Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

.:: Filler Episode ::. Konoha Police

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1466

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: .:: Filler Episode ::. Konoha Police    March 19th 2013, 18:07

“I refuse” He said as he walked out of the monastery. He didn’t really agree with the idea of wearing a dress and working to exercise the dead. He stood at the employment office then he showed up. It was the monkey mask guy. He stood with his back turned to Yukimura so he couldn’t really see the mask but he saw his long white hair flow in the wind. He wondered if it was natural the he had white hair.
“Where are you going Yukimura.” It was that same ominous voice. Yukimura said nothing. He could hear monkey man releasing a sigh under his mask. Monkey man turned to face him.
“Since you’re living in the city now you’re going to need a job.” He said. Yukimura raised his eyebrows.
“I refuse to wear a brown dress.” He said. The monkey let out a laugh and held his stomach. He was getting to comfortable around Yukimura. He still didn’t trust Anbu.
“The Konoha Police Department will be a nice place for you boy.” He said throwing him a cloth. It had a hyuuga crest on it. Yukimura sighed as he nodded and moved towards the direction of the place.
“My Answers.” Yukimura said but when he turned around the Monkey man was gone. “Figures.” He said to himself as he ran to the Konoha police department. He opened the door and walked in and looked around. He walked to the register’s desk and placed the cloth on the table. The woman who sat at it looked at him and then looked at the cloth. She stood up and then walked over to the back. A man came out with the woman and looked at the girl.
“This Is the man he sent?” He asked. The girl nodded. Yukimura shrugged and released a sigh.
“You’re hired I guess boy.” Yukimura nodded and looked at him.
“When do I start?” He asked?
“Now! Boy!”

Back to top Go down
View user profile

.:: Filler Episode ::. Konoha Police
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1