Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2076

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:05

Grave wrote:
Standing at the cliff side awaiting for the arrival of his brother Raijin. It all seemed calm and interesting none the less but something about the area do not see right to him. The young priest just took the map and placed into his clothing for save keeping before looking down at everything and scanning the area. he felt the darkness that was rising from within the place but he was unsure as to where it was coming from. Sighing with this information at hand and unable to figure out what was going on Grave just waited to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:13

Raijin looked around the limbo as he stood there without his armor on, he sighed and looked at his armor before he walked over to it and grabbed it placing it on his body accordingly before he nodded his head before he grabbed his helmet and looked around after he got his gear on and smirked, “time to meet him.” He said to himself within limbo before he snapped his fingers to open a portal before him.

Stepping through he felt the air of the real world and smiled before he closed his eyes for a moment he could feel his brothers chakra off in the distance, he turned and started to run at full speed towards where his brother was, it had been a while since they last saw each other again and he had new found abilities and powers to show their next target.

Jumping off a tree branch Raijin landed softly beside his brother and smirked, “it’s been a while again… how have you been brother?” he said simply as he looked out at the scenery still smirking.

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:20

Grave wrote:
Feeling the rush of the wind change directions suddenly closing his eyes softly he smirked a bit before answering, "It has been a while, and I have been doing my part slowly but surely as always. Shall we get started for this little fun cause I rather get this over before dinner time. I'm sure everyone is worried about us back at Hikari plus I wish to discuss some plans with you of the future after this of course." Smiling at his brother as his eyes opened up Grave nodded to his brother as he said, "Race you down!" only to darted off ahead to the location before coming to a halting stop as he felt the chakra once again but only faintly.
Words: 123
Total Words: 206
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:26

Remaining still he looked over at his brother, “aye, people would miss it’s leader after a long time of being away as usual, I’m only a shogun in shinobi lands, we have little to no power here aside from acclaiming those that run countries with wealth in order to gain rule.” He said as he sighed and stopped before he shrugged his shoulders, “people only know me as your brother, that and I need to find a woman…” he said jokingly as he looked up into the sky before he looked back down at his brother and smiled before he saw his brother take off racing down the hill and sighed, “he has gotten stronger, that’s for sure.” He said to himself before he took a step forwards to fall down the hill but jumped at the last second launching himself to where Grave stopped again.

“what is it brother?” Raijin asked as he could sense something, but unsure of what it was, it was too brief to get an idea of what it was, “we’re close aren’t we?” he asked looking at Grave.
184/365

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:34

Grave wrote:
Hearing the voice of his brother, the priest was trying to focus on trying to pinpoint the actual location of the chakra but was unable to only to look around once more of the surrounding area. "I'm not too sure its like its something here…but its not just one thing its like I cannot say for sure." Soon after he felt Nekomata pulling him into his inner mind only to voice something, "Grave you and Raijin be on guard something is off just like you said but I'm unsure if its what I believe it to be." Grave snapped from it only to nodded softly, "Yes…we are very close though how close I think it is more of the other way around as to how close is it from us being in trouble. Something about this one is different than the other two we've faced." Holding on to the zaiten gourds which held the powers of Rokubi and Nanabi. This one seemed very different more or less dark as though it was inviting them into its own land. "Come out…Hachibi I know you are here somewhere!" Grave yelled trying to see if it would answer to give him a pinpoint location as to where it was at."
Words: 206
Total Words: 412
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:45

Raijin looked at his brother, Grave, and then their surroundings, “I can sense it around us as well, it’s doing well in hiding its chakra for the time being…” he said as he looked around before he raised an eyebrow, he looked around and sighed, “this thing is rather pathetic if it’s hiding from us, a monk and a samurai.” Raijin said aloud trying to draw upon the hachibi’s anger, or possibly it was waiting for them to enter a trap or a locational spot for it to attack from. Looking over at Grave once again Raijin leaned in, “it’s chakra is around but I cannot find it fully.” He said before he heard a noise from nearby and sighed, “Might as well come out and meet us like a good host would, it’s rude to keep us waiting.” Raijin finally said aloud getting annoyed by the Hachibi’s rudeness and laziness of showing itself.
154/519

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 860

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:53

Quote :
< - Eighth Bijuu (Tailed Beast): Yamata Orochi - Hachibi - >
> Before long the large creature was slithering slowly across the grounds of the mountain's entrance from where it cut itself from the world wanting nothing to do with after its battle and attempt for the throne of kings. The hissing sound could be heard softly but as the tongue from one mouth came out another tongue would come out then another in a endless cycle but soon the hissing noise finally came to a halt only as a soft but dark voice could be heard, "I smell…humans…though they seem strong…no not just strong…" One voice said soon another began to speak saying, "No…one smells like… its one of "us." The voice soon vanished only for the shadows to have the slithering body to move towards the entrance of the cave to get a glimpse of what it smelled into the air. The echoing voice that could be heard allowed the beast to let out a small snicker before slithering only to have its eye peek over to see figures standing but it was not just that it could feel the chakra of others like itself, "Could it be…no…but yes…" Whispering to itself the beast only snickered again hiding itself into the shadows, "It's our brothers and sister…hiding no…sealed within items and a human." The one head moved back to slither saying, "So…yes a jinchuriki has been born yet again. Seems the humans have yet to learn to allow freedom its been several centuries since then has it not. Besides…he yelled Hachibi…shall we introduce ourselves?" With the hint of wanting to meet them it melted into the ground slowly vanishing. Only this time it appeared behind them in a large black pool liquid as it appeared before them slowly one head examined the priest while another examined the samurai but the other six lifted up only to smile saying, "Welcome…to my land humans!" Roaring the beast got ready for battle."

Last edited by Omnicron on January 28th 2015, 21:54; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:53

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:57

Battle Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 21:57

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 9
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 22:00

Battle roll

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 22:00

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 22:16

Grave wrote:
Feeling the chakra come closer it seemed closer than before only this time he could hear and feel the force of the beast from behind him. Jumping forward to avoid any contact from the beast Grave was shocked at the details of the beast it was rather different than the others but soon in his inner mind Grave was taken to see the Nekomata as he said, "That…is the Hachibi!" Nekomata nodded to this only with something bothering her as it voiced is own concern. "Yes this beast is the Hachibi please be very careful of this once Grave as this is not going to be like the other fights you've had." Grave came from his inner mind once again only to become serious pulling out the blade that he created shining brightly, "Jouten…let's make the opening for our brother's attack." Lifting the blade above his head he slowly placed it towards his side whispering to his brother, "Listen…allow me to create a small opening for you to get him understood. I rather not waist our energy until we see what we are up against." Grave darted over only to have Nekomata nodded as Grave's body changed once again with him yelling, "Matou!" With that burst of speed coming from Grave's attack he pulled the blade swiftly aiming at one of the heads of the bijuu."
Words: 226
Total Words: 638

Actions: 2/5
1- Calm Mind (Becoming Serious) x1.15 Nexus Attributes (5 Turns)
2- Matou x2 Nexus Attributes (12 Turns)
3- Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 4300 = 8198 DMG

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:

Last edited by Grave Breaker on January 28th 2015, 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 22:16

'Combat Dice' : 20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 22:41

Turning around to face the Hachibi now he waved with the hand that still carried his helmet before he placed it on, “how nice of you to show yourself.” He said to it showing no fear of the beast at all, he smiled and tilted his head before he jumped back to where his brother was before he heard him whisper to him, “understood.” He simply replied to Grave, as soon as his attack was released he smirked as he drew the kusunagi no tsurugi and his eyes took on a change of their own, looking at the tailed beast before him he counted the seconds to follow up behind Grave’s attack to which he’d attack with his own little double slash after Grave’s attack was launched, once Raijin’s blades were done he’d come to a skidding halt as he turned around to watch the beasts reaction.
147/666

Actions: 3/5
1. Melee Attack: 100 + 10 + 1570 + 1743 + *1.20 = 4108 dmg
2. Sekireigan Activated: 80 cc [Total Combat/Evasion Roll /4]
3. Melee Attack: 4108 dmg

”Raijin:”:

”Abilities:”:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 22:41

'PvP Dice' : 7, 6
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 23:02

Quote :
> Watching the humans coming at it, the beast was amazed to see the fear of the humans not flow like in the past. They showed no fear towards the enemy they were facing they had no idea how dangerous it was to even be battling against the beast before long. It seemed like time was slowing down because of the boredom but soon the attacks that were launched came. First the priest's performed a strange form becoming different in a way. Yet the feeling was that of the Nibi that was related to the Hachibi. Soon it was not long before the blade came in contact with its hard scales of a serpent. The heads all hissed only to feel the other attacks coming at it before long the beast could only smirk saying, "Interesting…you seemed to have hit me hard, but the fear that you all are showing seems nothing but weakness to me as…the damage you are doing to my body will do nothing to my serpent skin. Now allow me to show you the powers of a bijuu that has fought against the king several times for power!" The serpents heads lifted up shaking violently before roaring releasing a strange wave of energy, the middle leaned down with its eye shining red as it said, "The sage gave me my name and I shall honor it even to death, Meiton - Deform Barrier! After which the beast roared yelling out once more, "Meiton - Devouring Barrier!" After which the beast dove seven of its heads underground only to have them appear as pillars surrounding the humans. "Now vanish from this world, Hydra Bijudama!" Each head began charging up a bijudama before each one fired it off at the young men.

Previous Attack Results
9018 DMG / 2 = 4509 DMG - 7250 END = 0 DMG
8216 / 2 = 4108 DMG - 7250 END = 0 DMG

Actions: 2/5
Passive Ability: Hydra Skin (ALL DMG Halved)
Passive Ability: Rikudo's Gift (Nexus Attributes x1.25)

1. Meiton - Deform Barrier: CC & SC: 610 & 397 - Techniques or Transformations of Chakra Based cannot be used by Enemies.

2. Meiton - Devouring Barrier: CC & SC: 610 & 397 - Effect: Enemies chakra techniques are negated and absorbed into the barrier. -"X" Chakra absorbed = Bijuu's Chakra increases by. (Remains on the field till battle is over)

3. Hydra Bijudama: CC & SC: 800 & 520 - DMG + Effect: 500 x8 & -1 Action +70 DMG [500 x 8] = 4000 + 8000 =12,000 DMG

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 23:02

'Combat Dice' : 14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 23:31

Grave wrote:
The moment hit him as the Jouten bounced off of the skin of the snake leaving Grave in a tight spot and noticing his brother's attack doing the same. Flying backward to land Grave watched as the bijuu performed a couple of strange techniques feeling the effects he began shaking his head feeling his chakra fading. But focused his energy in him to strike at the Eight tailed once more. 'This could be a small issue…but I wonder for how long though…' Soon after the heads of the serpent duck underground to come surrounding his brother and himself in the center it seemed. Each head began charging up its attack as Grave was left standing still watching as though it was the end for him and his brother. Grave was losing his cool it seemed for that moment, until he gripped tightly on his blade. The sphere grew larger as it was fired at them. That moment Grave could only say a small prayer to himself, "Dear father…Dear Grandfather…Dear Mother…LIKE HELL I’M DYING HERE!!" That moment Grave triggered something into his mind allowing a burst of energy With that moment he pulled back onto his blade only to clash with the Bijudama of the 8 heads. "FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!" The blade cut at the bijudama only with sheer will did the explosion go off leaving nothing but smoke into the area of the attack. As Grave would come flying from the smoke cloud to strike the middle of the 8 tailed bijuu several times trying to deal some damage he could only be left yelling out, "TAKE MY HATE, MY SORROW AND ALL OF MY ANGER!"
Words: 258
Total Words: 896

OOC: In my defensive I matched the action of the Bijudama's action in order to have a clash, if anything IF this is allowed which I believed it would count as an action clash. Then the bijuu should get some recoil back for this plus all my hate, my sorrow and all of my anger! Which would mean all I would have to or should do is roll at least 14 or higher to destroy the bijudama. If I fail then well I hit 0 HP lol.

Actions: 0/5
Upkeeps: 2
0- Calm Mind (Becoming Serious) x1.15 Nexus Attributes (3/5 Turns)
0- Matou x2 Nexus Attributes (10/12 Turns)
0 - Tiger (Birth) +1 Combat Roll

1- Kouchi {WoA} - SEx2 {1 Turn|-1 Action}
2- Counter Action (Meiton: Devour Barrier) - Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 8600 = 12498 DMG
3- Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 8600 = 12498 DMG >  Matches Hydra Bijudama
4- Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 8600 = 12498 DMG
5- Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 8600 = 12498 DMG

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:

Last edited by Grave Breaker on January 28th 2015, 23:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 28th 2015, 23:31

'Combat Dice' : 13, 20, 19
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 29th 2015, 17:35

Mod OOC wrote:
> The way it was executed I'll allow only this once. As that would be a counter action and the results would have been zero. But because their is no real clash system as of yet that is good so the bijudama was destroyed on your turn and the damage would go through as direct damage from the difference because of it being a surprised like attack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 30th 2015, 06:57

OOC: I'll have my post up around noon today.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 30th 2015, 17:27

Stopping and looking down at his sword Raijin looked back at the Hachibi behind him and sighed heavily, “fucken hell, it’s skin is tough… but there’s always a weakness…” he thought to himself before he heard the bijuu talk and he started laughing as he walked over to where his brother was only to see him destroy a bijuudama head on, if this was a normal anime show a large sweat drop could be seen at the back of his head clear as day, but alas it was not, Raijin looked at the beast and something snapped inside of him just as it did his brother, activating his elemental mastery styles one by one, the area soon turned into a misty fog covered battlefield, while a wind sphere and two different forms of lightning surrounded his body, standing there Raijin looked at the bijuu, the hachibi, before he took a step forwards before he lunged at the beast again this time skidding with a blood lust starting to seep out from him, this was the difference between humans and a bijuu?

“Bullshit… I’ll tame you like a dog trainer would a rabid dog you slithery fuck.” Raijin said aloud as he looked at the bijuu before a grin would start to take over his face as this fight was just too good to leave or not stick with.
228/894

Actions: 0/5
0. Seikiran Deactivated
0. Eiyo Activated (x 1.20 stats) [3 turns]
1. E.M - Water Release - Enmu (Haze) -125 sd
Effect: Targets x.50 Chakra (Per Turn), Caster: Chakra +"X" Drained, Doujutsu cannot see through Mist & Raiton's Stun(s) +1 Turn & DMG x1.15
2. E.M - Wind Release - Kyuutai (Sphere) -100 sd
Effect: 250 & Raiton DMG x1.15 & Stun (+1 Turn) & Blocking Pwr = Stamina Energy of Caster (3015)
3. E.M - Lightning Release - Enkidou (Circular Orbit) -100 sd
Damage + Effect: 200+*1.15+*1.15 = 265 & Jiton's Effects x1.50 + Stun (2+2= 4 Turns) on Contact
4. E.M - Black Lightning Release - Omega Van-Brace -150 sd
Damage + Effect: 300 + Melee DMG x1.50 & +3 Roll(s) & DEX x1.50
5. Melee Attack:(weapon) 100 + 15 + 1884 + 3138 + *1.20 + *1.50 = 9247 /2 = 4624 +4 turn stun

Gains:
+302 stamina
Next Turn +15, 290 chakra

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 30th 2015, 17:27

'PvP Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 31st 2015, 11:35

Quote :
OOC: Also Raijin, roll the Combat Dice next time, as I labeled each dice for the respective roll they play.

First Roll = Grave's last two attacks, as the third action one was used to counter the bijudama.

Second Roll = Raijin's Attacks.

Last edited by Omnicron on January 31st 2015, 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 31st 2015, 11:35

#1 'Evasion Dice' : 15, 14

--------------------------------

#2 'Evasion Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   January 31st 2015, 15:32

Quote :
>Within mere moment the heads of the large serpent pulled from the ground coming back into a whole. It was not soon after this happened the beast's bijudama was destroyed by a mere human's blade. Staring them down it seemed the humans were gifted in more ways than before. Trying to evade the priest's blades they soon made contact anyway with the middle head as he was screaming something out-loud that was not even understood as to why. But ducking down it noticed the other human coming at him strange techniques as well Even though the barrier was up he was able to perform them, 'What is going on? I should be absorbing those techniques…wait…something is wrong with me as well…' Feeling strange as a mysterious haze had began to cover the field it. Shaking its heads it could see another attack coming but it soon dodged the other man's sword but only to feel the recoil from the explosion of the bijudama. 'What…I don't get it…how can mere mortals just  come and  do damage to my body… Shaking only to regain control it stared at them for a moment before slithering. It took note on that the techniques around the one human seemed to not be chakra and could be dangerous but the priest seemed to be in a weaken state. "How interesting of you both to come and deal damage to me like it's nothing. But I'm not some mere pet to be captured and tamed." Soon even though the attacked seemed dodged the slithering bijuu was tapped by the electricity and unable to move. "WHAT…when…" Thinking back to the strange lightning techniques that were formed the tailed beast could not move as it falls over unable to move. "Da…mn…you…both to hell…"

Previous Attack Results
Grave -
+ Recoil from explosion: -498 / 2 = 249 (I completely overlooked it)
+ Jouton 1: 12498 / 2 = 6249 - [END] 7250 = 0 DMG
+ Jouton 2: 12498 / 2 = 6249 - [END] 7250 = 0 DMG

Raijin -
+ Haze: Chakra /2
+ Melee Attack: 4624 - [END] = 0 DMG
+ Lightning Release - (Stun:  +4)

Actions: 5/5 - (Stunned unable to move (Roll))
Stun: 4/4

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   February 1st 2015, 13:56

Grave wrote:
While the young priest was in the air having to crash down with the blade onto the head of the beast Grave was curious as to something after the explosion the beast took some damage from the recoil. Blinking to this he quickly pushed off with Jouten so they could land onto the ground as they watched as his brother was moving in with the attack of his style. Smirking at this Grave was impressed to see it coming in handy for this kind of battle but thinking about it carefully Grave was unsure of something as he turned to Jouten for a moment nodding at it as he sheathed it back into its holding case. Turning to make his attention over to the battle he could see that beast acting strange. Soon he too could feel it as he glanced around it was a strange mist or haze that was on the field Grave blinked confused until saying to himself, 'Is this the style in action again?' Turning his attention over to the bijuu it seemed unable to move once it made contact with the strange lightning that was surging around Raijin.

"Well now…seems the techniques are holding him back from even being able to use anything else. But as long as he's still concisuous I believe we cannot use chakra so I'm going to sit this one out." Grave smiled looking over at his brother as he turned away for to fall to the ground sitting with his arms and legs crossed. The puff of dirt rose into the air only to leave Grave pouting a bit. "Well since I'm actually pretty useless go all out on him…" Laughing slightly Grave soon felt dizzy for that moment as he leaned over to grab his head shaking it.  Soon the area got dark around him as Nekomata appeared before him speaking carefully, "Because of you and that protection nature of yours. It seemed you weaken yourself from that burst of energy. I thought it was forbidden to use that ability within the clan of the Asakura?" Grave nodded saying the same, "Yes it is forbidden to use, not for the powers it holds but because of the after effects it gives off. Which is something I can feel affecting me this very moment." Shaking his head only to appear within reality once more Grave sighed again but this time to close his eyes and rest a bit. "Hey…Raijin, if you need anything let me know I need to rest and Jouten isn't to thrilled about the idea either sadly he has no choice." Smiling as though he could truly hear the voice of his blade even though he forged it sometimes he does feel like he can.
Words: 458
Total Words: 1354

Actions: 5/5
Upkeeps: 2
0 - Calm Mind (Becoming Serious) x1.15 Nexus Attributes (2/5 Turns)
0 - Matou x2 Nexus Attributes (9/12 Turns)
0 - Tiger (Birth) +1 Combat Roll
0 - Kouchi Aftermath (-25% Nexus Attributes) (3/3)

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   February 1st 2015, 16:39

Raijin looked over at his brother and nodded before he looked back to the hydra before him and smirked, “you will not bow down you say, but I say you will, I want your opinion in being my… sorry our ally within me, I know you have had a long and painful past with being sealed all the time, but I’m actually willing to hear your story about it all, and it’d be nice to hear, but if you spew hateful slanderous crap, I’ll have you sealed instantly, and when I die, I’ll make damn sure your life ends with mine.” Raijin said looking at the Hydra’s heads, curious to hear its reply, he turned to look at his brother and raised an eyebrow, “you need to be careful with new found powers until you know their drawbacks and flaws before you use them in combat.” Raijin said looking at his brother before he looked back to the Hydra.
159/1053

Actions: 5/5
0. Eiyo Activated (x 1.20 stats) [2 turns]
0. E.M - Water Release - Enmu (Haze) -63 upkeep
Effect: Targets x.50 Chakra (Per Turn), Caster: Chakra +"X" Drained, Doujutsu cannot see through Mist & Raiton's Stun(s) +1 Turn & DMG x1.15
0. E.M - Wind Release - Kyuutai (Sphere) -50 sd
Effect: 250 & Raiton DMG x1.15 & Stun (+1 Turn) & Blocking Pwr = Stamina Energy of Caster (3015)
0. E.M - Lightning Release - Enkidou (Circular Orbit) -50 sd
Damage + Effect: 200+*1.15+*1.15 = 265 & Jiton's Effects x1.50 + Stun (2+2= 4 Turns) on Contact
0. E.M - Black Lightning Release - Omega Van-Brace -75 sd
Damage + Effect: 300 + Melee DMG x1.50 & +3 Roll(s) & DEX x1.50

Gains:
+302 stamina
Next Turn +15, 290 chakra

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   February 2nd 2015, 15:38

Quote :
> Each of the eight heads was still unable to move only to watch as the priest was visiable walk over to sit down feeling strange. As the bijuu could truly careless for the human bunch it seemed a bit odd on its point. Thinking to itself it could only be amazed for that brief moment that the young priest seemed to cause damage to it but it was nothing more than a mere scratch as the body of the bijuu began to slowly heal from the damage it had taken. Its powers were starting to fade slowly once again cause of the haze because of the human's strange fighting techniques. Hearing that the priest was going to allow the warrior to deal with the powers of the bijuu it seemed to be a disgrace for it to even be called the second strongest of the nine beasts of chakra. Soon the voice from the warrior that cast the stun onto the body of the beast spoke. Having to be brought down by merely a single technique, the offer of being one's ally was placed onto the table of battle. Yet the offer gave a detest and a small taste of vomit as the beast was told of being sealed countless times in order for one to harness its powers. Slowly lifting its lips up with the threat of being killed it spoke saying, "Ha…go for it if you like, taking your own life will not matter for I have died times before and still I revive only to walk this world once more. Even with that I grow stronger because of that."

> The beast could only let out a small chuckle but then stopped to think of the sealing offer once more, "I…will not even be little myself like the rest of my kin to be sealed within a worthless being such as yourselves. Standing before me with the powers that go beyond that of some of mere humans, one of you only has the powers of a true half. Though which I can sense easily, my dear sister…Nekomata. Pathetic siding with humans, if only the nine tails could see you know and laugh at your downfall!"

+ Previous Attack Results +

Actions: 5/5 - (Stunned unable to move (Roll))
Stun: 3/4
Passive Ability: Auto-Regan (+10% HP Per Turn)

Raijin
+ Haze: Chakra /2 (Turn: 2)
+ Stun Effect: ¾

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next