was facing Sudoko, looking up at Engro, Raijin sighed a bit, “I just have to remember that all of you are my source of power and I must be true to my words.” Raijin thought to himself as he thought about the whole “we’re your source of this power, enjoy it, take it and build off of it.”

Sitting there still Raijin wondered how this was going to work out in the end.
230/1393 – 6/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 4th 2014, 16:56

Engro could only nod to Raijin before snapping his fingers the blacked blood demon melted down into a puddle before having to cover Raijin's body. As Sudoko was placing needles into his back to leave markings as they were burning into his skin leaving the strange mark that allowed him to start absorbing the energy from the devils. Feeling weaker Sudoko pulled off from Raijin's body standing tall but falling to its knees as Engro glanced over at the seal that was burning into Raijin's back.

"there...it is somewhat done, but do not push to hard as it cannot be used normally as you will need to use it. You have to first be able to feel the negative energy we are giving you to you. As Sudoko was doing he lost some of his powers but in exchange you should be able to feel the negative waves coming into play."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 4th 2014, 17:24

Sitting there before he felt Sudoko wrap around his body, it was wet and cold and felt very much like mud, but a more liquid like form of it, as he sat there he felt needles stabbing into his skin and cringed a bit but closed his eyes and focused his mind on other things while the tattoo was being done. After a while of the tattoo being worked on he thought of the plans and the things that would be needed for all the plans they needed to get done back in the realm of the humans, his race… for now.

After the tattoo was done he noticed Sudoko go back to his normal form before he fell to his knees, Raijin got up and helped him sit down to rest, “thank you for your contribution to my becoming of your sage.” Raijin said thanking Sudoko.

After he turned to face Engro and raised an eyebrow, “I’m gunna be covered in ink by the time I’m old enough to drink…” Raijin said jokingly with a laugh, “well, everything is like a muscle, the more you use it the stronger the muscle becomes right?” Raijin said questioning the idea of the mode, as Engro was telling him of how it works he felt a sudden and weird energy start to course through his body, it was weird, very weird.
229/1622 – 6/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 4th 2014, 17:42

Engro nodded but only for a bit saying carefully, "That is true for the human body...however a demon's body is a bit different. As you use it more the more it consumes you turning the body into that of a demon and losing yourself forever. You cannot be in a rush to use the form master it and take it step by step." Sudoko nodded to that as he stood up only to wave his hand to not worrying about it at all. As he stood up shaking his head he vanished within the flames leaving only Engro to be left to teach.

"Everything is going to be limited while in that state understand that okay? Now let's get to practice on how to absorb the energy okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 4th 2014, 20:00

Raijin looked at Engro before he looked behind him over his shoulder, nodding to Sudoko before he left before he turned back to face Engro, “hmmm… that make sense, but what if my ultimate goal is to become a demon in the human realm?” Raijin asked curiously as he looked at him, “I understand and will be careful about it regardless.” He added as he sat back down cross legged again like he did for when he got the seal tattoo on his back, “master it… it will take some time but I will master it’s power and ability that’s for sure.” Raijin said as he heard Engro’s words.

Sitting there he listened to Engro speak again and continued to remain still, “so, I got a better question then, how do I go about the whole energy bit? I can’t really just summon all of you and then send you back after I take your energy.” Raijin said as he looked at Engro with a concerned look on his face now.

“Limited? How so?” Raijin asked wondering what he meant, “are you referring to the abilities of my powers and jutsu’s back in my realm?” Raijin asked again to make sure he was fully understanding of the situation he would put himself into once he entered the state, it was a complicated training that was for sure.
227/1849 – 7/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 4th 2014, 20:12

Engro glanced over shaking his head, "Becoming a demon in the human realm...is possible but only a foolish decision." Engro was not worried to much about it though as he turned to make his attention to the seal on Raijin's back. Nodding to Raijin's ability to master the powers. As the key question was asked Engro reached his hand out with a light smile saying, "Why not just take my hand to find out. You could also summon us but you have to wait before taking our energy as you'll have to regain your strength for it." Thinking of the limited he nodded saying, "The limit is you cannot use your most powerful techniques while in that stage."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 4th 2014, 21:31

Raijin sat there looking onwards as he remained still, even as Engro stated he’d be a fool to become a demon in the human realm, “why would it be a foolish decision?” he asked as he looked over to Engro, while he remained sitting there, closing his eyes he thought about it all for a few moments.

“Why is Engro telling me that my decision to become a demon is a foolish decision… am I rushing my life into their style too fast or am I just being foolish as he says so.” Raijin thought to himself as he remained still there with his eyes closed. Standing within his mind he looked at a mirror at himself and sighed before he splashed water on his face and he suddenly opened his eyes.

He sat there for a moment before he looked up at Engro and nodded, accepting Engro’s hand he held it for a moment before he noticed the strange feeling within his back, the tattoo, it was growing upon his back and he let go of Engro’s hand for a moment, shocked, “it’s just like that…” he said questioning the effect as he looked down at his hand after letting Engro’s go.

Raijin looked at Engro again after he looked at his hand and smirked, “so there’s nothing saying I can’t use them before entering the state.” He said.
230/2079 – 8/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 6th 2014, 20:51

Engro was not going to explain as to why it was a foolish choice, but after Raijin took his hand the energy from Engro was starting to leave his own demonic body for a bit as Raijin let go. With that moment he gave a small nod saying, "That is correct, powerful techniques have huge limits on them as they say, but if you know and have studied the way around them you can basically over power those limits and use them to the advantage if you understand how." Engro crossed his arms around his chest for a bit to regain control of his own energy. Shaking a bit he awaited we have a bit of time before we have to send you back if you want to talk about some other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 7th 2014, 05:46

Raijin looked at his hand still before he could feel the entire darkness of the demons power starting to course through his body before he was distracted by Engro, “if I understand how… I’m sure I’ll figure that out later on in life, but for now this power will be a huge help.” Raijin said as he looked at Engro now.

As he finished Engro went on to tell Raijin that they had some more time, standing up now, he scratched the back of his head, “I understand how to accept the power, but how do I activate the power of the demon sage form?” Raijin asked rather confused about it all still, it was a weird but complicated task to understand before he felt the tattoo grow some more again, “also… do I automatically just absorb another demons power by being around it or does there need to be a physical connection?” Raijin added.

He stood there as he looked around to see all of his summons roaming about still, as hectic as it was, it entranced him for a bit and he had no idea why, but the being around demons somehow now put him at ease, almost as if to say that he no longer feared them, he faced off against two of them already, one in the war that was just fought.
226/2305 – 9/15

((OOC: you okay man? you disappeared on me...))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 7th 2014, 17:35

Engro tilted his head for that second before turning to glance over at Raijin saying, "Well you have to think basically of heat and negative emotions. That way you will be able to transform and what not. But again the powers will be useful but limited to how you do battle and what not."" Engro was stunned for a bit about the question before saying, "Basically the energy will react and be pulled out of the demon because of that tattoo its basically a form of how you call Ninjutsu. However there is a different term we perform it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 8th 2014, 07:04

Raijin stood there and looked at Engro before he nodded, “hmm… I’m curious, is there anything beyond the S-rank summons? Basically you’re strongest of the strongest?” Raijin asked before he performed a few hand seals summoning Aoi, “Welcome Aoi, I’m sorry if I’m interrupting anything important that you were in the middle of, but I want to try something.” Raijin said as a clone walked out from behind Raijin.

Raijin looked at Engro and bowed, “sorry but something had my curiosity and I wanted to test it before I tried it in the battlefield where I could be at a REAL big disadvantage.” Raijin said apologizing to Engro, before the clone and himself walked up to both Engro and Aoi, “if you both wouldn’t mind.” Raijin said as he and the clone both put their hands upon both of them at the same time, the amount of demon energy he gathered was a lot more tremendous, and it was faster that he gathered the amount of the energy.

Raijin pulled his hand away after a somewhat short moment before he looked at his clone and nodded before he vanished and Raijin felt a sudden rush of demon energy hit him all at once.

The tattoo almost covered his entire body now, and he could see it, it stretched a lot and it was exciting to Raijin.
226/2531 – 10/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 8th 2014, 22:15

Engro thought about the question that was asked saying, "Actually yes, there is a stronger version of summoning though i'm unaware as to where one can find the person as they've been missing for several years if anything." Aoi was soon to be summoned blinking for a moment to turn at Raijin and Engro. Yelling loudly, "THE HELL I WAS REALLY BUSY YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT!" Hearing that Raijin wanted to try something and then a shadow clone appearing Engro was lifting an eyebrow at the idea.

Aoi and Engro soon felt their powers just drop suddenly as they both feel to the ground weaken and feeling drained almost to nothing. "Raijin...you have to be careful...doing it here. Will erase us from existence." Engro warned him carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 9th 2014, 05:09

Raijin remained there after he looked back to Engro and nodded, “sorry about that…” he said apologizing to Aoi and Engro, “I didn’t realize that...” he added as he looked at all the tattoo’s before he focused on the heat and the darkness around him before his body suddenly was consumed by the demon energy to a point where he was in control, he looked back to Aoi and Engro before he nodded, “This power…” he said as he looked at his hands, then his arms and twisted around a bit before he smirked widely, “I like it!” Raijin said finally as he admitted the truth about the new found sage mode he found, and gained control over.

Raijin looked back to Engro and raised an eyebrow, “is there any way of me finding him to find out further about this?” Raijin asked as he heard him say he’s been missing for several years, Raijin looked back to Aoi, “it’s good to see you again, it’s been a long time since we saw each other last.” Raijin added as he looked at Aoi and bowed, before he looked back to Engro, “do you have any idea or a description upon this man for me to seek out?” Raijin asked looking back at Engro wondering what he’d say about the man that Raijin now would seek out next.
227/2758 – 11/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 9th 2014, 10:54

Engro nodded taking the apologize, Aoi on the other hand just stared and turned to begin walking away trying to leave both of them once again. Engro figured that Raijin would like the power though it was a tricky power to even control once a while. Engro was thinking about the information of the powerful summoning, shaking his head. "Sadly, no I cannot as it is still unknown even to myself I only know what I was told."

The past was something that was usually forgotten within this world however even with that nothing else could be told. "Sorry, but I cannot I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 9th 2014, 13:21

Raijin looked at Engro before he looked back over to Aoi and saw her just turn and leave, he stood there for a moment looking at her and sighed, “I said I was sorry Aoi.” Raijin said aloud again. He felt rather stupid for summoning Aoi, he could have summoned any single one of the many other demons he had known and come to have as allies, but he chose her and she seemed to not have enjoyed it.

Sighing he looked over to Engro again and sighed, “well there has to be a record of him somewhere in my realm.” Raijin said as he felt his body become light and super strong before he released the demon sage mode before he looked back to Engro, “Well all that aside, what if I was to create a copy of some clones and leave them here, would they be able to gather demon energy from the realm itself?” Raijin asked curiously, it would be a lot better if they could gather energy for whenever he needed to call upon them and they could just disappear when they needed.

Feeling the tattoo recede back to its normal form, he glanced around looking at some of the demons still bustling about before he looked at Engro, “so you never told me why exactly everyone’s acting so strange today.” Raijin said.
227/2958 – 12/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 16th 2014, 11:17

Engro shook his head for a second to answer his question. "Its because of the fact we are getting ready for a ritual and its like how humans do birthdays and what not. Though records of the creature you seek. Only one may know of his location but its hard to even tell you if he's alive or not as he has existed in your world longer than ours so in order to even locate or even find him you will be on your own." Thinking of leaving clones within the realm Engro shook his head, "No because they won't be able to last that long down in this world. Just like how the energy will decrease the life force of the clones would as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 16th 2014, 16:30

Raijin stood there and looked at Engro and sighed as he did, he glanced around again before he looked back at Engro, “well since I’m here and we know I’ve mastered the sage mode, what can I do to help? Might as well have fun and enjoy it with everyone.” Raijin said as he looked back at Engro.

Standing there Raijin looked back at Engro and nodded as he shrugged his shoulders, “I guess it’s my next mission to find them and figure out how to summon them then.” Raijin said as he stood there, he looked around once more before he stretched his muscles a bit and bobbed around slightly before he pulled his gear back on but his helmet he let hang off one of his katana’s hilts.

Raijin took a few steps as he looked around and saw everyone being chaotic still and it made him smile, everyone was busy busting their ass for a better good, it made him happy that they took care of each other to the same sort of extent as he would for his brother, Raijin felt a warm feeling inside of him as he thought that and he smirked, “well all that other crap aside, what needs to be done?” Raijin asked as he looked back to Engro going back to the topic about the ritual like a birthday party for one of their own.
234/3192 – 13/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 16th 2014, 17:52

Engro looked over at Raijin thinking about it only to say, "You have only mastered something when you are in dire need of it. That is also correct if you can find them or even the beast that we are unaware of it." Engro was unsure of what to have him do but thought about it personally saying, "You should return back home for reasons that you've been gone for a while and no telling what has happen within the last few days that you've been here for sure. If anything we'll be there to help when you need us most I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 17th 2014, 15:31

Raijin looked at Engro and smirked with a nod, “this is also true.” He agreed with Engro about the mastering of an ability of such a thing, he then stood there and looked around before he turned back to face the large group of his summons and nodded again with a slight bow, “well I guess there’s only a matter of me finding this summon, but wouldn’t it be better for me to try finding them within your realm?” Raijin asked as he turned around to look at Engro asking further about this summon, his curiosity got the better of him and it paid off again somehow.

Standing there he sighed and shrugged his shoulders, “I guess it is time for me to head home back to my realm, but there’s something that I wanted to try…” Raijin said as he pulled out a tag and started to form the Hiraishin tag seal and looked around before he handed the tag to Engro, “place this within your town center, I want to see if I can pull myself to your realm at a point I need a location to hide in if that’s okay with you all.” Raijin said as he looked around again before he nodded with a sigh. “I guess it’s time to send me home now.” He added as he looked to Engro again.
227/3419 – 14/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   November 17th 2014, 16:17

Engro thought about the statement before saying, "Thats the problem...we have never seen "it" within this realm. It was believe to be the first of its kind to actually be born from your realm and came to ours." Engro took the tag and nodded to it all saying, "Understood I shall, but yes you should head back no telling what has happen while you have been gone my friend. I shall see you soon for sure though." Engro bowed before Raijin before nodding with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   

Back to top Go down

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next