Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

Site's very first Auction: Golden Scroll Wristband

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 1476

PostSubject: Site's very first Auction: Golden Scroll Wristband    July 5th 2017, 14:04

Well here is a cluster**** waiting to happen but here goes.

I made items via crafting and decided to auction up my awesome items for others to possibly have. This is the first of many in the future so lets make a solid effort here.

Rules: Make a post with your bidding offer. Bids will be determined by the last post with the highest bid.

Deadline: Auction ends August 1st. Winner will be declared at that time.

Item Auctioned wrote:

Golden Scroll Wristband
A wrapping worn around the wrists of the Shinobi. Inside under the wrists, jutsu formulas are scribbled onto the metallic armor of the bracers. Uses of them allows one to freely trigger summoning jutsu of ninja tools.

Placement: Wrist
P. Effect: + 12 Dex. +12 End.    + Negate Summoning cost for Tool and weapon. (Total ingots used to make 1+ 3 via Workstation)

Details for sale: Made via gold ore-- and design allows one to Summon weapons and tools via the summoning jutsu completely free of cost when equip.

Starting Bid: 25,000 Ryo.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Site's very first Auction: Golden Scroll Wristband
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1