Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +
Affiliates
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Advertisement [New]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2074

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Advertisement [New]   July 28th 2013, 10:43

Quote :

+ What is Naruto Jidai?
A site that introduces a new spin on naruto with more customization added on with the help from Seeds [Classes], Territory, and teamwork. You want to rule the shinobi world or stand by the ruler. Than face up and get stronger train hard and face off against other members to make your name heard.

+ What Can I Expect from Jidai?
Full on new system, that doesn't have everyone getting the same gains. It allows it all to be randomized. Showing different ways of growing for each character. With this system it will be a large different way of RPing then most are use to doing. We ask you give it a shot before you dislike it. It helps as the stat "Luck" Can be upped and down based upon what you do, as visiting "Shrines" and getting "Charms" can help you improve greatly with your trainings. Form up "Parties" to capture lands or go on missions together.

+ Life System?
Strange name for a system right? Well do not fear it, as it may seem like a big thing its not truly something to fear. It was designed in order to help RPer's newer to the world. It allows members to level and increase strength as if they were training in actual life. As things in life are passed on Good days and Bad Days. "But what if i Just type 100 words and roll a dice?" You can do that but, your word count still matters as you gain EXP to level up. Which earns you Ability Points to unlock newer skills outside and inside you Seed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Advertisement [New]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1