Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 5th 2013, 09:33

The Hokage had been waiting patiently for the arrival of the young shinobi that had made his marks in the previous Genin testing. Having his arms crossed seeing as though he was getting impatient the Hokage let out a roaring yell at his two jounin standing by the left and right sides of the Hokage.

"Where is he! first he comes to MY village asking to live here with himself and his family. Yet the boy shows no respect for the higher officers of this village. How dare he make me wait this long!"

Jumping at the enraged Hokage, the jounin sighed glancing over at one another mumbling softly, "Seems work is going to be hard on us today as well." The Hokage turned slightly tilted having a sparkle come from the right eye saying, "WHAT WAS THAT!"

Last edited by Omicron on April 5th 2013, 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

Post[s] : 2458

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 5th 2013, 19:38

Hayabusa awoke the next morning in the hospital, after having himself treated through everything he had been through. He stretched out before his morning was interrupted by his brother running in.
“HAYABUSA!”
“Hayate?”
“The Hokage is waiting for you!” he said. Hayabusa shot up.
“WHAT!?! WHY!?!”
“Chuunin Test…” he said. Hayabusa did not know this village was so efficient. “Kasumi just brought this letter accepting your request. You were supposed to be there ten minutes ago…”
“DAMN!” Hayabusa said. He grabbed his armory and put his robe with the Lydeck quest on it, making sure he looked presentable. “I need a messenger hawk after my next mission payday… Monday can’t come soon enough…” he said out loud. He went to the place designated on the letter. He could see the Hokage and his people waiting for him. Hayabusa, aside from his usually slight bow, kneeled on one leg in a full, no eye contact bow.
“Lord Hokage. I apologize greatly for my tardiness. I had not been informed of this meeting until just three minutes ago. Please, think no less of me. Punctuality is a ritual that I faithfully practice…” he said. He waited for the first words of the Hokage before he would stand up and look him in the eye, readying to take whatever scolding or forgiveness the Hokage would give…
“I am ready…”
[226|226]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 5th 2013, 22:36

Placing the palm of the right hand on to the desk the Hokage stood up tall, walking over towards the young male. "Listen here boy...I'm not likely to listen for excuses either you are on time or you are not. Either way it does not matter, I have called you here because of your exam in order to do something for me. As for that matter you will be facing against something that was designed to test the abilities of our shinobis if the exams had not come in time of need."

Coughing the two jounin appeared beside Hayabusa one placing the palm of his left hand chanting, "Curse Seal - Doppler!" Placing a strange kanji on his back with the form saying, "Kuro" after which, the other shinobi reached over saying, "Release - Ganger!" The seal opened up shooting out a strange black oozing liquid that was bubbling as it stood taking the form of a humanoid figure. "Listen Hayabusa, you will be facing off against this creature within the third training field. Win and you will become a Chunin...lose and well...your life belongs to this creature."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 6th 2013, 08:45

Hayabusa took the stern speech without so much as a blink. He really wanted to say ‘It isn’t my fault, it is the village’s for lack of communication or confirmation of delivery,’ but he had been a lot more humble than that. He felt something pull from his body with this seal, and this black ooze form before him. Slowly he saw as it began to take form of himself. ‘Doppler Ganger… of course…” he thought in his head. This slightly began to panic him. He had been fighting himself. And, if this was appointed by the Hokage for a Chuunin Exam, it might’ve have been his exact copy, if not, improved. If he lost, and he would belong to this subject, did that mean he would have been ‘replaced’? Would anybody even know that he was gone and this creature had been merely a copy of him?
Hayabusa took a deep breath. He closed his eyes, opening immediately afterwards, after mentally preparing for what was to come ahead. As he made some space between him and this creature, away from the three audiences, Hayabusa scrambled on what to do. Deciphering what could come of this battle, he immediately began to think about what he excelled at and what he didn’t. With his hand on the Katana hilt he got from his mother, and his other hand up in front of him, Hayabusa took a crouched stance, preparing to engage in battle.
“If you survive this, Hayabusa, you need to make that jutsu a training method…” he said lowly to himself…
[262|488]

PRE-ACTIONS
1- Quick Learner Activated (+ 15 INT, + 15 Mind Chakra, + 30 SE)
2- Spiritual Energy Activated (+ 50% SE)
3- Powerful Chakra Activated (+ 50% Chakra)
4- ROLLING for First Move
+ Health: 115/115 [115]
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 122
+ Spiritual EN: 144 [261]
- - - Chakra: 266 [575]
- - - - Mind Chakra: 72 [87]
- - - - Chakra Control: 52 %

+ Strength: 42
+ Endurance: 34
+ Speed: 29
+ Agility: 17
+ Intelligence: 72 [87]

> - EX Attributes - <
Tool: 7
Weapon: 3
Marital: 17
Molding: 34
Resistance: 13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 6th 2013, 09:31

Forgot to roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 6th 2013, 09:31

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D6' : 5
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 00:46

The shadow that had formed shot from the back of hayabusa slowly taking shape. This humanoid figure stood tall having clothes start to generate around the ooze. As the face became of Hayabusa but the clothing was white showing the powers in all ways then one. The figure shook its head and turned to glance and study Hayabusa. Releasing a devilish smile the evil voice spoke from the lips of the clone, "Fool...you will be killed here...and you will have to face the eternal judgment of failure!"

Releasing a powerful dark roar of a battle cry. The dark energy that raged from within finally settle as the clone gridded his top and bottom teeth together. "READY!!"

Auto Actions -
1- Quick Learner Activated (+ 15 INT, + 15 Mind Chakra, + 30 SE)
2- Spiritual Energy Activated (+ 50% SE)
3- Powerful Chakra Activated (+ 50% Chakra)
4- Rolling for start D6x1

+ Strength: 40
+ Endurance: 26
+ Speed: 30
+ Agility: 26

> - EX Attributes - <
Tool: 10
Weapon: 10
Marital: 12
Molding: 30
Resistance: 12
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 00:46

The member 'Omicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D6' : 1
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 10:56

Hayabusa looked on to this copy of himself. At the sound of his voice, Hayabusa’s nerves lifted immediately.
‘So… dark… he’s not me.’ He said. Hayabusa advanced the moment that he began to speak. His would’ve been skeptical approach quickly became confidence. The small battle he had with Yukimura in the middle of the street made him awake of a few of his faults. One of them being he had usually been a long range fighter, but couldn’t resist physical contact if approached.
As he got near his copy, Hayabusa jumped in the air, attempting a round house kick in the air, and as he landed, whether he would miss or not, keeping his hand on his blade hilt for balance, Hayabusa’s body rotated from a crouched position to a vertical rotation, as his left leg went in the air as if to upper cut, twisting his whole body as it came around to standing position, Hayabusa performed himself a seal, as it was time for his opponent to retaliate…
[170|658]

ACTIONS
1- Melee [59 Dmg Attempt]
2- Melee [59 Dmg Attempt]
3- Handseal Prepared

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 10:56

#1 'D20' : 11, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 8, 9

#3 'D4' : 4, 2
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

Both hits successful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 11:33

*Your first attacked missed as you have to roll under you [Base] Ex Stat. you roll an 11, 8, & 4 = 23 you shot passed 17. But your second move made contact.*

Ducking carefully from the kick to slide across the right side of the copies face. Only within seconds to take a hit from the left side of his body. Which sent the clone sliding backwards with their feet planted firmly on the ground. Glancing carefully at the young shinobi. The battle had just started and left. Shaking its head and cracking its neck, "That attack was pathetic, you need to be able to move quicker and hit harder allow me to show what I mean by that."

Rushing over as the hand seal was being placed for an attack. The clone pulled back saying, "Dotsuku Ganjou." Rushing over to release a powerful right punch aiming for the face of Hayabusa. But at the same time bring its left arm from under its left side getting ready to upper cut at the same time. To push Hayabusa off balance, leaving him open for something bigger later on.

Damage Taken: -33 HP

Actions: 3
-1/2 Dotsuku Ganjou = 10 + 40 = 50 DMG
-1 Melee = 40 + 26 = 66 DMG x1.10[Dotsuku Ganjou Effect 1/3] = 73DMG

+ Health: 82 / 115 [-33 HP]
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 102 / 122 [-20]
- - - Chakra: 575 / 575 [575]

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 11:33

#1 'D20' : 7, 13

#2 'D4' : 3, 3
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 11:35

SHOOT! For some reason I thought it was OVER base stat. Sorry. I'm out of it this morning. lol. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 11:51

The moment contact was made, Hayabusa’s body disappeared, completely substituted by a log. He reappeared to the side of this copy, watching his second attack totally miss. Hayabusa went into a round house sweep , attempting to take his opponent off his feet. If he was successful, Hayabusa would attempt to bring the same leg up and kick the airborne body downward. If he failed, he would attempt to lunge his first into the man’s stomach before setting back and performing a seal yet again.
“I don’t talk nearly as much shit… do I?” he questioned himself out loud.
[99|757]
PREPPED-ACTION (From Last Post)
Kawarimi No Jutsu Avoiding . 5 Action [CD 9|SD 2]
ACTIONS
1- Melee [59 Dmg Attempt]
2- Melee [59 Dmg Attempt]
3- Handseal Prepared
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 122 [120]
- - - Chakra: 266 [575][566]

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 11:51

#1 'D20' : 4, 8

#2 'D10' : 1, 1

#3 'D4' : 2, 4
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 11:57

Counter Action Evade: -2 Actions

I have to roll under or match AGL 17

-15 Stamina for Evading
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 11:57

#1 'D20' : 13, 7

#2 'D12' : 12, 7

#3 'D2' : 1, 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 12:08

The first powerful from the taijutsu smashed through the log only leaving the fist planted into it. Pulling back as the upper cut had missed. Suddenly Hayabusa appeared to sweep the clone's feet from behind. Within the split second watching the technique contact then another foot coming from above. The weight of the shinobi pulled towards his hands placing the bottom of them on the ground to pull his body away from the downward force of kick that had came from the sweep. 'Not bad...but he still moving to slow to even move with me.' Hearing the words come from Hayabusa's mouth the clone watched carefully saying.

"Do not compare me to you...we are two different beings I'm just formed from your chakra. In a way the powers we share are the same in some they are not. But you seem to truly be someone that i dislike." Reaching and place his hand onto the long katana. The blade was swiftly drawn and held in front taking a defensive position. "Try your best..."

Action Penalty: -2 Actions [Evade] | -15 Stamina
Damage Taken: -33 HP[First Sweep]

Action: 1
- Remaining Action: Defending w/ Wep

+ Health: 49 / 115 [-33 HP]
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 87 / 122 [-15]

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 12:25

“Hmph… very well…” Hayabusa said, as he drew his own blade with the golden hilt, given to him by his mother. He charged in, with one hand up, holding the seal he previously had with one hand, and approached the man with his blade, swiftly slashing upward, becoming airborne with it, coming back down with a dropped heal. With this, Hayabusa converted his chakra into his leg, as the seal he prepared had been his Genjutsu to numb his opponent, if his first attack wasn’t enough to end things…
[89|846]
PREPPED-ACTION
Handseal To Mukankaku
ACTIONS
-2 Actions Katana Slash [99 Dmg Attempt]
-1 Action Melee [59 Dmg Attempt w/ Prepared Mukankaku][CD 20|SD 6]
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 122 [120[114]]
- - - Chakra: 266 [575][566][546]

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 12:25

#1 'D6' : 4

#2 'D20' : 18

#3 'D10' : 4

#4 'D4' : 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 12:35

Taking a step back to watch the blade pass his face then watching for the leg to come at him the clone just stepped over to the right side smiling. "Well now...that was fun...how about we turn up the fun just a little bit." Taking the sword to sheathed it once more. The clone quickly twisted around having its stomach facing the back of Hayabusa. "Triple Burst!" was yelled out from the clones mouth. As it launched an attack with its right fist aiming at the back of Hayabusa's head his spine and right side of his body.

Actions 3:
-1 Melee = 40 + 26 = 66 DMG

+ Health: 49 / 115
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 87 / 122

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 12:36

Forgot the dices lol
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 12:36

#1 'D20' : 16, 11, 19

#2 'D4' : 4, 2, 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 12:42

Hey. sorry to cut this short but i have to go to work. We can finish this monday, the Event won't start till 12 pm that way everyone gets updates and such in. I'm leaving the site till I come home today to place the information, i should be back at home at 4 or 5 give a take.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 12:52

Hayabusa watched as all three attacks went right by him, as he shifted only so much.
“Maybe you’re TOO fast.” He commented. He closed his eyes as he began to onslaught, looking at the man after reopening his eyes, staring him into the eyes with his crimson red eye with two tomoe about its radius.. “Let’s end this!” he yelled, as he took the hilt of the blade with his palm over it, attempting to push force into the punch he would try to deliver to his chin twice, before trying to make distance between them with a knee to the gut with his right leg, and then extending it to a kick to the head…
[89|846]
Auto-Action
Sharingan Activate [CD 65]
ACTIONS
-.5 Action Dotsuku Ganjou [SD 20][ 52 Dmg Attempt]
-.5 Action Dotsuku Ganjou [SD 20][52 Dmg Attempt]
-2 Actions Melee Attacks x 2 [42 + 17 + 10% + 10%][71 Dmg Attempt x 2]
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 122 [120][114]
- - - Chakra: 266 [575][566][546][481]

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 7th 2013, 12:52

#1 'D20' : 4, 4, 12, 18

#2 'D10' : 5, 8, 1, 10

#3 'D4' : 4, 2, 3, 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 8th 2013, 09:12

Counter Action - Evading -2 Action

Taijutsu Actions
Melee Action

must roll under 26 or hit
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 8th 2013, 09:12

#1 'D40' : 20

#2 'D12' : 11
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Curse Shinboi Puppet - Chunin Exam Request   April 8th 2013, 09:18

Trying to avoid the attacks that were coming at him, the clone was unable to dodge the first two taijutsus. Which lead to him being hit directly into the chin and kneed into the gut which sent him flying backwards from the kick that was being attempted. Sliding on the dirt ground that clone was trying to lift itself up but could only raise it's hands slowly smiling with pride. "Its...good...to finally see...those...eyes..." Falling back with his heavy head hitting the ground the ooze explodes from the clone becoming a black tar. The form was released allowing Hayabusa to relax easily. "Seems...like you have your tricks as well...next time...be on full force against one of these guys." The Hokage turned around having his back towards Hayabusa before a jounin walked over and bowed before the young male. "Sorry for him, but on behalf of the Hokage. You are now a chunin my dear friend. Welcome to the high ranks now."

Damage taken: 52 + 52 + 71 = -175

+ Health: -129 / 115 [-175]
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 87 / 122