Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

Intensive Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Intensive Training   August 1st 2013, 09:10

Raijin sighed as he and Grave had an interesting get together the other day, he looked back over at Aoi who was cleaning out one of his wounds, “you need to be more careful, what were you thinking going out and fighting a demon cat?” Aoi said giving Raijin crap for doing such a thing on his own which made him laugh, “it wasn't as if we didn't have a plan to escape if we needed too.” Raijin replied as he knew the truth about it all, he knew they were either dead or won.

He looked over his shoulder at his scythe and smiled, “that weapon is a deadly thing to wield.” Raijin said as he looked at the scythe still.

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 1st 2013, 09:19

Raijin stood up after Aoi was done cleaning his wounds before he walked over to grab his scythe and placed it back where it belonged, on his back holster with him at all times. He then looked over his shoulder to Aoi, “I will see you later, I need to get this training done, you can help me out if you want but it has to be some serious fighting.” he said as he looked back forward knowing Aoi could find him pretty much anywhere in the world.

Disappearing from within the building Raijin reappeared outside at a training field he had made for himself, it was made a good distance away from their home, but not only that it was in the ground enough that if an attack missed no one would be in harms way if it went flying by.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 1st 2013, 09:24

Arriving at the training grounds he looked around it and nodded as he walked over to the in the rock locker room he made with a high lock seal on it to ensure that no body could just walk up and steal someone's gear out of the lockers. He pocked the lock and gave it some of his chakra and opened it up before he pulled out 2 bokken and placed his actual weapons aside from the Kutsunagi, he kept that on him in case he was attacked but all his heavy gear he took off and placed inside his locker before he locked his locker and headed back out into the training grounds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 3rd 2013, 12:25

Raijin walked back out into the training grounds and looked around it expecting there to be someone else there waiting for him, he sighed as he wondered how he was going to train himself before he sighed. "No one is ever around for these intense trainings I host...." Raijin said to himself before he noticed Aoi land near him, "if you wanted someone to train against you should summon one of your demon followers to help you." Aoi said ad she looked at Raijin with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 16:38

Raijin looked at Aoi before he nodded "that's actually a good idea!" he said in response to her idea, he started to form hand seals before he placed his hand on the ground after he bit his thumb hard enough to pierce his skin to draw blood. Seals formed on the ground before suddenly a demon female stood before him in her armor, "hello master Raijin, how may I be of assistance for you?" the summon said, he looked at her and smiled, "actually your going to help me train myself very intensely, I want to grow my body and mind for the experience I need." he replied as he looked at the woman.

The woman looked at Raijin and nodded as she smiled, "very well master Raijin, would we be doing a two verse one or a three way free for all battle simulation?" she asked as she glanced at Aoi out of the corner of her eye.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 17:02

Raijin looked at the demon woman that stood before him, she carried a giant two-handed sword that was monstrous, he was unsure if he would be able to lift it entirely himself before he shrugged, maybe maybe not who cared at the moment, Raijin looked over at Aoi, "can you summon anything?" Raijin asked before Aoi looked at him while a sweat dropped behind her head, "er... yes... but I don't think you want to fight what I can summon..." Aoi said nervously as she thought how hard it was for her just to get that summon contract.

Raijin looked at Aoi and sighed as he shook his head, "what is it you can summon?" Raijin asked as he looked at Aoi, the demon woman next to Raijin looked at him and smiled, "she can summon elemental's." she said with her devil eyes glowing, "their easy to be if you know how." she said as she knew the story behind Aoi's adventure to gaining the elemental's contract.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 19:27

Raijin looked at the woman and then back to Aoi before he sighed and looked at Aoi, "please show me this summoning..." Raijin said as he sat down indian style focusing on his chakra as he waited for her to do it of her own will, "but Raijin... they don't always follow my orders or commands..." Aoi complained, Raijin looked at her before he chuckled a bit to himself as he looked up to the sky, "you have your own will, I don't force any of you to do anything and I hope I never will, but you can choose to do it or not and I will not complain, just you can't grow unless you fight something stronger then you." he said as he looked back down and closed his eyes before he focused his chakra again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 19:47

Aoi looked at Raijin before she sighed and started forming the seals of her realm, after a series of them Aoi placed her hands together before she pressed her hand against what somehow seemed to be a wall hidden within site but somehow it was invincible, but somehow a bright light revealed the gate before it showed an ice seal on the gate before it opened, Raijin looked over as he saw an ice elemental walk out of the gate and looked at him before it turned to face Aoi, “why have you summoned me girl, we've told you to only summon us if you need us.” the ice elemental said.

Raijin looked at the ice elemental before he stood up, “Aoi go grab my swords from my locker, it'll open for you because your chakra in this realm is mine as well.” he said as he looked at the ice elemental, it looked back at him but where Raijin was unsure of where it's eyes were.
Wc 1105 | +4% way of Iai 2 posts ago

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 19:52

The ice elemental sighed “who are you to tell my master what to do human, I should kill you for insubordination!” it said as it walked towards Raijin, Raijin just sat there and looked at it before he smirked before a cloud of smoke appeared as an ice bolt hit where Raijin used to be, he chuckled from behind the ice elemental at the door beside Aoi grabbing his swords before handing the bokken to Aoi, “thank-you Aoi.” Raijin said as he withdrew the swords and put his gear back on, “this should be entertaining!” Raijin said with a smirk on his face as he looked to the demon warrior he summoned, “what is your name by the way?” the female warrior closed her eyes and sighed before she opened them, “I'm known as Vers.” Vers said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 20:03

Raijin smiled and looked out at the Ice elemental and closed his eyes before he looked over at Vers, “Vers, you should know what to do.” Raijin said as he looked back to where the ice demon was before he vanished again in front of the ice demon but crouched low before he raised the sword upwards as he stood back up in what was an advanced samurai move.

Raijin noticed his sword barely left a scratch in the elemental before Vers shoved him aside to block the attack from the ice demon, he looked at it before he gritted his teeth and started to focus his chakra into his sword, it started to jolt and screech as lightning could be seen covering the blade with a light to it before the other one did too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 20:15

The ice demon looked at Raijin and started laughing, “fool, only fire can hurt me!” is said before it noticed Raijin had a look in his eye and it looked at him, “oh? I like that look in your eye boy, but too bad your not strong enough to hurt me with those toys in your hands...” it added as it looked over to Aoi, “who is this boy you follow Aoi?” it asked before it let out a hollow screech, Raijin could be seen behind the ice demon sliding past as he stopped suddenly before he stood up and looked back, “still think I can't harm you?” Raijin said as the look in his eyes was still there.
1507 wc | +8% way of Iai

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 20:21

The ice demon turned to face where Raijin was and in a rage of furry opened its mouth and launched a blast of frost breath but Raijin was prepared for a counter attack before he sliced cleanly through the demons side noticing its blood was the coldest thing known to anyone, it's blood could freeze anything it touched. Raijin sighed as he looked at Aoi, “this thing is a bitch to defeat...” Raijin said as he heard the gate open up again before the iced demon was sucked back in but a cold realm could be seen from where Raijin was standing before the realm suddenly changed as well as the seal on the door, it turned from Ice to lightning, Raijin looked at the lightning demon and sighed deeply before he took a deep breath in, “behold my lightning of the lightning god Raijin himself... Kaminari!” Raijin said as he held his hand up in the air his fist could be seen lighting up with lightning before Raijin grinned to himself before the lightning was shot up into the sky and clouds could be seen forming all around the location of where everyone was.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 20:51

The lightning elemental looked at Raijin and laughed, “looks like you don't even know how to control your own element yet young warrior, Aoi, how dare you let this young brat fight against an ice elemental instead of his own element!” it said, its voice was angry and screeched as he said it, he turned to look at Raijin again before the lightning elemental was struck by Raijin's attack as he fell to the ground and sighed panting heavily, “hehe... don't ever doubt the power of a samurai!” Raijin said as he laid there panting heavily still, he lifted his head as that was all he could really do at the moment as the attack itself stunned him from the electricity output he was shooting out of his body.

Raijin looked up and sighed as he saw Aoi and Vers running over to him, Aoi picked him up as Vers looked at Aoi, “what was that? Was that from him?” Vers said surprised and shocked, Aoi nodded as she looked at Raijin, “you idiot... you know that attack could kill you or get you killed one of these days.” She said while looking at Raijin and sighed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 21:00

Raijin couldn't help but chuckle a bit to himself as he looked up at Aoi, before be looked over at Vers and nodded, it's a power I came into position of because of where I want to go and what I plan for my realm, I want the world to look at each other as equals not opposites, because as everyone should know opposites attract." Raijin said as he finally felt his temporary paralyze state weakening, he sat up as he was limited to doing before he heard a laugh from where the lightning strike hit, "foolish boy, you think that kind of lightning could affect me?" The lightning demon said, Raijin sighed as he listened to the demon's voice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 21:19

Raijin looked at the demon finally and sighed, “just wait for the after effect...” Raijin said as he grinned looking at the lightning elemental demon as he finally was able to stand back up, the demon looked at Raijin surprised as he stood back up, Raijin grabbed both his blade's and smirked, “remember I was holding my sword while I shot that attack?” Raijin said as he smirked holding the sword's still in his hands, the demon looked at him weirdly before he suddenly exploded into a electric blast, it somehow managed to send Raijin's chakra into a freak out as well as Vers' sending her back to her realm, Aoi wasn't fazed by it at all due to her walking into Raijin's realm with him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 4th 2013, 21:28

Raijin looked stunned and worried for a moment before he realized that the attack itself wasn't an attack it was just an over powered electricity attack that somehow managed to effect the body's control of controlling chakra making it null but still there so that it couldn't be used. Raijin sat down for a moment before he grinned widely, “interesting... very interesting...” Raijin said as he laughed thinking about how badly it would faze shinobi if they lost their chakra, he looked over at Aoi, “this spar proved to be very handy and helpful but alas, this training is far from done...” Raijin said as he looked over at Aoi again,

Standing back up Raijin looked over as he saw the gate open again and the same demon walked back out, “that was an attack I was not expecting...” it said as it looked at Raijin.
2302 wc | +16% way of Iai

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 5th 2013, 00:14

Raijin looked at the lightning demon for a moment before he looked back to Aoi, he took a deep breath in before he released it and looked back to the lightning demon and raised an eyebrow, "what happened after you imploded? I lost control of my chakra, is that a self defence mechanism?" Raijin asked as he looked at the lightning demon. The demon looked back to Raijin and laughed, "actually that was caused by your lightning hitting and mixing with my natural lightning." The demon said with a slight chuckle.

Aoi looked at both Raijin and the lightning demon, "maybe you two should create a new technique for this realm, because you guys are seeming to get along..." Aoi said as she looked back to Raijin, the demon laughed before he looked over at Aoi, this human managed to beat me a class five lightning elemental, he deserves my respect, and Raijin..." The demon said as he turned to face Raijin, "max out your elemental control and we'll talk about creating that move for you." The demon said as he looked back to Aoi, "call for me again Aoi, when he manages to master his lightning power." The demon said as he suddenly disappeared from their sight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 5th 2013, 20:40

Raijin looked over at Aoi before he sighed as he laid back down on the training field after the lightning demon vanished and looked up at the sun's rays reflecting off the clouds as it started to set, he laid there quietly for a while before he could hear Aoi walking away, he looked at her but instead of her walking away as he thought she was walking towards him and laid down beside him.

"Why do you require strength so bad Raijin-sama?" Aoi asked laying there beside Raijin, he looked up at the clouds before he reached out with a hand before he gripped his fist loosely, "I want to protect those I care about, and those who are too weak to protect themselves as well." Raijin said as he let his fist fall above his head to the dirt, "why do you care so much about those you choose to care about and those too weak to protect themselves?" Aoi asked sitting up as she looked at Raijin, he looked at her and shrugged his shoulders, "consider it my payment for my existence in this world." he said as he closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 5th 2013, 21:01

Raijin continued to lay there on the ground before he heard a summoning hissing sound before a blade like twang sound, he opened his eyes and looked up at Aoi, she was standing there with her katana and looked at Raijin, “come, let us make you stronger then.” Aoi said as she closed her eyes releasing her demon power, her eyes started to glow black and white, Raijin looked at her suspiciously, “I never expected you to be that strong...” he said as he stood up grabbing his swords before he eyed them and nodded, “good, let us train ourselves to higher levels!” Raijin said with a large grin on his face as he looked at Aoi, she looked back with an equal grin on her face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 5th 2013, 21:11

Raijin and Aoi sparred for eight days and nights straight before they stood there looking at each other, their clothes torn and tattered, Raijin looked at Aoi panting as she did the same looking back at Raijin.

“I never knew you were that skilled young master, but your power doesn't match up fully to my other power.” she said grinning before she suddenly disappeared from his vision, Raijin stood there before he suddenly felt a sharp warm dripping feeling along his cheek, he dabbed it with his thumb and saw blood before he grinned before he suddenly vanished into a cloud of smoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   August 5th 2013, 21:26

After the final dual finished Raijin lay upon the ground sighing as he laughed, “I guess I know my limits now...” he said as he closed his eyes and released his swords admitting to defeat, “very good for keeping up with my speed, but that's not my full power, I am one of the few demons who can actually progress through all of the levels of the demons, and I'm stuck at the highest peak but my power dwindles lower once I reach the highest rank due to it aging our bodies and abilities too much.” Aoi said looking at Raijin, she took her foot off his chest and gave him a hand to help him up, Raijin gladly accepted her help up and smirked, “that's good to know that your powers differ from the normal summons in this realm...” he said as he sighed looking at the sunset.
+16% way of Iai

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   

Back to top Go down

Intensive Training
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1