Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 1476

PostSubject: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 16:57

Enja was not just a black sheep among the Asakarua clan-- he was one among the land of Lightning as well. Gifted, sure, ambitious as well.. but it had nothing to do with his personality so much as anything else. Wild, and a bit of a hot head, it made him difficult to deal with among the members of the Village Hidden in the Clouds.

However, what was a rarity among the land of Lightning was the fact that he possessed a Fire CHakra Nature. Among the land of lightning, very few had that trait. Most specialized in Lightning, Water and Wind. As such, Enja found himself in a tough predicament to train his chakra to use fire outside of the simple chakra papers he had. All they really did was test the limits of one’s own chaka. Not improve it.

Right now, Enja was resting on one of the nearby clifftops of the Cloud VIllage area. He had come there after a small job with keeping a cargo safe. Another boring job for him.

Recently though, he had learned of a fellow Asakura member-- adopted but far stronger than any he had met, possibly even stronger than Hao was. He held the kunai he had given him- the man named Raijin . He had agreed to help him with his training matters and he was feeling interested toa sk him more about Fire Chakra nature training.

“Alright… lets see if you can help me out with this,” he said as he readied the kunai. Arching his arm back a bit, he soon threw it to the ground where it lodged into the floor of the mountainside observatory-- and thus able to call forth Ranth.

Hopefully he wasn’t doing anything embarrassing or disturbing… Razz

(294 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 18:32

Meanwhile back where Raijin was at, a woman stood before him in the doorway, refusing to allow him to pass by, “but you do this every time!” he complained with a deep troublesome sigh, the woman looked at him with her demon eyes, a glare of death, “and you never follow through to your word to me, always out trying to save the gods damned world!” she said, the tone in her voice irritated, angry, and worst of all… pmsing. He looked at her with a sigh as he scratched the back of his head, “what do you want me to do? I want the people to be free and safe before I go running around worrying about my own problems first.” he said before he felt a hand across his face, it was far faster than he ever expected before he flew into the wall at his home back in Hikari.

Raijin got up and dusted himself off before he waved to the neighbor, “afternoon!” he called out, the neighbor looked at him and sighed, “one of those days again?” he called back, Raijin just stood there and nodded as he patted the dust off his armor before he dusted himself off before he looked back inside, “I hate when you break my houses down like this Aoi!” he shouted back inside the house before he could hear a loud slam from inside, shaking his head he looked at the hole in the wall before he looked back to his neighbor, “think I could bother you for your services later? I’m glad I have the villages best carpenter as a neighbor and I hate asking you all the time, she just… doesn’t know how to control her powers sometimes…” he said, the neighbor laughed before he shook his head, “not at all, you’re keeping me up to good practice and you keep our lands safe Lord Raijin, you and your brother both do enough as payment for me.” he replied before he looked at it, “She even put you through a reinforced wall and you’re still walking around like it never happened?” he asked, Raijin looked at him and sighed, “I hope that wouldn’t keep me down or I wouldn’t be a very good protector now would I?” he replied before he was suddenly pulled back inside the house the neighbor waving with a smile on his face.

Aoi had pulled Raijin inside and damn near stripped him of all his gear in two simple moves it seemed, he stood there before her, his scarred body revealed from his father’s beatings of when he drank too much, she looked at him, a firey sparkle in her eyes this time, and it set Raijin in an uneasy state. “All I want is some affection from you and you won’t even do that!” Aoi yelled at him, he sighed and walked up from behind her without her noticing and hugged her closely, “because you mean that much more to me.” he said as he hugged her. She felt shocked but it subsided instantly from the warmth of his skin, and to cut the story short, they both ended up in the shower very intimately, next thing they knew they were both suddenly laying out in the wide open.

Aoi looked around before she covered herself up by turning Raijin around to face Enja completely… revealed, “well this is awkward…” Raijin said before she screamed in his ears from behind before her clothes returned and she vanished into a black flash, “I hate that damn disappearance…” he said as he snapped his fingers it seemed from how fast he formed seals and his gear suddenly showed up on his body again, an irritated look on his face, “right when it was getting better… I hope she doesn’t destroy my sodding house again!” he said his voice suddenly irritated as all hell before he sighed before he remembered where he was and who was there.

Turning around Raijin looked at Enja and shrugged, “did you at least get a good view?” he asked as he looked at him, before he remembered, “so what’d ya need?” he asked looking at Enja still, calm and collect as ever, he most likely would have noticed all the scars on his body, hopefully not to pry too much into them.
[trainings: Bijuu & Element]

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 19:05

The puff of smoke filled the air, but soon Enja heard two voices-- Enja at first thought he heard Rai but soon heard another voice. and then through the smoke revealed the two lovers naked. Enja’s eyes went wide and his face red. Not what he was expecting at all! The woman screamed, nearly causing Enja to fall backwards off the overlook. The woman was hot as hell-- of course, it didn’t change the shock to Enja to find Rai naked as well.

“GAAAAAH!!” he shouted, and covered his eyes partly to not look THERE. “What the hell….” He was clearly surprised to see that they were in fact naked. The woman soon vanished in a flash of darkness and then Rai turned a bit bothered in his tone.

Not that Rai wasn’t an attractive man, but Enja would of rather preferred the naked woman to him. Soon clothing appeared as he used a type of summoning jutsu and Enja found it barable to look at the man directly. There was a dull moment of silence. “I’m sorry, is now a bad time?” Enja said with an obvious tone of sarcasm. Clearly Raijin was about to get lucky when he summoned him, which was unlucky and likely would pay for it later. It became rather …. strange for Enja to believe how much Raijin and himself had in common-- including their matters with women. Enja was not stranger to them, having had some pleasurable encounters every so often.

THough he liked the idea if he could summon naked women as a jutsu-- that be fun as hell. Men would kill for that kind of power.

“Eh the view wasn’t… eh too bad…” he said nervously, hoping it wasn’t something more to that. “Clearly if you didn’t want to be disturbed you shouldn’t of given me that kunai. Ya wanna come back after you are um… free?”

ALl jokes aside, Enja sighed and told him what was going on. “I was hoping you could help me with Fire chakra nature training. “ he said. “ Of course, it seemed the ahem… training you were doing was a lot more fun.”

(359 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 19:25

Raijin just sat down in the grass and sighed as he fixed himself to be more comfortable as he sat down in his armor after being half way through his “fight” with Aoi, she was a strange one and every time this happened she ended up taking more advantage of him than he her which didn’t bother him, he still felt good and relaxed after it all. Raijin waved his hand, “actually you saved me… I never understood why but she always tries killing me after…” he said as he cracked his neck relieving some tension built up in his neck.

He smirked at Enja’s reply to admiring the view which made him laugh a bit, “I’m free now, unless she comes back and then I think we both might be doomed in which case.” he added as he sighed before he looked back to Enja, “don’t get the wrong idea between me and her, she’s… someone I care about, and I’m usually so focused into my trainings that I forget to pay attention to her.” he added as he sighed and laid down in the grass completely relaxed now.

“fire chakra eh?” he murmured to himself as he looked up into the sky, “to be completely honest, I don’t have Katon chakra at all, I’ve fought against a lot of people that do oddly, but I’m more of the water and lightning type, wind is just a bonus for my swords.” he said as he looked at the ground before he saw a darkness light appear again and he vanished from his location to have a giant explosion appear where he was, “I told you.” Raijin called out as he was standing on the side of the mountain, Aoi was now clothed in her battle atire, which oddly matched Raijin’s, just more… revealing, her eyes on Raijin, “you bastard! you dare emberass me like that!!” Aoi shouted before he sighed and rubbed his temples, “Aoi, I had no idea he was going to summon me while we were… you know.” he said, Aoi turned her glance to Enja and suddenly disappeared beside him as well as Raijin catching her hand to what seemed to be inches away from Enja’s shoulder, “I can’t allow you to harm my pupil.” he said, Aoi glared at him before she stuck her tongue out at him, “fine, we’ll finish this up later tonight, and DON’T YOU DARE BE LATE FOR DINNER!!!!” Aoi said before she vanished again.

Raijin let out a confusing sigh, “I just don’t get her at all.” he said as he watched Aoi disappear again, he turned his attention to Enja now, “sorry about that, she’s a little vindictive when she’s like that every month.” he said as he formed more hand seals before he placed his hand into the air before a gate like darkness of light appeared again, before another female warrior appeared, “yes Lord Raijoku?” this woman said as she appeared kneeling to Raijin, he looked at her and sighed, “how many times have I told you and your kin to not kneel before me, I’m not him yet.” he said, she simply looked up at him and shook her head, “you're exactly like him hence why we will follow you to even our death if its needed.” she replied before she looked at Enja, “who's this now?” she asked.

Raijin looked at the woman in red dragon bone armor before he smirked, “This is Enja, my pupil, Enja this is one of my strongest summons, her name is Shi, or Death, but I find Shi more fitting, she knows the fire element.” he finished, Shi looked at Enja as she suddenly started to walk around him before she sniffed the air, “where’s Aoi?” Shi asked, Raijin scratched the back of his head, “she’s… in that mood again.” he replied, Shi just laughed, “I swear, she’ll end up succeeding one of these days and you two will end up stuck with a half and half.” Shi said quietly into Raijin’s ear, which sent a bone chilling shiver up his spine.

Shi now stood before Enja and looked him up and down from head to toe, “physically fit, hot tempered, and loud mouthed, I’m assuming is why you accepted him as your pupil?” Shi asked looking at Raijin now, he shrugged his shoulders, “that’s for you two to figure out.” he replied as he walked over and sat down. Turning her attention back to Enja she patted his head, “I swear, why didn’t you just obtain fire over water?” she said as she looked at Raijin, he shook his head and laughed, “cause I’m tranquil and calm until provoked and I become deadlier than even fire.” he replied, she nodded and looked at Enja, “boy, you’ll be going through some intense training here.” Shi said as she looked at Raijin glaring at him with a slight smirk on from amusement.
822/1545

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 19:30

After he had relaxed and said that him summoning him had saved his life, Enja felt a little better-- till the former girl appeared in a blaze of shadows and appeared in full ninja armor. She yelled furiously at Enja, calling him a bastard and embarrassing her. Enja actually fell backwards off the boulder he was sitting on and jumped up. “I -I swear it was just an accident. I didn’t mean to--” but no more words came out as she soon vanished and was about to strike him from the side. It was death-- immediate death if she struck him!

Luckily, Raijin intervened and calmed her down. Rather, he conviced her to spare him and to go back. After a bit of a dispute, she vanished after threatening Rai to be in time for dinner. She left, leaving Enja rather shocked and speechless for a time.

“So….” he finally said as the wind brushed past them, “Um… well since I rather not get wrapped up in an domestic disputes, so lets move on. “ He said and returned to the subject of elemental chakra training. Rather Fire Chakra nature training. “Yes, I know you told me you can’t use fire yourself. Still, I want to be able to use my chakra nature properly. Its the one I was born with and its not like I can’t change that. If you can’t teach me, do you know any method for me to find out how it works?” he asked.

It was that time, he summoned another woman! A lovely one dressed in red-bone armor, and to Enja’s amusement, she was pretty hot . At mention she was introduced to him by Rai as Shi, or Death as she was also called, but that part was lost as Enja was sort of oogling her. At the mention of her power of fire, Enja smirked at her. “Well I will say this for her, she is definately hot,” he said with a wink of a compliment to her.

However, she looked him over and after clearly pointing out his straight up qualities-- including the bad ones, Enja still remained cockily composed. “Hey, I don’t deny it. But you know, I can surprise you with better qualities, “ he said, a bit flirting in his tone. “But come on, I can take any training you have in mind. I’m alot more capable than you think.” he said with a daring tone to her, and looked to Rai, clearly seeing the same doubt.

With jokes and flirting aside, Enja addressed Shi. “Well first think I need to know-- how does Charka respond to fire? What is the physical flow my chakra needs to take to embody fire properly. I know wind nature involves sharpening and opposing chakra ends. So what is the trick with fire?” he asked. It would be the first thing he needed to know before he underwent serious fire training.

(490 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 19:33

Raijin sighed as he sat down and laid down on some grass, “don’t bother wasting your breath, Shi has a wife.” he replied before he looked over to receive a glare from Shi, “what?” he quickly asked looking at her, “just cause your a pure embodiment of fire doesn’t mean you can defeat me.” he replied as he looked at her before he laid back down, “this brat doesn’t need to know my personal life.” Shi quipped as she looked at him, “I’m flattered you think I’m good looking but I’m loyal to my wife and only my wife.” she said as she looked at Enja now.

She laughed and shook her head, “boy, your pushing your luck of an easy training, Raijin almost died in three of my trainings.” Shi said now as she looked at Enja with a dominating presence around her that barely even effect Raijin as he laid down minding his own business. Shi looked back at Enja before she sighed, “get all that crappy nonesense out of your head now, or you’ll die through this training, because what you humans teach for it is a weakened state, hence the reason why Raijin is the only person to fully master the elements of his arsenal as if they were apart of him.” Shi said, Raijin raised his hand up, “warning one.” he simply said holding his pointer finger up, she flinched a bit from him saying it but sighed, “then how do you want me to train him? to be weak and fragile as your counterparts are in this world?” Shi asked, Raijin shook his head as he sat up, “no, I’ll teach him that later, when I deem him worthy of it, as for now, he wouldn’t be able to even use it let alone create a flame like I can use my wind, water, and lightning.” Raijin said as he shrugged his shoulders, “but if you want to waste your time teaching him something that wouldn’t work for a while to come then be my guest, but he’d die against the Flame’s Elemental Boss.” Raijin said before he laid back down.

Shi looked at Raijin then back to Enja before she laughed, “you’re right as usual… Lord Raijoku.” she said, looking at the young boy she sighed and removed some of her gear to have it vanish, “don’t even think about getting a peep because in your current state you couldn’t even move my clothing.” she said as her armor created a huge crater in the ground from just the short distance from her chest to the ground. “I’m one of the strongest he can summon as far as I know.” she said, sighing a breath of relief Shi suddenly appeared behind Enja, “you’ll learn the basics of it all in a better way then you humans can fully grasp.” she said as suddenly a flame elemental began to appear before them, “this is your first test boy, find a way to defeat the Fire Elemental’s lower grade and you’ll obtain a grasp upon Katon better than your academy counterparts.” Shi said as she walked over and took her armor and walked over and sat down beside Raijin.

“You know it’s going to kill Aoi if she manages to obtain a child right?” she said quietly to Raijin, he laid there looking up at the sky and sighed, “why I never will give her the child she so desperately seeks, my child would be a half demon and half human, an outcast so to speak, and I want my child to live a better life than I had to deal with.” Raijin said quietly back as he sat up suddenly to look at Enja, “remember, focus your chakra to create armor for your hands or to create an extension of your katana.” he said from the training he gave him first.
647/2192

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 19:36

The fact she had a wife was a major downer to Enja, causing him to frown a bit. So much for that . While Enja was a bit of a rebel, even daring to break laws, causing trouble for a married couple was not his style-- unless of course the spouce wanted to get back at a doushebag of a boyfriend or something. In this case it was … well she liked girls more than men. What a waste…

“Any chance you have a younger sister?” he asked in a mild comedic tone after Rai’s advice and her rejection. “ Well if you ever do wanna switch teams, ya give me a call.”

It was hard to not gawk at her as she removed her armor, it leaving massive impacts to the ground below her. He was not surprised by it-- as he had seen shinobi trained with heavy weights that caused quite a bit of damage being dropped, but it was impressive to see someone so lithe and sexy carry such heavy things. No pun intended Razz

After a bit of debate and arguments over the worth of Enja’s training and how capable he was, Enja gave them a bit of a gruntish look. “Hey! Come on a little positivity here. I am not some idiot who can’t learn. Blame my teachers for closing the academy. Anyway I can do this so come on. A little faith,” he said, and he could understand why she did complain while Rai was lounging on the side of the field looking at the clouds. Still he looked at Shi with determination. “I promise you, if this method of learning fire is better than the acadcemy, I’m all for it. Let’s rock.”

It was then after she stripped the rest of her armor (you didn’t say if she was wearing under it or not or is she upright naked?) , she flashed away to his side, teleporting to keep him on his toes. With that, she performed her own summoning, which was a surprise to Enja. Flames erupted before them, revealing some sort of creature made entirely of flames. Enja looked in awe.

He had to fight that thing?! A sweat drop fell from him as he looked at the mass of fire, seeing a small face peek through the embers. He turned to Rai and Shi, clearly nervous to be pit against it without knowing any jutsu of his own! “Um… I assume this is a trial by fire?” He said, the obvious pun intended.

As the creature roared in challenge, Enja turned around and quickly drew his katana! The short blade he held easily and readied for a fight. But Rai’s little tip actually quelled Enja’s panic! Use chakra infused to his hands and the blade-- and that could actually deal damage. If anything he knew senseless slashes to the elemental would do nothing but fuel the fires. The movement of his actions would only feed the air to fan the fire.

Taking action, Enja charged forward! He rushed forward but moving in a zig-zag motion. The fire elemental raised a claw and attempted to smash it upon Enja. At that last moment, Enja rolled forward as the claw impacted the ground. He was now in position between the arm and body of the elemental. Taking Rai’s advice, he focused his chakra from his hand into the blade he held, feeling a faint vibration from it. With an upward slash, Enja struck the arm of the elemental, severing the arm.

WHile the arm was just fire, he hoped the chakra infusion of the blade actually dealt ‘damage’ as he then descended again and with a spin, delivered a second cut to the actual body of the elemental, and hoped his cuts were actually causing problems for it.

WHile the principle of attacking an elemental was doable, it seemed impossible in any normal method to attack something like fire, for fire had no real physical form. It was just raw heat burning.

(670 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 21:46

Shi stood there and looked at Enja before she closed her eyes and sighed heavily, “unfortunately, you have not proven yourself to be a 2nd thought, and no my sister never made it through puberty.” she said as Raijin whistled and hummed a tune to himself, walking over a bit to sit down beside Raijin Shi tucked her skirt between her thighs and calves, she seemed to look almost entirely like a normal woman aside from her glowing green hue demon eyes. She sighed heavily, “oddly that’s sorta the same reaction I got from Raijin when we got him training with the elementals.” she said as she looked at Raijin whom was still laying down.

Raijin finally sat up and nodded, “I guess you could call it that, but it’s more of a test to see how well you can deal with your own element.” he said as he looked at the elemental of flames before them all, Raijin thought about his old trainings that he had to deal with the painfully long ass training he ended up going through for it all and sighed, “didn’t help you pit me against the hardest versions firstly Shi.” Raijin said as he now sat in the indian position, Shi looking at him as she rolled her eyes.

Watching as the fight was going on now, Raijin watched and sighed, “I wonder how fast it’ll take him to understand the more he attacks it the bigger it’ll grow.” he quietly said to Shi, she looked on and nodded in agreement, “you might have given him the wrong hint then.” she replied, he shrugged and watched, “I gave him all the info you gave me when we first did this training.” Raijin said as he watched a bit interested now.

The attacks had effect on the Flame elemental, the body was split into three before it fell to the ground before the flames grew more intense and three Flame Elementals stood up before Enja, they looked at each other before back to Enja, “foolish attempts, we are the embodiment of fire!” it said in a weird like voice, it sounded more like a wraith when it talked.

Raijin looked and sighed, “this could get nasty quick…” he said simply before he raised a hand to his mouth, “They run off of Fire chakra in a sense, you control how hard this gets.” he called out hoping that at least he would grasp the concept of it, Shi looked at him and sighed, “I still can’t believe you managed to hold fifty of them at max power while still figuring it out.” She said as she smirked, Raijin sighed shrugging his shoulders, “it was a needed training.” he replied simply.
245/2647

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 21:49

Enja’s slashes had sliced through the flames but it only made matters worse. At first he saw them collapse and he thought they would flicker away-- but they suddenly erupted further in size. Before he knew it, the one fire elemental had become three! His expression was that of shock. So much for channeling chakra into his attacks. All it did was make matters worse.

Their attack to him caused him to react as anything else-- move and counter! The flame elementals came after him and were now moving faster! Though they were like ghosts, he still tried his best to hit them. Enja quickly jumped and rolled back from them but they were close to him. They were persistent and trying to quickly gang up on him.

“Oh for crying out loud,” he growled and they were quickly upon him as he crouched there, the katana still in his hand. As they closed in, he struck! He delivered a spinning slash at their arms-- but that only made things worse. In a matter of seconds the separated flames became three more fire elementals. Horror now was showing on his face. His attacks were only making things worse.

He now zipped between two of them and delivered another strike, and also coated his hand in chakra as well, to aid his attacks and defense. As one of them attempted to grab his chest to burn him, he sliced the arm forward and spun back. It soon became a wild rush to try and catch him. He now faced a gang’s worth of elementals and it was making his blood boil.

It seemed to be more of a test of his Taijutsu for Enja as he was now forced to dodge and strike multiple enemies. Each time one elemental tried to strike him, he moved and slashed at it. He couldn't just dodge and run. He was soon surrounded by all sides and he was forced to attack back! With hand chops and his sword, he beame a whirling motion of agression against the flames. In terms of Taijutsu, he was strong and fast. He could fend himself off many enemies.

However, his actions were only putting him in risk. He soon were facing over twenty fire elementals! They were small but slowly growing in size, almost filling up half of the mountain top. And still, Enja was feeling the rage and burning drive inside him. He had to keep fighting and drive forward!

He was already losing his temper, wanting to plow through a line of them and slash them down. But it would of been pointless. The line would of been restored in seconds. He huffed in exhaustion, trying to think.

Finally, it was when Rai’s advice came to him. : “They ran off his fire chakra. and he controlled how hard it got!?” “What?!” Enja shouted, confused by the concept. How could he control them….

But it was then that he recalled what he learned from what he knew about fire. The scroll and the teachings of another shiobi who had briefly covered the basic nature of fire. “Fire is the element of Power. The people who possess Fire chakra nature have desire and will. And the energy and drive to achieve what they want. ANd like all power, if you have too little, it will barely make a spark. If you have too much, it will consume any and all before it-- including yourself. “

This made Enja snap out of his fiery haste and rage as he looked at the elementals. “These are… my fire chakra nature? “ He caused his own predicament.

(608 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 21:52

Raijin was busy watching the scene unfold before him as if it was a movie before he started to buggingly poke Shi’s shoulder, “hey, I bet you he figures it out in the same predicament I was in.” he said as he failed to realize where he poked Shi. She looked down at where she was poked and at Raijin as if nothing had happened before she heard his words and sighed, “yeah except you had almost two million lightning and over 5 billion wind elementals coming after you at once! I didn’t even have time to count how many damn water elementals you had chasing you down the last time you did this…” She said annoyed before she shoved Raijin back, “watch where you put your finger, my wife would slaughter.” Shi said.

Raijin looked over at Shi before he noticed a giant amount of flames appear it almost seemed at once like a giant bonfire doused in a shit ton of gasoline and oil. “I’m on her level now if you haven’t noticed.” he said in response to her threat and she smirked before she thought about it and laughed a bit before she covered her mouth embarrassed by the thought she had just had and shook her head, “I hate you, I hate you, I hate you…” she said quietly hoping that Raijin wouldn’t hear her. “why do you hate me? because you had a dirty thought about what I said?” he asked as he continued to watch Enja’s match going on still.

As the fight was getting better something unruly and evil was about to happen, a shadow caught Raijin’s attention as he looked over to see Shi standing with her fist raised over her head and that key jump she did before she swung at the earth where Raijin once was to cause a violent shake in the mountain to have a bunch of rocks to fall down the mountainside that no longer existed thanks to Shi, “you need to chill, you’d be worse than Aoi to live with…” Raijin said with a few sweats running down the back of his head as he scratched his head before he vanished again at another place where the side of the mountain would have been crushed this time if not for Raijin forming a huge wind dome around himself to stop the attack dead in its place more than a few meters away from any where close to him.

Shi sighed and shook her head, “why anyone would choose to pick a fight with you I’ll never know… you’re becoming more of a tank every day.” she murmured to herself as Raijin was still paying attention to what was happening back at Enja’s end.
457/3104

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 21:54

Enja was a bit too busy to deal with Rai and Shi’s argument, aside from the sudden earthquake now happening to him. But he now knew the truth. The flames were a part of his own drive and motivation. ANd driven to the breaking point, it became the mob that was before him. He couldn’t fight with blind aggression, or he would have an actual wildfire to contend with.

So finally, after realizing this and seeing the mob of Fire elementals come his way-- he calmed down. He took a breath and focused his chakra to his hands. He took the katana and slid it back to the sheath on his waist.

Slowly he moved towards the fire elementals. His breath and his cahkara was now calm and cool in nature. He didn’t even bring up the urge to fight. He reached out with his chakra-covered hand and felt the first of the fire elementals rush towards him!

It was then that Enja felt the chakra of the elemental-- his own chakra resonate. As if it was a part of him, the elemental shrank as he felt his own chakra return from his hand into his own body. He absorbed the fire nature chakra of the elemental he touched.

(209 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 21:56

Raijin floated where he was in place for a few moments before he touched the ground softly before he raised an eyebrow, “maybe Enja does have a natural instinct for this…” he said to himself softly before he held his hand out and clenched his fist suddenly to have his wind slice the elementals before him into nothingness before anyone would know it, the whole mountain side was covered in them, “now’s the real challenge of this training, “you have to find the original that you just touched, that’s the only way to finish this off, and only you can find the one you touched, it’s your chakra after all.” Raijin said as he smirked before he felt a fist connect with his jaw launching him to another mountain causing a distant earthquake.

Shi stood where Raijin was standing and sighed, “I’ll keep an eye on you, I have to go deal with your psychotic teacher.” she said as she suddenly appeared in her armor removing at least half the elementals to about a hundred before she dropped to her knee and panted heavily, “I’m gunna kill him for this!” She said as she walked past Enja now before vanishing into nothingness leaving the boy alone to do his training in peace.

Landing on the other island Raijin sighed as he laid in a pile of rubble, dirt, and dust before he sat up and looked at the mountain before he saw a good portion of the elementals disappear before he looked up at Shi who was now standing over him, “I told you, I would never take it easy on my apprentices, pupils, or students, what ever one wishes to call them.” he said as he slowly got up dusting himself off, Shi stood there over him for a moment before she was willing to attack him again before she sighed and stopped herself now, “but he’s not you! you had less help because you we’re always so stubborn and thick skulled to be able to pull it off, he has some of the talent you had at that stage, but you have to learn their learning rate.” Shi said, her tone pissed, and her glare of death.

Waving his hand side to side as if he was shooing the words away themselves, “what use do I have of a student that can’t handle or master their own element.” Raijin said as he vanished in a bolt of lightning, to strike at the ground where he once laid comfortably now watching Enja again, he noted the Flame elementals were all docile at this point which was better than what he had to go through, he almost lost his life just to lightning alone three times, he didn’t even want to remember waters, even the slightest mention of it sent a stone cold icy shiver running through his spine.

“Prove me right.” Raijin simply said as he now stood there watching, having Shi catch back up again and standing in the middle of Enja and Raijin distance wise, but still far back enough that she didn’t upset the flame elements again.
521/3665

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 21:58

The numbers of elementals had increased-- thanks to the rambunctious efforts done by Rai and his female demon friend. It was just chaos trying to keep up with them AND fend of angry fire elementals. But thankfully, the had calmed down with his own change in outlook upon them. It was his chakra that gave them life and the more he had fought them, the more angry and violent they became.

Now that he was clear of mind and kept his temper and focus, they just burned and didn’t attack as fast. Following the instructions Rai gave him, Enja knew where he had to go and what to do. The fire elementals still came towards him, but this time he extended his chakra to his hands and worked to absorb each one that came towards him.

First a fire elemental continued to rush towards him, but Enjin simply extended a hand as if to block it with his palm, like a fist to it-- and soon the flames stopped. It became a flicker, shrinking in size till it became red-colored chakra. It went from his hand back towards him, and the fires died away. he continued this, some times ducking under the sweeps of elementals, sometimes absorbing them.

He had learned to convert their own fire back into his own chakra.

Finally, he found the difference between the rest, and the one he needed to get. One fire elemental was slightly bigger than the others, but also was as still as the others. Upon looking at it, it was if Enja was looking at a version of himself-- a shadow of chakra energy. As he approached it, he reached out and lightly touched the elemental.

Flames danced around him as the fire reached and went towards his hand. As if it was done by a warm summer breeze… the fires died away, flickering embers into the air. Enja now held a good fireball levitating in his hand, fueled by his chakra like how a gas fire worked. With a soft clasping of his hand, the fire went out, restoring his normal chakra as it was before.

“Well… that was interesting,” he said in a light tone, smirking towards them.

(369 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:02

Raijin stood where he was watching and sighed, “well done.” he said as he looked on the site, Shi just looked at him still and shook her head, “I have to say, it’s easier to teach once you’ve gone through the experience before, but certain points are a do or die type of moments.” he said as he shrugged his shoulders, “besides, he’s fine!” he said as he waved his hand, “where else would you like to work on this time?” he asked as he stood where some of a mountain side used to be.

Shi couldn’t believe the balls on this man that was her summoner, “Raijin, you are sometimes a wild crazy person to deal with and it’s worrisome.” she said shrugging her shoulders, “if that’s all, can I go back home? my wife was just preparing supper.” she added as she walked towards Raijin.
147/3812

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:03

“Shame you wouldn’t invite me, I could of rocked your world,” he joked to Shi, which would of been funny save for the look he would of gotten back to him. Still, she would vanish, leaving him and Rai alone. It was then he asked about the performance of any other tricks he could offer to teach him.

Enja gave it some thought. He had gotten to know fire nature much better and he was grateful for that. Despite it being trial by fire, it was an important lesson to learn and he was glad he passed it. In fact he felt he did exceedingly well. He might of been late in becoming a ninja but he was a quick study and growing quicker with it.

Hearing this, ENja did raise a question . “Think you can teach me how that Body FLicker jutsu works? I would love to learn how to use that one properly and work with that for my own combat.” he said, showing his interest in it. “Either that or forcus more on my fire chakra training.”

(181 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:06

Raijin stood there and looked at Enja and tilted his head, normally students would be terrified or doing something or giving an excuse to run away, this made him smirk, looking at the man he placed a hand upon his chin and thought about it as he felt his chakra, “I would, but we’re already on the elemental training, so might as well continue with it.” he said as he was about to summon another one of his summons before he stopped and sighed, “no let’s not summon her… she’s evil…” he said thinking about his boss summoning before he shook his head.

Looking at Enja he raised an eyebrow, “hmm... you’re showing good aptitude to learn something I created myself, but I want you to master your element first, because if you don’t, you could end up hurting yourself greatly.” Raijin said as he opened a water bottle to control the water to flow out of it like it was following a string or something, he held it before him so he could drink it freely of how he wanted, looking back at Enja he sighed a relief of being parched and drinking some refreshing water, he reached into his pouch and tossed a water to Enja as well, “so, what are your goals? why do you want power and what makes your drive to be a shinobi?” he asked after tossing the water.

He was curious as to what kind of student he had under him.
248/4060

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:14

Enja was a bit disappointed that they couldn’t learn more jutsu but it was fine that he continue learning to practice his fire powers more. It was a persuit that he did indeed wanted after all-- to be able to master the use of Fire chakra inside him and be able to use it to gain power. FOr now simply training how to properly use fire nature was the best he could do for now.

It was amusing as he hesitated to summon another one of his sexy summons, but probably for the better. He sat down for a moment and after an impressive display of how he used the water, he passed Suijin a jug of it to drink. Happily, he took it and drank. He was pretty thirsty considering all the fire he had to work with just a few minutes ago.

He took interest in what he said-- a technique he would teach him once he mastered fire. He definitely thought it over. It had alot to offer him. However, what surprised him next was that Rai asked him what his goals were and why did he want the power of a shinobi? It was a good question as he gave it some thought. He was told he had potential as one, and never argued about it. He liked to fight so growing stronger was a natural strive. But there was one thing he wanted . “I guess… I want freedom. I want to travel beyond the boundaries of the nations. I feel becoming a shinobi might grant me that privilege. If nothing else, I don’t know… “ he wasn’t really sure his true definition to obtain the power of a shinobi. Freedom was a selfish reason, but he did care about others around him. A certain girl he had been childhood friends with for starters.

“Anyway… I guess I haven’t really found my ‘shinobi way’ yet. All I can say is , nothing ever happens if you just sit and wait for something. If it wasn’t forbidden, I would of left the land of lightning and explored the Land of Fire. “ he said.

(358 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:18

Raijin sat down as he finished his water before he sighed at hearing what Enja was saying and looked at him seriously, “what is freedom to you? what does it mean for you?” he asked as he glanced back at the water before him, he flicked his wrist and the water took shape of a woman he met when he was younger that asked him to protect herself and her son and to teach him the ways of the samurai, remaining still he sat there and watched the water before he closed his eyes and almost could smell the sweet smell of her perfume again.

“The way of the shinobi… it’s just a cheap way of saying, what’s your life motto to keep you striving for a better self, or enlightenment as the monks would say.” he added as he looked back at Enja before he laid in the grass and watched the water woman stand on his chest before he placed the water back in the bottle, “and why are you so focused on the land of fire? there’s nothing there for you, I know because I’ve been there, fire masters? please they’re just fakes who know big fire moves with little meaning or understanding behind their own jutsus or element.” Raijin said bitterly as he thought about one of the men he fought from that country and that clan, the Uchiha clan, he would show them an understanding of why they weren’t the strongest clan anymore.

“Before I continue to train you and teach you things, you must find your own way of life and your own meaning for freedom.” he added as he continued to lay there.
280/4340

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:23

“That’s not what I meant,” he said, as Rai talked about the land of fires. “I like forests and trees. I find a sense of peace and freedom when among forests. Here we barely have any aside from the small groves on the mountains. Its not exactly where I feel at home. The spot you found me is my small refuge. “ He explained, a bit defensive. He didn’t care so much with the poitics of the nations and their arts except the ones that really spoke to him. “I just admire the geography and the places there is all. I wish our countries were on better terms. “

Back to the issue at hand, asking him what he described as freedom… it became clear he wasn’t going to let go of the fact of his issues. “Well… I suppose you could say what I really want is freedom to choose my own path. Being born an Asakura and being assumed to be a priest-- that just bullshit. I don’t want it. “ he said. He was speaking ill of his family, but he was a bit mad at his situation. “ I didn’t ask to be born to this clan. Its expected of me to become a priest and to dedicate to the world of the spirits. So does that mean I can’t follow my own path? To hell with that!”

A bit of fire erupted from his hands at the thought. Seeing this he calmed down and just watched as the fires died away. “I dont mean to speak ill of our clan but -- I want the freedom to choose my own path. Besides, I feel we have to focus more on the living more than the dead. “ he said in thought. “So I just want to be able to follow my own path, without the burden of the clan’s expectation or the nation’s demands of me. Is that so wrong?”

Some would call Enja’s ideas of freedom selfish, but he wanted more than what he was told was expected of him. He wanted to pave his own path . And he certain his path was not to be bound to Kumo for the rest of his life.

“As for the land of fire, I just wanted to go there cause I feel they have the most natural beauty than any of the other nations,” he explained.

(401 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:26

Without flinching or moving much Raijin remained laying down on the ground as he had before, he looked into the blue sky as he listened to Enja’s words before he almost fell asleep, shaking his head he stood up and looked at Enja before he shrugged, “sounds like a half assed resolvement, but that’ll change in due time the stronger you become.” he muttered to himself silently before he stood up and looked around, “well… time to figure out the other fun activities needed for the day, best get started on them.” Raijin said before he sniffed the air and suddenly vanished from where he was laying to appear at the edge of the mountain they were on.

Raijin made a few gestures and movements before water started to gather around him, “you still want to work on your flame element?” he asked as he looked back to Enja with a bored look on his face, this part of the fight was about to get even more crazier.

A bunch of water was starting to flow up towards Raijin slowly, as if a breeze was starting to roll in, “this is your choice to train more or to quit, I will never push you more than you think you can go, but I will drive you like a nail into wood when you ask me to train you.” he replied looking at Enja with determination and drive in his gaze.
240/4580

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:32

Enja took a bit of offense to the ‘half-assed resolve” and he sat up. “HEY! You asked for my reasons. Ya don’t like them, then screw you,” he said in an angry tone. “Its not like I need your approval to why I want to be a ninja. Besides, I am stuck in this stupid town. Why shouldn’t I go where I want to go!” he said, clearly insulted.

Before he could retalitate more, he vanished and reappeared to another part of the cliff with a borded look on his face. His expression and attitude was really starting to piss Enja off. “Ya keep acting like that, I’ll make it my life goal to kick your ass,” he growled like a dog furious at a mailman.

WIth the offer to train more-- Enja just shook his head. “Ya need to ask. Give me your best shot. I’ll take any training you want and still ace it. So why stop here? “ he said, “One more shot at least before calling it a day I say.”

(175 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:36

Raijin looked over at Enja before he sighed as he controlled the water a bit more now to flow around him in a dome, “your mission is to use your best move to break my barrier, I’ll be defending with my elements against your fire element.” he shouted as the water covered the rest of him in the dome before tentacles appeared around the dome before a thundery storm started to rain down immensely.

Standing where he was he awaited Enja’s first move, knowing that he was furious or at least pissed off, he wanted to teach him to harness it into a calmer state where he could control himself so that he could maintain his calm and force it into his goal.
123/4703

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 30th 2015, 22:45

Enja looked to him. He was a bit calmer now (considering the wait Razz jk jk) as he stood up and glared at him as he conjured the elements and heard his challenge. This was not good. but he did say it would put him through hell… “I am a hot head, not an idiot. YOu think I don’t know Fire is inferior to water and you want me to try and overpower you with it?” he said in a smart-ass tone. However, getting worked up over it was not what he needed right now.

It was just like the fire elemental training-- charging forward with fiery anger was NOT the answer. It was only a way to defeat or worse. So he took a moment and breathed. He filled his lungs and exhaled slowly as the storm rumbled above.

Slowly, he dragged his feet to a fighting stance, and firmed his footing to it. He brought his arms up, fists tight. Still feeling the same fire chakra nature in his fists, he focused it and used his fury and anger to build to his fists. Focus. Don’t just charge, put it all to one hit and don’t even think of anything else. he thought as he glared at Rai from behind his barrier of elements. Water so far and he worked to put all that frustration and fury towards him.

If it was one sin he did not bode well for… it was his wrath. His temper was fiery by nature and why it was no doubt he worked to possess Fire Nature chakra.

As the storm rumbled, he brought his fists up and now Rai could see fire burning off his bare hands. it didn’t hurt him, but a rather intense warmth upon his skin. If it did hurt, he was choosing to ignore it as he prepared to strike.

Finally, he kicked off and charged for Rai!

He sprinted with his fists trailing behind him, the blaze of fire from them leaving a visible stream. He skidded to a stop near the barrier, his momentum still moving and he brought his fist back. “RAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” With a mighty shout he threw his fist for the water all with all his might and the fire on his hand expanded tremendously!

SPLASH SISSLE!!

Enja now had his hand and arm deep into the barrier of water, having gotten in, but had he reached Rai… that was something else he couldn’t say right now…

(413 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 31st 2015, 01:49

Raijin remained still as did the tentacles before he looked at Enja’s rather weird attempt, “if this was a fight, you’d be dead ten times over.” he said thinking of the mass difference in skill and talent they both possessed but only one mastered for the most part. He tilted his head and shook his head, “I’m not going easy I remember stating as well.” Raijin added as he raised his hand up to place his hand near Enja’s with it in a flicking position.

He smirked as he flicked his fingers before a lightning strike landed on the battlefield around them, it was close but it was off by at least ten to twenty feet, the water that surrounded Enja’s arm now engulfed it, Raijin’s flick wasn’t just for show, soon Enja would get shot back by a sudden blast of water that came from where Enja’s fist and flame had pressed in, it was a good attempt, but an elements weakness is exactly, that, he had to find a way to break that weakness even if it meant by superheating the flame more.

Standing there half amused by the attempt still he smirked a bit from it, “he has talent, I’ll give him that, but it’s time to break him of his thoughts that he’s on equal grounds and what a real fight might look like.” Raijin thought to himself thinking of some of the battles he fought, his smirk fading away like the sun setting to fast.

Turning his attention back to Enja fully now, he wave his hand around a bit and the tentacles reacted launching at Enja with intent to injure, and disable temporarily. Raijin then followed it up by snapping his fingers and a sudden flash of thunder so bright it lit the sky up that it would temporarily blind someone if they looked right into the rumble of the storm. Raijin quickly used that time to take a few quick leaps to get into another position to see how fast Enja would react to this style of attack.
345/5048

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 31st 2015, 08:44

Enja was thrown back by the force of the water and the recoil of his own attack! “Damnit… As i said, I am no iditot. Still, you expect fire to best water? Not at this level” he admitted, and realized he was at a major disadvantage. The last time he had fought Rai , he barely got out of it alive -- and it was with the guy’s shadow clone alone. He was not sure how or why, but it happened. He should of know better!

ANd once again he knew that water always beated fire. There was no way he was going to best that element combination, even with whatever force he had. The odds were not with him.

At that point, he kicked Enja while he was down and launched tendrils of water to come and grab him. The water whips lashed thorugh the air and proceeded to go after him. Enja quickly jumped up and out of the way.

Grabbing his katana, he drew it out and slashed at the water whips that tried to grab him. He kept a fleeting step but parrying and cutting the water whips, but he was fighting a losing battle!

“Alright, alright-- I can’t beat you. I should of known that last time. Give it a break will ya!!” he admitted, biting his pride and tongue afterward, hating to give in. He would of thought his ‘mentor’ was gonna give him some kind of an opening-- but apparently there was no such thing. He was not able to contend with him.

(260 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 31st 2015, 11:26

Raijin looked at Enja as he defended from the new location he stood in and tilted his head a bit, “I guess I am getting carried away…” he murmured to himself before the water ceased its form, as the water fell he sighed as he placed his shoulder on Enja’s shoulder and sighed, “no the fault is mine, I’ve never done this before so it’s kinda one of those, you teach me I teach you kinda things, and I do tend to forget the power differences, I’m kinda used to fighting a losing battle if that makes sense.” he said as he looked up into the now setting sun sky.

He walked over a bit in front and sat down in front of Enja and he motioned for Enja to do the same, “this is how I originally started my training on my chakra and elemental control believe it or not.” he said as he sat there placing his fists together knuckles in between each other, “meditation is the best for finding your own strength, and this time I’ll make my clone even weaker for the next sparring matches and I won’t give weapons.” he said as he closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath in through his nose, before he let it out a few moments later through his mouth, one could almost feel his electric element flowing around him.

“What I want you to do is this, I want you to look deep within yourself and find your elements location, because once you know where it originates from within, you can find it faster and build it up, and yes, I’ll talk to the Raikage and see if I can take you with me to Konoha, without getting you labeled some stupid thing as a missing-nin.” Raijin said as he opened his eyes to look at Enja.
310/5358

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 31st 2015, 12:15

“No kidding…” he said to regard of ‘losing himself in fights’ and fighting battles that were uphill. At first, he expected Rai to give him more crap. Pretty much give him a hard time as before… but surprisingly, Rai actually understood. It seemed he was as new to teaching someone as Enja was new to being a ninja. Realizing he too might of let his own passions and fury drive him, he sat down next to Rai and nodded. “Yeah … well sorry if i am a bit over zealous. I just want to get better. I want to become stronger so I don’t have to be chained down by the rules of the village. “ he explained. He really did feel like a prisoner at times.

So they decided to try something new. He said to meditate and sense the nature inside him. This was something that Enja could do and he could do it well! .”Yeah sure, that sounds like something I can definately do.

Enjin sat down before Rai and crossed his legs. He relaxed and entered his meditation exercises. Slowly he breathed in and out, and let go of his senses to feel more things around him. It reminded him a bit of how nature chakra energy felt like but he was more focused to himself. He was now sensing something inside him. A warmth. It was his heart but … it felt like something more. It was stronger, brighter… his heart was also the source of his fire chakra, and it spread through his body. It was very close to the core of his being and it flickered no different than his heart. For if the fire of life was dashed from him, he would die as well. His heart was the source of his fire power and it beated strongly with him.

he heard Rai’s words, and it was an excellent thing to learn if he could visit the land of Fire. He felt if anyone ecellled at that element, it would be them, especially the uchiha clan that was rumored to exsist there.

Slowly he came out of his meditation, and realized that was a strong way to become more in tune with fire. “Thank you Rai. I really appreciate this.” he said, realizing they had met their limit for training!

(388 words)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 31st 2015, 21:59

Raijin remained where he was as he watched Enja do as he was instructed to do, it was a lot easier than what he was previously putting him through and he sighed and shook his head, “great… I feel like an idiot for not realizing this sooner…” he thought to himself before he looked up into the sky again and watched the sun’s rays reflecting off the clouds slowly fade into the horizon.

He looked back at Enja and nodded, “no worries, it’s a learning experience for both of us.” he said to Enja as he stood up and walked over and placed his hand on Enja’s shoulder before they appeared back at the clan’s grounds, “I’m going to crash, I’m tired and I’m pretty sure Aoi is pissed with me again…” he said as a sweat drop appeared at the back of his head as he sighed. Walking off in any direction he waved his hand over his head, “use that kunai again when you need me, I replaced the seal while you were dealing with those fire elements earlier.” he said as he vanished into the darkness leaving a whirl of leaves where he previously stood.
198/5556

Rolling for Bijuu training & Elemental Training

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 31st 2015, 21:59

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    May 31st 2015, 22:42

ROlling for me -- Katon X2, and Stamina X 2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )    

Back to top Go down

The Rare Fire Nature of the Lightning. (Group Training with Enjin and Rai: Katon X 2 and Stamina X2 )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next