Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

Post[s] : 2458

PostSubject: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   July 8th 2015, 19:18

Kokoro, now at her second home in Kiri, had dealt with the uproar of the village’s stolen Kinjutsu Scroll. She had a pretty good idea of who it was, based on the description of the attack.
“Kokoro…” the voice of her uncle had come from behind him.
“Uncle…”
“Contact my son, please… have him come visit us. I would like to see where he stands in his training.” He said.
“Very well…” Kokoro closed her eyes, as to concentrate, then using her high telepathic ways.
‘Shizou… Uncle Fugaku would like to see you here in Kiri for a training session. I think he misses you. I miss you too, now that I think of it. I believe we must regroup. I’m sure Yukimura will be fine without you for a few day. See you when you get here…’ she said telepathically.
[141|141]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   August 26th 2015, 08:40

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   September 23rd 2015, 14:43

End as Training, Rolling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   September 23rd 2015, 14:43

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 9, 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}   

Back to top Go down

~Reliving the Past~ {Kokoro|Fugaku|Shizou}{Battle - Training Session}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1