Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

Post[s] : 2458

PostSubject: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 13th 2013, 10:14

In the cloak, where his chakra had been hidden, Shadow scaled up the building with his armed above his head, fingers locked behind his skull. With his face completely hidden by the Gesshoku mask, showing only his glowing red eyes, Shadow activated the mask to cover one of his eyes with a piece of black glass that acted as a range finder. He would’ve used two eyes, but he was unsure how his Sharingan would work through glass… it had to be tested, but in theory, there should be no problem in using its usual copying and chakra bijon abilities.
[100|100]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 13th 2013, 10:17

As he walked up, the wind blew harder. The higher the altitude, the stronger it was. As he came closer to the stone faces, he turned to see, in the distance, what looked like an ant on the wall. His range finder homed in on it to confirm it had been the man slowly stumbling to civilization to tell of Uchiha Shadow’s intrusion.
“And so…” his dark, low voice said before turning. “My legacy begin…” Shadow walked up, prepared for anything, as he had been ready to do anything in his power to get the one half of this jutsu…
[100|200]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2078

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 13th 2013, 10:25

While pacing through the area carefully a loud roar of boredom. 'Man seeing me gaurding this area seems boring enough...though I heard the legacy of these great men was huge...sad they are no more though...' Feeling something out of place, turning to look around. "Come out now!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 13th 2013, 10:33

Shadow walked up the hill completely before seeing this man before him call him out. He observed his chakra. As his own personal test, Shadow closed his right eye to see if he could still see his chakra through the protected one.
“Well… that works…” he said, smirking underneath his mask. He put his hands down to his sides. The glass on his eye went as far as reading the chakra levels on this person.
‘Eliot… you’re a genius…’ he says, as he steps out into the open.
“Mind letting me pass through here? I have something to retrieve…”
[100|300]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 13th 2013, 10:46

The man took up a defensive fighting stance watching carefully of the figure saying lightly and with a shakin voice. "W-What would that be...huh?! This is sacred ground you are on. Nobody is allowed to pass me without Hokage permission."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 13th 2013, 11:19

Shadow sighed as he began advancing forward anyhow.
“The fourth Hokage’s kunai. I’ve already let one man live today… I won’t let it happen again. And this is your last warning…” he said as he slowly opened his cloak from the inside after slipping his left arm out of his long sleeves. This was only for if he hand to jump out of cloak for any reason.
“If you want to die… come at me. Otherwise… go about your business…” he said, continuing his walk. Pulling his other arm in, he performed a string of handseals just to be safe…
[100|400]
PASSIVE & PREACTIONS
- Sharingan Activated [CD 30]
- Quick Learner [+ 15 INT]
- Spiritual Energy [+75 SE]
- Powerful Chakra [+ 75 CHAKRA]
ACTIONS [4 Per Turn]
-3 6 Handseals

+ Health: 791/791
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 1388
+ Spiritual EN: 842[872][947]
- - - Chakra: 2230[2260][2335][2410]
- - - - Mind Chakra: 421[436]
- - - - Chakra Control: 100%

+ Strength: 312
+ Endurance: 356 [376]
+ Speed: 322
+ Reflex: 348
+ Intelligence: 421[436]
+ Luck: 000

> - EX Attributes - <
Tool: 025
Weapon: 021
Marital: 035
Molding: 052
Resistance: 31
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 13th 2013, 11:37

Breathing heavily the shinobi was frozen in shock as his brain was sending signals for him to escape. The body was just not wanting  to react to the signals coming at it. Soon the body started to relax allowing the shinobi to take a harder defense before pulling a tag that read 'Mirror' on it. "I'm not afaird of you at all!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 14th 2013, 11:02

Shadow watches this man’s chakra go from fearing to calm.
“Of course you aren’t… you should be…” he said. He saw the tag come from his pocket that said ‘mirror’. He could only assume what this would do, but he had already activated the jutsu. Breathing in, Shadow blows out the Uchiha Clan’s famous Great Fireball Jutsu, except he blows it out without the control of his fingers, and it comes out as great black flames. The moment he does this, thinking it may be mirrored, Shadow performs one seal in preparation as he sprints forth , jumping high above this flames and to the side of his opponent. Once hit, evade, or reflected, Shadow would follow up with right punch to the face, left knee to the gut, and roundhouse kick to the face, while maintaining his seal with his left hand…
[143|543]
PASSIVE & PREACTIONS
- Sharingan Upkeep [CD 15]
- Genius [-15% Jutsu Cost]
ACTIONS [4 Per Turn]
-0 Jutsu activated – Katon to Enton: Enton - Gokakyu No Jutsu [CD 202|SD 112][230 DMG + 25% Enton Conversion= 288 + 322 SPD = 610 Max Dmg Attempt][Enton Burn C Rank- + 10 Auto Dmg for 2 posts]
-1/2 1 Handseal
- 3 Melee [312 STR + 348 REF][660 Max Dmg] x 3

+ Physical EN / Stamina: 1388[1276]
- - - Chakra: 2230[2260][2335][2410][2380][2163]

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 14th 2013, 11:02

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D100' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'D4' : 2

#3 'D60' : 56, 59, 21

#4 'D10' : 1, 3, 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 14th 2013, 11:03

Jutsu Sucessful
Melee 1 Failed
Melee 2 Failed
Melee 3 Sucessful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 16th 2013, 13:14

Within the few moments, thetag that read mirror was thrown into the air glowing a bright white only to fire the same jutsu at the incoming one. With the same magnitude both attacks had cancel each other out. The lfet a small chance of the guard being let down as the guard was staring at the explosion. Soon to phyiscal attacks came across missing but only to havea foot make contact with his face. THe force was strong enough to cause him to loose balance.

As he was sent backwards sliding on the dirt ground, small rocks were scratching up his back while sliding but pulling his hands backwards and pushing up. The gaurd was able t odo a back flip to recover. Rubbing his face having blood running from his mouth. The guard could only smile having his red teeth showing. "Not bad...not bad at all...but tell me something...what do you plan on doing with these items shinobi!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 16th 2013, 14:50

Shadow smirked under his mask as he stood with his left hand up making one seal in preparation for anything.
“Hmmm. Well… I am not a man of lies. I have yet any true intentions. However…” Shadow pulled out the scroll of Jikuu Manipulation. He had almost broken the barrier of knowing how to conduct said jutsus. “This pretty little scroll tells of a tale… of being able to warp through Time and Space. To be able to carry on the great Yellow Flashes legacy as… hmmm a Black Flash perhaps…” he chuckled a bit. “That idea puts curiousity and ambition into ones life… and I am a man of discovery and knowledge… and history. The historic value of those kunai… having those items as a WORSE case scenario is something special. Its win-win-better win situation…” Shadow stepped his right foot back.
“Any more questions? Do you yield?”
[148|691]
PASSIVE & PREACTIONS
ACTIONS
- ½ 1 Handseal

- - - Chakra: 2230[2260][2335][2410][2380][2163][2148]

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 16th 2013, 15:43

Shaking his head rapidly with force, "Never...besides...what village you with fiend!" The man was trying his best to gather as much information in order to see if one of the neighboring major countries where behind this. If this was a new threat things would seem bleak once again for Konoha. Its times like this that make other wonder how the village's ways have not changed yet.

Glancing downward at the man's right foot moving back. It seemed like a signal for something but gave birth to an idea. "So...you wish to carry on the great 4th legacy. Turning from something of pure light and goodness to a dark and twisted pleasure of your own wealth and power. Thats truly worthless scum!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 16th 2013, 18:42

“Hmmm… it is obvious you will not give me what I acquire. I suppose… I shall begin my tradition here. I have answered one question. In asking a third, you will have signed your death warrant indefinitely. But… as this being your second…” Shadow sighed.
“My origins are of course of the Uchiha Clan…” he pointed to the revealing side of his mask that showed his actually eye, rather than the other side of the dark glass. “However…” Shadow twitched for a moment as he chose his words carefully. “I am obliged to tell you I am of the Mist Village… I assure you… this is not on their orders. I am a simple Missing Nin that desires the finer things in life and in need of a home that can… accept the things that run across my mind… embrace it even.” He said. He stepped up once more, holding the seal.
“What makes you think… I am Dark and Twisted? Stereotypical… you see a cloaked man, with a Sharingan, and a hidden face, and you automatically think he is dark? Truth is… I am a little bit. But, fret none… I will be sure to use said power in its glory. For all you know, that Kage had darkness of his own. Of course they wouldn’t put it in the history books…” Shadow performed two more seals and finally put his hands down to his side.
“Now… do you value your life so little that you’d protect these items that are kept up in a room and can’t be admired for their worth?”
[264|955]
PASSIVE & PREACTIONS
ACTIONS
- 1 2 Handseals

- - - Chakra: 2230[2260][2335][2410][2380][2163][2148][2133]

> - EX Attributes - <
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 16th 2013, 20:35

Smiling heavily and starting to laugh, "Seems...the value of my life is nothing compared to the value of these items. Before I meet my end I have you know that the power you seek will only destroy in the end." Reaching back and pulling a scroll that reads 'Item of a Thunder God' Coughing up a small amount of blood as he took a kunai stabbing himself with it. The mirror tag was placed on him as well as he smiled.

"Mirror tags are very deadly...as they can either pull one into a world of reflection or reflect something!." As the tag started to glow it was timing backwards from 5 seconds getting ready to absorb in the shinobi and the kunais with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 24th 2013, 17:42

Shadow unseeingly rose his eyebrow as his opponent stabbed himself. He didn’t even get the final hit. He had a feeling that this person was not even dead and this seal would take him elsewhere. Which would be smart. But, Shadow had no time to make sure he was dead, or raid his pockets even. The scroll had been there, clear as day, and he prayed it had not been a decoy. The number showed 5, and immediately went down to four. His eyes widened.
“Shit…” he said. He wasn’t going to make it to him fast enough in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 24th 2013, 17:56

“Damn it… I have to…” he said. His Sharingan did not pick up any body around him, nor did the chakra reader. He threw three kunai immediately, attaching chakra strings to them, controlling them to immediately, with two seconds left, pierce the ends of the scroll and begin to bring them back to him. The scroll went from 1 to 0, and like that, in a swirl of space, the man began to disappear in a vortex. Shadow backed away as the vortex grew. It began to pull a gravitation force on the scroll. Shadow pulled with all he had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 24th 2013, 18:03

He chakra thickened as he put Hayabusa’s mastery of puppeteering into it. In the nick of time, it began to come back towards him. He had successfully bested this trap. He pu the kunai away as he caught the scroll with his left hand. He sighed, as he was disappointed in having to use his other half’s jutsu to accomplish this. But, he figured that there may be a time where Hayabusa would do the same. He turned and began to walk away, as he had been looking at his scroll. He put it in his pocket, just for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 24th 2013, 18:09

He figured he would unleash this power when he got to the cave to make sure Hayabusa’s stuff had still been there. He began to walk down the hill and in the distance, he range finder could catch at the bottom people beginning to come up the hill, no doubt, in pursuit of himself. He ran the rest of the way to the cave and bit his finger, swiping it across the scroll. There before him, 10 kunai with three sharp prongs and a long handle with a stamp on it had appeared. He observed there beauty for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 24th 2013, 18:14

The moment had gone, as Shadow had to throw one into the depths of the cave, for when he learned the jutsu he would have a mark here to transport to. He closed his eyes to meditate, as he took a deep breath and his hair turned red. The mask went from a mask to a simple ear piece. He kept the cloak on as he put on his pure white clothing and hat and strapped his puppets to his back. Putting the kunai away, not having time to admire them himself, Hayabusa shrugged as he began to casually walk down the hill so that he could get by the men that had been at the bottom of the hill pursuing Shadow.
As they neared them, they stopped him. His Sharingan had been reverted.
“That… isn’t him.” Said the one Shadow injured.
“Sir… did you see a dark cloaked Uchiha from the Mist on your way down…”
“I apologize for the inconvenience… I had just awaken from a nap… I’m sorry…” he said slightly bowing.
“Very well… COME ON! Let’s find the bastard.” They ran by as Hayabusa shook his head. He began to walk once more. It had been time for him to go back home… to Gesshoku Village…
[210]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   July 24th 2013, 18:23

Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master