Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Anything a miss!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Anything a miss!   July 25th 2016, 15:11

Omni wrote:
> Under this thread, I would like for everyone to go through and find anything that seems missing or not on the site that can be added. I'll be using this account for the longest until everything is taken care of on the site.

> Now I know that the quest items are all missing like the damage and effects, those are actually being vamped up for the new way of weapons so if anyone goes after one please just inform me later and I shall give the full information on that item. Also Black Market will be placed back up but in a weekly short event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 1st 2016, 10:15

Okay well I am still VERY confused about the new action, creation system and how to get more of them-- no gear shows any growth there. Or even if items I already have-- Madara Robes i got from event, would benefit any action growth here. That I think needs to be addressed.

Yes, awaiting mission/quest item rewards there.

Another issue-- Blacksmith/Artisan section, the ability to forge and make items we want. Is that still here or is it not, since the shop illustrates we can still buy stuff and make things. So please clarify that issue. Cause I for one wanna be able to make stuff.

Also any changes to reward dice system and how we Role enemies to make use of them please?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 3rd 2016, 15:47

1. Items that request for a growth of Actions/Reactions are actually added, there will not be a large amount of them just a handful of items.

2. Those are still under with mananagement because of the weapon/item changed on the shops.

3. Those abilities have been removed, due to the blacksmith will now be the only one that can make custom items for the players. You purchase the items from him and he creates it kinda like an order.

4. The rewards are still present, they use the Rank/Size of the enemy you are facing instead of word count.

~ Kage ~
+ Your power has been shown to be stronger than anyone else within the village. As well you are shown respect by all within your village. Obtaining this rank means you are able to lead all parties or be voted for the next spot on the Major Country you are in. But gaining the job and title are two different things.
Requirement[s]: Asura [CT] Attribute: +550 | Indra [CT] Attribute: +600
Special Requirement[s]: None
Reward[s]: Asura [CT] 35% MAX EXP | Indra [CT] 40% MAX EXP
Ryo: +21,000 Ryo
ToD: +4 Rolls <---- This on the ranking page will show how many times you can roll the Treasure (reward) dice. however, you must defeat that rank/size enemy to do so.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 3rd 2016, 15:48

Blueprints - can be added to the blacksmith if you have an idea for one, the blacksmith will take up and review it to be added. Several are coming out its just a bit iffy on the amount of items that need to create so that's the only issue thus far.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 4th 2016, 08:51

Alright then why does the shop still have forges, hammers and tools necessary to make the items? That would imply that you still can make your own.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 4th 2016, 14:56

Those were actually left up for a small idea that I will be adding on tonight. The hammers will not have to worry about level or what not. You will get to see a bit of a fix of Seed and Jobs. Because I believe that it be better for everyone to not have to spend AP for the abilities now as they are sometimes more or less techniques then abilities if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 4th 2016, 18:56

Well im aware you got rid of seeds to many which im sad. I liked some of the AP purchases naturally. but I see your point. I personally though want to see the ability to make your own gear. I still am fond of that.

Okay regarding action and reaction-- can you tell me at least. Madara's robes? Any chance that would increase action stuff since it takes up so much space to wear? i would like thoughts on it if you would re-edit the reward if it demands a change.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2076

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 4th 2016, 22:05

I can actually answer that for you buddy,

Character gear itself will not do that because of the fact that its like a Buff by wearing everything. For example the items within the Shadow Shop that opens tomorrow. It has character gear that only buffs Nexus Attributes and said Jutsu selections.

As for the creation of gear and what not that is something I'm actually going to be in charge of because of the fact that we are going to be re-adding a job for blacksmith to be added because of that reason but the abilities are like techniques and its kinda going to be shared so everyone can be able to do it. It will take a bit cause of the way they work.

Its kinda like how a Ninjutsu technique Rope Escape is a technique that doesn't require any costs what so ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 4th 2016, 22:35

Alright, I just wanty to make a good way to get more actions cause only 1 action and 1 reaction is very little. As for items-- well I hope you reveal what is missing. Please link and update what you do please. I would like to see it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 23rd 2016, 23:29

I need to understand something and want to check with Omni too-- Why is it now that Yang and Yin release is now completely dependant on the Rinnegan--w hen before they could be learned without it and utilized better? Why the change cause that just sucks in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 23rd 2016, 23:56

Yang or Yin focus on the powers of growth or illusions in a way, its powers are not completely based upon Rinnegan now its special ability is that causes one to restore life force or the attributes of someone to 100% because of the Universal Knowledge of it. While Yin is used for the univerisal knowledge of creating illusions to take form for say demons or angels we cannot see them nor know if they exist but Yin can make one's thoughts come to life. This was shown by Naruto whom used it but also had the sage's chakra within him. Sasuke is a example with a powerful genjutsu that caused not one but all nine Bijuu to be controlled and unable to react. Which only the only people that used Yang and Yin to this limit was the Six Sage himself.

Prime example are the Bijuus as one was able to breathe life into form and form coming from thought. So the godly abilities cannot be used without the use of Rinnegan.

Even more so another prime example of Yang would be how Naruto was able to restore Kakashi's missing eye. This is a form of healing that goes godly as well because its a reconstruction of DNA in a way. That was missing from nothing to something. So with this OP abilities one is able to use like so are only meant for Rinnegan.

NOW, abilities how Yin and Yang are shown can be different in many possible outcomes. As listed the clan of Konoha that cause their body to grow seems to be an example of Yang. Just like how the Nara Clan they are a prime example for Yin but a less level of Yang. One of the Sound Four is also a good example of jutsu that uses more Yin than Yang which is why they devoured one's chakra rapidly.

There is a lot of information but a lot of missing and unanswered questions with HOW or WHAT Yang by itself can really do. As Yin is boarder line Genjutsu or how it was explained by the 2nd mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 29th 2016, 23:12

It was brought to my attention that the Glossary for the Dices are missing. Sadly this may have been a mistake as they were erased during the adding of the stone tablet. No worries though a new one will be coming up this week.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   August 30th 2016, 08:12

Ty for dice recovery

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   September 2nd 2016, 09:32

WTH?! I was about to start the Yang quest but its now gone from the menu. WHere the hell did it disappear to? Also the earning country purchase is gone too!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   September 2nd 2016, 16:14

Fixed and Answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   September 26th 2016, 21:23

Custom Made Weapons - Can be transferred over to the new system but are easily to revamp please post them here.

Mercenaries - Anything that was created before the update can actually just be pulled over so all stats and what not are just converted over so no worries on that.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   September 26th 2016, 22:25

- + - Shinkou - >
(Rarity-- Maroon)
> Asura's personal weapon. A skillfully crafted tantō/ short katana of the highest quality. A silver-colored blade with flames engraved upon it with a light red hue. The light curve of the blade allows for agile combat. Red cloth is wound around the handle with bit of golden filigry. Not the same as the gold ingots but to bring out a shine to it. The handle part that divides the hilt from the blade has the engraving of the Jiin clan on it-- the three flame pattern crest.
+ Effect: Damage: 35 + Chakra Storage Added & Cap +500. Katon DMG x1.15 & Sunder Negated (Ruby)

--- Rarity is a bit in confusion-- but I made this custom made sword. I am pretty sure the new CHakra storage quality now is =250 for 2 chakra metal ignots useed at the time. Sad it was now lower. Used Ruby for creation too. Please let me know what the weapon changes are-- just to be fair.

Btw-- do you still pay weekly Ryo for merc services? Nothing was said regarding it in the merc section. Kind of hoping there isn't one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   September 27th 2016, 12:05

New Shinkou - - - Rarity: Light Green (Rare)
P.Effect: +12 (Because using two Chakiniums)
Effect: Katon DMG x1.15 (When held) + Katon DMG -15% (When held)
Damage: 55 (Using two again)
Chakra Cap: 250

SOOOO you get a recipe card!!!

Because this is a katana and you basically just improved it a bit more so because of that this blade's recipe is created for you.

+ Shinkou Recipe +
x Using the katana recipe it was altered a bit to become a sword of flames.
+ Material Cost: +2 Charkinium & +1 Ruby
+ Damage: 30
+ Price: 800 Ryo

You are welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   September 27th 2016, 13:27

Here's mine everyone so that way we are all up to date on it.

"Jouten"
Description: The blade of pure white, as pure as its name says, "Jouten" [The Supreme Being] The blade is not meant to be strong but allow its wielder to deal damage based upon the powers of the Deities themselves.
Effect: Sansai Seal Placed
Creation Cost | Materials: 2,032,000 | x40 Spirium Ingots + x1 Diamond
Ryo: 4,064,000 [Limit: 1]

Remade.

(Original)
Jouten
+ P.Effect: +12 [STR]
+ Effect: Sunder
+ Damage: 10% So.G

(Fully Grind)
Jouten -
+ P.Effect: +48 [STR]
+ Effect: Sunder
+ Damage: 40% So.G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   September 27th 2016, 14:02

I'm not sure if its on the site anywhere but I'm going to GIVE everyone a quick run down on things for weapons and armor.

Armor:

Weapons:

This little thing if you haven't noticed is called P.Effect or Primal Effect. The reason this is added is to show what bonuses everyone gets when wearing them. Now why doesn't Armor have like Blocking DMG its because really Armor does block damage but its basically there to improve your endurance. As well we have large amount of ways to block damage Ie. Susanoo for Uchiha (Don't lie you know its true.) Then Earth, Crystal, Metal any element.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   October 13th 2016, 10:50

I got a question regarding the new rules for mercenaries. Price per week has been removed. Is that gone and now we just pay 1 fee for their aid?

Also i notice abilities are gone from them? Can we still give em abilities. Please specify. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   October 13th 2016, 23:11

Starting with the answer to the questions.

1. No, mercenaries are now just 1 Fee and that's it homie ge.

2. Mercenaries can actually have Abilities still because they level up based upon what they earn they will spend their AP to obtain abilities. Now does that mean that if you purchase a higher level Mercenary that they will get AP for you to spend? The answer to that is actually no. Reason purchasing them they already blew their AP somewhere you cannot track where so its starting over now.

3. Outside question, this comes to the fact of how the Bukijutsu + Kenjutsu work, they are now based upon Combos they actually do not have Base Damage anymore after Saturday. Reason being, one you can do a bit more damage with combos. Even if one swings a sword or scythe it still counts as 1 action and its easy to dodge but that leaves a lot of holes that need to be covered. But otherwise that's about it. Now remember some Bukijutsu will use this system not all prime example: Puppets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   October 14th 2016, 13:37

Well then what comprises combos? is it actions used to bring amounts for it? I'm stillnot getting it.

Edit: I ask cause im tring to make a summon who uses Kenjutsu and I'd like to know the changes required please. SO i know what jutsu to give it. Ideally before event.

Last edited by Enjin on October 14th 2016, 22:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   October 14th 2016, 14:32

Um small thing-- for country, purchases-- regarding mining , how do you get/earn/find ingots and gems in it? By what means?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything a miss!   

Back to top Go down

Anything a miss!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1