Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 03:32

-> Staring at him she placed her pencil down only to question something about his story, "Why would that mountain have a secret was their something you are hiding from us?" Pulling her glasses off slowly as she placed them carefully on the desk. Laying her down in front of her she could only suggest the action that could be taken, "If there is a secret you must share it with us unless you want this to be marked down as treason of course. I'm sure our torture ops will be able to have you share every little detail."

-> Aiming for something great the power of strong techniques was the way of the Kumo's Raikage and shinobis. As they have done it for years only to grasp the upper hand in battles. Soon two shinobi walked in from behind the door having their arms crossed with another in the middle placing his on to his hips waiting for the order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 03:41

Raijin couldn't help but grin a devilish smirk across his face at her recent threat of his so called act of treason, “remember, I'm more of a decent of the Iron Country, you do that and you'll upstart a war.” Raijin said looking her in the eyes now with a serious look that a sixteen year old should never have. Turning around to face the shinobi's that entered the room somewhat to his right he glanced at them, His fists were clenched and raiton could be seen starting to sparkle about his fists, before he released it and sighed heavily, “I'll not tell how to get up there, but there's a scroll at the top of the mountain protected by a guardian that contains a jutsu, it's sealed within my mind that only I may teach it of my will, it can't be forced he told me or it'd be erased from my mind.” Raijin said as he looked at the men with a most disdained look before he looked back at the woman, “I don't remember how to get all the way up the mountain due to it being erased I just remember it was tough, and not the most simplest tasks.” Raijin added, before he looked at the men waiting for them to attack him, he'd make sure they felt his wrath before they took him down that's all he cared about if it came down to it, the greed of this country, it dsigusted him to his gut at the moment that he could taste it.

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 04:02

- > Smiling at the information that she was given she waved her hands with a smile on her face saying, "Now was that so hard, all we wanted to know is if it was worth protecting that mountain. Even though its our land marks we still need a reason to keep it safe from the enemies and nuke-nins. Besides, Raikage in this era only sees his power as law anything outside of our country is nothing but trash. We rather not attack the guardian you spoke of, knowing them they were chosen for a good reason."

- > Placing her glasses back on the three moved closer over towards the female only to hand them their paper work. "Thank you gentlemen please be on your way." Turning her attention back to Raijin himself. "You must know your look is rather cute on you but understand a neutral country will only take up arms if they feel their honor is on the line. In the past they have fought beside us, but now...there ways are old and almost dead. I'm surprised even you follow those old footsteps."

-> The remark was meant to burn into his mind but knowing that it may have done nothing she closed her book up and decided it was best that the rest of the information be left up for the Raikage to decide. "You are free to leave now shinobi...but remember this...threatening eyes will get you nowhere...the power to control the world is something we all want."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 09:42

Raijin looked at the woman and started laughing as she spoke about the old ways he followed were dead or dying, he looked at her through a half closed eye, “your jokes are hilarious.” Raijin said sensing her chakra flickering when she lied a bit. He knew himself that the Iron Country wanted everyone to think they were dying out of the old ways but really they were working on making new warriors like Raijin in fact, why they let their highest ranks out into the world to marry and have young shinobi samurai running around throughout the world.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 19:33

-> Twitching within her left eyebrow she relaxed smiling, "You can sense chakra can you not?" Closing her eyes it seemed as though she thought of being alone was a bad thing but here before she was able to see was not as she felt his chakra for a bit. "Not bad at all...your pretty much an average one. Keep building it up when the time comes we'll need you for sure."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 19:55

Raijin watched the woman's reaction before he shrugged his shoulders, “your the Raikage's secretary, you should know what I can do.” he replied with a bored tone at this point before her quip about needing him in the future hit him in the face as if she reached over and punched him, “more like use me.” Raijin mumbled to himself softly as he turned to walk away from the woman, he sighed heavily as the adventure was great until now, having to deal with the bullshit of the governments of the world, they were becoming corrupt to the core again or were they never uncorrupted? The question now lingered within his mind now like a bad habit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 19:59

-> Watching as he stood up to begin leaving, she paused for a moment after hearing the mumble from his lips. She could not truly say that using people was what they did. As she knew from first hand experience with her family. Soon afterwards she did answer a small bit of the statement. "Its true I may be the Raikage's "Work Slave" as I call it. But I do not keep records of the shinobi within the village like that. That is for the Anbu squad to handle."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 20:05

Raijin stopped as she spoke again, this time more from her heart, “then we are the same in the matter of our families being used, I wish to break the cycle of being used and create a peace filled world of choices and actual freedom.” Raijin said as he turned to look at her again, “and those 'shinobi' as you call them are nothing but puppets and toys for the Kage's to use against each other, their enemies, or to control their 'minions' as we may as well be called.” Raijin said furious about the name that came to those under the 'anbu' shinobi rank title, they gave up their life to serve someone they had no real attachment to but did as they were told to like dogs. Raijin sighed “I'm rambling again... would you care to take a break and get tea?” Raijin asked feeling the urge for tea and a conversation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 20:09

-> Having shock come across her face she blushed lightly turning away, "Thank you...but I cannot its been a while since I've had the offer. My love use to take me out for some before he was killed in a mission. I guess I locked myself away because of everything that has happen to me in the past. Please understand...I only do my job but I keep to myself. But maybe next time we could hows that?" She smiled a little making some eye contact before having to seem free from a chain that held her back for years.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 20:15

Raijin nodded with a smile, “I understand completely, just don't lock yourself away too much, otherwise you'll miss out on the fun that you can enjoy in the world, there's always so much out there to enjoy.” he said as he raised his hand, “if you need me don't be afraid to call, I'm always around somewhere.” Raijin added as he walked out waving his hand, “don't forget to take care of yourself.” he said as he walked out the door into the sunlight, he inhaled deeply before he opened his eyes letting them adjust to the sunlight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 20:24

-> As he walked out the young woman turned place her glasses back on. Staring out the window, 'Seems...I've locked myself away because of you my love. But others seem to follow in that same foot step like you did. I finally found another samurai like you.' Holding her hands close to her chest she held onto a golden necklace that had an emerald craved into a katana.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   July 24th 2013, 20:29

Raijin walked down the street before he looked around for a bit before he sighed as he walked, he stopped outside the shinobi academy and sighed as he looked at it, “sometimes things it seems are not meant to be, but I sure forced it for a change for better things.” Raijin said as he continued walking down the streets of the village, he finally made it home later that day before he looked up the mountain before he smiled again, “I hope your enjoying your home Ten, I certainly would miss the solitude of being there for a while.” he said to himself softly before he went inside to sleep.

[Quest Completed]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...   

Back to top Go down

Raikage's meeting with the Raikage...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2