Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

A day out...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: A day out...   May 15th 2013, 17:14

Raijin was standing a top the tallest point of the building at his house that he shared with Grave and sat there looking out at the mountain and the lightning that was stricking at the side and the top of the mountain, he closed his eyes as he looked at it and smirked before he sighed heavily before he turned and looked up at the top of the mountain before he turned around and started running down the building before he landed rather roughly on the ground before he turned his head to look over his shoulder before he sighed and felt the weights and gritted his teeth, “ouch...” he said as he felt the weights gravity upon his body, he winced a bit at the pain before he looked around himself before he stood up and started running at the speed the weights would allow him to, it was a pretty interesting situation to train with weights on, but even more so he had a request he needed to go and seek out the Raikage out for, and there was something he had to deal with, something that was needed to stay secret as the location of where Raijin and Grave now lived was a HUGE secret, everything in their new home was self efficient off of the mountains power as well now thanks to some of Raijin's power in controlling Raiton. He turned his gaze to where Kuzogakure was and sighed as he ran down a path that was only known to him and Grave to avoid having their home found, they needed something to make their home invincible and unable to be found or detected, he sighed as he entered into the town and looked around before he looked up and saw that his first job in this town as a samurai was wondering around with guards again, her son holding her hand before the boy noticed Raijin and took off running towards him, “Raijin-san!” he said as he dove at Raijin, he smiled as he caught the boy before he looked up to see the mother smiling as she looked at him, he wasn't wearing all of his gear but he was well dressed and his hair was a lot longer now than it was last time.

“It's always a pleasure to see you again Missu.” Raijin said as he approached her holding the boy in his arms proudly before he noticed a new ring on her ring finger, before he realized the symbol of the ring, Missu bowed slightly before standing back up all the way she noticed the distaste on his face, “what is wrong Raijin-kun.” Missu asked as she looked at Raijin before she noticed his gaze was on her hand, she looked at the guards and sighed, “he's fine, I employed him a while back and we've been friends since.” she said, Raijin looked at her in the eyes deeply this time before he closed them, “you're marrying my father it seems.” Raijin said as he watched her reaction go from calm to a shock, “yo-- your father? You mean Mitsurugi is your father?” she said as she looked at him deeply, “hai, he was my father, but I have not talked to him since I left home, or anything, I refuse to see him.” Raijin said as Missu looked at him deeply, “I'm sorry I did not know and you were gone for a long time I feared you died on a mission or a job.” She said as she took her son from Raijin's arms tears welling up in her eyes, he just walked over and kissed her forehead, “I'll see you around Missu, and you little buddy, I'll train you to be a samurai if your mother will allow it myself, I'd rather have you learn from someone who cares about showing proper training and teachings.” Raijin said as he looked to her, she smiled and nodded, “I have a dojo out back my land, we have talked and we're keeping our seperate homes which I don't understand.” Missu replied, Raijin bowed and nodded, “I'll see you and your boy tomorrow before lunch then.” Raijin said before he bowed before taking his leave.

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: A day out...   May 15th 2013, 17:20

Strength Roll
Weapon Roll

Quick Learner +2 to rolls
+25 Strength from 50 lbs weights being worn

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A day out...   May 15th 2013, 17:20

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 10, 4, 1, 5, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 5, 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day out...   

Back to top Go down

A day out...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Shinto Continent - + :: + - Major Country - > :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox