Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Grey Blaze xxx : [Resting 3]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin

Post[s] : 534

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Grey Blaze xxx : [Resting 3]   March 19th 2013, 15:09

“AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Nagakoto yelled out in pain as he tried to open his eyes. His eyes were taking in more light in than normally, causing his vision to be obscured by a blinding and, extremely painful, white light. “Why… why is this happening right now? Am… Am I going blind?” Nagakoto through a large blanket over his head and closed his eyes tight “I guess I won’t be doing any training today. My eyes are way too sensitive right now. “ Nagakoto began to wonder if his condition was permanent. He came to the conclusion that he must be in his condition because of his Tengan training the day before. “I guess staring into fires for an extended period of time has made my eyes sensitive. I don’t know, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how my condition progresses.” | Resting |

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/

Grey Blaze xxx : [Resting 3]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1