Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Naruto -Jidai
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

Post[s] : 2411

PostSubject: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 19th 2017, 10:32

Hayabusa looks up at the waterfall with its many secrets dwelling beyond. Approaching it, he felt a specific sensation that he couldn’t quite pin. It didn’t matter. He passed through and found himself in what seemed to be the plane within him, looking up at the tailed beast within, in a calm slumber.
‘I’m certain I said to not return to me until you felt ready…’
“I’m ready…” Hayabusa said, cutting the beast off. The beast perked up.
‘I’ve come to respect you, Hayabusa… but that darkness within must have your ego mistakenly elevated, to think you are ready.’ Hayabusa said nothing more, as he waved his hand, and the cage in which held the beast found themselves sliding into the plane’s ground below, disappearing into nothing. There had now been no barrier between them.
“I suppose it makes no difference now…” Hayabusa said with a smirk, as he looked up at the beast. He awaited…
[156|156]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 1287

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 19th 2017, 11:18

Houkou glared at the man who was his Jinchuriki. The wolf kept his snarl in control as he glared at Hayabusa. Now looking upon him, he could see the biggest difference between them. The eyes of the human were the same of the Sage of Six paths. "Your eyes... so you have obtained them. Wretched Uchiha whelp..." the wolf snarled with venomous hate. The wolf felt insulted. True, he was now bound to him, but now he had the evolved eyes that belonged to the man that created him. "Don't let this go to your head. You may have Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki, my creator's, eyes. But don't think you are even close to him. You are just a sham compared to him."

The wolf then made a great grin, his teeth showing. "And it won't help you either... you will not be so lucky as last time." The wolf took a menacing step forward. "Did you realize, the moment you removed my seal, you already changed the fight into my favor."

Suddenly, the terrain changed. As swiftly as a ripple of water traveled, the space of Hayabusa's mind expanded into someplace new...

The dark void of his mind gave way to a cataclysmic scene. Both Houkou and Hayabusa stood on a single mountain peak. Dark clouds covered the sky-- lit only by flashes of lightning that came every so often. The landscape from that mountain was literally divided into 5 sections. One was a raging, long sea that stretched outward before their eyes. One was a volcanic wasteland, peaks of lava spewed and flowed endlessly along the terrain. Another was a large desert, jagged warped rocks jetted out to form ravines among the constantly shifting sands. The forth scenery was a series of spiraling mountain peaks, the earth showing a clear dominion. Series of caves and bridges were connected by the earth there.  And finally, a section of mountains, appearing to be of thinner, needle like peaks. Clouds wove through them, and more frequent than not, lightning always struck the pillars every few seconds like lightning rods.

The entire domain looked like some end of the world scenario where nature had reclaimed all that was. The only neutral spot was the mountain the two were on, untouched by the rest of the chaotic atmosphere.

"This is a realm of the mind, as you must of known..." the wolf said in an amused tone. "Welcome to my world, bitch... Now, we shall see who deserves to be the true Alpha of this little relationship. Either you can rip out enough of my chakra..." The wolf then licked his lips at his thought. "Or... I consume you, and earn my freedom. "
Bijuu Chakra Mode Quest-- Rules wrote:

The following rules are in effect and must be followed.
1. Because this death match is a battle within the mind, the use of weapons, ninja tools and items are strictly prohibited. That includes jutsu that works via using those tools.

2. The summoning jutsu is forbidden. Summoning allies via the jutsu will not give you any benefit, nor be allowed. This is the realm of the mind.

3. Player may not use any Jinchuriki jutsu, abilities, or benefits. Because they are literally fighting the same tailed beast that was the source of their powers, they cannot use them to fight him. Any use of it will cause negative backlashes on the player.

Combat will begin when declared-- Houkou leading the attack. Stats to come later . Till then, feel free to write reactions and dialog to Houkou.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 19th 2017, 12:26

Hayabusa stood his ground, looking around at the change of scene. He realized that his trusted tools, the gourd and his puppet armor, as well as his new ring, were all amiss. This did make matters different, but he had been confident enough in his own abilities to not let it worry him. He needed to not rely on these tools, and if he did, he didn’t deserve to be in any position of power.
“Less talking, Houkou…” Hayabusa said, as he scouted the new playing fields. With there being five terrains, it was obvious that they were related to Houkou’s elemental capabilities. He also realized that within himself, he was unable to control any elements, or use anything of Houkou’s. He was also fine with this. He felt he was well flexible. “Let us settle this. Let me once again prove that you belong by my side…”
He looked up at the beast, readying for the battle to commence.
[160|316]

Battle Notes :

”Actions Taken (3 MAX)”:

“Hayabusa’s Stats”:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 1927

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 20th 2017, 20:34

OOC: Hayabusa how do you have 12 points into your Mastery for Sharingan?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omnicron
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 832

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 20th 2017, 20:41

OOC: I can answer how, he obtained it from the sibling eyes he took however it wouldn't work because a mastery is what you have trained do to with that said "Tool" So even if you took the sibling's eyes and implanted them into you it would not increase your points because then the Sharingan would reach and max everywhere which would cause issues down the road.

Even more so If you gave up your eyes and took the other sib's eyes then you would again be mimicing their mastery and lose yours. This could be some information that was theorized and I told him it was okay to do for the time begin but I haven't had the time to come and report it nor see any issues into it until really seeing it after you said something Grave. This again is due to late updates because I have not been shutting the site down like normal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 20th 2017, 21:01

Houkou Stats wrote:

The Five Tailed Wolf: Houkou

Abilities:
+ Telepathic
+ Immunity Illusion
+ Coat of Unity: (All enemies Elements Damage/Effects Negated & Status Negated) < Includes Mixed and Evolution as they require the basic elements to be created.
+ Power of Greed: (Ichibi, Sanbi, Rokubi, Nanabi, Kyuubi – All Cost Halved based upon Bijuu’s Element IF not sealed. (Wind, Earth, Lightning, and Water only)
+ Auto-Regeneration: [Recover 10% HP Per Turn]
+ Canine Reflex [Evasion/Combat Roll +3]

Attributes: Mind Gauge: 100%
HP: 1600/1600
Chakra: 14000/14000
Stamina: 10500/10500

STR: 4000
END: 3000
DEX: 3500
INT: 3500

Hayabusa's taunt only made Houkou angrier as he soon released a mighty growl that echoed on the mountain peak--- and was answered by the winds of the entire space around them. Houkou's very voice caused nature around them to answer his call-- and gave him power.

The growl would echo around Hayabusa, a good start by trying to throw him off his game by using a sound based genjutsu that would try to screw with his methods.

But Houkou was only getting started.. The roar of the wolf soon led to another trick as the wolf jumped high into the air. Without even a minute to truly charge--- a mass of black chakra formed before his maw. "Bijudama!!" His roar soon caused the sphere of condensed chakra to shoot right for Hayabusa, designed to strike him fast and quick while he had to fend of the ear-splitting sound of his roar.

Then aimed right afterward, his watery tail glowed and he swished it around. "Suiton-- Flooding PLains!!" Houkou landed back on the mountain-- but his landing caused a shockwave of water to be sent forward. The waters of his attack began to sweep the ground and push against Hayabusa, even if it was not a direct hit---

--- and push him into the area of the cataclysmic space of the raging sea.

"You won't get so lucky without your little toys," Houkou sneered as he saw the jutsu fly his direction. "You won't be able to use the cursed goard of my master. Without those tools, you are nothing!!"

Actions and costs wrote:

1. - Bark of the white Canine –
The powerful shock waves of the bark generates a powerful genjutsu that causes the target to feel dizzy as its sucking the air away from the target causing them to feel light headed. But its powers are even more dangerous as this causes those that heard the bark to be caught in the genjutsu causing everything to turn making them dizzy as well.
Cost: 400 | 200
Type: Sound/Hearing

Effect: Targets cannot get footing Rolls are Halved & Mind Gauge -75% until end of match.

2.+ - Bijudama - Tailed Beast Bomb - >
> Devastating power that has a ratio of 9:1 of Yin & Yang chakra within it.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 625 & 406
+ Type: Offensive
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 0 + "?"
+ Damage + Effect: 500 +  3500 = 4000 Dmg.

3. Suiton Flooding Plains (CC: 200 /2 =100 | SC: 100 /2 50) Covers the area with water draining chakra from targets feeding it to Gobi. (Absorbs -25% Chakra Per Turn + Gain Chakra Absorbed Per Turn) Does not vanish until end of match.
Flooding Plains:
Suiton – Flooding Plains
The entire area is flood with water but something is different as the water will begin absorbing one’s chakra feeding it back to the tailed beast leaving the target unable to truly do anything. The water does not vanish from the field until the tailed beast is defeated.
Cost: 200 | 100
Effect: Covers the area with water draining chakra from targets feeding it to Gobi. (Absorbs -25% Chakra Per Turn + Gain Chakra Absorbed Per Turn) Does not vanish until end of match or defeated. + Terrain changes to the raging sea location.

Present Levels:
Chakra: 13175/14000
Stamina: 9004/10500

Dice rolls + 3 from Canine Reflexes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 20th 2017, 21:03

Dice roll didn't take. + 3 from Canine Reflexes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2311

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 20th 2017, 21:03

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 6, 9, 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 21st 2017, 09:16

OOC: Thanks for the intervening Omni. Just to add, I believe we came to that conclusion because the theory was that the second set of eyes are absorbed, for lack of a better word, which is what makes the second set of eyes unusable.
It's a nice thing to have, but if that needs changing at some point, I won't give too much lip about it. I wouldn't mind it remaining 12 Pts during Mangekyou and not only in Fully Awakened mode either.
Again, that's if Omni feels it has to change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 21st 2017, 11:44

This battle was not a battle in which Hayabusa would play around with. Houkou was right; he had no tools. And though he could use supportive elemental jutsu, nothing he used against Houkou would actually hurt him.
He could see the breath being taken by Houkou; the method of using sound to off throw a target was something he was familiar with after fighting three of the nine Beasts, especially against Kyuubi. His first action, right as Houkou roared out, before the sound waves could actually hit, was to stick his fingers in his ears and rupture his own ear drums. In the same stroke, whilst his ears bled, activated his Rinnegan eyes. This would be the first time he planned to use this Doujutsu to its fullest capabilities, especially after re-reading the legendary scrolls.
He looked on at the beast with these eyes, as he prepared to shoot the attack known as Bijuudama towards him. As soon as it had come for him, Hayabusa lifted his arms out, pushing out.
“Shinra Tensei!!” The Bijuudama stopped in its tracks, being pushed by the Omnipresent God’s power itself. With the added technique of Six Path: Hungry Ghost Path, the chakra absorbing Suiton attack had been absorbed and diminished into nothing but raging seas. The gravitational push extended as it pushed out the Bijuudama, also attempting to push the Beast away as well.
Standing atop the water, Hayabusa looked at Houkou. He could hear nothing now, but could telepathically communitcate.
‘Let me show you how much of nothing I really am…’
Hayabusa lifted his arms, and from his torso, extended what seemingly grew to be two arms on each side in evolutionary fashion. He then performed a few seals with his original set, and extending his hands out with the middle row of limbs. As ten Shadow clones found themselves slapping the hands in order to have themselves attached to Hayabusa, as the ten would scatter across the five terrains, two each, and begin to feed Hayabusa Nature Energy.
He then lastly smirked, before he thrust his arms forward, as one of his hands lit black, and the other white, and a phantom serpent formed, shooting itself towards the beast with streaks of Yin and Yang, attempting to bind it immediately…
His last action had been to clap his own hands together, beginning his Sage mode transformation…
[395|711]

Battle Notes :

”Reactions Taken (3 MAX)”:

”Actions Taken (5 MAX)”:

“Hayabusa’s Stats”:

Roll 1 for Deva Path (Not that it matters)
Roll 2 for Dragon Phantom (+ 3 Combat Roll)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 21st 2017, 11:44

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Battle Dice' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'Battle Dice' : 17
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 21st 2017, 13:54

Houkou stats wrote:

Attributes: Mind Gauge: 100%
Chakra: 11199/14000
Stamina: 7654/10500

STR: 4000 (3400)
END: 3000 (2550)
DEX: 3500 (2975)
INT: 3500 (2975)

Houkou had been confident at the start-- but he soon saw the truth. Despite the goofy and obnoxiously confident grin of Hayabusa, he had in deed learned how to use his new eyes effectively. With Houkou's roar, not only did the jutsu miss, but the Uchiha took it to activate his Rinnegan.

And it all went to shit from there.

He used both the Shinra Tensei to repel his Bijuudama... and the Petra Path to absorb his water, preventing Houkou from draining Hayabusa's chakra. The power of the Sage of Six paths was his, and even worse, he learned to even use the Asura path as well.

The wolf didn't show it on his face, but he now realize he was fighting against someone who knew how to use the Six Path's powers. Something that should of taken years to do...

However, it was then that the phantom dragon jutsu came-- and struck Houkou with successful force. The wolf let out a painful roar as both his stamina and chakra were consumed right out of him by the dragons.

His eyes widened with fury. "Why you little shit!!" the wolf howled, thrown back by the pain of having his energy ripped out of him. He knew all too well if his powers were weakened too much, he would be in grave trouble. "You do got a grasp of his powers... but I am not gonna sit and roll over for you!!"

The wolf had a careful eye on every jutsu he made so far. He once again was using the clones to gather nature energy... and use it to transform into Sage Mode. Something the wolf knew would only make his situation worse.

However, it was then that the wolf grinned again. This was HIS world now. The terrain was his and it gave him a good number of abilities to keep this fight in his favor. "Hehehe...." he chuckled, an ominous tone to his voice. "So you and your clones again, hm? " the wolf asked almost in amusement. The wolf spreaded his legs out as if to prepare a charge, but something was different. Despite being weakened-- his chakra surged. "Allow me to respond in kind..."

It was then Houkou spread out all 5 of his beautiful tails, and the elemental forces on each one flared with life. He let out a snarl and glared at Hayabusa. "Call of the Wild: 5 Tailed Pack Hunt!!"

In a violent poof of smoke, Houkou vanished from view-- which then erupted into a series of different colored smokes that caused the wind, lightning and ground to tremble.

As the smoke cleared, Hayabusa would see Houkou in a new way...

The smoke revealed not one wolf-- but FIVE! Each one was identical to the original wolf except a small bit shorter from the original-- but each one big enough to tower over humans. They all snarled as if individuals-- but the biggest thing to notice was that  each one had 1 tail-- one with fire, another with wind, lightning, earth and water. Each one seemed to have 1 tail from Houkou's original.

Now the real hunt begins, little Uchiha... Rinnegan or not,
you will not make it out of this world alive!!
a voice boomed through the air-- almost omniscient in nature as the five wolves snarled at him.

Growls came from the five wolves, agreeing with the ominous voice. The first one, the one with the rocks circling his tail, snapped his teeth at Hayabusa and his clones. "Time for our feast!" it roared, and slammed his earthen tail into the ground. "Doton: Terror-Quake!!"

The sheer impact caused the very ground of the mountain to crumble. While a jutsu, it was more like an intense physical impact that created a violent tremor. The energy of it caused canyons in its wake-- which attempted to swallow up Hayabusa, clones and all into the earth's maw.

"You're clones won't do you any good this time," another wolf said-- this time the fire-tailed one barked, and jumped up into the air. This time it landed on the part of the terrain that was covered in molten rock and volcanic ash. He took a deep breath from his range and the other clones danced out of the way, as Hayabusa was likely about to flee from the crumbling safety of the mountain peak.

"KATON-- Amateratsu no Ōkami!" (Yes Overwatch Reference) Razz

The fire wolf released a massive blast of fire from his maw-- and it transformed into twin spiraling fire wolves. Hungry they moved in unison to try and catch Hayabusa. However, the fire wolf wouldn't be so easily fooled.

While only clones, all shared the same mind of Houkou-- and his clever nature. Should Hayabusa try to do something to advert this attack, it would come with consequences.

Actions:--- the 5 Tailed Pack Clones wrote:

Five new enemies have emerged!!

Action 1. - Call of the Wild: Five Tailed Pack Hunt–
Houkou's powers expand as he embraces his wolf-like nature. He divides his essence among 5 clones -- creating five wolves, each one carrying one of his tails and chakra natures. The pack work together as if a single organism or team to hunt down and catch their prey

Cost: 5000 chakra &  2750 stamina --- /5 to each clone.
Type: Supplimentary

Effect: Houkou creates 5 Tailed clones, each one containing 1 of his 5 chakra natures. Each one has 25% of his nexus stats. + +2 to combat rolls till all clones are gone.

Special Note: Houkou is now untargetable-- vanished into the mind-space. You must defeat all 5 of his clones to reunite his essence and make him targetable.  For each turn that passes, Houkou's chakra and stamina recovers 5% each. (this is not to be used by player should they win-- mind space unique effect)

Five tailed clone X 5 (each one designated by (element) wolf) See spoiler below.

Five Tailed Clones Stats.:

Houkou's main resources (Untargetable)
(5% regeneration to chakra while hidden per turn.)
Chakra: 6899/14000
Stamina: 4689/10500

Action 2: Earth Wolf-- Doton: Terror-Quake
Houkou smacks the earth-tail into the ground to cause a massive earthquake that tears the land below apart. It is impossible to dodge and anything too weak to hang on is consumed by the earth, destroyed.
Cost: 300 /100
Effect: 500 Dmg to all targets + Enemies with 20 HP or less are automatically destroyed. This effect cannot be blocked or absorbed.
500 + 744 = 1244

Action 3: Fire Wolf-- Katon: Okami no Amateratsu
The howl of the fire wolf-- and rumored child of Amateratsu. The twin-fire burst causes a violent flash of fire that not only severely burns an enemy, but is capable of tracking its target a bit like a true hunter.  
Cost: 400/200
Effect: 500 Dmg + Max Burns + If Blocked/ missed, it will make a second attack next turn with +2 dice roll to it.

+5 total to dice rolls.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 21st 2017, 13:54

'Battle Dice' : 18, 20
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 21st 2017, 14:04

(OOC: Better name for the Katon jutsu : Taiyo no Okami) Razz

Also forgot-- damage for katon is 1244

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 21st 2017, 15:47

Hayabusa looked on as his opponent and old friend broke down into five separate entities. He looked around as he could see the Earthquake begin to shake. He absorbed what he could from all his clones, as the attack was inevitable.
He watched as they all dispersed in a cloud of smoke, and the earthquake also rattled him, but it seemed not strong enough to do any significant damage, as he stands there, collecting extra Nature Energy on his own. However, as the raging flames had come forth, he, as an Uchiha flame master, knew better than to allows his endurance. He lifted his hand, absorbing it into nothing. He looked around as he had been surrounded now on all sides. This could be a problem.
Hayabusa firstly bit his thumbs, before he let the blood ooze, forming two blood clones. They said nothing, just murmured. They all looked on with Rinnegan eyes and Shared Vision. Hayabusa laid his hand on the one attaching his Nature Strings, and the clone to his left did the same to Hayabusa. The one to his left had begun running back, getting a scope of the field. He notice that the Five Tailed was nowhere to be found, thus coming to the conclusion that these five needed to be defeated immediately.
The two clones split, keeping a visual scope of the field, as Hayabusa prepared…
‘Our domain…’ Hayabusa corrected. Hayabusa then performed five seals, twice in a row, as some of the Sand evaporated, from beneath him and formed sink holes below all five targets, attempting to sink them in and crush them immediately…

[270|981]

Battle Notes :

”Actions Taken (5 MAX)”:

“Hayabusa’s Stats”:

“Blood Clone 1 Stats”:

[/spoiler]
“Blood Clone 2 Stats”:

Roll x 2 for Mass Quick Sand (+ 7 Roll)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 21st 2017, 15:47

'Battle Dice' : 20, 2
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 22nd 2017, 11:47

Houkou and Pack stats wrote:

(5% regeneration to chakra and stamina while hidden per turn.)
Chakra: 7399/14000
Stamina: 5214/10500

5-Tailed Pack
Fire Wolf:
HP: 1000
Chakra: 600/1000
Stamina: 800/1000

Strength: 850
Endurance: 638
Dexterity: 744
Int: 744

Water Wolf:
Chakra: 1000/1000
Stamina: 900/1000

Wind Wolf:
Stamina: 700/1000

Earth Wolf:
Chakra: 700/1000

Lightning Wolf:

Chakra: 700/1000
Stamina: 750/1000

The wave of quicksand spreaded out everywhere. The five wolves could see it coming. Luckily for them, the one with the windy tail took point. He let out a loud howl as the quicksand came his way. "Futon-- Tornado Wall!" The howl of the wolf caused the air to churn and spin rapidly. It soon encompassed all of the surrounding clones as the sand swept in! The wind was able to stop the abrupt amount of sand that tried to harm them-- but it couldn't stop the sand from spreading below them and trapped them. The wolves were still stuck, their haunches in the sand.

All except one--- the lightning wolf used a lightning style to flash away and move right over the sand trap just in time. So the wolf who used the wind style and lightning style remained untrapped.

... but that left the fire, water, and earth style wolves caught.

"You little..." the fire wolf howled and tried to pull himself out of the sand but he was more stuck than the others.

One by one, the water and earth clones pulled them out.

They all got a good grasp of Hayabusa's new capabilities now. If they were not careful, they would be destroyed by the sand. Their movements then became much more coordinated-- as in 4 unique formations, four of the five wolves charged.

"Take this!-- the lightning wolf roared, leading the charge as his electric charged body took point. The others ran in formation. "5-Tailed Pack-- 5-Fang-Over-Fang!!" they all howled in unison.

Suddenly, each one's element took shape around as spiraling masses like tornadoes. Each one jumped into the air in their spiraling motion and as a unified force-- charged directly for Hayabusa.

The jutsu was not ninjutsu like before-- it was a special combined Taijutsu that used the strength and skills of each one of the clones-- the strongest power they could achieve as a unified group.

A reason why this jutsu was the strongest of Houkou's abilities.

Even without the fire wolf in the fray--

Reactions and Actions wrote:

Reaction 1: Wind Wolf-- Futon: Tornado Wall
Houkou releases a loud howl that conjures a large wide, reaching tornado . The wind pressure and speed of the wall prevents attacks from succeeding.
Cost: 400 /200
Effect: Dex from Attack are '0' and caster is not affected by status effects.

Reaction 2: Lightning Wolf : Raiton
Lightning strikes from the sky and super-charges Houkou. With this boost of energy, he can evade a powerful attack, but also boost his next attack with the power of lightning.
Cost: 300 /150
Effect: Evade 1 Action. Next attack causes direct damage.
(Not caught in quicksand)

Action 1: Water Wolf escapes quicksand.

Action 2: Earth Wolf Escapes quicksand.

Action 3. 5-Tailed Pack: 5-Fang-Over-Fang!
All of the 5-tailed pack clones charge in unison for a single target, then enter a vicious spiral that follows one after another in different directions. One of the strongest skills the 5-tailed pack clones can do
Cost: 200 per wolf (800) -- water discount (400)
Effect: 100 X number of clones (4) + STRENGTH of all clones in calculation for Taijutsu.
Sp Effect: Effects tack on depending on each wolf used:
Water: Stamina cost for this jutsu is reduced in half.
Earth: Damage done will target enemy's original nexus End (negate nexus buff's endurance).
Wind: Half of Base Damage bleeds from successful blow till healed
Lightning: + 3 Dice Roll
Fire: Causes Max Burns (Not included in this version)

Damage: 4200 total + Lightning Wolf's direct damage if hit.

Total increase in dice rolls +8

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 22nd 2017, 11:47

'Battle Dice' : 18
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   June 22nd 2017, 12:08

ER minor correction the damage bleed from wind wolf effect should be (1.25) 25% not half. sorry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   Yesterday at 12:23

Hayabusa’s face went from being perfectly content to slightly disappointed that only one of the wolves had been caught and actually remained in the Sand. The four in which escaped were now coming at him with a power unforeseen that Hayabusa haid been completely disgusted with himself as he considered what had to happen next. As they had come forward, closer, he felt the time limit on his Deva path elapse.
He yelled it, but could not hear it himself, for he was death.
“SHINRA TENSEI!!!” He pushed outward right before the technique had come to hit him. The outward push had made its way to the allotted extents, enough to hit the trapped wolf without a doubt. The other four may slip through the cracks, and just in case, Hayabusa found himself sprinting forward with all the speed he could, charging at the wind wolf first, before jumping up and coming down on the wolf with his fist. Upon hitting the ground, whether the attack had been successful or not, he continued running at the next wolf. His momentum kept him running quicker each wolf, as he found himself striking at each of the four wolves once.
He lastly turned to see the result, as he performed a few seals, as a sandstorm progressively raged around the battlefield, obstructing the visually field, as well as howling loudly, turning off visual and sound sense of the opponents remaining…

[270|981]

Battle Notes :

”Actions Taken (5 MAX)”:

“Hayabusa’s Stats”:

“Blood Clone 1 Stats”:

“Blood Clone 2 Stats”:

Roll x 1 for Shinra Tensei [+ 7 to Roll]
Roll x 4 for Melee [+ 7 to Roll]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   Yesterday at 12:23

#1 'Battle Dice' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'Battle Dice' : 14, 10, 7, 15
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   Yesterday at 16:16

Houkou and Pack Stats wrote:

(5% regeneration to chakra and stamina while hidden per turn.)
Chakra: 8099/14000
Stamina: 5739/10500

5-Tailed Pack
Fire Wolf:
HP: 0 -- Destroyed

Water Wolf:
HP: 0 Destroyed
Chakra: 1000/1000
Stamina: 900/1000

Wind Wolf:
HP: 0 -- Destroyed
Stamina: 700/1000

Earth Wolf:
Chakra: 300/1000
Stamina: 400/1000

Lightning Wolf:

Chakra: 100/1000
Stamina: 0/1000

Notes: 3 of 5 wolves are destroyed. Remaining ones is Lightning and Earth.

Hayabusa charged with speed that the wolves didn't anticipate, and with a might that couldn't stop either the tailed beasts-- in terms of the clones as well. His first attack with SHinra Tensei crushed the Fire wolf with ease, reducing him to a puff of smoke.

The other was the wind wolf, who threw himself to attack but was struck down, turning into a puff of smoke as well. The water wolf did in fact raise a defense-- but it was not enough as the water wall was struck down, and the wolf with it.

However, the lightning wolf once again escaped-- using his Raiton jutsu to dash away in a flash of lightning. The earth one was also clever.. As he saw his brothers be destroyed, the wolf like a true dog began to dig a hole in the ground-- but his means of using earth release gave him the ability to dig far faster. His tail was all that was seen as he vanished into the ground of the terrain, vanishing from view.

However, Hayabusa got smart as he conjured a sudden storm of sand. As the lightning wolf saw the sandstorm roll in from the sandy desert area of Houkou's space. The jutsu was good to defend himself and make the others harder to hit.

The wolf snarled, sparks flying from his tail. "Enough with your sand traps, stupid Uchiha!!" he howled and charged forward.

It looked like another form of the Taijutsu-- but then the wolf jumped high overhead. Lightning from the thunderclouds struck his tail like a lightning rod, and caused his eyes to glow brightly.

"Raiton: Rai Kiba!!"

Lightning flashed from all around the wolf's body, and struck towards Hayabusa. The lightning bolt would of done severe damage if it hit-- but the true power behind it wasn't the lightning...

... but the flash it produced. The brilliant white light that tore the sky apart was blinding and hurt the eyes. Hayabusa would feel his eyes burn from the sheer light, causing them to close it. Even with the power of the Rinnegan-- a blinding flash of light would hurt like hell.

As the flash ended, the wolf snickered. "Aww... does the poor Uchiha pup can't see? " the wolf chuckled like he was the Big Bad Wolf. " I'll give you this-- you are strong, but without those eyes, I am willing to bet you will be easy prey!"

Unless Hayabusa could fight without sight-- he wouldn't be able to see his enemy or react properly.

"Time to end this!!" the lightning wolf howled and charged once more. "Cataclysm Fang!!"

Once more, the lightning tailed wolf charged forward and entered a twisting spin to attack Hayabusa. The wolf charged in from above--

and even blinded however, Hayabusa felt an unsettling rumble below his feet. The ground suddenly gave way-- revealing another twisting mass!

It was the Earth Wolf. Having burrowed underground, he struck from Hayabusa's blind spot-- right under his feet. It seemed to be a variation of the "hiding in earth' jutsu practiced by the 6th Hokage.

Hayabusa was trapped-- one twistter of lightning above him and one of earth below, trying to catch him from both sides. If he was blinded by the attack-- there was no way he could tell how to evade.

Reactions and Actions wrote:

Reaction 1: Lightning Wolf : Raiton: Flash-Step
Lightning strikes from the sky and super-charges Houkou. With this boost of energy, he can evade a powerful attack, but also boost his next attack with the power of lightning.
Effect: Evade 1 Action. Next attack causes direct damage.

Reaction 2: Water Wolf: Suiton: Ripple Reflection.
Erects a powerful wall of water that is used to absorb enemy attacks. Capable of using one's endurance as a factor but also depends on the might of the caster. A skilled trait of Suiton jutsu.
Effect: Blocks 1 Enemy action = Endurance X1.50.

Reaction 3: Earth Wolf: Doton-- Hollow Den
The wolf quickly digs into the earth below and ducks out of danger just in time. He burrows under the ground and attempts to strike an enemy unseen.
Cost: 400 / 200
Effect: Evade 1 Enemy action. + 1 Action = Cannot be Blocked.

Action 1: Raiton: Rai-Kiba (Lightning fang)
A powerful burst of lightning erupts from the body and eyes of the mighty wolf. However, while its flash can deal horrible damage, its true ability is in the mighty flash that goes off at an enemy. The blinding flash dazes the enemy and blinding them. A deceptive attack.
Cost: 300/ 200
Effect: 200 Direct Damage + Blinding Status = Enemy combat rolls = "0". Blind lasts 3 turns. (Event effect only: Blinding effect cannot be blocked or evaded, due to lightning goes too fast to react to visually.)
Restrictions and Requirements: Dice rolls are only half if user has "Hightened Senses" ability. + Negate blinding effect if enemy has jutsu designed to 'fight without sight'.

Action 2: 5-Tailed Pack: Cataclysm Fang
( Previous name: 5-Fang-Over-Fang)!
All of the 5-tailed pack clones charge in unison for a single target, then enter a vicious spiral that follows one after another in different directions. One of the strongest skills the 5-tailed pack clones can do
Cost: 200 per wolf (400) --
Effect: 100 X number of clones (4) + STRENGTH of all clones in calculation for Taijutsu.
Sp Effect: Effects tack on depending on each wolf used:
Water: Stamina cost for this jutsu is reduced in half.
Earth: Damage done will target enemy's original nexus End (negate nexus buff's endurance).
Wind: Half of Base Damage bleeds from successful blow till healed
Lightning: + 3 Dice Roll
Fire: Causes Max Burns (Not included in this version)

Total Damage: 1,900 + Cannot be dodged + Direct damage.

Calculating Dice rolls including Hayabusa's standstorm. The following actions are boosted: +2 to Lightning Fang . +5 to Cataclysm Fang (5 Fang over Fang)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   Yesterday at 16:16

'Battle Dice' : 2, 2
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   Yesterday at 16:19

btw water jutsu should of been just "Water Wall" -- gonna rewrite all these jutsu at the end should Hayabusa win so he may use Tailed Beast jutsu later designed for players.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   Today at 07:44

Within the sandstorm, Hayabusa had realized there had only been two wolves remaining. He sucked his teeth, as he had hoped to limit it down to just one of them. Though pleased with himself, he began to hold himself at higher standards.
The sand storm had been off putting. Though he himself couldn’t hear anything, his clones heard the bickering of the one wolf.
‘I’m willing to bet without your elemental capabilities, you’re not such a predator yourself.’ The clone thought to it, telepathically. ‘These eyes are a birth right that I earned. So…’ there had been a pause in the telepathic connection, as the simultaneous attack came crashing down at Hayabusa’s side as if to attack a mirage. The sand storm was really proving its worth here. The clones relayed the message of the ongoing conversation to him, as he finally pushed off the ground and with increasing speads, went running at the two remaining clones.
“Stop making excuses for your failure!” he yelled loudly, still unable to hear even himself. Had he been without the Rinnegan’s shared vision, he’s be in an awkward position.
Hayabusa came down on them with all of his speed and strength, hoping to end this phase of the battle here and now, and to reveal his true opponent once more and continue onslaughting on him as well…

[224|1451]

Battle Notes :

”Actions Taken (5 MAX)”:

“Hayabusa’s Stats”:

“Blood Clone 1 Stats”:

“Blood Clone 2 Stats”:

Roll x 5 for Melee [+ 7 to Roll]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   Today at 07:44

'Battle Dice' : 7, 13, 10, 14, 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}   

Back to top Go down

~The Final Bout~ {Hayabusa vs. Houkou}{Death Match}{Bijuu Shrine Quest}(MUST REACH 2500 WORDS){Manager Interaction}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1