Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 10th 2015, 23:40

minor note again-- sorry. chakra for clones should be 25 as per usual amounts. Made mistake with calculations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 860

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 18:09

Quote :
Omnicron
+ I wonder how this will play out.

The Fourth Shinobi War Battlefield (Past)

- Dying down the powers of the juubi were now sealed within the strange figure. The uchiha’s eyes remained unchanged though several orbs could be seen floating near his back. Soon the tomoe’s would appear a couple on his shoulders and another pair on his shoulder blades and massive one on his back. Everything seemed to be happening just as the future showed. Something was different, as the man created several discs around his body protecting the four sides of him as he smirked. The time for something was different then what happen within another timeline though soon he smirked as he stood still for a moment. That moment an unknown attack came from behind him only to be blocked by one of the black discs.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Oh…it seems a second too late…Though you are not from this time I take it…

-The attacked blocked only soon did more attacks coming meeting only to hit the figure as though he was damaged but soon smiled walking away from the damage. As though nothing happen, something happen been off but what could it have been. Soon the smile would break into a demonic like laughter. After taking the series of blows nothing happen the man stood tall and smiled again with his ruby eyes turning with a rippled affect.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Surprise, no not the least bit by you but I should thank you for testing this technique out for me. You see…you and I are on a WHOLE different level, and what you just did was barely even cause an itch even with these floating orbs…they protect me and give me a bit more over you. Let’s put it this way, I’m a God and you are a worthless piece of earth that is going to soon be erased from existence

- The man would soon blink twice only to appear before the young man saying, “Goodnight…jackass...Onmyoton – Afterlife Spear” Soon black lines would fire from the finger tips towards the target as he

Attributes:

(OOC: Did not forget your barrage tigers, reason damage did not show is because the damage you dealt out is subtracted from the Shield, then my Endurance which would deal nothing.)
Actions:

Narrato(s)
Omnicron HEY…that’s a Sage Technique….How long do we have to wait! Before we can kiss the future goodbye?

Mysterious Figure No worries…once the young man dies or comes to our door steps everything will happen the way I for saw it to be.

Omnicron I swear…you better not be lying to me.

Mysterious Figure (Smiles)

Requirements in order to continue
- Goal - Battle
+ Save the Future, return to the past. Battle against Uchiha Manta (Juubi Jinchuuriki)
--- Live: Complete the Event
or
--- Death: ? ? ? ? (Not Game Over)
+ Make Choice and type “Ready” or Perform actions against target.

Restrictions
+ Any RP that is done within this event is only counted towards this event. First Post is agreement of you joining causing anything before this date to be allowed and used IF FINISHED if not one cannot continue until after the event. Anything after this date CANNOT be used within the event.

+ Any and All gear are welcome including Mercenary & Pets, However Bijuus cannot be used if not sealed within a character/item.

+ Battles with Bosses/Secret Bosses will be classed as Death Match if you fear this remember you are working as a team. But that also means the same for Bosses and Secret Bosses if they join a match they will be classed as a whole other player. Ie, You + Friend = 10 Actions (or less) Boss 1 + Boss 2 = 10 Actions (or less)

+ Healing within Inns or Hospitals cannot be done once placed into event be sure of this, and at all times keep track of ALL STATUS and ATTRIBUTES

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 18:09

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 21:29

(OOC: Omni, your counter shield, please confirm whether or not you NEGATED my charge of chakra to my sword please. And explain so if you did. I dont see how the shield would counter my charging my chakra blade to max power.

Also using a Jutsu you approved-- but you never gave a price for. Please include it now and I'll put it in then. Look here)

Asura had thought his attacks had did some lasting damage... but was he wrong. He was too late as this bastard had absorbed the 10 tails and now had all the rumored power Madara had when he stole the 10 tails to begin with. Sage jutsu chakra, power over creation and destruction and his eyes were now completely different. This guy was well beyond him in power now. ANd now it was clear as he spoke to him. Asura growled angrily but silently, backing up a step at the sheer pressure he gave off-- and then called him an insect before a god.

I'm so screwed... Asura thought, gripping his blade tightly. He wanted to run... but stopped, N-no... I can't run now. I knew what this mission meant. Even if I did nothing, the future would change and I would cease to exsist. Death is better than vanishing all together. I came here to stop it, and I'll be damned if I let it end this way, he thought.

Suddenly he was right in front of Asura, causing him to look up. And adding insult to injury-- Mantan used the same words Asura did, right before he struck with a powerful jutsu! The four lances struck Asura into the chest-- dealing critical wounds and Asura gasped as they bored right through him. Time seemed to crawl as he reacted, about to die---

... only that as he stood there, he slowly grew a smug smile. "Heh..."

KABOOOM!!!

The Asura that was hit violently exploded with a flash of fire! And being so close, Mantan was sure to get hit. Asura had replaced himself with his Pyro CLone jutsu-- Shadow Clones infused with Katon chakra to respond with the same mechanics as clones designed to explode if dealt critical damage. And even if he was defended by the shield, the explosion would no doubt surprise the man.

"Careful what you say about insects," a voice said from nearby. "A single bite can be deadly".

Mantan would soon see the other clones around, no longer hidden by the camouflage jutsu that Asura had been using, despite being detected. Either way, they were not just diversions or simple scapegoats. They were land-mines if Mantan was not careful.

Having switched out just in time, Asura hid behind one of the rocks of the battlefield just enough to recover. The fight had only just begun and he used up alot of chakra for the fight. Taking advatage of the small pause he had, he took one of the waters he had and drank it quickly-- restoring his chakra and energy as best as he could (If allowed) . He would need it all for this fight to come. He was lucky he was able to get out in time from that strike. ANd hopefully the explosion at least surprised the guy.

"Let's go!" the clones shouted, along with Asura as they moved in. Scattered amont the others, Asura was free to act as he went on the offense. The barrier was indeed a problem, but luckily he had a way around it!

Asura's Tengan flared as he willed the fire to form. Fire danced around him, first as a hue of orange and red as any flame would-- and soon became dyed in a glow of crimson. The flames were bright crimson, an unnatural color of fire. Asura's own style of Enton, and at this time period, only Enton could be used by the Uchiha.

"Enton--" Asura said inhaling as he ran for the enemy. He then exhaled and with two fingers held to focus his chakra, blew out a sudden straight jet of crimson flames. "Deva Lance!!"

The flames soon shot forward like an arrow. Though Asura had no illusions the attack would not hit Mantan but his shield-- it was by design. The Jutsu was one of Asura's own design as he developed his own form of how to use its best potential. Focused on a single point and potent in its all consuming fiery power, this lance didn't just do damage. It was designed to bore and penetrate enemy barrier jutsu. It was an educated guess, but he was willing to bet this shield could be weakened by the lance itself!

Stats:

Upkeep:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 21:31

Forgot to roll for Deva Lance. +4 from Tengan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 21:31

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 8
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 22:01

(OOC: No it does not counter you its basically saying, While you you performed that technique I performed mine at the same time as a counter to Be ready for the incoming attack. also 410 | 225)

Last edited by Omnicron on November 12th 2015, 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 22:02

OOC: okay ty. just wanted to know for future stats.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 22:06

Deva Lance: 410 | 226 (40% off -- 246

O Level: 54| Exp: 3121/5400
O Total Exp Earned: 157421
O Ranking: Asura Types Rank = Chunin
O Shinobi Type: Asura

(After use of Water)
O Health Pts: 380/380 [380]
O Chakra Gauge: 3127/3127 (Present Amount: 2881/3127)
O Stamina Gauge: 1582/1582 (Present Amount: 1356/1582)
O Soul Gauge: 1552/1552
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 22:39

Quote :
Omnicron
+Man, this battle is odd, it seems off this person absorbed the 10 tails…why is he not using its powers…unless… oh man…if this kid dies I have no choice but I gotta wait till the right moment…

- Trading of blows it seemed to last as an explosion was soon seen after striking the target. The shields soon moved over to cover their master leaving the damage to be nothing but for show. It was then the dust cleared leaving the figure standing only to smile devilish once more.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Oh…clones…how…boring you seem to know a pathic technique that can be used only in dire need. Though I have to say, adding the element of Katon… (Claps slowly only to mock) I’m sure nobody ever thought of that idea.

-Soon others would appear from the field as they seemed to be hiding sighing to this method of battle it seemed boring to waste the chakra that was given to him for that bit. Though suddenly that all changed as the young male took a step as the person took a drink of water. Thinking now about the knowledge he had obtained from the powers of the ten tails things seemed to be moving for the worse. Suddenly a technique rushed over towards Mantan only for him to smile once again. Holding his hand out with one of the diskes moving in front to block the flames and cancel them out. Becoming nothing but hot air as the man yawned.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Is that it…I guess I should tell you then…these orbs and disk are not just for show…they cancel out ninjutsu and genjutsu…so any damage or effect is already useless and the results will always be a good zero. Now I guess its only fair I show you my technique…since you want play like that.

- Soon three black orbs started to spin around only to fire off at the young male, While the four disks would stay behind blocking any and all future damage.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Insects do have a stink or bite to them…but to a God…they are nothing but annoyance now…die pathetic excuse for a mortal!

Outskirts of Battlefield (Past)

Dokumaru Father…Mantan has the ten tails and seems to be doing battle what should we do?

Orochimaru (smiles) No worries…we got what we came after…now we wait for the sign from the “moon.”

Attributes:

Actions:

Narrato(s)
Omnicron Okay…now I’m worried…time shouldn’t be changed but this guy…he’s displaying mastery…over the Juubi pretty quickly…what do we do now…hey are you listening…

Mysterious Figure Sorry…I had to finish…once the boy meets you things will be different I promise, just remember what I showed and taught you and time will repair itself.

Omnicron Oh…man…I hate waiting…plus with him putting up a fight…

Mysterious Figure (Smiles & nodes to the young man.)

- Goal - Battle
+ Save the Future, return to the past. Battle against Uchiha Manta (Juubi Jinchuuriki)
or

Restrictions
+ Any RP that is done within this event is only counted towards this event. First Post is agreement of you joining causing anything before this date to be allowed and used IF FINISHED if not one cannot continue until after the event. Anything after this date CANNOT be used within the event.

+ Any and All gear are welcome including Mercenary & Pets, However Bijuus cannot be used if not sealed within a character/item.

+ Battles with Bosses/Secret Bosses will be classed as Death Match if you fear this remember you are working as a team. But that also means the same for Bosses and Secret Bosses if they join a match they will be classed as a whole other player. Ie, You + Friend = 10 Actions (or less) Boss 1 + Boss 2 = 10 Actions (or less)

+ Healing within Inns or Hospitals cannot be done once placed into event be sure of this, and at all times keep track of ALL STATUS and ATTRIBUTES

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 22:39

'Combat Dice' : 19
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 23:26

Asura advanced along with his clones-- however he was shocked to see his jutsu be sucked up by the shield. Not weakened. Not by a bit! But this guy literally just didn't take any damage. Asura felt infuriated and frustraited. That jutsu was DESIGNED to handle against barrier jutsu, and this one just flicked it off like a fly. Further more this bastard continued to mock him, and all the clones shared in Asura's emotion.

He was pissed off now.

But now things turned to the offense. Finally showing his power, he released three of his "Truth Seeker balls" and now was aiming to strike. They flew for Asura, and threatened to crush him as he made his advance.

His eyes widened and his Tengan glowed as well, seeing the incoming attack.

"Enton: Hot Streak!" Asura shouted right before the spheres hit.

Rocketing forward, Asura LITERALLY became a flash of crimson flame. Right as the balls hit, it was is if he literally erupted into a ploom of fire-- to then began dashing forward as a mass of flame. After a few seconds, the flames gathered and shaped once more.

And reappearing from it like a phoenix from the ashes was Asura, still moving forward.

All the man's taunt was fanning the flames of his anger. Asura used his original Jutsu "Hot Streak" a jutsu that literally transformed him into the flames of Enton, similar to the principles of Space-Time ninjutsu, used to evade and teleport out of harms way. With this at least, even if his jutsu was not effective against this enemy, he hoped his ninjutsu would work for defense. If he could remained untouched, it would work out!

The clones and him proceeded once more! All of them raised their blades, prepared to strike. If Ninjutsu or Genjutsu wouldn't work, then perhaps Taijutsu-- pure physical power could stop it. Pushing all his chakra into his muscles and his blade, he and the clones attempted to overwhelm him.

"RED BEAST!! They shouted, and struck, a flurry of blades and blows aiming to strike the Truth Seeking Orb shield.

Stats:

Upkeep:

Actions: :

(ready-- +6 to Combat roll due to Tengan and Hot Streak.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 23:26

'Combat Dice' : 15, 4
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 12th 2015, 23:59

(OOC: What is the doorstep said by the narrator? is that an option I can seek out now?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 13th 2015, 19:16

Quote :
Omnicron
+(Quiet waiting for the moment to help)

- Yawning it seemed the clones seemed to getting angry at something that was said though the  jinchuriki would careless about it all truly as he noticed the incoming attacks coming for him. Not moving an inch the moves would strike only to be blocked by the disks before showing the man with a smirk. Though previously it was an interesting to see the powers of flames engulf the young man before having the attacks coming at him but sighing at this it was time to end it all with the final techniques.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) Well…this was fun but…I’m tired of you now… (Walking slowly he snapped his fingers which released a wave that turned the world into a grey and quiet place now.)

- Time was frozen as the man noticed the movements and counted all the enemies on the field as he smirked. The man started two twist his hands quickly into the air as he would create a small air around his palm. Before he relaxed having the air vanish from around his wrist appearing around his ankles as he could only smirk.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) First… you hear the “Sound of Time.” Now…feel the “Dance of the black wind.”

- Spinning rapidly the wind currents soon became violent attacking everything leaving nothing but a powerful force of wind to cut through anything that it came in contact with. But in the middle of the wind dance a small daggers of black were traveling into the currents each hitting through the chest of everything. Soon the grey world would vanish with him taking a small step as he was now side by side with his opponent.

Uchiha Mantan (Juubi Jinchuriki) (whispering into the ear of the young man) Pathetic Mortal…

Transcend Realm

-Within this realm a world blank and only with two figures standing in the distances. One with a long blade by his side with red eyes and a violet coat wearing black boots. The other was another figure only with a long beard and a staff only to be floating into the sky.

Mysterious Youth with Blade: Took you long enough….

Mysterious Elder with Staff: Now, that was completely unnecessary to say to our guest if anything be sure you apologize to them if anything.

Mysterious Youth with Blade: HUH?!

Attributes:

Actions:

Narrato(s)
+ Silence +

- Goal - Battle
or

Restrictions

Last edited by Omnicron on November 13th 2015, 19:20; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Did not subtract the Chakra from Gudomada)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 13th 2015, 19:16

'Combat Dice' : 12
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 13th 2015, 19:45

(OOC: Are you kidding me? Crying or Very sad )

Asura knew he couldn't win but he had to try And so he charged, hoping to finish this fight but soon... something ominous came. There was a sound of wind, or a bell... he couldn't tell but then things changed in an instant!

The wind swept forward, and Asura felt short of breath suddenly. His body stopped moving as he soon was facing Mantan face to face. One by one, Asura's Pyro CLones faded away into bursts of smoke and ember. Asura felt numb as if the heat and energy of his body suddenly was gone.

The sensation sent a chill up his spine, but it was the last thing he could feel as things grew hazy to his sight. The voice of Martan calling him a "Pathetic Mortal" caused him to feel furious-- but could do nothing as he felt his body fall to his back...

and continued to fall into the abyss of time. All went black as death engulfed him.

Stats:

(Okay so I am now KO/dead damnit, but assuming im in this new space ill talk)

It felt as if he was sleeping in the blackness, but soon he began to wake up-- his eyes opened, his Tengan still glowing (Cosmetic wise) as he looked around. It was a blank world, a void , and he stood there... but soon saw two people there. Asura blinked, a sense of self returning to him as he looked around.

"Huh... WHere am I?" he said, trying to recall exactly what happened. It happened so fast he had no clue what was going on in this place. He then saw the people before them including the rude welcome from the first one. A young man with a blade, and an old man with a staff. "Wait... who are you?" Asura asked.

He rubbed his head, feeling a bit light headed but still able to move. His body still felt numb but as if he wasn't really there, or awake for that matter. Like a dream.

"What's going on? What happened?" he asked... his head slowly filling with questions.

(Ready)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 13th 2015, 20:16

(ooc: Sadly, yes I had to)

Quote :

+ The world was blank still but soon the sky would be a vibraint of different colors as the young man with the blade would vanish suddenly having a grin on his face as he crossed his legs floating into the air. +

Omnicron Well you see...you are knocking at death's door basically...So you could call this the bridge to the pure lands. If anything but hey never know really cause i've been here after taking in a massive amount of power and boom ended here. Sadly though...its not over though. Agreed old man Sage?

Rikudo Sage (The elderly man would nod slightly.) The truth is hard to bare once in a while as one would say, "Death comes quickly." The strike that the man created fired through your chest lucky for you though, the damage done can be reversed once my students arrive to help. But in order to do that they have to sense you. By the way...i'm Otsutsuki Hagoromo this is my friend and successor Omnicron...

Omnicron That is correct, sadly Im also known as the master of form of the Three Omnis...Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. Seeing as the future is messed up in more ways then one its funny seeing you here for...the thirty fifth time...though I wonder if you will choose something different then the rest.

- The Sage of Six Paths soon nodded to see what was going on as he awaited to see everything go the way he was told numerous amounts of time. But soon he felt the ripple of time within another timeline which showed the future destroyed by the powers of the ten tails once again. The young man pointed to the ground showing the future visions.

Omnicron Now I know...you are from the future well in a way but I will say this, the timeline was suppose to end that way...UNLESS something was to change it like you are doing now. But you cannot fight against something that is basically immortal at least not right now...so listen but do not speak. The world is going to end unless you stop it within the time you come back to life...Now I will say this I have the power to give you one and only ONE of my abilities...after which you are on your own and have to help old man Sage's students or sons.

- With a wave of his hand three orbs would appear with strange symbols on them each having a different power. From left to right the words could be seen written under them.

"I am Omnipotent...I am Law and Judgment of Force and Power. Wield me and become forever strong but lose sanity as you will forfeit the ability to ever host another power."

"I am Omniscient... I am Knowledge and Wisdom of Masters and Science. Wield me and become forever knowing but lose sanity as you will forfeit the ability to ever grow stronger."

"I am Omnipresent... I am All Seeing and Forever watching and the Sky. Wield me and become forever free of vision limits but lose sanity as you will forfeit the ability to ever live among the living."

Omnicron Each one works its own way, as they say though you will forfeit something in return. But this is all I can do really...if you choose one remember its law or rule will be placed upon you. Do you understand?

Goal: Choose an Omni Style

Omnipotent - STR + END increase by x4 (During Event Only) + Cannot Seal anything within you.

Omniscient - INT + Controls increase by x4 and exceed to 200% (During Event Only) + Cannot obtain any bonus to increase your Attributes.

Omnipresent - Rolls equal 20 no matter what (During Event Only) + One's Life lowers to 50 no matter what.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 15th 2015, 22:09

So it was true. Asura had died in the fight. It was a reality that Asura knew could happen, but when he thought all would vanish for him... he remained. "Um... I see," Asura said, and listened as the two introduced themselves, and Asura's eyes went wide to see the old man and his words spoken. "YOur students? What do you..." and then he got his answer of who he was. " Otsutsuki Hagoromo... the sage of the six paths. " Asura bowed his head in deep respect to the sage, knowing him from the scrolls. The father of all shinobi and one who had brought forth the true nature of ninshu to the world. "It is an honor and a privlage to meet you, sir." Asura said.

He then turned to Omniscron, his successor. His look was a bit more puzzled. "Um... fraid I never heard of you, though," he said casually, which probably would feel like a fish to the face-- but was more of ignorant jest than actual insult Razz . But in the end, Asura couldn't give up his humor.. or he probably would be crushed by the mental and emotional strain that was well... death.

As Omni shared the details of his visit, he mentioned how time had been messed up royally and how this was the 35th time. "Wait-- WHAT?! 35th time?! This is the first time I was here, so how the hell could I have been here before? Also how many times has time changed that this happened?" Asura felt his headache throb a bit, feeling the stress and weight of what they were telling him. "Woah... my head hurts," he said, rubbing his head. He really wanted to know how it was the 35th time this happened and also WHY it had changed so often. Too many questions, too little time.

But it was answered as they displayed the destroyed future that was to come if the 10 tails power was used. It was like an Apocalypse. And one that he doubted that himself, Roku, or any of the ones he held dear ever exsisted. A new time line where he would never had been. Asura watched in silence.

Omni was then discussing how it was wise of Asura to come into the past to stop this change. He knew the risk, and felt it was no other option. He then said he could change it, if he made a choice. Asura was about to ask "But what will happen if--" He was then told to not talk but listen, causing Asura to slap his hand over his mouth. Last thing he wanted to do was offend the Sage of the Six paths or his somewhat bossy apprentice.

It was then the three spheres appeared, each one containing a mighty power he called "omni' style. It was not the same as the chakra natures he was familiar with. Each one was different, one of omnipotence, one for omniscience, and one for omnipresence. And he had to choose one.

It was a difficult choice for Asura as he saw and read each sphere, over several times to understand the weight of it. He also was aware that there were boons and side effects to consider of each power, the laws Omni spoke of . "Honestly, Omnipotence is probably more suited for me... but it is unlike me to prevent growth of my own potential. Strength and power I felt I wanted, but in the end... its not enough to overpower Mantan.... Omniscience is great, but none of my jutsu could scratch him, even break his defense. I fear that one may not help me. " he said looking to the sages, hoping they could give him some direction. But then he saw the last one, Omnipresence, to be ever vigilant and aware. While the cost was one's own life force. "This one though, it seems promising but my life..."

But then it came back to Asura. He was already dead. He knew the risks coming on this mission and even going back into the past to change things. If he let death scare him, it would be turning on the path of the shinobi. "I knew coming here and even when I became a ninja, it meant walking on the dagger's edge to death. You said others chose other powers, and you hope I pick one that is different. I got a good feeling about this one. "

He turned to Omni and the Sage of the Six paths. "Unless you can tell me which one can in fact stop Mantan directly... I will choose the power of Omnipresent. I can only hope it will give me the vision and foresight to see through Mantan's power, and find a way to stop him. I am aware I run the risk of death, but if I fear death, I would be dishonoring all you stand for. Both of you. I am ready and I shall not let you down."

(Choice 3, Omnipresent chosen-- unless there is advice that can be given which one can stop Mantan more effectively. Ready)

(OOC: Sorry for delay. Choice made unless you advice otherwise)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 15th 2015, 23:42

Battle to save the Future wrote:
+ The blank world soon began to light up with color once more. After the orb was selected a ray of light was starting to engulf the young shinobi that had come to the realm of transcends. Soon the two figures glance at one another only for the violet one to smile and then burst out with huge sound of laughter.

Omnicron
- Oh man…I was right I knew and I just knew it…you would be the one to be the different from the last 34 versions of you that’s freaking awesome!

Hagoromo
- Now that is highly interesting that the outcome was different then the last…It would seem that this is the right path in rewriting the shinobi world…though I wonder if it will be enough to do it my dear student.

Omnicron
- Trust me Master this is enough to do so…

+ The orb that was now fused with the young shinobi started to take effect as it soon branded a strange symbol on his forehead that was that of an “O” but within it was the symbol or letter of “P” within the circle. After which the young shinobi was left standing facing both men only to have Omnicron clap his hands together with a smile still on his face.

Omnicron
- Well…with that being said, I believe its time for you to head back because they seemed to have found your body and healing you all that’s left is to push you back to the old world…However> (Takes the young man’s left hand and brands it with a strange marking on it with a sword going through the symbol of the sun. Soon the blade on his waist would vanish.) Now…that makes you perfect! Though you better be careful how you battle now…cause I know you had a lot of questions but I cannot answer them sadly. But good luck…and bring that guy hell! (The man would smile pushing him into the water below which would teleport him back to the realm of the living.)

Uzumaki Naruto
-Hey…Sasuke he’s got a pulse again…seems the powers of the old man sage actually do come in handy. Though the scar is going to be left on his chest.

Uchiha Sasuke
-That does not matter right now…all that matters is we stop this guy here and now!

Uchiha Mantan
- Well now…seems Madara failed at killing the weak Uchiha and the whirlpool fool after all…no matter I’ll take care of you two here and now!

- Life would return to the fallen warrior now to awaken on the battlefield with teammates on his side. But soon an echoing voice would be heard explaining to the warrior.

Mysterious Voice
- Soo…you are now the wielder of me for this time being…it’s a pleasure to see my Master allowing me to leave the spiritual world to come here. I’m known as the God Slayer, “Kami - Omni” You have mastered a style it seems…now allow me to increase that power greater than before…

+ The player’s hand will glow brightly having a violet sword be summoned in a violet flame but having no true shape to it.  But it was within the hand of the sword stabbing the sun would be located. Now with this power the final battle to save the future would begin. +

Data -
Kami Omni –
- A sword of great powers that was known to slay gods during the time of wars. However the power of the blade was split into two forms one of Physical and Spiritual. Only the one that matches both energies of Yin and Yang can wield the physical and spiritual form of this blade with the permission of the master. Though deep within the blade it has the ability to increase the powers of someone with an Omni Style. But it is said that no other weapon can be used while this blade is wield.
> DMG = STR
> If Opponent Evades or Counter Actions God Slaying Strike triggers.
> God Slaying Strike (Targets that evade or counter will take 10 points of damage per Action used.)

Omnipresent’s effects altered now….

Omni Style: Omnipresent (God Slayer Awaken)
- One is able to be in multiple places at once without problem and see things before they happen however this power can only be awaken by the God Slayer blade “Kami Omni”
+ New Effects +
> Rolls = 20 (Evasion + Counter Actions)
> One’s Life Increase to 150
> Crack in Space/Time (Space/Time techniques effects negated)

Uzumaki Naruto & Uchiha Sasuke appeared in battle. Each are controlled on Opponent’s turn however player can speak and talk with them to plan moves also states will be placed on Opponent’s  Post (Actions are split so may take longer for reply)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 15th 2015, 23:55

(OOC: Do i get my full chakra/stamina amounts back for start of fight?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 16th 2015, 21:01

(OOC: Yes I will allow that to happen.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 16th 2015, 22:23

The moment he chose the third sphere, the entire space glowed brilliant with color, no longer a dark void, as if the heavens had awakened with color and light. He felt his mind suddenly explode with sensation as the power rushed into him. It was not a surge of inner strength, or a rush of knowlege to his head which no doubt would of hurt him-- but it was as if his mind expanded, him seeing, experiencing all around him with such clarity it felt as if he was no longer tethered to the earth's potential. His very senses were open and aware of everything and it fit so well as if it was natural.

As the sensation faded, Asura looked to the two sages. Omni was estatic, stating that the other 34 versions had chosen different paths, but Asura here, was the first to pick the path of Omnipresence. He blinked at this, unaware how great a decision he made. He was almost sure the others could of picked this one-- but it seemed the others picked either the knowlege or power ones-- and from what Asura knew, it was the powers of Yin and Yang.

It was then that both the sage of the six paths and Omni told him it was time to go back. "But wait! I still have questions! Will I ever meet you again?" Asura asked. So much happened so fast-- but he didn't get the chance as Omni almost slammed him into the ground-- and the floor began to absorb him like water. He saw the smile and the wish to kick the guy's ass as he met with blackness once more.

He heard voices as he slowly began to wake up. They were unfamiliar to him, but the names they said were familiar. Slowly, Asura opened his eyes once more... this time his eyes now glowing with the new power and then some with the glow of his Tengan now transformed under the influence of the power of Omni (cosmetic at the very least) .

Asura felt still a bit exhausted, tired and drained from the power he got, but he was abler to move. He acknowleged the scar on his chest but he could worry about how the girls would admire his body later. He soon looked to see who it was. He nearly lost his breath to see who was looking down at him. "Naruto Uzumaki...Sauske Uchiha... No way..." he said with awe as he slowly sat up. But then as he saw the two legendary heroes, he realized something bad.

"DAMN IT!!" Asura groaned, grabbing his hair in frustration. "No... noo... you guy's shouldn't of seen me. I didn't want to get you involved in this." But of course if they hadn't, he would of been dead. Very likely Sauske and Naruto would tell him that. "Oh... um-- still, thanks its just... do you know who i am or where I'm from?" Perhaps he didn't have to worry. He was so scared to screw up the time line , he wanted to avoid the heroes of this era. But they were here now, so history was warped no matter how you sliced it.

Slowly, Asura stood up, seeing Naruto's smiling face was assuring that they now had a chance. It was then as he stood up, his senses awakened again, letting him see and feel everything around him. It was then he heard a voice. THe voice of the spiritual power Omni bestowed to him.

Asura didn't have much time to ask but soon he looked to his right hand, seeing the symbol of the sword stabbing the sun. It was a mighty symbol, of a god slayer. And soon the symbol glow, becoming a blazing violet sword of spiritual power. So much happened, but now he was free to act. He gripped the sword in his hand, feeling the power the Sage of the Six paths and Omni gave to him.

He was going to change the future.

"So, think you can tell us what this guy is doing? Give us a basic run down of his skills and battle style" Sasuke would likely ask.

Asura now with his new powers kept a constant eye on Mantan in the distance. "Well for starters, since you fought Madara, you probably are familiar with the orbs he has. They act as both offense and barriers. Any chakra or chakra nature it comes into contact with is nullified. However, the more he uses in his attack, the fewer he has to defend. If we can get him to use them all, there will be a moment when he is vulnerable. " Asura explained, recalling how he used them to attack him before and how they sucked up his best jutsu to penetrate the barrier.

"After that, he has a jutsu-- some intense form that allows him to deal damage to one's spirit or something. That took out my Pyro clones. That is simple to evade I guess, But the real problem is the one he used to nail me with" Asura explained, remembering what happened. "In that last moment, even with my Doujutsu, the Tengan, he somehow moved so fast there was no after image, no signal or warning of any kind. If it was just speed, I could of seen it, but it happened instantaneously. " A sweat drop fell from Asura as he remembered that final moment being an instant. "My best guess, he somehow froze time to deliver the final blow. That is what we gotta watch out for." he explained to the two heroes.

Still Between Sasuke's stern resolve and Naruto's confidence, Asura felt his own confidence increase as well. He seemed to share traits with Naruto, the same cockiness, eagerness and drive to never give up.

It was then that Mantan started to taunt them and the time had come for them to fight. Asura opened his eyes once more, showing the symbol on the top of his head, and the power of his new eyes able to see all. The tengan that once was in his eyes almost changed shape-- becoming a golden color with an orange sun emblem in the pupils. He could see everything so clearly now, better than he ever had.

"Let's go!" Asura said, charging forward with the others.

Charging forward, Asura held the blade of the god slayer in the same style as he did with his short sword, wielding it as he charged forward for Mantan. It was so strange. As he entered the battle, it seemed as if all motion crawled, almost as if he could take his very time.

Charging forward, he used his new power to merely throw Mantan into false delusion. A seemingly frontal attack, but wielding the power of the sword, it was another story. Asura slashed at Mantan with the blade, testing its power and seeing just how Mantan would react and hoping that Naruto and Sasuke had his back!

If they could find a way around the shield, then that alone would allow for more powerful jutsu to be utilized against him! But even with testing blows, Asura moved like the wind, breezing through with great speed and agility that the blows came with amazing precision, attempting to break into Mantan's defense!

Status and Attributes:

Active Factors :

Actions:

(OOC OVerview: Informed Sasuke and Naruto of Mantan's Jutsu used thus far and perhaps getting him to get him to discard his defense by getting him to use all spheres or break through them if they have the jutsu to do so. Testing the waters of new power and how Mantan will react to the blade's power.

Ready.)

(Battle note: no dice roll-- max to 20 combat roll for critical hits.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 16th 2015, 22:23

'Combat Dice' : 5
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 16th 2015, 22:24

OOC: ignore roll. did that by accident

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 17th 2015, 21:45

Quote :
Uchiha Mantan
- (Watching the charging of them it made him smile only to have the disks spin blocking the incoming attack from the strange sword. Tilting his head slightly the man was a little confused as how he was able to come back to life at the same time obtain a power that was different than before.) Well it seems the insect has return to be completely crushed correct?

Though before words could be finished Sasuke appeared in front of the man thrusting his blade only to watch it slide off as well taking note but then as he would fall back Sasuke would then release a kunai at the man only to be blocked but suddenly vanish having Sasuke come in for another attack that was too quick for the Uchiha to even block as the speed was instant.

Uchiha Sasuke
(So...that's the only way so far to get an attack. Turning his head quickly yelling out, "NARUTO!")

Uzumaki Naruto
(Smiling big a large arm would grow outward only to have a razor like ball with four wings spinning quickly. "Here we go! Senjutus: RasenBijudamashuriken!")

Uchiha Mantan
(Blinking with what just happen with the other uchiha striking him then turning to see something coming his way. The man just smiled as he would have the disk react to it all to see what would happen.)
- Please...that won't work....
(Soon he felt something a bit off as he would try to avoid the attack that was coming at him.)

Actions Taken,
Sasuke Uchiha:

1. Attacked Melee (Base) (Due to Seal of Yin) DMG: 1324
2. Performed Amenotejikara (2/3) Traded spots with Kunai to create a quick strike.
3. Amenotejikara Strike (1583 + 25) = 1607 (If Ameotejikara is performed, Damage suffers and drops by 75%)  Total D-Damage = 402

Naruto Uzumaki:

1. Senjutsu - RasenBijudamashuriken (1625 + 1125) = 2750 DMG
Rolling for Naruto's Confirmation

Mantan Uchiha:

> Shield Blocks Damage from Melee Strikes from Enjin Due to Shield and Endurance together blocked damage.
> Shield Blocks Sasuke's Melee Damage > Takes damage from A.S (402)
Rolling for Evasion of Naruto's Attack.

Last edited by Omnicron on November 17th 2015, 21:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 17th 2015, 21:45

#1 'Combat Dice' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'Evasion Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 18th 2015, 20:06

(OOC: I am not super sharp on the dice rolls by heart, but I am pretty sure that is a hit Razz Going to act based on successful hit. )

In the back of Asura's mind, he felt the sudden movement and surge of energy. He could SEE everything now, around him and behind him. While his sword attacks didn't do much, he soon got the back up he needed. It was strange, though he visually didn't see it, his eyes saw well beyond their visual limit, but also saw a shadow-- a strange glow as if the shape of something to come.

Asura was seeing the immediate future. A small glimpse, perhaps the span of a few seconds, but more than enough for him to tell him-- to get the hell out of there.

"Senjutus: RasenBijudamashuriken!"

The immensely powerful jutsu hummed and sliced through the air and struck Mantan with mighty force. The powerful jutsu indeed was strong enough to break through the barrier of those spheres. (If my math is correct)

Now was their chance!

Asura knew it was only a matter of time before Mantan could very well reactivate the shield, so he had to act fast and get a solid good hit in with some of his best Jutsu. IN a blur of motion, the moment Rasenbijuudamashuriken struck and cleared the area of damage-- Asura moved in, getting in close and in a blur of speed, he snuck right behind Mantan, his eyes glowing with fierce determination and rage.

"Enton-- Flame God Bellow! RRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He inhaled, then roared out loud! From his mouth a crimson blaze literally came shooting out from his mouth and spread outward, turning the space Mantan was in and beyond into a field of burning crimson hell. The Flame God Bellow was one of Asura's created Jutsu he learned from studying the arts of Asura, known for their fierce rage. Whether Sasuke was aware of it or not, this flame merely didn't just burn all before it. THIS jutsu, actually burned away chakra.

If that jutsu hit, it would not only do damage, but also slowly burn away the target's own chakra as a result, adding fuel to the fire. It was Asura's theory that the reason the flames never went out cause like how air fueled fire, Enton/Blaze Release was fueled by chakra.

Regardless, Asura acted further and struck once more through the flames, using his violet divine blade to slash further into Mantan, perhaps dazed or confused by the nature of the crimson fires. But he didn't stop there, right before he struck, he channeled his chakra into his own physical strength. Even if his jutsu absorbed jutsu attacks, perhaps chakra channeling into one's own body didn't have an effect. So boosting his own strength, he channeled more energy, and with it, the blade grew bigger and burned brighter in his hands as he swung down his strikes upon the enemy!

Attributes:

Actions Used:

(Ready: Also will update chakra/staminia spent when you get in price for Flame God Bellow, thank you--correction. Grave found it. sorry)

(Rolls: 20 as to Omni Style)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 18th 2015, 21:24

Quote :
- It was within a blink as the young man was dodging the attack the powerful sage technique would actually expand into a larger sphere taken anything within range like an explosion that would soon engulf the Jinchuriki in a blinding light. As the explosion would soon dim down leaving a beaten down body. The lifeless figure seemed to be unable to move. The technique was unable to be canceled out because of the sage energy that was within it. Mantan would soon be hit by a large flamed like technique causing him to yell in pain as it would burn his body. Afterwards be hit with a more powerful strike from the blade of the young shinobi from the future.

Uchiha Mantan
- ’Damnit…me defeated here…impossible… (Soon a voice could be heard within his head, “Quickly…absorb the tree and become even stronger…”) No…shut up you…fool…

- Walking closely over to him, both Naruto and Sasuke glance at one another nodding to each other. As they get ready to place their hands on him. He would suddenly vanish only to appear in front of the Shinju. Though it seemed as though the flames were still engulfing him. He would reach over only to absorb the Shinju into his body. Suddenly the flames would blow away leaving him floating down to the ground and the damage done to his body would be restore like new.

Uchiha Mantan
- Fine…I’ll do it your way…(Moving his hair back from his forehead another eye would appear before him.) Now…you shall fear my true power of a GOD! The whisper…it told me to absorb the Shinju…that I did and now I see why… the power of a God that I had…before was only…a…frag…ment…

-Mantan would soon fall to his knees yelling in pain as his body would soon be engulfed by the black orbs he created after taking in the Juubi. Yelling with pain the young shinobi’s body would expand only for the black to wrap around him slowly shrinking into almost nothing but it soon changed for the worse.

Uchiha Sasuke
- What…the hell…is this chakra its massive…as though…

Uzumaki Naruto
- Yeah…but who is that now…

- The darkness would unwrap having a female body standing with long white hair pass her waist touching the ground. Only for her to seem to have rabbit ears. She turned glance upward at the moon then turned back to look back at the young boys.

Otsutsuki Kaguya
- My…garden…

- The air would open up with a black hole like structure as she would sink from existence for a split moment and then appear into the air smiling. “Die…” However she soon felt out of place as the third eye was closed on her forehead.

Uzumaki Naruto
- This must be ...the old man’s mom or whatever…

Uchiha Sasuke
- It would seem so…Otsutsuki Kaguya but…how did she even come to be…if anything something is off…

-Suddenly the blade would speak at the young man that wielded its powers from the future. Though with the conversation having to be quick it would seem time was not on their side.

Kamiomni
- Listen… Asura, that woman is the Six Path Sage’s mother…Otsutsuki Kaguya. Something is a miss, she should not have awoken her powers as the powerful Infinite Tsukiyomi was not performed. This must be due to the ripple in time. You must defeat her here and now with Sasuke and Naruto helping…if you don’t the future you know is forever gone if she gets the change to perform her ultimate technique. I say you have about…10 minutes tops to take her down understand!

Uzumaki Naruto
- So then she’s up there let’s take her out!

- Naruto placed his arm on the young boy smiling as a black orb would float under the boy’s feet and Sasuke’s to give them the ability to levitate with Naruto since Kaguya was in the air.

Uchiha Sasuke
- Our goal…is to stop her here, so let’s get moving!

”Kaguya Attributes”:

Goal
- Complete the Event – Defeat (Final Boss) Kaguya before the awakening of the Sharinnegan before 10 minutes are up (10/10 Turns)

Player Gain
- Levitating Disc (No matter what this disk will not break from whomever it rides with. Player’s gain a +150 to their DEX because of its amazing speed and reaction.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 19th 2015, 20:01

Asura was extatic to see his Enton attack actually hit... but it was soon to be short lived as while he was indeed injured, he pulled a fast one. In the blink of an eye, he teleported and absorbed the tree that had been part of the 4th shinobi war. The tree that contained a great power and epicenter of the war.

"Oh fuck me..." Asura thought as he was now in way over his head. He never intended to get involved with the events of the past like this, and now he was smack dab in the middle of it.

Then things went from bad to worse. After he talked, he suddenly collapsed in pain and the spheres that had once protected him consumed him. ANd from that a pale white woman with strange features appeared before them.

"Are you FREAKING kidding me?!" Asura pretty much said, looking in horror as the entire battlefield changed around them. "Otsutsuki Kaguya ... this just keeps getting better and better..."

It felt overwhelming as things moved forward but then the sword spoke in his mind. He only had 10 minutes before she released her ultimate jutsu and then it was over. The future would be gone completely!

And so they had to fight. Naruto then provided them with strange flight discs for them to stand on. ANd it would give them the ability to fight Kaguya in the air on her turf as the area changed around them. "Alright fine...Naruto... this may be a hunch but because she came OUT of Mantan, she may still have the same defenses. Keep your Senjutsu just in case to break the shields if it comes out," he said.

With that, Asura charged his chakra once more to his strength, once more powering up his physical strength and the divine blade in his hand grew brigher as well. He had no clue what Kaguya was capable of. Even his reading on the 4th ninja war was obscure at best. So he had to test the waters once more before he could make any major moves.

Flying forward with the aid of the floating disc, he moved to attack and slashed two precise slashes at her. She appeared to have high durability but he hoped it was strong enough to break into her defenses!

The moment he passed by leaving those slashes, he took the water he had on him and quickly drank it. He was expending alot of chakra on his attacks now but against a person of this power, he had to restore his chakra and stamina before things got any hairier.

Attributes:

Actions 3/5:

(OOC: Ready. Asked Naruto to use Senjutsu on Kaguya just in case she has truth seeking ball shields like Mantan had. Rolls all 20 for this post)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   November 19th 2015, 22:36

Quote :

- The battle for the future was now entering the final point of its long battle. As it was time and time again that this battle came to an end it seemed odd that now it would almost fall back in place of the final battle. But would lead to the final result of rather or not the future of the world would be completely erased or saved.

Otsutsuki Kaguya
- (The female soon turned to glance at the young shinobi coming at her, after which anger would soon cross her face as noticed the young shinobi starting to gather chakra into a blade.) “Ch..akra…its…MINE!!”

- Wiping her hair it would soon start to form a ball around her as the blade would make contact and bounce off as though it did not even leave a mark. But it would pull back inward as she turned her attentions over towards the young man now drinking water. She lifted her right hand and reached into the darkness. Only for it to quickly appear before the young male as she was reaching to grab him.

Uchiha Sasuke
- Not so fast… (The rinnegan would zoom onto the young man only to pull him back towards Naruto and Sasuke having a kunai be traded in exchange.) “You rush in there again…and its your life…I can only use that technique one more time if anything. Naruto…here defense can go beyond even our attacks…we have to figure out a way to finish her and finish this battle in one hit…”

Uzumaki Naruto
- Agreed… (Turning to glance at the young shinobi even though the name was said it still escaped his mind.) Hey future guy, as Sasuke said, rushing into that was a bad idea and seeing her do that makes it even worse cause if we lose you its game over and that’s not something we can handle…but. (Soon pausing the voices all started to speak with Naruto.)

Kurama
- Naruto…listen if anything she’s even stronger than father Rikudo. But that does not mean we cannot beat her. Her chakra is still our chakra the best way to even beat her is to strike her with a powerful hit of each of our own chakra and finish it in one go…the good news is we each have enough for one shot but you have to time it right if anything. Got it!

Uzumaki Naruto
- (Nodding to what was said.) Okay…sorry about that guys. Sasuke I have an idea but I need you and future guy to by me some time if possible?

Uchiha Sasuke
- Fine…Let’s go… (The powers of the mangekyou sharingan started to generated a powerful begin with wings and give them a better fighting chance.) Listen, save your chakra cause in the end…we’ll need it to defeat this crazy witch.

- Flying off to the battle the young boys began that chance in defeating a Goddess. Though even then Naruto had turned around and smiled as he landed to see a clone finished up with someone. Even having others appear before him with a smile on his face.

Uzumaki Naruto
- You guys all set?

After saying that three others nodded standing together in order to battle against the new enemy.

Turns Remaining until Ultimate Gudodama is performed: 9

Actions Performed:

Sasuke Performed
- Counter Action Amenotejikara (Saving Player from Kaguya’s final Action.
- Perfect Susanoo

Kaguya Performed
- Counter Action Rabbit Hair Shield (END increases by x1.25) (Chakra and Stamina Costs: 781 ) (END: 3902 this turn only)
- Yomotsu Hirasaka (Target is completely unable to do Evasion only counter actions.) (Chakra and stamina Cost: 1250)
Chakra: 144842
Stamina: 105992

Party Additions (These count as support characters, you can use them as 1 Action, in doing this it takes 1 (Player) turn to restore that action and use it again.
+Haruno Sakura
- - - (Haste Healing: -1 Action in order to recover 25% of Chakra, Stamina and HP
- - - (We are both Women: -1 Action delivers a powerful blow that sends target crushing to the ground. Causes 1 Stun)

+Hatake Kakashi
- - - (Final Plan: Perform Action – Player strikes with Team 7 to finish the battle for good but requirements must be made.)
step 1: Uchiha Obito must be killed instantly
step 2: 3 Turns must pass
step 3: Player must still be alive.

+ Uchiha Obito
- - - (Life Savior: -1 Performs Kamui to have the player’s body become ethereal allowing damage to go pass them for 1 turn. Obito must be in touching distant.)
- - - (Shield for the Future: -1 Action Obito takes all damage that would be dealt to the Player. Protecting them at all cost with his life. Once this Support Action is performed Uchiha Obito is removed from Party and classed as deceased.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1   

Back to top Go down

Event: The Start of the Hour Glass - Phase 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next