Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

August 31st Guru Position Opening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: August 31st Guru Position Opening   August 25th 2016, 23:07

Alright everyone I know that there is not that many people here at this moment nor am I say there won't be. Its that time now that as GM I require everyone's help in more then one way. At this moment I'm only opening two positions for Gurus to be selected and allowed. IF you are wanting to try out for the position and seriously believe that you will make a good addition to that staff. Then do not be afraid to try out for it.

What I require is simple as there will be a 3 phase to the selection.

1. I require a PM of previous or current sites that you've RP'd or RPing on. What position you hold on that site and what have you done for the site to help it grow.

2. You will be tested on a 10 question review of Jidai and how the solutions will be handled for it or what the final answer will be for it.

3. Finally the most important thing I will ask only 1 question outside of Jidai as it can be anything.

So if you are willing again, PM on this account to see if you are truly wanting to try for it and want to move up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org

August 31st Guru Position Opening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1