Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.



 
HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 
 

 ~Change In Plans~ [Solo w/ Merc][Kokoro|Fugaku][Mission, Stat Training, Jutsu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Post[s] : 2458
Joined : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: ~Change In Plans~ [Solo w/ Merc][Kokoro|Fugaku][Mission, Stat Training, Jutsu]   June 29th 2015, 20:58

Kokoro’s body had went from the dispersed paper, reassembling to the full body of herself, on the rooftop of the restaurant she had just been in.
“Uncle?” she asked. “Is everything alright?”
“Not necessarily. Plans have changed. Somehow, our escort V.I.P has been made. They had a spy in their midst, and somebody knows that he will be leaving tomorrow morning. Therefore, we are going to have to depart, immediately. I know you’re tired, but at least you are well fed…” he said, as he looked into the sky.
“That sucks… well, what is the plan?”
“Well… this may be different than what you are actually used to, but I think that we should split up. I want to know who these traitors are. Perhaps get us a bonus.” He said.
“Ok, so I leave now and escort the person as required back to Kiri, and you stay and leave tomorrow morning to see who the perps are? Are you sure you trust me with the representative?” she said.
“Flower… you are a Chuunin now. I’d trust you with my life. But understand this much…” Fugaku said as he turned and looked at her. “You can’t be completely gentle if you run into any interference at any time. I know you have a good heart, Kokoro… just like your mother. But, you cannot be afraid to take the life of those who are going to take yours… do you understand this, Kokoro?” he asked her. She looked him in the eye, as if she did not want to say anything. “KOKORO!”
“Yes!” she said as she stood up. “I will do what I must if it is the only way…” she said. He nodded.
“Very good…” he stood up. “The man will meet you with a stead on the West side of the village.” He said. She nodded and she then stood, as she dispersed into a flock of butterflies. She began to fly in the sunset to the West side of the village. The butterflies headed down to the horse, landing on it. One landed on the figure who had been sitting on another horse, as he held his hand out.
“Well… hello… you are an odd looking one.” He said. The butterfly then flew to be with the rest, as they all swarmed in and began to assemble into the being known as Kokoro. She fully formed, before she looked at the man at her side. He seemed shocked and taken aback.
“Hello there!” she said with a gleeful smile. “I’m Kokoro… I will be escorting you home.”
“That’s… that’s not it. That’s not the name. The password… he said do not follow you unless you tell me your name… and that wasn’t what he told me.” he said, as he put his hand on a blade… amateur like of course.
“You don’t know how to use that, silly!” she said with a giigle. She turned forward and kicked the horse’s side. “Other wise you wouldn’t need me.” The horse began to move. “And the password is Flower… my name is Flower…” she said. He became slightly at ease and began to follow, as he put his horse en route as well.
As they had both began to ride on their journey back to the land hidden in the Mist, Kokoro had watched the sun fall and rise as well. At this point, her sensei had to have departed, and he had to be completely alert. She put the hood up on her white cloak. She closed her eyes, as she broadened her mind, reaching back towards Kumo.
“Sensei… is everything Ok?” she asked with her thoughts, as if she had just been having a conversation in her had… the significance of the Yamanaka clan.
‘Flower? Where are you? How are you doing this? You should be almost there by now.’ His voice rung in her head.
‘Every since I’ve been working on my chakra control, I’ve lately had a heightened sense of chakra, and I’ve been able to hone my skills a little more efficiently. Don’t worry, we have not even stopped for a break. We are almost at the port city…’ she thought.
‘Very good… I’m proud of you Flower. Well… with this new technique, maybe you should check on your father… I’m sure he would love to hear from you.’ There had been a long silence, and then she put her head up.
‘That is an excellent idea…’ she thought. ‘I will do that when we get to the port city and on our way. I don’t know how this method will affect my body… it’s the first time I’ve managed to pull it off.’
‘Well… in that case, check back in on me every hour if you can, just so we can make sure everything is ok.’
‘Understood… be careful.’ She thought.
‘And you, Flower.’ He returned. She opened her eyes and looked back at the man who had seemed to be getting a little exhausted. For the remainder of the ride, she practiced on her origami so that she would be able to fight off any threats, if they come. She was beginning to feel a little more like a responsible shinobi. Especially with this new responsibility given to her… she also began to tap into the minds of a mass, like a web catching particular thoughts. She began to catch and construct a story line in her meditation looking for a certain piece of information that would benefit her ‘family’…
[929 Words]
[Jutsu Learned]
[Grand Mind Infiltration Began]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Post[s] : 2458
Joined : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: ~Change In Plans~ [Solo w/ Merc][Kokoro|Fugaku][Mission, Stat Training, Jutsu]   June 29th 2015, 21:02

Set 1: Roll for Kokoro CC & Suiton
Set 2: Merc Kekkei Genkai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Post[s] : 2424
Joined : 2011-02-10

Ninja Profile
Reputation: E (0 -999)

PostSubject: Re: ~Change In Plans~ [Solo w/ Merc][Kokoro|Fugaku][Mission, Stat Training, Jutsu]   June 29th 2015, 21:02

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 6, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin
avatar

Post[s] : 2458
Joined : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: ~Change In Plans~ [Solo w/ Merc][Kokoro|Fugaku][Mission, Stat Training, Jutsu]   July 1st 2015, 14:27

Rolling for Reward Dice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master
avatar

Post[s] : 2424
Joined : 2011-02-10

Ninja Profile
Reputation: E (0 -999)

PostSubject: Re: ~Change In Plans~ [Solo w/ Merc][Kokoro|Fugaku][Mission, Stat Training, Jutsu]   July 1st 2015, 14:27

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 80, 26
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~Change In Plans~ [Solo w/ Merc][Kokoro|Fugaku][Mission, Stat Training, Jutsu]   

Back to top Go down
 
~Change In Plans~ [Solo w/ Merc][Kokoro|Fugaku][Mission, Stat Training, Jutsu]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Change of plans!
» Should I change my name?
» Change in Activity
» Username Change?
» Pocket Change's House Application

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Shinto Continent - + :: + - Major Country - > :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox