Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1466

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 2nd 2013, 22:17

Yukimura sat at the end of the bar table awaiting the bartender. It had been almost an hour since he sat down and still he had not been served. When the bartender finally came to him he kept his calm.
"I would like to meet with the richest man of the village." He said. The bartender smiled and looked at him.
"And for what might that be." The bartender asked. Yukimura shot him a look.
"I think you would rather not know." Yukimura said as he stood and began to walk out of the bar.
"Tell him I will be at the highest peak in the village when the moon is at it's fullest, and you have bad bar service." He said as he shut the door behind him. Yukimura stood in front of the bar then placed his hands together and in that instant, his body disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2078

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 4th 2013, 12:23

Grave had awoken yawning, feeling drained from after dealing with whatever had happen to him last night. Thinking back to it Grave finally started having flashes of memory come to him as he shook his head. "That's right...The Nibi..." Shaking his head after having the flashes he ran quickly to the restroom to remove his clothing from his back seeing that he the sealing marked on him. Sighing heavily he could not help but feel upset for a small moment but shruged it off.

"Well it only makes sense...but I wonder what happen to Raijin." Thinking about it Grave decided to move about with his job. Soon only to have his father starte by knocking on his door. "Come in!" Yelling Grave from the restroom. Since now he was back within the village's ground. As he walked over towards the window with his shirt opened. The wind blew having his shirt act as a cape. Soon after hearing the words come from his son's mouth.

Grave's father walked in with tea in his hand. "Sorry about the late entery I was drinking tea." Grave waved his hand back smiling saying calmly, "Its alright...though I must say its been a while since I've been to the village I forgot what it looked like almost." Grave's father nodded only to remember something, "Oh that reminds me, I went to the bar to visit some old friends when I heard a strange person asking to see the richest man in the village." Grave stopped to think about that for a moment thinking it could be interesting.

"Strange...why would someone want to see the richest man in the village. If anything...wouldn't it be the Raikage since she's a woMAN?" Grave's father laughted lightly only to speak, "Honestly...yes but it seems the person may be looking for you. As you are the richest male within the village." Grave stood tall for a moment thinking about it. "But I hardly even stay here...oh well...if this person is looking for me than I should go right?"

Nodding towards his son, the rest of the information was exchanged as Grave became completely dressed up. Allow his face to be covered with his hawk mask. Soon he placed on everything else having his staff being held within his right hand. "Thank you for the information I'll deal with it all for sure." Grave sat out that night heading for the highest peek of the village. As the moon was full as well it lit up the surface of the village having Grave smile thinking to himself.

'Its wonderful here...sadly I cannot stay too long...I better figure out what's going on...it may be one of Hao's men if anything.' Keep his mask placed on and his grip tightly on his staff awaiting calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 5th 2013, 12:27

OOC: Is haya going to post first? who is involved?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

Post[s] : 2458

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 5th 2013, 13:07

OOC: No you post one more actually meeting him, then I'll post after his next. It's just the 3 of us I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 5th 2013, 14:24

OOC: Nope I'll be showing up after haya does, lol

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Post[s] : 2424

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 5th 2013, 18:30

OOC: Like some crazy party...that I finally did not want to be invited for lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 5th 2013, 18:31

ooc: wtf is going on...All i know is I was told to be at the highest peek in the village...so why would Haya have to post if you are the one looking for me?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 5th 2013, 19:57

The days went by and it had been about that time in which Hayabusa had instructed Yukimura to be in the audience of the man he had met on that island months ago. At this point, it felt like a life time ago. He stood up from doing his work at the head of the desk. The night had been far from young, but the moon gave him the energy he needed to tie up a few more papers before he embarked on another journey.
He cut off all of the lights, giving himself a decent 25 minutes to make it to his home and prepare for his meeting that would shape the way the future of his village and organization would function. He sighed as he took all of his puppets and pure white clothing off, hanging his hat with bells. He sat there on the ground now, with his legs crossed, before he began to meditate into the darkness. His eyes shot open as his Fully Awakened Sharingan had activated. His hair had slowly turned bitch black, as the usual Uchiha clan’s did. Standing up, he look to the left to see a mirror.
“This face… is Hayabusa’s face… there needs to be a change…” he said in a deeper, dark voice. He poured chakra into the earpiece, as it shaped itself into the usual mask, with the left eye hidden by one sided glass, and the other revealing his eye. He packed all of his Yellow Flash kunai, as they were Shadow’s only true weapons. In a dark robe, and the cloak that hid his chakra, Shadow opened the back door of ‘Hayabusa’s’ house, stepping out and sitting at the end of the cliff side, looking down on Gesshoku Village. He looked up to the moon beginning the countdown…
[302|302]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 5th 2013, 20:03

Yawning at the sight of the moon, Grave was starting to get sleepy. A he was wearing his hawk mask he was unable to scratch his eye. The only thing on his mind was seeing this figure appear before him. Thinking about it all the way back to having to come up here from home. Grave just sighed once more and decided to yell out, "HEY I'M HERE!!" Waiting for at least an answer of a human voice and not the sound of insects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 5th 2013, 20:21

The time had been right, now. Shadow smirked under his mask, as he fell off the cliff, letting gravity take him towards the Earth. It was then that he made his ‘jump’ through Time and Space, reappearing under the light of the same moon, crouched below that of the man ‘Hayabusa’ cherished. Shadow stood up with his black hair blowing in the wind in three long braids stemming from a ponytail, Native style. He turned to the man before him.
“Yukimura…” Shadow looked around. At first he though he would’ve have failed before he could see the chakra of the man approaching them. “You pass… upon returning to the village, you will be granted Chuunin by Lord Hayabusa…” Shadow said in his deep voice. “Keep a hold of the package for a moment…” he said. He turned to the man ahead.
“Sir Grave… the overnight billionare. Do not be alarmed. We are here on a peaceful meeting, sent by our Lord Lydeck Hayabusa, village leader of Gesshoku Village in Beast Country. He informs us that you acquire riches, and riches are what we desire. Now… before I make my proposal…” Shadow, unlike his alter ego, did not bow. “Uchiha Shadow is the name you shall remember me by. Hopefully, this will be a grand business relationship if all goes well today. I must know, Priest… do you desire knowledge only obtainable by those with less morality than others…” he began.
[240|542]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 5th 2013, 22:43

Turning his head lightly Grave was puzzled for a moment only to tilted his head like a confused pup. As he hid behind the hawk mask. Something was different but unsuring as the man introduced himself as "Shadow." Several things popped into his head as he tried to figure them out. The name of a village and country that he heard of did not seem to exist to him but may have been newly formed. The name rung a bell though, 'Lydeck Hayabysa...that was the name of that Konoha shinobi.'

His attention widen once more turning to face Shadow. 'Uchiha...that's the clan with the doujutsu...the sharingan...' This had turned into an interesting night for both it had seemed. Sighing heavily though it seemed that the man had something to offer on to the table. Strange as he asked a question of about knowledge. Placing his hand under his chin this had peeked another interest. "Uchiha...Shadow, I understand you desire riches as well. But why bring something of knowledge to me instead? It seems off a little bit off...and too easy though."

Grave was somewhat puzzled by this offer as the man stated he desired riches but yet had something of knowledge which could possibly make him rich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 6th 2013, 17:50

“Hmmm… cautious… and indeed you should be. Well, our village leader does not trust many outside of his own family, and this young man here. However, he does realize we need to outsource… a reputation needs to be established, both underground and above sea level. He mentioned to me the two men he fought alongside with on an island, and he was certain you had to be one of the richest men alive without political power. A perfect employer, partner, and employee.” Shadow stepped forward a bit.
“You see… Gesshoku Village is a place where both demons and angels can co-exist. The darkest of the dark and brightest of the bright. They cannot live without the other. Therefore, our elite soldiers dedicate their allegiance to the organization stationed in the Village, Gesshoku Akatsuki. Our views are independent of that of the village, however, we do what we do to better said village. I suppose this is an advertisement to you, so hopefully you’ll spread the word or perhaps utilize our talents. No matter how dark or heroic the act you may need to be done, you can count on us to do the job. We have already collaborated a system which works, where the organization is not governed by a dictator, or a leader, but rather a council of leaders that are composed of grand heroes and…” he coughed to emphasize himself.
“The greatest of all criminals…” He bowed in only introducing himself. He stood up to look at the man before him. “Now that introductions and marketing are finished… and I could care less if you deny or plan to have us arrested… therefore I will get straight down to business. We are in possession of Konoha’s Kinjutsu Scroll. Hayabusa mentioned you were a priest, and your partner… he questioned about the knowledge of the grand Tajuu Bunshin No Jutsu. Well… we’ve seen the scroll. Yukimura himself had and extended read to it. We have most information we need out of it. Therefore, we would like to give it to someone less… rather… more fortunate. Less rewarding to return it to the village…” he said as he continued walking around, further from Yukimura, keeping the separation between him and the scroll, just in case this had been any kind of ambush and the ambushers would attack Shadow thinking he’d be in possession of the scroll…
[396|938]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 6th 2013, 19:33

OOC: and thus I make my entrance! LOL

Raijin was running around town as he had lost sight of what Grave was doing, they were supposed to meet up for a training and to talk about certain things they were up to themselves but he didn't show up when they talked about meeting up and Raijin sighed heavily still thinking about what the hell Grave was doing.

He could pick up his chakra just faintly and he nodded at where he sensed Grave to be, “found you!” he said to himself before he skidded to a stop before he darted off in the direction he knew Grave was in.

As he neared where Grave was he noticed not just Grave's chakra signature but another signature before he was running up on them and he slowed down before he was finally up to the group, he looked at Grave before he looked at the other two, “seems I walked in at a bad time, eh?” Raijin said looking at the all black dressed figure, he looked at the man cautiously before he looked to the other figure that was standing there he could tell their charka's were all equal but the one that made Raijin curious was that he could sense chakra from the figure in all black but the problem was he couldn't tell how much of it he had, but that didn't faze him much at all.

Raijin's handy dandy scythe was drawn but not in a hostile way, he leaned on it slightly as he looked at the two he had never met before, “so what might you want with my friend?” Raijin asked looking at them with a serious look through his samurai helmet and samurai mask that was shaped in a demon looking way, Raijin didn't want to resort to any tactics due to he didn't know what these two men could do and he wanted to seem the weaker one although his chakra probably gave him away in turn but then again, chakra didn't always mean everything in a fight.

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 6th 2013, 23:42

Seeing as things were turning around for what was thought to be the worse Grave noticed the scroll then turned back to stare at the man named Shadow. Before long another figure appeared before him as Grave could only smile he nodded, 'Raijin finally made it...that's a good thing I guess.' Turning his head to glance back at the shinobi. "Darkess of the dark and brightess of the bright...sounds like a world of chaos if you ask me...but if you wish for me to help you fine...I no problems with you to have you arrest. Plus with what you have told me I'd figure you have a back up plan either way."

Grave figured if they were to fight than the man woud just use the sharingan during the battle. "What is you want from exchance in order to get start?" Knowing they'd need money Grave was making sure his idea was right about what they were after. "Raijin...please stay back and watch the other gentleman...I hate to say it...but just in case of a ambush. You see Shadow having someone  come to the village and requesting something like this from me in a dark manner I can understand why but at the same time..I do no trust that kind of nature a little bit." Grave stood strong as his ground awaiting the next move from Shadow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 7th 2013, 06:57

OOC: Rai, you do realize I have a cloak that hides chakra right o.o lol.
“Ah… I assume this is the warrior Hayabusa spoke of, yea?” Shadow looked him up and down, observing his chakra. “Not quite what I expected… anyway…” he diverted his attention to Grave. “It’s simply that. Riches. You request diamonds. How many, I’m unsure. I’m not asking for all of them. But a small percent of them would be nice. Perhaps twenty percent of what you initially received before showering yourself with ryo.” He looked back at Yukimura who had just been standing there.
“I can say that hopefully the tasks of this level will not be this expensive. However, from what I’m told, Konoha has more Kinjutsu that most other majors combined… which is unbalanced anyway. So… how much…” Shadow then disappeared from the spot he had been in in a quick black hole, reappearing to Yukimura’s position, and taking the scroll out of the box Hayabusa initially put it in. Hayabusa touched Yukimura on his back, attaching one chakra thread to him, just in case they had to make an escape. He took a few steps to show the scroll completely for authenticity.
“So…”
[185|1123]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 7th 2013, 09:08

Grave was let with the decision of what to do. The person was right though with Konoha having a large amount of kinjutsu it was a matter of time before the unbalance was checked and put into place. "twenty percent you say...of what I have currently...seems like a small deal that can be paid out." Weaving a series of hand seals Grave placed his hand on the ground within a puff of smoke a small bag appeared holding the diamonds Grave had saved up. He carefully removed four of the shining rocks from the bag carefully holding them in his right hand. "If I understand correctly...than this is what you are wanting for that scroll." Walking over to place the for diamonds onto the ground. Grave stepped back carefully just in case something were to happen.

'A new country...a strange duo...something does not seem right at all in this era...but I'll have to expect it no matter what happens now. Could this be the start of something...or possibly the end of our time.' Grave was more puzzled but allowed himself to relax because of the meeting of the two. "Now you have twenty percent, I'm guessing you are allowing the scroll to come into my hands now Uchiha Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 7th 2013, 10:14

“Hmmm…” Shadow smiled brightly under his mask. He opened the scroll from afar as he put the diamonds down to show its authenticity before approaching the diamonds. He picked them up, before walking up to the man. As he got closer, the side in which had been Hayabusa notice something noticeably different about his chakra… like it had now been two… something… Shadow nor Hayabusa had ever seen this in a being before. It was something he’d have to look into. He held out his hand to release the scroll to the man more formally, since the payment had come first, and it’d been more than he expected.
“Wonderful transaction… I thank you. If you ever have anything more to request, these transactions remain confidential.” Shadow began to step back, as he looked at the man known Raijoku. “I never received either of your names… but I suppose that is no issue…” Shadow backed up more. “Is there anything else either of you desire? Otherwise… I’m off to somehow claim the scroll of Suna. It seems to be highly important to my brother…” he said. Confused as to why he said such a thing, he went with it…
[198|1321]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 7th 2013, 11:40

Before long everything was going right without having any issues. After taking the scroll, Grave stared at it for a brief moment shaking his head thinking to himself, 'Strange, if a scroll like this does exist in every country...then that would mean we have one as well like Shadow stated.' Grave heard Shadow get ready to leave upon to obtain another scroll from Suna. Grave thought about it thinking to himself for a brief moment. "Wait...I have an idea..."

Grave crossed his arms with his priest staff clanging the metal rings together. Upon the thought that finally came to him. Grave smirked under his mask and nodded, "Why not obtain the scroll from here for Raijin and I. I'll be the one to obtain the Suna scroll for you. All I need is the location of where you'd like to meet. But we must hurry as the sun is about to rise soon. Which could cause us to be noticed soon."  Lifting the Scroll to place onto his back Grave waited the answer from the man before having to take off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 7th 2013, 12:01

Shadow smiled.
“Ah, so I have already peaked your interest huh? Very well… no explanation needed. I can be pretty as to why you would not like to steal the scroll of your own village. You have yourself a deal. Perhaps you can come to Gesshoku Village for the transaction.” He looked at the sky. “I’m confident I will have your scroll tonight. So, whenever you acquire it, come to the village. It is only a border North of Wind Country. Granite and sand gates. Marvelous place, I assure you. You can say your hellos to Hayabusa, but you will simply have to ask him to have a member of Gesshoku Akatsuki assist you. We are working on something more formal and organized, as far as mission inquiries. But, for now, that will do. Is this all, my future loyal employer and contractor?” he asked before he would take his leave.
[151|1472]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 7th 2013, 12:30

Grave nodded to the knowing of the mission he had to under go. Allowing him to leave the village again would allow him to enjoy the time he's off. "Understood I understand the mission. I'll obtain the scroll of Suna for you and report back to your village. It has been a while since I've seen Hayabusa." Pulling his staff to his right shoulder he nodded and taking his leave with the Kinjutsu scroll on his back. The thought raced through his mind though, 'An Uchiha...interesting...I wonder if Shadow has the sharingan like Hayabusa did...' Sighing to that thought Grave just let it go afterwards knowing things were going to happen later.

Landing on the top of a house Grave thought about it for a minute and came to the conclusion he had left Raijin back at the location. "AH SHIT!" weaving the hand seals and placing his hand onto the ground he summoned forth Raijin to his current location. With the smoke appearing Grave'd hoped that Raijin would forgive him for interrupting anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 7th 2013, 14:30

Seeing that things were wrapping up Yukimura no longer bothered to stay. He was there to deliver the package and he did just what he was suppose to. He stood upright and began to walk away. Seeing as how he was wanted he knew that in a short matter of time someone would recognize him and try to claim his bounty. He couldn't stay in the same place to long. In any case. Yukimura also had training to do. After learning a new element his focus was sent on his goal.

He arrived at the village gate and looked around. "Farewell, Village Hidden In the Clouds." With that his body disappeared into the air and he was no longer able to be found.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 7th 2013, 14:53

Shadow slightly bowed to the two.
“Good morning…” he said. With that note, Shadow vanished, and as the chakra string was touching Yukimura, he vanished as well. They reappeared next to a secluded mountain, where Ayane had been there with her Gesshoku mask and Shadow’s Kunai. Shadow looked at Yukimura.
“You shall be a Chuunin upon going home.” He took one of the diamonds and discreetly handed it to Yukimura. “Celebrate… and go immediately to see Hayabusa. Ayane… I have a task to do. Go on with him.” He said.
“Fine…” She said. She gave the kunai back to Shadow. Shadow looked at Yukimura.
“You may keep the kunai that allowed me to transport to you if you’d like. Otherwise, leave it with Hayabusa.” He turned away and began to walk. “I should be there when you return…” he said. With that, he vanished into the darkness…
[147|1619]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 7th 2013, 15:08

Chunin rank was something Yukimura wasn’t use to. It would take a while before he would get accustom to his new role. He quickly accepted the diamond then looked at Ayane.
"Tell Hayabusa to Send word when he's ready. I have some training to do" Yukimura said as his body disappeared. His first priorty was to sell the diamond and to get the scrolls he was waiting for. After that he would quickly do some training then proceed on his wasy back to the village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayabusa
Sannin
Sannin

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 11th 2013, 10:10

Rolling for Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   August 11th 2013, 10:10

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 4, 10, 10, 6, 5, 1, 10
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   January 9th 2014, 06:25

Rolling for Control Gains

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Game Master
Game Master
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   January 9th 2014, 06:25

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]   

Back to top Go down

Nothing But The Mission[Whoever Is Involved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1