Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2074

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 00:04

The darkness that clouds the skies with the black smoke Grave stares at the volcano only to smile, "So this is Ensho...how lovely, I didn't believe that a place like this could be so dark and destructive for my tastes." Grave paused as he was about to run near the volcano. He smiled having only a strange reddish bubble wrap around him as he made a unique hand seal for it. "This should help with dealing with the poison." Grave then smiled rushing towards the Volcano's entrance that would lead towards the base of the volcano as the heat would start to increase Grave was safe with the barrier. The darkness would start to light up with the bright red coming from the lava. As he was starting to come close to the area he turned to glance around the location the heat was strong the closer he got to the center of the volcano. But as he noticed he had been running straight the lava of the volcano was right under him one slip could end life of the young man. It was soon he would turn and begin to yell out, "Hello!!! ANYONE HERE" After yelling Grave then triggered his doujutsu waiting to see what is around. Soon a massive amount of chakra could be seen by the doujutsu that Grave was using he blinked for a moment as everything was covered with chakra. "This...entire place is..."

Words: 239

Abilities Active:
Follower of the Ninja - Rank S: -60% Chakra Cost

Pre - Action: Spiritual Prison Barrier & Godougan Activated
- Original Costs: -750 Chakra & 488 Stamina
- Ninjutsu Ability: -300 Chakra & 488 Stamina

- Original Costs: -45 Chakra & 20 Per Post
- Ninjutsu Ability: -18 Chakra & 8 Per Post

O Health Pts: 395/395 (Jewel: +250) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 8873/9155
O Nature Gauge: 0/4578
O Stamina Gauge: 6441/6929 [2929]

O Strength: 981 [999]
O Endurance: 982 [992]
O Dexterity: 966 [986]
O Intelligence: 1026
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 858

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:01

Quote :
> The noise echoed as someone was yelling for attention it would seem. Slowly one eyelid would start to rise open only to see smoke covering its face until clearing a red bubble was in front of the tailed beast known to call Yonbi by mankind. Staring at the figure the human was coming into view more and more each second as the beast would let out a small yawn. Among the bijuus this was the smallest of the nine, soon the beast would rise up as well releasing another yawn, ’Hmm, a human this deep in the volcano like so many others…though…something is different you should be hardly able to move as the poison should be in your system by now destroying from the inside out…what’s the deal?” Taking notice the beast looked carefully only to smile, ”Ah…a barrier…” Seeing that caused the beast to shakes it body coiling around staring carefully at the human only to speak calmly, ”So...speak flesh, what is it you want from me the reason you have come to my territory?” Awaiting the answer the beast kept a close eye on the human waiting for any sudden movements.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:08

Witnessing the rising of the beast's chakra Grave was still unable to see the creature from behind the smoke if anything. It would have been dangerous for him if he did not activate the Godougan after all. Soon hearing the echoing of a voice from the smoke Grave's eye locked unto the chakra that was flowing around nodding noticing this was the very thing he had come to see. "I've come to ask for something...more or less to become an allies with you. I have others that have decided to test my strength in order to prove this, though as you can already see I have nullified the effects of this poison within this volcano. That I'm sure you placed within this walls do you accept the offer I give to you and join or...shall we see if i'm willing to even have you as an ally?" Staring back at the beast Grave was set on seeing if the tailed beast would even accept the offer straight off the bat or they would have to battle it out knowing they'd be in a fierce lock in. Grave would keep his hands by his side calmly to show that he was not here to battle unless need be.

O Health Pts: 395/395 (Jewel: +250) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 8855/9155
O Soul Gauge: 2226 [1026] (Bijuu: +1200)
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:13

Quote :
> The human had spoken towards the beast through the thick smoke which only had the Yonbi more curious as to how he was able to see him. Taking a quick sniff into the air the odor coming from the human did not seem like either of the forces that he hated or even had a problem with. Thinking about back to it now of the eyes the man had, red and then the eyes of another. The Rinnegan…the Sharingan each was deadly then the last. Thinking back to it now and staring off he could not feel the chakra of one that was evil or sinister. Thinking of the offer it was not until another bit of chakra was coming from the young male it blinked for a moment before nodding. ”Ha…hahaha, you are truly funny human first you come to my territory asking me to join you and then thinking by canceling out my poisons you are able to be my ally…child you are sadly mistaken. I hate things that live long and do not die from the effects of my poison so I’m going to kill you right here myself!” The beast would soon start crawling over towards the human rushing at a great speed aiming to make contact with human.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2422

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:13

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:18

The sudden shift within the current of the air Grave quickly felt the burst of the tailed beast coming through the smoke that was floating before them. Sighing at the this the beast was rushing at full speed it seemed. Soon lifting from the ground the barrier's effect allowed Grave to leviate for a bit above the beast as he sighed saying, "I will not fight you...it seems unfair for you and I do to battle if anything..." Grave then sighed at the remarks made thinking about it all the way. "Though..you hate things that live long you should hate yourself even more then. WAKE UP TIME JOUTEN!" Unsheathing the white blade from its case the blade that would be the bringer of the end for the battles with Grave was finally happy though he could hold his blade once more without worries. "Time to get started...." The barrier soon fell back down allowing Grave to rush off at the tailed beast from behind.

O Chakra Gauge: 8837/9155

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:18

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:27

Quote :
> The reddish sphere suddenly floated upwards allowing the Yonbi to miss with his rushing attacking. But it was nothing that could stop the beast as it turned slowly to see the young male rushing over towards him. "You humans are even more stupid then I thought as you would name a blade that...something of metal is nothing but weakness in another's eyes that is beyond stronger then normal means." Though the words spoken before hand about things that live longer was somewhat true the beast did live long and that was one things it hated mostly because of it was unaffected by its own poisons but its felt death once before and has no fears of it. The four tails on it would snap like a whip when hitting the ground. "Fine then...if you think you can beat me then let's see." Soon the beast would shake only to have its body start by releasing a poison cloud that would start to cover the entire area leaving no way to see. But the beast could sense just fine as it rushed over aiming to strike at the human from behind.

Note
Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Posion
+ Coat of Toxic (Physical Contact causes one to lose 15% HP – While Awake)
+ Powered Poisons (Breath Masks are Negated)
+ Auto-Regeneration: [Recover 10% HP Per Turn]
+ Snake Reflex [Evasion/Combat Roll +3]

Attributes: Mind Gauge: 100%
HP: 1600/1600
Chakra: 10650/11450
Stamina: 8000/8400

STR: 550
END: 4800
DEX: 2800
INT: 3050
Roll Bonus: +3

Counter Actions

Actions: -2
1. - Poison Atmosphere (CC: 800 | SC: 400) - Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

2. Melee DMG: 3350

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:27

'Combat Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:32

Evasion Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:32

'Evasion Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:50

Soon the rush of gas started to flow from the tailed beast as Grave rushed to attack but was stopped within his tracks for that moment because of the sudden release of gas. 'This would be bad if I didn't have the barrier up at all...seeing as the poison of the volcano is actually the cause of this the tailed beast living here its hard to imagine what it could if it was released to the world with its powers.' Soon the shifting of the chakra started to move as it rushed through the poison gas. 'What is it doing...wait...that's right its trying to blind me with its poison gas but it doesn't know that I can see it even with my Godougan...and the gas doesn't effect me cause of the barrier meaning...' Seeing the attack coming at him Grave quickly dodged backwards to evade the attack. "That was too close... I need to finish this quickly then." Grave closed his eyes as the barrier around him was protecting him from the attack. Soon the force of his chakra was starting to flow, "AHHHH" The burst of energy appeared before him now. Soon a black flame mixing with a normal red flame started to wrap around Grave as he smirked saying, "This...is the power of my Metsubiju style...Metsubiju Maho...Nekomata!" Raging once more Grave took back a step with his blade in hand carefully focusing on his style. "The best as yet to come..." Focusing more the shroud started to grow around him as well with the aura slowly wrapping around him as well. "This is Matou!" Grave's chakra was increased greatly until he heard the voice, "You really are going all out..." Grave nodded as he vanished rushing with Jouten being pulled forward.

(Upkeep)
Godougan -

Action: -3 (2 Actions Locked by Spiritual Prison Barrier) Blocks DMG = 100% SE & (Liquid, Gas, and Plasma) Effects Negated & Levitation (Able to Hover)
1. Metsubiju Maho: Nekomata Nexus Attributes x1.50 (Time: 25)
2. Matou: Nexus Attributes x2 (Time: 12)
3. Jouten DMG: 8106

O Chakra Gauge: 8837/9155

O Strength: 981  (+18) [Maho: 1472] [Matou: 2944] [Gear: 2962]
O Endurance: 982  (+10) [Maho: 1473] [Matou: 2946] [Gear: 2956]
O Dexterity: 966  (+20) [Maho: 1449] [Matou: 2898] [Gear: 2918]
O Intelligence: 1026 (+0) [Maho: 1539] [Matou: 3078] [Gear: 3078]

Last edited by Grave Breaker on September 5th 2015, 01:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 01:50

'Combat Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 02:19

Quote :
> Suddenly the striking attacked missed the human confused to why he was not blinded by the gas the tailed beast smirked a bit thinking about the barrier of how it was protecting him from the poison it would seem that it can do more than just protect from gases. Staring the human down it was not long before the beast saw the strange auras starting to take shape around the human. Sensing another chakra it seemed like one of his own family. ’No…it couldn’t be…this human is a jinchuuriki but he battles differently then what we do…’ Soon the burst of speed came rushing with swiftness and a sharp blade coming at its face. As contact was about to be made suddenly a cloud of poison appeared before appearing in a safe zone the beast was amazed by the actions of the young man thinking the beast knew of something else. ’Though that human has a large amount of energy…he must have a limit to it…that means…I’ll just have to wait it out of him. With that thought in mind, the bijuu smiled only to raise its head into the air as it began to charge up a massive ball of chakra taking in the negative and positive energy around it. Soon it would fire one massive bijudama then start charging for the next firing an amount total of four in a row back to back.

Note
Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Posion

Chakra: 7775/11450
Stamina: 6188/8400

Counter Actions: -1
1. Poison Cloud (CC: 375 | SC:188) - Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

Actions: -2
2. Bijudama (CC: 625 | SC: 406 DMG: 3300
3. Bijudama (CC: 625 | SC: 406 DMG: 3300
4. Bijudama (CC: 625 | SC: 406 DMG: 3300
5. Bijudama (CC: 625 | SC: 406 DMG: 3300

Last edited by Omnicron on September 5th 2015, 02:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 02:19

'Combat Dice' : 7, 4, 11, 9
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 16:21

Evasion Roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 16:21

'Evasion Dice' : 20, 12, 2, 6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 16:58

With the poison cloud covering the area Grave was able to avoid the damage because of the shield. But turned to see that the massive chakra was coming from behind him as he felt its attacks nearing, Grave started to dart left and right but soon the third came crashing into the shield pushing him backwards as it start to dig into the ground. With him blocking the damage. As the barrier was stronger then before because of the increases Grave got for the use of Matou and Metsubiju Styles. Standing as the fourth and final attack came at him he rolled to the side with the barrier following him. Coming to a stop he looked up as he started to hover within the poison atmosphere. "This is taking too long really, I guess I have no choice but to use them both..." Grave quickly weaved his first bit of hand seals as he finished having the first technique of his plan get started. "Suiton...Asakura Poison Mist!" Soon a haze was covering the poisoned field leaving a reddish hue to it as well. Smirking Grave stared upwards at the tailed beast whispering to himself, "I know poison may not work on you...but that does not save your eyesight from this mist." Finally it hit Grave about the idea he was thinking about..."That's it!" Grave quickly flew over towards the beast pulling his blade back once more as it started to turn bright red then burst into a flamed blade as it swung upwards then quickly vertically yelling out, "Asakura - Suzaku!" The flaming bird was release rushing over towards the beast flying at a great speed. "Even if he touches it...the phoenix will never miss." After which Grave pulled back yelling out once more, " Jouten...show you the real power of Byakko!" With one mighty swing the large beast of the white tiger appeared reaching out to help the Phoenix in the middle of the battle. As Grave stayed a float in the air, watching as both techniques would rush the beast.

(Upkeep)
Godougan -
- (-2 Actions Locked by Spiritual Prison Barrier) Blocks DMG = 100% SE & (Liquid, Gas, and Plasma) Effects Negated & Levitation (Able to Hover)
- Metsubiju Time: 24
- Matou Time: 9

Action: -3
1. Suiton - Asakura Poison Mist: Poison Effect negated, -4 Opponent's Roll
2. Asakura Suzaku: 4075 DMG
3. Asakura Byakko: 3519 DMG

O Health Pts: 370/395 (Jewel: +250) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 8719/9155
O Stamina Gauge: 5868/6929 [2929]

O Strength: 981  (+18) [Maho: 1472] [Matou: 2944] [Gear: 2962]
O Endurance: 982  (+10) [Maho: 1473] [Matou: 2946] [Gear: 2956]
O Dexterity: 966  (+20) [Maho: 1449] [Matou: 2898] [Gear: 2918]

Last edited by Grave Breaker on September 5th 2015, 17:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 16:58

'Combat Dice' : 16, 11
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 18:34

Quote :
> Seeing the incoming of a haze Yonbi glanced around for amount but was unable to see anything but the red flames of a bird taking flight coming towards him, ”What the hell is this!” Soon afterward’s the tailed beast vanished within its own poison cloud only to see the tiger taking form from behind him as swung only for Yonbi to repeat the same style of dodging appearing elsewhere it could not be touched.  Blinking at the moment of surprise attacks the human was showing a different form of fighting that it was not use to dealing with. ’First he comes to my world and challenges me…but its not that it is the fact of how he’s fighting. He’s planning each step of his moments with me as though he’s trying something out…but what is it…oh well its time I destroy this human for good. The tailed beast started to crawling digging underground only to spin quickly under the rocks turning them into a soft form only to reappear above the surface of the mist and poison clouds. Smirking the tailed beast took a deep breath inward athen proceed to make a loud roaring noise. Soon the volcano would start to shift a bit as the lava was rising to explode everywhere as it continued to roar the burst of the lava started become more violent. ” Now…Lava style – Eruption Ensho!” With that the volcano went quiet only to explode under the ground with laval firing around the human leaving him covered and no place to run.

Note
Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Posion

Chakra: 6525/11450
Stamina: 5562/8400

Counter Actions: -2
Spoiler:

2. Poison Cloud (Same As above) - Effect: Click Spoiler

Actions: -1
Lava – Erupting Ensho (CC: 500 | SC: 250) - Damage & Effect: 3280 & Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

Last edited by Omnicron on September 5th 2015, 18:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 18:34

'Combat Dice' : 19
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 18:50

Keeping track of the Yonbi was becoming easier with every passing minute as he continued to perform his techniques one after another. Grave could see the next technique was about to come as he notice the chakra flow was moving within a circle underground. That moment Grave got ready as it came up screeching loudly within the volcano which then noticing with his eyes the chakra was starting to expand which after exploded into molten rock covering Grave within it. But he had performed Kawarimi to escape watching the kunai of his melt away. Sighing at this he figured he could have taken the damage but did not want to push it with the use of the barrier around him. "No matter what that would have been a bad outcome for me if anything. Well time to get moving..." Soon after that Grave rushed over from behind the Yonbi with Jouten pulled out still bring it down with a mighty swing trying his best to make contact. But only thing within Grave's mind was simple, 'All I have to do is continue to watch him dodge using his poison technique if anything he has no choice now...he can barely see my attacks coming with the mist blocking his eyesight and then with my Godougan I can capture every movement he makes because of the flow of chakra and life force.' The combination of the sword going swiftly across the air then coming upwards to attack the Yonbi at great speeds would be almost impossible to detect if one had not been in battles before hand.

(Upkeep)
Godougan -
- (-2 Actions Locked by Spiritual Prison Barrier) Blocks DMG = 100% SE & (Liquid, Gas, and Plasma) Effects Negated & Levitation (Able to Hover)
- Metsubiju Time: 23
- Matou Time: 8
- Suiton - Asakura Poison Mist: Poison Effect negated, -4 Opponent's Roll

CA - 1. Kawarimi No Jutsu (Traded places with Kunai)
2. Jouton DMG: 8106
3. Jouton DMG: 8106

O Health Pts: 370/395 (Jewel: +250) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 8675/9155
O Stamina Gauge: 5853/6929 [2929]

O Strength: 981 (+18) [Maho: 1472] [Matou: 2944] [Gear: 2962]
O Endurance: 982 (+10) [Maho: 1473] [Matou: 2946] [Gear: 2956]
O Dexterity: 966 (+20) [Maho: 1449] [Matou: 2898] [Gear: 2918]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 18:50

'Combat Dice' : 7, 12
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 19:15

Quote :
Being pushed to the limit it seemed the human was getting stronger by the second as he continued the onslaught against Yonbi. But taking a step back to see the attacks coming he performed the poison cloud twice in order to survive from losing the battle. But it was then the Yonbi was starting to get annoyed, so only angered would come across the mind of the tailed beast roaring with rage. ”THAT’S IT IM GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!!” Soon the chakra around the body of the tailed beast erupted having the elements form around it creating something different. The top of the head of the Yonbi would soon house flames while the skin of the beast was covered with earth and lava panels that seemed to be acting as a shield. That moment, it turned to see the human with anger on its face. The beast roared once more stepping on the ground crushing it as it quickly ran over knowing its vision was being blurred by the mist but it did not matter anymore as its started to perform its on series of attacks at the young man. Having its peak come crashing at the barrier with the elements wrapping around to give it a boost in battle.

Note
Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Posion

Chakra: 5275/11450
Stamina: 4936/8400

Counter Actions: -2
Spoiler:

2. Poison Cloud (Same As above) - Effect: Click Spoiler

Actions: -3
1. Omnipotent - Yonbi (CC: 500 | 250) - Effect: Click Spoiler
Spoiler:

2. Melee: 3853

3. Melee: 3853

Last edited by Omnicron on September 5th 2015, 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 19:15

'Combat Dice' : 1, 4
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 19:57

Watching the awaking of the new technique Grave was confused at first but sighed lightly at it as he knew what that mean for him. Grave landed on the ground with the strange jutsu being triggered this caused Grave to relax his mind for the moment as he removed the idea from his head placing it into action as he took his clan’s technique using it for the battle as well, “If that’s how you want to play it…Reiryoku…100%!” Within that weaving the first set of hand seals Grave’s body bulked up for a bit only to have the barrier drop down Grave felt the poison entering his body for the first time as he was facing the beast. Having it hard to breath the boy quickly bite his thumb as the first melee attack was coming at him and weaved the next hand seals  as something appeared down on his arm sealing a jutsu, ’First…100% Reiryoku into my endurance…next, Tensha Ketsueki Fuin written on me with Tenjou Engo Fuin…the rule…activate when enemy makes contact to my body.’ Grave smiled saying loudly, “Active!” With the second hit coming into play Grave smirked as his took a step back waiting for his plan to come into action on his part. Grave knew the poison of the volcano even the atmosphere jutsu was still up but was ready to suffer from it. If it meant on him proving himself to the Yonbi then it was something that needed to be done. Smiling at the end of the attacks Grave’s hand open up with him weaving the next set of seals., “Junsei Chiyu…” Grave suddenly recovers from the burns and lose of health.

Suffer -
Poison Atmosphere -30% HP
Ensho Poison: 249 Words  (-140 HP)

(Upkeep)
Godougan -
Deactivate - (-2 Actions Locked by Spiritual Prison Barrier) Blocks DMG = 100% SE & (Liquid, Gas, and Plasma) Effects Negated & Levitation (Able to Hover)
- Metsubiju Time: 22
- Matou Time: 7
- Reiryoku 100% Time: 2

CA - 1. Reiryoku 100% - SE 100% into END (Cost: 80 | 100)
CA - 2. Transcription Blood Seal – Sealed Tenjou Engo Fuin (Rule: Active when enemy makes contact) (-15 HP & 300 & 275)
CA – 3. Transcription Blood Seal – Triggers
A – 4. Junsei Chiyu – Pure Recovery: Cost: 100 | 125

O Health Pts: 380/380 [395] (Jewel: +250) (Junsei: 7th) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 8187/9155
O Stamina Gauge: 5353/6929 [2929]

O Endurance: 982 (+10) [Maho: 1473] [Matou: 2946] [Gear: 2956] [5182]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 20:14

(OOC: I was not expecting that, You basically countered the activation of the Omnipotent technique with the boosting technique of your clan, after which stopping the upkeep to your barrier, performing a fuinjutsu so when the final attack made contact with it would trigger its effect causing me…to freeze and be caught in the technique…which in the end…a counter action cannot be countered by another. Well played)

Quote :
> The Yonbi had finally made contact the second time but was puzzled as the final attack was coming in something happen. The human’s body had a seal on it that soon started to course through the Yonbi’s body. ”W-what…is this…seal…” Soon the weight of its own body would suddenly be frozen in place as though. The Yonbi could not believe what had happen the human basically gave their life on a risky move in order to defeat it in battle. Only then did the Yonbi start to laugh deep down, the human proved its worth in the battle in the end. Though even with the poison the person continued to push through even when it seemed like all else failed. ” Well…then what is next for me seeing as I was beaten by a human that is willing to give their life in a battle to stop an enemy. Soon the Omnipotent technique would also die off leaving the tailed beast at the mercy of the human.

UNABLE TO MOVE

Note Curse Seal in play
Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Posion

Chakra: 5275/11450
Stamina: 4936/840

STR: 550 [000]
END: 4800 [3275]
DEX: 2800 [1275]
INT: 3050 [1525]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 22:36

Hearing the words escape from the tailed beast's mouth Grave shook his head saying, "I have to do what needs to be done and the first thing is to get all of the tailed beast together by any means necessary if anything. So please be patient for me a little longer as I have to do what must be done in my mind. Grave sighed feeling the poison but quickly got into position having his hand pulled back as he began charging up raiton chakra into the palm of his hands as he started doing his hand seals placing them towards the ground as the crackling of raiton chakra was coming into view making the sound of a thousand birds. Grave sighed once more saying, "Forgive me..." Rushing over he vanished while he was still in his modes striking the tailed beast with his chidori. Knowing the amount of damage was done to the beast to cause it to pass out from the pain Grave turned placing his hand on it with a tear coming from his face before wiping it away. "Now..." As the weaving of four hand seals ended Grave placed his hand onto the beast saying, "Chen" With that he started sealing the tailed beast into one of the gourds that was marked with a four on it.

Suffering
Ensho's Poison: -120 HP

(Upkeep)
Godougan -
Deactivate - (-2 Actions Locked by Spiritual Prison Barrier) Blocks DMG = 100% SE & (Liquid, Gas, and Plasma) Effects Negated & Levitation (Able to Hover)
- Metsubiju Time: 21
- Matou Time: 6
- Reiryoku 100% Time: 1

Action: -2
1. Chidori: 3168
2. Fuin: Chen Sealing Yonbi within Gourd 4

O Health Pts: 260/380 [395] (Jewel: +250) (Junsei: 7th) [Seal of Tsuki: Affected by Genjutsu]
O Chakra Gauge: 7767/9155
O Stamina Gauge: 4897/6929 [2929]

O Endurance: 982 (+10) [Maho: 1473] [Matou: 2946] [Gear: 2956] [5182]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 22:40

Quote :
Staring at the young male carefully the honesty was coming from him but being patient was not Yonbi's strong suit as it sighed only for that brief moment it was strong the life in its eyes would slowly vanish as it passed out from the damage. Soon without warning it was being sucked into a strange item for where it was sealed with the curse seal still placed on to it.

[Battle Over: HP was reduced to 0 unable to block and sealed, make the final post if you would like.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   September 5th 2015, 22:44

Completing the sealing technique with Yonbi placed into it. Grave sighed lightly but started to become harder to breath for him as the poison from the volcano was not lifted. He quickly placed his hand onto the ground yelling, “Open” Falling into the darkness he drifted slowly touching the white sand as he smiled for a bit he opened the exiting portal to come out at the old man’s place in Iwa with everyone staring at him as he showed them the gourd with Yonbi placed into it. “Time for the next one…” Grave pulled out the map as he marked the next one. “Let’s get moving everyone.” As he opened Limbo once more he walked into it with everyone in his team following only to exit to the next location.

END
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)   

Back to top Go down

Human Vs Beast (Yonbi Vs Grave)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next