Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1466

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 09:24

“Yukimura Sanada.” Immediately Yukimura fell over from his concentrated state. He rubbed his head and turned around. To his surprise Oichi and Mitsuhide stood in front of him. “Mitsuhide. What are you doing here.” Oichi ran to Yukimura and gave him a hug. Yukimura openly accepted the Hug but his attention was primarily focused on Mitsuhide. Mitsuhide walked closer to Yukimura and extended his hand to Yukimura. Yukimura grabbed it and he was pulled up from his slump.
“I sense you’ve grown stronger from the last time we met.” Mitsuhide said. Yukimura was again amazed. How was he able to sense all that just a fraction of a second? Oichi nodded to. “Yup, Mitsuhide You’re right. I sense it to.” Oichi said with a smile. Yukimura looked down at Oichi and returned her smile with his own. But again his attention reverted back to Mitsuhide.
“To what do I owe this pleasant visit?” Yukimura asked. Mitsuhide was direct and straight to the point.
“What Do You Know of Toka Senju?”

Post 1
170/170
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 09:36

“The Senju Clan lady right?” Yukimura asked. Mitsuhide nodded as he began to walk away. He stopped and then turned to Yukimura and motioned him to follow. “Toka Senju, was one of the strongest of the Senju Clan. Her Genjutsu was almost unparalled.” Yukimura nodded in agreement. His mind slowly picked up that they were walking away from the village. “But what was most freighting about her was that, Toka was able to summon a clan of viscous mongrels.” Mitsuhide said. Yukimura was now more intrigued than ever before.
“I Don’t Understand.” Yukimra replied. Mitsuhide took no frustration he only continued on in his explanation for their strange meeting.
“Every so often Ninja will be able to summon an animal clan. Those who do so are extremely gifted. I want to make a deal with You Yukimura.” Mistuhide replied ever so calmly. “If you can find the bears your Great Grandmother was able to summon and summon them. Then I will train you.” Yukimura raised an eyebrow and jumped up and down.
“Swear?”
“I Don’t Understand that term.”

Post 2
178/348
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 09:46

“There is yet another Condition.” Mitsuhide said looking at him. Yukimura was now beginning to worry about the danger that the requirement would bring. “You must take Oichi with you.” He stated. Yukimura nodded in agreement realizing it was only fair. “Yukimura, If Oichi gains so much as a scratch upon her head. I will kill you.” He said. Yukimura wasn’t afraid this time though the pressure of Mitsuhide’s spiritual energy was still overwhelming.
“You’re something Mitsuhide.” Yukimura said. Mitsuhide took the comment in the best intentions and smiled. “Thank you very much.” He replied. A swarm of violet petals surrounded Mitsuhide and his body seemingly vanished. With Yukimura’s attention on Mitsuhide gone he bent over and looked at Oichi. “Since we have all this time together. You have a lot of explaining to do.”

Post 3
135/483
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 09:54

As they scurried through the forest Yukimura realized he had exactly no Idea where he was going. He stopped on a tree branch and Oichi stopped on the branch in front of him. “Why are you stopping?” Oichi asked. Yukimura rubbed his chin and began thinking. He then looked up at Oichi. “I don’t know where I’m going.” Yukimura replied. Oichi laughed and then waited for Yukimura to make a decision.
“The Old Senju Clan Headquarters is around the area. About 200 clicks west.” Yukimura began. “Would you like to come with me?” Oichi nodded and they both began heading west. As they ran along the path Yukimura sensed something and paused. “Oichi.”
“Yeah I feel it to.” She said Immediately. They both stopped and Yukimura dropped from the tree branch to the ground.

134/617
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 10:04

In front of Yukimura sat a bear cub. Immediately could sense there was something going on. He turned his head to Oichi. “Stay close by me. I don’t know if the bear’s mother is around.” He said. As Yukimura walked closer he got the slightest feeling of chakra emitting from the bear cub. As he continued to get closer he realized the bear’s front right Leg was sprained.
“You’re… hurt.” He quickly broke off a small tree branch and took some rope from his pouch. The bear cub turned to him and was a bit cautious of him at first but he allowed Yukimura to proceed. “Yukimura let me try something.” Oichi said as she stood over the bear cub. She placed her hands over the injury and a green or teal colored chakra began to emit around her hands. After a few moments she turned to Yukimura and smiled.
“I’ve speed up the healing process in his tissue. He should be fine for now.” She said with a smile. Yukimura grabbed the bear cub. “How bout you come with us for a while little guy?” The bear cub made an unusual smile and flashed it sharp pointy teeth. “I take that as a yes.” Yukimura said with a smile.

Post 4
210/827
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 10:24

The newly formed Trio arrived at the base of the Senju Clan. In front of the building was a temple with to bear statues with Axes guarding. As they took their first step. The stone bears eyes began to glow Red. Yukimura looked at Oichi. “Take the bear and stay behind me.” He yelled. He reached into his pouch and grabbed A Kunai knife.
“Who dares enter the Senju Clan Base.” Both bears said Harmoniously. “It’s obvious Toka Senju watched this base.” Yukimura said underneath his breath. “Yukimura Senju.” The Bears stood still for a long moment in time. “That name does not register with our old records.” The bears said. “It’s probably cause your records haven’t been updated since the Clan Wars.” The bears snarled and both immediately began charging at Yukimura. Yukimura jumped back and through his Kunai. The Kunai bounced off of the stone bear’s head.
“Wow… You’re a tough cookie.” Yukimura said laughing and making light of the situation.

Post 5
163/990
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 10:52

Yukimura turned to Oichi and the bear who were now both showing fear. His gaze returned to the Stone bears who were now snarling at the mouth. “I am not wining right now.” Yukimura said as he held the Kunai Up higher. Immediately the stone bears stood up and returned to their statues and froze back in place. “Is it something you said?” Oichi asked. Yukimura turned around and shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know. I don’t get paid to figure stuff out like that.” Yukimura said as he walked into the base. “So I’ve decided the bear’s name is Thor.” He said with a smile. Oichi gave Yukimura a look. “Thor? Come on Yukimura that’s so lame.”
“Just as lame as Oichi.” Yukimura Joked.

125/1115

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on April 28th 2013, 11:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 11:10

“So she summoned bears.” Oichi said as they sat on the steps of the Senju Temple. The bear cub walked around in his knew temporary crutch while Yukimura and Oichi thought. “Yea She did.” Yukimura said not knowing what else to say. Suddenly Yukimura felt a very large Chakra source. Even the bear cub stopped playing and stared. From the bushes a Giant Bear appeared on all fours with samurai armor. “That’s a new trick.” Yukimura said as the bear stood up. It mouth opened and a large roar emitted freighting Oichi.
“Thor, Come here away from the Humans.” Yukimura wiped his eyes and the began to look at the armored bear. His attention turned to Oichi who was also in a state a belief.
“Did you just speak?” Yukimura asked. Suddenly the bear turned around and looked at Yukimura. “Did you understand me Human?”

145/1260
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 11:22

Yukimura nodded in agreement. Yukimura could tell even by the heaviness of the voice that this great grizzly was a female. The great grizzly looked at Yukimura once more than looked at the cub. “Thor what happened?”
“I told You his name was Thor” Yukimura whispered to Oichi. Thor looked up at the great grizzly and whined a bit. The Bear roared once more and Thor began to speak as if he had been speaking the human language the whole time. “I was training and then Injured myself.” The bear said. “That Human there saved me.” The bear said looking at Oichi. Yukimura fell to the side.
“And I did nothing?” Yukimura asked. The grizzly looked at Oichi and began moving closer to her. Yukimura moved over in front of Oichi with a Kunai in his hand. “Step aside human and let me examine the girl.” Yukimura could tell her intentions were good just like Oichi could. “You hurt her in anyway. I’ll kill you.” The bear looked at Yukimura and stood upright and towered over Yukimura. Immediately Yukimura began to release his own chakra pressure.
“You’re chakra signature you-“

190/1450
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 11:48

“I felt the same thing mother.” Thor said as he began to move up. The Giant bear returned to the ground and then walked around Yukimura to observe Oichi. “This one to.” The bear said. Yukimura grabbed Oichi and pulled her closer. “You two are related aren’t you?” The bear asked.
“You have been asking us a lot of questions.” Yukimura pointed out. “Who are you?” Yukimura asked the bear. “Joro.” The bear responded. Oichi looked at Joro with suspecting. “You’re are Odin’s wife if I’m correct.” Yukimura looked down upon Oichi. “How did you know that?” Joro and Yukimura asked almost harmoniously. “Their names are all based off a mythology. I’ve heard of it before.” Oichi said, “I guess that she must have had a love if her son’s name is Thor. What I want to know is where is Yggdrasil.” Joro grinned. “It is you two.”

148/1598
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 12:06

“I’m so confused.” Yukimura said as he followed behind the two talking bears. Beside him stood Oichi who looked calm as ever. “Yukimura, It was Toka Senju who gave these bears life. I’m guessing they’ve thrived since her time.” Oichi said in a low voice so that only Yukimura would be able to hear her. Yukimura took all the information in.
“So, Where are we going? Yggdrasil? Where is that?” Yukimura asked. Oichi turned to Yukimura and gave him a stale face. “You really don’t know anything.” She said. Yukimura slumped over as he walked. Joro turned her head and laughed at the comment Oichi made. “She’s right boy.”

109/1707
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 13:16

Odin was a large beast a size greater than any other ‘normal’ animal around them. Yukimura was afraid to watch him stand. “Odin!” Yukimura shouted. The beast attention shifted to Yukimura. His humongous head came down. Yukimura notice that his entire head was larger than his own body.
“Who are you?” The giant beast roared. The beast voice echoed throughout the tree fort. Yukimura looked at him and smiled. “I am Yukimura Senju of the –“
“A SENJU BRAT!?” He laid out a monstrous laugh annoying Yukimura quite a bit. “Joro. Why have you brought this boy here.” He said. “Those two are our next sages!” Joro Replied.

108/1815
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 19:33

“Oh how cliché.” Oichi said as she sat down and pouted. Yukimura turned to Odin and was now angry that he was being mocked. “What gives you the right to say that I am not the next Sage?” Yukiura yelled in anger.
“You probably don’t even know what a Sage is Yukimura” Oichi laughed as she watched the Giant bear and Yukimura duke it out between themselves.
“So, I can still be the greatest Sage and Live this oversized Weakling can’t tell me I’m not going to be the next sage” Yukimura yelled aloud to village. Anger was now welling deep within in.

103/1918
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 28th 2013, 19:38

“I told you not to do that.” Oichi said as she stood up and began to back away slowly. Yukimura looked at his little sister that at the beast. Odin opened his jaw wide and released a viscous roar. He then began to charge at Yukimura. Yukimura launched his body into the air and landed on the head of Odin.
“What the hell are you doing on my head?” Odin roared. Yumiura smiled as he grabbed onto the giant hairs of Odin’s body. “I’m riding it damnit what does it look like I’m doing?” Yukimura yelled back to Odin. Odin roared again but Yukimura was in no state to care. The beast had calmed itself down and looked at the sun.
“Yukimura how about You and I strike a deal?” Odin said. At the sound of that, Yukimura became intrigued.

Post 13
140/2058
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 14:30

“What deal are you referring to?” Yukimura asked now. “Don’t do it.” Oichi said from her front row seat on the ground. Yukimura shot Oichi a look and raised her hands resting her case. “Back to you Odin-“
“It’s boss Odin” The Giant Bear Yelled. Yukimura mimicked Oichi and rested his case. “Anyways, Senju boy. If you can stay on my back for the remainder of the day then we will agree to train you.” Odin said. Yukimura smiled and nodded at the fact that he may receive some new power. “If not?” Yukimura asked. The bear let a loud laugh. “Then we will crush your bones and eat you”

Post 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 14:35

“Fair enough” Yukimura said. Though he was not ready for What Odin was about to do. He Held tight to the hairs on Odin’s back so he wouldn’t fall off easily. Odin close his eye and immediately lifted his body high into the sky. The air pressure was so great that Yukimura went from sitting on Odin’s head to laying down completely. “Give up boy you will never make it!” Odin roared. Yukimura shook his head and screamed. “Never!” Just as he did Odin landed sending Yukimura upwards. He landed back on Odin’s head and Odin snarled. “I’ll Get you off my head. If it’s the last thing I do!” The old fart Yelled in anger.

Post 15
116/2284

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on April 29th 2013, 14:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 14:44

Yukimura now notice that the two were going under water at an Alarming speed. At the Last second Yukimura took in a Huge breath of air and submerged under water. After twenty minutes Oichi became worried that they weren’t coming up. She turned to Joro in disbelief.
“Joro! Do something! Odin is going to kill him!” She yelled. Joro then turned and looked at Oichi. “You will die as well if they don’t come up so hush!” She snarled. Oichi looked at her than stood back as she reached in her Pocket and grabbed her Kunai. Then a familiar presence came over her. “It’s you!” Joro said as she stood back.

Post 16
111/2395
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 14:59

After about thirty minutes Odin flew from the river with Yukimura screaming. “GET OFF MY BACK Boy!” Odin yelled as he landed and rustled about. Oichi was in shock. “That’s my brother.” She said with a smile. Yukimura was now getting tired and his grip was loosening. It was then he began to fall off. He placed his hands together and yelled. “Water Style: Water Clone Jutsu!” Instantly the water that was on the hairs of Odin’s back began to form into clones of Yukimura. Yukimura was indeed quite interested in this jutsu he had learned. And it also appeared to him as the clones where physical beings as well and had the strength to hold him back onto the top of the bear.

Post 17
124/2519
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 15:04

Noon was vastly approaching and Yukimura was growing restless. His body had lost a tremendous amount of Energy from struggling to keep on the back of the Great Beast Odin and it looked as if Odin could Keep going.
“Boy, You are not fit to become a sage! Give up!” He yelled. Yukimura held on with his eyes half open. “I can’t let go!” Yukimura thought as he held onto Odin. “I want to become a Ninshu, I have to become a Ninshu.” He said as he held himself onto the Bear remembering the promise Mitsuhide made to him.
“If I can gain power from you guys then I can become a Ninshu! And then I’ll be one step closer to gaining true Knowledge of my past.” Yukimura yelled.

Post 18
129/2648
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 20:11

Odin was indeed impressed by the Boy. Yukimura was something different than most of the other ninja he had encountered. “You’ve got some spunk boy but it ends here.” Odin said with a loud voice. He launched his body into the air and then turned upside down. “He’s going to crush Yukimura.” Oichi yelled. The bear began to snarl hungrily at Oichi as Odin came down faster and Faster. When Odin landed a large earthquake came from it. Yukimura was thought to be no more.
“Boy, are you alive underneath there?” Odin roared. “Odin you still don’t play fair” A familiar voice said.

Post 19
103/2751
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 20:23

On top of Odin stood a Man with the same umbrella and same Traditional samurai Uniform. Beside him stood Yukimura proud and tall and rubbing his index finger beneath his nose.
“Thanks but no thanks Mitsuhide. I’m going to do this all on my own.” Yukimura said with a laugh as he looked at himself. Sun finally fell over and the day was complete. At the Head of the great bear sat Yukimura Tall and proud.
“The day is over.” Yukimura said as he stood. His body froze and he immediately fell to the ground in a slow fashion. “Yukimura!” Oichi Yelled.

Post 20
102/2853
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 20:28

Immediately Oichi began to feel drowsy as well. Mitsuhide immediately realized what was going on and was split between a choice to make. He grabbed Oichi and then turned and screamed.
“ODIN! DON’T LET HIM DIE. IF HE DIES SO DOES SHE!” Mitsuhide yelled. Odin lifted his hand out and Yukimura fell on the furry palm. Odin then began to seep some of his chakra into the body of Yukimura. His wounds slowly began to heal and Yukimura was regaining health. Oichi was to regaining health at the same amount of time. When Oichi was fully energized Mitsuhide let her go and knelt down to get to her eye level.
“You made an empathy link. Didn’t you.” Mitsuhide asked. “It was the only way I could be sure.” She replied.

Post 21
130/2983
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 20:33

Yukimura awoke to a crowd of bears around him. All were brown and had a lot of fur but not were even close to the side of Odin. Yukimura was grateful that he was still alive, weekend but still alive. At the door Mitsuhide stood looking at him in the bed.
“Looks, like your in.” Mitsuhide said with a smile. Yukimura realized that had been the first time he had ever really seen Mitsuhide smile. He decided he would treasure it for eternity. “I completed the task. Will you train me?” Yukimura asked jumping straight to the point. Mitsuhide stood up and began forming a few hand seals. He then placed his hand on the ground and a seal of symbols appeared around his hand.

Post 22
125/3108
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 20:44

Immediately a bear appeared smoking a cigar. Yukimura raised an Eyebrow and looked at Mitsuhide in confusion.
“Why is there a bear in the hospital smoking a cigar?” He said. Mitsuhide looked at the bear and smiled. “Hey there Nabbi. It’s time for another signature.” Mitsuhide said. Nabbi the bear grunted and huffed. “Why you can’t just have the sign the scroll I don’t understand.” Nabbi said. “I told you about these two Nabbi. The ones of the prophecy.” Yukimura raised an eyebrow and then walked over to the bear.
“Bite your thumb and press your thumb on the Bear after Oichi.”

Post 23
102/3210
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 29th 2013, 21:08

Now that he thought about It Yukimura realized there were only Six names on the Bear. He looked back before Mitsuhide’s Name and Saw Tenzou, another random name, and Toka Senju. “Where they all?” Yukimura began. Mitsuhide nodded. “Yes they were all sages. All of them are dead except for You, Me and Oichi.” Mitsuhide said. Though somewhere in his heart Yukimura didn’t agree with his family being dead Just yet. Tenzou and his mother must have been alive somewhere. Yukimura followed instructions and wrote his name down on the bear. “Good now you have one more signature to complete.” Mitsuhide said.

Post 24
102/3312
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 30th 2013, 15:16

In front of the two of them, while the bear disappeared, appeared the Giant scroll. When unraveled Yukimura noticed there were a lot more names than written on the bear. Yukimura bit his thumb and from there the signed his own name and signature in blood. Mitsuhide smiled and looked at Yukimura.
“You are now able to summon bears.” He said. Yukimura raised an eyebrow and looked at him. “What will summoning bears do for me?” He asked. Mitsuhide shook his head and laughed. “They will become good fighting partners in the future. It’s best you learn how to work with them.” He said. Yukimura nodded in agreement.

Post 25
108/3420
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 30th 2013, 15:33

“But how am I supposed to Summon them?” Yukimura asked as he began to get up from his seat. Mitsuhide smiled as he motioned for Yukimura to follow him. Yukimura realized he was in Konoha at the time and remembered he had no idea how to get back to Yggdrasil.
“Don’t worry. There is a map for you to go in case of an emergency.” Mitsuhide said as If knowing what he was thinking all along. The arrive on the training ground and Mitsuhide looked at Yukimura.
“For this purpose I’m going to need your full concentration Yukimura” Mitsuhide Said.

Post 26
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 30th 2013, 16:55

Mitsuhide bit his thumb and then began performing a string of complex hand patterns there in front of Yukimura. He then placed his hand on the ground. Around his hands kanji began forming into a circle as an incantation circle. From the Incantation circle a medium sized Bear with a scar on his left eye appeared. “This is Loki.” Mitsuhide said. The bear snarled and said nothing as he stood, only to sit on his butt.
“Hi Loki!” Yukimura said. Loki turned to Mitsuhide and looked at him. “If this is our Sage then the world is doomed as we know it.” Loki said.

Post 27
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 30th 2013, 17:04

Yukimura turned red in the face. “What do you mean the world is doomed.” Yukimura bit his thumb and immediately began to mimic the hand seals that Mitsude had just made. “He’s not going to someone anyone.” Loki said laughing. “I Bet I’ll summon Odin!” Yukimura yelled. Even Mitsuhide said with a light chuckle. Yukimura placed his hands on the ground and the Incantation circle came around his hand just as it did Mitsuhide’s. Yukimura than felt chakra seep from his body into the circle. He was immediately drained and passed out. From the circle came a large cloud of dust that covered the area.

Post 28
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   April 30th 2013, 17:09

Yukimura laid on the head of the bear who wasn’t as big as Odin but much bigger than Loki. He arose woozy as he looked down at the bear. It had a large tooth pick in its mouth and wore a full suit of armor. On his back was a giant monk staff the like of which Yukimura had never seen before. Loki grunted even louder. “Of all beast.” Loki said. The bear lowered its head to look at Loki. “Loki, I much despise you.” The bear said. Loki turned and fell on his back, the ultimate Lazy beast. “As do I hate you Asgard.”

Post 29
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan   

Back to top Go down

.:: The Ninshu Arc ::. Mitsuhide & The Arctos Clan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next