Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.

HomeJidai IntroFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2)- +
+ - Return of Jidai (Season 2) - +
+ - Season 2 Time - +
Jidai Major/Minor Update: v1.6.1 - +

Share | 

Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Occupation[s] : Daimyo
Post[s] : 2078

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 7th 2014, 04:14

Grave finally came back home after leaving the cave of the tailed beast. It seemed like the sky was grey with the clouds of rain. The dirt route did not change at all. Though something in the distant always caught Grave's attention. The mansion that was build within the walls of Mount Raijin. Sighing to this sight the young priest glanced around for a moment and felt nor heard anything. "Seems he's off on his own again..." Shaking his head lightly Grave placed his hands on his waist thinking as where could Raijin have gone off to. "Hey Rai! if you are around answer me!"

The seal that was placed on Grave seemed to give off a burning feeling but it soon vanished with him scratching at it. "Damn...it seems the seal still reacts to the beast within...Hopefully...it won't come to any harm on others."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 7th 2014, 04:29

Raijin felt a pass through the barrier as he was home but he was busy mending some clothing, as well as looking to his own weapons, he looked over at where the disturbance came from and narrowed his eyes, could it be a stray onlooker or someone actually found the hidden mansion within the mountain of a god that he was named after. He walked to the balcony of his room and opened the sliding door and walked out on the balcony and looked out before he noticed the chakra and grinned widely.

"I knew it took you longer then me to get from location to location!" Raijin said to himself as he grinned still, he grabbed his gear and headed off, the weights upon his arms slowed him down a lot but that didn't faze him too much at all but that didn't bother him too much.

After a short while of getting the hang of the weights still he found a decent pace that he was now running at before he saw the figure in the distance and he came barreling down the dirt path still as he came to a complete stop, well skidding a bit from the weights and the momentum but still stopped.

"I knew it was going to take you a while to arrive back home, why didn't you just let me help you? besides I have summons I can ask for help to carry you." Raijin said grinning as he walked closer to give Grave a hug to welcome him home. "Glad to see your still in one piece brother." Raijin said as he hugged him.

Death comes for us all... all a man can do is smile back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 7th 2014, 04:58

After seeing the figure jump from the balcony. Grave smiled at whom it was shaking his head. "It took me a while cause of the fact I had to figure out somethings before just leaving that cave. Plus with the amount of rest I needed to be fully awake to tackle this thing!" Yelling as he had jumped from the balcony to come greet Grave once again the one named, "Raijin" appeared before Grave's eyes giving him a hug.

"Good...to see you too!" saying with a low voice trying to take in air as he was being hugged. Grave padded Raijin on the back as a way to acknowledging the hug. "Its good to see you as well brother." Smirking at his old friend and brother now. It seemed things were starting to clear up as the sky's cloudy weather was being broken through with the rays of sunlight.

One beam landed on top of them shining brightly down at them as if they were being chosen by a god of some sort. Smiling feeling the warmth of the ray Grave turned his attention to the weights on Raijin. "So you are still wearing those blasted things I can see." Having his weight being held by the staff that was given to him as he became a priest. Both Grave's body and voice weakened a bit from the recovery of the beast.

"It seems...I'm in a worse shape then I thought..." Standing up tall once again to shake off what was affecting him. Grave's attention came back to the mansion then his eyes widen. "Hey...did anything happen to, "It" I hope you didn't read it without me." Grave's attention turned to look over at Raijin with a smile on his face. "Remember...we need that scroll if we plan on getting what we want out of life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 7th 2014, 07:25

Raijin let go of his friend, that he called brother and wondered what toll the beast was having upon him and he sighed at the sounds of the scroll that they had to go through all the dealings with that Hayabusa guy or some crap that they had to deal with earlier. He looked at him and sighed heavily before he shook his head, "I've had no time to look into the scroll because I've been more focused on training and training I've been doing, my body is at a halt at the moment." He said frustrated before he sighed heavily.

He looked at his friend before he noticed the weights on his arms again, "yeah, thus the fact I'm training with weights now." Raijin said as he stood there, he looked at his friend and listened to his words carefully before he took a deep breath in and sighed softly, "Yeah, it's safe and will remain safe until we remove it from the mountain otherwise they'll die upon touching the scroll." Raijin said thinking of the vault traps set up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 7th 2014, 08:10

Nodding to the information that was given to him. "Training..." It seemed that Grave's mind was locked on training on something again but the question was how do get around to doing. As he could focus on other things if anything but the question was the things he wished to focus on where the complete opposite of what he wanted. "Raijin...we'll need to add on to the house here shortly... I have a feeling I'm going to need a safe house for this beast if anything. Cause of the fact we're going to need its strength in order to help us for our goals."

Gripping tightly with his fist Grave knows that using others was wrong but he needed to use the power of the tailed beast in order to reach a newer power. From what it seemed Grave's heart was sinking with sorrow as he felt as though he had caged up an innocent beast for his own personal gain. "I wonder...if this beast...has the ability to speak with me..." Sighing at that note he smiled at Raijin. "You better keep up your training or you'll end up getting all the muscle on you right here." Laughing a bit he pats on Raijin's stomach joking about the muscle gain.

Placing his staff on his back the young male smiled looking at the mansion once more beginning to walk towards it. It was something of a home better than being around people but it seemed it was time for them to plan for their next goal and form of "attack." "Raijin...let's enter the house I'd like to talk about somethings with you if you do not mind and being outside is not a place of personal issue to be talk of things agreed?" Facing forward he began walking without having to look back knowing if Raijin would follow as it was there time to begin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 7th 2014, 09:30

Raijin looked at his friend and sighed heavily before he nodded, "yeah lets go back to the house." He agreed, as they walked back he looked at his brother and scratched the back of his neck before he pulled out a samurai summoning scroll, "All I know is I need to obtain a certain something, to obtain my own sword, and proceed another rank in being a samurai, I need this done as soon as possible at a later date." Raijin said as he walked with his friend.

While they were walking Raijin looked over at his friend Grave and pulled out his katana, and revealed it, the blade looked brand new, but that was the problem, "the blade's I have to continuously buy are not holding up to the power of the samurai, and thus the blade is chipping and sometimes breaks during training with my summons." Raijin explained looking at Grave, he was very plex'd by this and wanted a new blade that wouldn't chip or break on him but something was up with the metals he was either using or getting or someone was seriously ripping him off.

"Anyways, Grave, we need to talk, I've been doing some real heavy thinking and I think in order to obtain a jutsu I've been working on and trying to create, I need the Kyuubi's chakra and strength for it but with its full help of course, when we're strong enough later, will you help me seal the kyuubi within myself?" Raijin asked looking at his friend and brother.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 7th 2014, 09:48

Hearing of the blade being chipped, destroyed even during training had Grave puzzled as it was true that the power that, Raijin had could be to much of a strain not just on his body but on the weapon he uses. Thinking of the way of this Grave places his hand on his chin to think as he watched Raijin look over at the blades. It soon after words caught his attention of a new jutus but the powers of the Kyuubi. Stopping in his tracks Grave sighed and then let out a small laugh. "Well now...that's funny...I was going to look over more information of the bijuus and find their locations. But it seemed you already had it figured out for yourself." Shaking his head looking towards the front doors of the Mansion they both owned. Grave nodded agreeing with Raijin.

"Yeah...we'll obtain the powers but in a different way. The only way I can even think we can rival something that strong again is by having something of equal strength to it. But...the one thing I want to make sure of is I'm able to control this power I already have if anything." Grave gripped his fist tightly making his way to the training part of the dojo. As he stood for a bit he closed his eyes and started focusing on his chakra but more a less the place of the beast. Which he was so far unable to reach even now. 'Damnit...I still cannot reach the sound of the bijuu. But If i can find a way around it...then...I should be able to get even stronger at this.' Grave was thinking loudly in his mind as he turned his attentions back over to Raijin. "What's the plan besides getting the Bijuu...if we attack or even hunt it down...we'd be black listed as missing-nin as we are attacking a beast within the fire country. I highly doubt they'll let two mere kumo personnel just waltz on in and capture a sacred beast of theirs."

Grave looked over at the book shelf to think of something else on his mind but seemed to come up empty but then came to an stunning idea. "I think I have an idea..." He smirks wildly as he looked over at the scroll of time and space thinking it could be of use to him after all now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 7th 2014, 16:01

Raijin sighed as he looked at the blade before he shrugged his shoulders before he still kept walking with his friend before he noticed him come to a complete stop, he wondered if he said something that caused him to stop before he said he did say something that did push him a bit. The fact that they had their goals set upon the bijuus was something of a fact or reason but, after reading the bijuu scroll he sighed as it had some information but not enough about them, it stated they were a living being of their own as well.

Raijin looked at his friend as he still kept walking and wondered what he meant about what he said about it all and nodded before he grinned, "I actually chose the Kyuubi because I want another ally to rely upon, but that's in time coming up." Raijin said in reply as they both turned towards the training dojo, it hadn't been used in a while and he was sure Grave would notice that too.

Raijin looked at his friend and sighed heavily at the fact of something he already knew, "Yeah I kinda got that far in thoughts as to obtaining the Kyuubi, but, that's where I've been thinking on it for a reason, we can call a request to meet the Hokage, but on our way there or back we can possibly sneak away from their Anbu force and find the Kyuubi's resting place unless they were to give it to us for some odd reason..." Raijin said being a wishful talker at this point. He sat down in his location that he usually sat down in and looked at his friend.

Raijin looked at the shelf in the dojo that Grave was looking at and noticed one of the scrolls he gave to Grave, "I still have the other two I believe, those scrolls, I haven't opened them yet, but I wonder what the scrolls themselves are for, you know?" Raijin asked trying to obtain information on items he went out and bought thoughtlessly but in a good way it seemed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 8th 2014, 04:23

Sneaking pass the ANBU or calling for the Hokage allowing them to even to meet. He highly doubt any of those requests would be possible. Shaking his head as dust was floating around in the dojo. It was hardly use after they have left to obtain the beast within.

"Seems...like the dojo needs to be used for a bit. But you are not wrong with either plan. But aiming still a beast with nine times...we barely were able to even face off against the Nibi and survive. We need to study more of the bijuus as well." Soon after hearing of the scrolls that Raijin had it didn't seem all that bad. "Now...here me out...what if we created a jutsu...allowing us to train but without others even knowing...get what i'm saying." The idea of creating a sub-space area allowing this to even happen would require some chakra but it wouldn't be hard as they have the material to create the jutsu.

Wiping the dust from the floor Grave looked around for the information he needed but sighed lightly before turning to see Raijin. "We need to also aim at where we need to train at in order for us not to let off so much power as well. After which I believe fighting your blade or even better yet...us creating the blade for you will come in handy in the end." Grave smiled knowing what he said may excite Raijin a bit to allow him to even think about the plan of the Kyuubi as an Ally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 8th 2014, 04:38

Raijin sat there on the dojo's floor, it was the only thing in the dojo that wasn't really dusty but still if you sat on it like Raijin did aside from his normal spot as it was the only place he used in the entire dojo, to train his mind or to find peace. He sat there and looked at the window to see the sun in it still, the thoughts about what was said just now running through his mind, he looked over at Grave and wondered something first.

"How would we create a large enough space and time dimensional training type jutsu? we'd have to dual summon it or create it with same level chakra, hell even will power into that jutsu as well because that's such an advanced jutsu your talking about, I'm barely able to start learning Raiton now." Raijin said as he looked at Grave seriously as he talked about the other scrolls Raijin had in his possession.

Wondering as to what Grave had in idea he wondered, was this his way of saying that this would cut half their training times in half? training was only half of becoming stronger, it also had to do with the fact of fighting others or sparing with others to find out your strength and how much your stamina increases. Getting to far ahead of everything now but back to the story, Raijin looked at Grave and tilted his head and wondered, "We have all the scrolls, no one else will find them, unless we made copies of them, even then I doubt they'd be able to use it like these the originals." Raijin said pointing to the shelf before he placed the katana's scabbard across his knees before he made a ki symbol with his hands in his lap as he sat there on the floor before he noticed his summon that was still around came walking into the dojo.

"Raijin-sama, where did you run-- hello...?" Aoi said as she walked in and noticed Raijin wasn't alone, Raijin just smiled and watched Grave to see his reaction from his summon type.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 8th 2014, 13:46

Hearing the news of the type of jutsu that would require them both it was known that Grave was right about something that technique could help them but in the end it would be causing an issue with them as he stated. 'I have to figure out more before I create the technique if anything...I'll have to do it on my own first before having anyone else.' Thinking to himself it was hard enough for him until Grave heard a stranger's voice calling out to Raijin.

Soon the figure appeared only to have it speak saying hello. Grave blinked for a moment having a blank expression on his face and started to feel odd once again. 'Seems you are being odd yourself...don't take it the wrong way human.' Blinking once again Grave turned around looking every where before being swallowed from reality to land on the ground within his own mind. 'Where am I?' Grave's lips didn't move as he was speaking only his mind soon after which the beast finally emerged from the darkness landing on a strange pillar. As Grave landed looking over at at the beast as it was running at him only to be pulled back by a strange chain wrapped around its neck.

'What in the world...wait...you're the Nibi!' Grave's body floated forward a bit only to have the Nibi attack at him swing its paw at him. Flying backwards Grave regained control looking over at the beast. 'Why now do you come after what you did to me do not think I'll forgive for easily human.' Grave floated upside down for a bit crossing his arms smiling. 'I didn't think you and I would be able to talk like this...But understand one thing...I only sealed you into me so no more had to die to keep you locked away. So in the end you should be thanking me for getting you out of that place. Asshole of a cat...you sure do not have any respect.' Grave yelled out mentally at the beast. Only to have it roar at him with flames attacking him pushing him back into reality. Shaking his head he looked back over at Raijin and the summon.

"Hello..." Placing his hand on his head he was confused for a brief moment making his attention back to them once more. It seemed he was back to being himself for a bit but it was unsure for how long again as he did not want to be dragged back to that dark place with the beast waiting for him again. But the fact it was chained up made Grave feel even more upset as he was the one that placed it onto the beast. "Hmm...Raijin-sama...is it now? Care to introduce me to your friend?" Grave said jokingly as he made it seem to be recovering still slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 8th 2014, 14:18

Raijin remained sitting there and noticed a blank expression on his face as did Aoi, they looked at each other before he nodded as he noticed the look in her eyes asking was he the one he was talking about that had the giant beast that almost tore them both apart. She watched him curiously even as he came back too, Raijin looked at him and remained sitting down.

"You need to be more careful about your mental state it seems." Raijin said none-chelaunt like as he sat there looking back to Aoi, and smirked before he nodded his head for her to explain who she was and why he was sama. Aoi looked at Raijin and smiled before she looked back to Grave and bowed, "I am Aoi, I am a demon of the demon warrior clan, and the reason why he's known and titled sama, is because he's our founder of the clan, there are two sides to the humans, we are the darker side, although he's the only male in our clan." Aoi said explaining Raijin's curious raise from a mere foot soldier to being a master now.

Raijin laughed a bit, "what she means is, I met my long into the future self that got himself sealed in the past, and I found them and helped them, so thus they serve me as well as I serve them, she is my appointed guardian and personal summon to have with at all times." Raijin said explaining more to Grave as he stood up and walked over to a chain and pulled on it before pressing a button to open the shutters and pull a wall away to open up the wall so that the fresh air could make it in to the dojo, almost self cleaning the dojo itself.

Raijin looked at his friend and nodded, "well, things have been getting very interesting lately, so we should talk more over lunch, don't you agree?" Raijin said looking to Grave as he knew Aoi had made more than they both could normally eat by themselves. Aoi bowed and nodded, "Lunch is ready, and there is lots more, if you would like to join." Aoi said standing back up at her full height, her black and gold eyes staring at Grave deeply almost as if they were piercing him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 8th 2014, 14:54

Grave was confused a bit but shook his head letting it all sink in, turning to see what the hell was actually going on. "Well...i guess that makes some sense...when I have a beast sealed in me as well..." Grave just shook his head allowing it to go pass him. As the air came blowing the dust way self cleaning the dojo it seemed all was going well for them as he turned his attention over to Raijin and Aoi. Well the two of them seemed interesting enough but Grave just sighed lightly turning his attention to the scrolls. "I'm going to study a bit until I figure something out cause its actually bugging to understand what is happening to me." The seal seemed to reacting to the best and thinking about it where he was at seemed like his inner mind. As though he was unsure how he even got there.

"I might need some rest like you said that way I can actually relax for a good few before getting back to our training session. I might just skip the studying for now if anything." Grave waved his right hand as he began walking away heading towards the rooms for him to relax for a bit. Opening the door slowly he stared at his bed and just felt like it was not enough or he was missing something out of his own life now. But it was something he couldn't place his finger on. "Oh well...if anything I'll just relax for a moment before having to deal with it all."

Jumping into the bed Grave stared at the ceiling for a bit before closing his eyes relaxing his body and mind. Seeing if he could be able to converse with the beast again but it seemed like nothing was happening this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 8th 2014, 16:11

Raijin stood there and looked at his friend and sighed, "wouldn't it be better to get some food in you so you have some energy to heal up and regain yourself quicker?" he asked as he inhaled deeply taking in the fresh air before he looked over to Aoi, "well at any rate, we'll be in the kitchen." Raijin said as he walked over to Aoi and they walked out of the dojo after pressing a button to close the dojo back up but the windows remained opened so it would air out nicely.

A bit after eating Raijin and Aoi could be found back in the dojo sitting across from each other with all their weapons placed in front of them, their eyes closed, their breathing normal as well. Raijin slightly picked up his breathing as well as Aoi before suddenly Raijin went flying from the sitting down position and hit the wall before he got back up and looked at Aoi as she looked at him with a grin on her face and he sighed heavily, "Dammit, I thought I had you, what did you do to win?" Raijin asked as he looked at Aoi still.

Aoi just shrugged her shoulders, "I did what I had to so I could win." she said with a slight chuckle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 03:00

Grave didn't hear what Raijin had said about eating as he was in the room already. This left Grave feeling what he felt before as he was unsure of himself now as to what he had done. Thinking for a moment Grave had opened his eyes slowly looking up at the ceiling still then a faint image of a female came to him as he shook his head. "W-what was that..." Grave placed his right hand firmly on his forehead only to hear his window open with a figure standing. "I see...so you've return as well."

"Grave...how could you do such a thing and seal the bijuu within your own body..." The voice was enraged as they stared him down with a glaring eyes from behind a mask of a eagle. Soon Grave sat up turning slightly to look over at the figure calmly saying, "Because...I plan on defeating my brother my way if anything. I believe that mastering this power of the bijuu will help me and Raijin gain our goals faster if we continue on this path of ours." Grave was yelling at his father as he had his right hand over his heart feeling that the words where not false but true to himself and his soul.

He's father shook his head lightly saying with a firm voice, "Fine...if that's what you believe then may you learn to control it soon. As I feel you'll be taken over by the beast before you even get the chance to even use its full power." Grave's eyes widen looking sadden as he opened his door. Standing facing the hallway to open his mouth lightly speaking, "I don't plan on controlling the beast...I only wish for its help in a way I can be able to show the world...a peaceful way of living no...matter what if it chooses not to help me then...I'll leave it be but other than that...I'm going to try my hardest to gain its trust."

Grave walked out slamming his door as he walked down into the dojo. Glancing around for a bit Grave picked up the scrolls that he needed before returning to his desk over by the bookshelf. "HEY RAIJIN! WE HAVE TO STUDY OVER THESE BIJUUS IF WE PLAN ON HAVING THEM HELP US!" Grave became serious as he yelled firmly at Raijin to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 03:25

Raijin rolled over from his back and found himself sitting up again before he looked at Aoi and sighed heavily, "you and your damn riddles." he muttered to himself lightly before he looked over at Grave and sighed again, this time a bit of carelessness in it, "what did your father want?" Raijin said as he knew exactly who was around the building, he knew he was always around or snooping around but never touched anything or did anything.

He stood back up and looked to Aoi, "I have a favor to ask of you Aoi, I need you to go ask the Raikage's secretary if I may have an audience with him." Raijin said before he turned to Grave and started walking over to where he was, "Don't forget the ones in the vault..." Raijin said as he pulled a chair over to the desk from the wall. Raijin looked at Grave seriously, "They have to realize that this is our land, our territory, we own this mountain sorta... I know their your family but this is our home of safety and solitude, they can use the fucking front door." Raijin said as he grabbed a scroll and nodded, "that aside, let's find out about the bijuu as much as we can, we might have to do a bunch of reading shit as well..." he said as he untied the scroll.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 03:44

Grave looked over at Raijin as he sent Aoi somewhere. "I don't think its a good idea to even speak with the Raikage at all. He may not know of us nor really understand what we are aiming for. But he'll try to...capture me..." Soon before going back to the study of the scrolls Grave was asked about his father. Only to sigh as his answer not wanting to really talk about it until the studies were over. "Its nothing I know they are my family...but they still have to be like themselves. They have their own rules with things. I will not stand by and allow certain things but I did break the rules of the family by entering that cave."

Grave moved back to place his head within the scroll to continue reading again. Though it seemed like something else was catching his attention and it was the jutsu that he was wanting to designed thinking about it for a moment. "That's it...I think i know how we can actually try and capture the bijuu with an easier way in mind. But I think its not just going to take one jutsu but...a combination of three." Looks around for the Kinjutsu scroll that was given to him from that shinobi named Hayabusa."Where could it be...I thought we had it but I don't see it unless you placed it within the vault as well." Grave was curious about this and continued to look through the scroll of the bijuu studying as much as possible about their stories and history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 04:11

Raijin sat there and sighed as he listened to Grave talk about something, "I don't want them to find out at all, if they have then this is their only chance to screw with us, but aside from that, I have a request of the Raikage and that's a training session." Raijin said as he looked through a scroll before Grave apparently had a break through about something, he looked up from the scroll he was reading that he thought was about the bijuu but was actually the time & space scroll, well one of them, he looked at Grave and raised an eyebrow, "a series of three... you mean a triple seal?" Raijin asked looking at his friend.

He avoided the whole family matter as he was never really fully apart of their ways, he looked at him and sighed, "You did it for a reason, and a honorable one at that, if they can't understand that then I guess it's meant to be, but still, aren't you the next leader of the clan anyways?" Raijin asked looking at his friend, while waiting for his answer he heard him talk about the kinjutsu scroll and he sighed and nodded, "Yeah it's in the safe... I'll grab it." Raijin said as he got up and vanished into a cloud of smoke and reappeared holding the scroll in hand as well as a seal marker placed upon it.

He held it in his hands before he looked at his friend Grave, "I sealed it for a reason, who knows if that guy gave it up to actually honor the deal you made with him, or to use it against use at a later time." Raijin said as he set the giant scroll down on the table between them, he looked at his friend Grave seriously now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 04:38

Finding out about what they had plan was the worse thing to happen but even if he sent Aoi to the Raikage that would spike a reason for them to come and stop their plans. "Alright fine...as long as its from training then i don't mind..." After which it seemed Raijin was reading one of the time/space scrolls that was gathered. But allowing it to be dropped it was alright for that to happen. As Raijin was taking a break. Grave lifted up to see Raijin as the question of a series of three seals. "Yes...but in a manner of using several jutsus at once...but in order to do so I have to see it through. I know that I'll need to create a defense or a barrier around us or around the beast. After which One of use has to go into the barrier to place the seal within us. If anything...I'd have to either teach you a sealing technique or...create one in order to use it."

Hearing about being the next in line to become leader of his clan. Grave ignored it with a sigh but then answered lightly, "No...i'm not as long as my brother is alive and well I cannot take that role until I complete my task. After then I'll be able to take the role of leader." Watching as the kinjutsu scroll that was stolen from Konoha was taken Grave smirked at it for a moment as it had a seal placed on it. "Seems so...You planned that out well...wait...that also gives me another idea."

Grave remembered he had to go to Suna to steal the Kinjutsu scroll. "We may need the scroll even more so. So let's see what if we trick him just in case you are right that he didn't honor his deal." Grave thought of him having to purchase a giant scroll for that reason in order for them to create a fake. But it would be much later on within that. "Now...if you can unseal it then we'll begin with using it the way it needs to be for us to complete our plans."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 05:20

Raijin looked at Grave as he went off about everything and he sighed heavily rubbing his temples with his fingers softly, he closed his eyes, "yeah but I'm a samurai with the ability of using shinobi techniques, that's the only reason why I'm bound by two laws which is also why I can't be branded a missing-nin really, they can try but that breaks the treaty with the Iron country made by all countries that allow us to be within, although I'm an exception because I'm a samurai and a shinobi so I don't know if they'll feed me to the wolves so to speak... or if they'll protect me." Raijin said as he opened his eyes before he smirked a bit, "besides, I don't have to tell the Raikage a damn thing, if it's involved with my personal matters I don't owe my life to him, if he really wants to know he can send his anbu to find out, but then again, that's an act of war on my part." Raijin said as he sighed heavily before he shrugged it all off.

He looked at him and nodded, "your family matters are so screwed up that I never bothered to look into them deeply." Raijin said with a smirk on his face as it was true, but it was meant as a joke as well, he looked at the giant scroll and nodded, "I don't trust anyone, and I yet I trust you, but at the same time it's more of a bond then trust really." Raijin said as he grabbed the seal off the scroll and placed it upside down on the desk, "now, let's figure something out..." he said as he looked at him before he heard something about him and Suna.

"Wait wait wait... something seems off, what was the full deal you two made, I want to know them all..." Raijin said looking at his friend with a serious look upon his face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 05:40

Grave glanced upward at Raijin to explain the entire deal to him. "You see...in order to obtain several things, I gave him some diamonds to him in order for him to get what he needed but in exchange....we got the Kinjutsu scroll for Konoha...after which the next part of the deal... was for me to obtain the Kinjutsu scroll from Suna...as he'd would obtain the kinjutsu scroll from Kumo. In the end I must head to Suna to obtain the scroll to finish the deal and but I still have an uneasy feeling that he may be up to something. So I need to create several jutsus if anything. But I have to look and read to find the jutsus that are needed in order to create the ones for capturing the bijuus."

Studying the Kinjutsu Scroll a bit it left him confused on a few parts but some made since on other parts. Thinking to it, and finally coming close the jutsu he needed to see. He read over it carefully and smiled big. "I believe i found the jutsu that is going to help us out my friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 06:36

Raijin looked at Grave and scoffed at the deal, "you basically handed some stranger seven diamonds in return for him to steal a scroll from the leaf, and from the Raikage? and in return we have to steal the kinjutsu scroll from Suna? we got really screwed on this deal, that seems more one sided, and that suna kinjutsu scroll, we're going to make a copy of it so we have it and two others in our possession." Raijin said as he got up and walked over to the open wall in the dojo and sat down at the edge where the wall would prevent one from falling out of the building as it were.

Raijin sighed as he sat there and looked out at the scenery in the distance and noticed Aoi as she suddenly disappeared and reappeared beside him, she leaned in and whispered something which made Raijin frown, "apparently he'll teach me, but I have to give up information as well, depending on it I might have to make it up as I go..." Raijin said aloud for Grave to hear, he didn't even want to go and deal with this old bastard if he didn't have to, it just made things too much of a hassle for him if he had to give up information on someone he trusted with his life and loved like a brother, like they were real family, not just some kids pressing cut palms together and calling each other blood brothers.

Standing up he walked over to the desk again and looked at Grave and the scroll, "so... what's the jutsu?" Raijin asked as he and Aoi leaned in to look at the scroll.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 07:56

Nodding at the idea of the scroll, "That was the general idea...however we are going to create a false copy of the Suna Kinjutsu scroll and give it to them instead while we hold the real scroll for us just in case of some problem comes up. Now the thing about it is...he doesn't know of our location so we have a positive on that but after which we must learn all the jutsus that are useful."
Going back to watch Raijin talk with Aoi for a bit and hearing about giving information up in exchange. Grave smiled and took out a scroll that he created in case of times like this."Give him this scroll...it explains the small plans of the Asakura in order to seal spirits and how you are the basic guardsmen allowing the asakura priest to not be bothered. As well what areas we've sealed and are left unsealed. However...it will show that the cave is also sealed as well. So you should be on guard for that as well. If anything is asked about the Nibi...just say the beast is still being chained down by the latest priest."

Looking back over at him, "Also I gave him 4 diamonds in order to gain the Konoha kinjutsu scroll while I have to steal Suna's scroll in order to obtain the Kumo's kinjutsu scroll. So its not as bad as we think...also the jutsus...needed for this, We'll need Edo Tensai, Tajuu Kage Bunshin no jutsu...and finally Souzou Saisei. With these techniques we'll be able to survive a bit of damage but come back with a large attack if we have to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 08:24

Raijin looked at him and nodded, "I see... so it was indeed the plan to cross them in the end anyways, but still that money might have been put to use to build an army of reasonable size you know." Raijin said as he stood there, he shook his head and sighed heavily before he looked at Grave, "I just want to make sure your safe and protected, anyone else gets in my way, they get either pushed aside or if they wont stop or try killing me then it's the same back but you, you got more luck on your side then I do, that's for sure." Raijin said as he patted Grave's shoulder.

He took the scroll and looked at Grave and sighed, "you were preparing for him to ask something of that weren't you?" Raijin asked before that was cut short, "he doesn't care about that or anything of that at all, he wants to know what it's like to be a samurai, and only you can answer those questions Raijin-sama." Aoi said before she sat down at the desk with Grave and continued studying, "Go and train with the Raikage and learn well, I'll stay and help Grave-san with the studying and everything else till you return." Aoi added. Raijin looked at her with a serious look on his face, he knew that everyone in every country was restricted on that information for a reason, it's what made them actual warriors, not some thugs or simple sword for hire people like ronnin's.

Raijin nodded "I'll be back later on then." Raijin said as he turned to Grave, "use her help wisely, she may look our age.. but don't let looks deceive you brother." Raijin said with grin on his face as he vanished into a thick cloud of smoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 08:46

Grave had shook his head at Raijin's statement, "No...its never my idea to cross them its a backup plan just in case something does happen in the end. You see i follow my code correct my way of a shinobi and a priest. But I have to be on gaurd at all times." Soon after seeing Raijin get ready Grave tilted his head with a small nod. "Be careful...I'm sure me and Aoi can handle ourselves if anything. But you should be careful yourself. Never know how strong thar Raikage truly is for training. Also if you learn anything make sure to report it back could be useful for the both of us in the end if we are facing against the Bijuus."

Grave went back to studying the kinjutsu scroll and reading over the facts of the bijuus once again before closing the scrolls to stand up glancing over at Aoi. Listen I do not want you getting harmed by anything when we test out the jutsus but I'm going to be working on the massive jutsu in order to seal the next target. But Raijin...we have to hurry so be ready i'll be training as well while you are gone understood?"

Grave smiled giving a thumbs up to him wishing him luck in a way for the training. "Hey...I'll complete my tasks later on...i'm heading to Suna for a bit to check out somethings before the damn treaties become useless words on paper to the other major countries.We just have to be ready for it no matter what...got it?" Grave smirked as he went over to grab the time space scroll to begin working on the jutsu allowing them to train and become somewhat stronger in times passing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 9th 2014, 10:48

Raijin heard everything Grave said and looked at Aoi before he disappeared, she closed her eyes and sighed pulling out a scroll, "Raijin wants you to take this with you, if your in trouble it'll summon his other guardian, she's not kind as I am, but she'll summon Raijin when you tell her that your his brother, we all know of you in the demon warrior clan so just remember to use her first name, her name is Wing Ching." Aoi said as she tossed the scroll to Grave, with a look in her demon eyes meant it, every word for him to take seriously.

Raijin appeared with the scroll and another scroll of his own, and sighed heavily as they had his seal upon them, he walked to the secretaries desk and looked at her again with a slight smirk on his face, "still working hard eh?" Raijin said still remembering the last time they first met. Raijin had indeed grown a lot more since the last time that they had met and he didn't seem to mind it the slightest as he was wearing his weights now to suppress his growth in strength, skill, and knowledge.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 10th 2014, 12:18

Grave took the scroll from Aoi and nodded noticing the serious look she was giving him. 'Well that's strange she seems like she'd be the kind to kill you in an instant but only when she gave that look. Oh well might as well just take this damn thing.' Grave placed the scroll in his back pocket as he took the Kinjutsu scroll over to the middle of the dojo to finish studying the scroll carefully. "They seem easy...but they also seem a bit tricky at the same time...each one seems to have a small drawback. If not careful it could kill you..." Grave went back to studying careful and sighed lightly as he nodded, "I see...now it all works and makes sense now." Turning to make his attention to Aoi. "Tell me something...to bring one from the dead would it cause an mess of the cycle of life at all?" Grave was curious as the jutsu he may learn and use could be a hard one at that but cause some issues if not used carefully.

Looking at the requirements of the jutsu it seemed to be a big issue with how it worked. But the shocking was what it truly need to work. Grave backed up slowly shaking his head. "What...I need...a living soul to do this..." Grave took a few steps back and fell to the ground shaking a bit. He was trying to save lives not take them but in exchange was it really worth it as it could cause an issue using this technique.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 10th 2014, 14:49

While Raijin was gone and with her orders Aoi read through the scrolls and when asked a question by Grave she looked at him and sighed heavily, "yes and no..." she said as she paused looking at him, she knew what he was reading exactly because the immortal Raijin was indeed a result of that jutsu. She looked outside at the birds and pointed to them, "see those birds on the branch, think of the left as yin and the right as yang, you split those apart, and the requirements for what I know your reading..." she explained before pausing to look at Grave again as she noticed he read into it more, "are something really grim, and it also steals a bit of your soul at the same time." Aoi said as she walked over with the time and space seal scroll and placed it on top of the kinjutsu scroll, "this is something interesting that you might want to read." She said as she did so.

The secretary looked up at Raijin and smiled before he pointed to the door, "he's in but he's busy all day..." She said before she noticed the weights Raijin was wearing, "well that's unfortunate..." Raijin said as he looked towards the Raikage's room and shook his head, "here's that information I heard he required..." Raijin said as he placed the scroll Grave gave him to give to the Raikage, "Tell him if he wants the other information he's going to have to make time in his busy day and spar with me." Raijin said as he smiled and bowed before he turned around and left, leaving the building he sighed heavily before he looked up into the clear blue sky and smiled, "I supposed I can go train there again..." Raijin thought to himself before he noticed something happening out of his right eye, he saw a group of the triad gangsters that normally remained underground in Kumo to avoid attention from the Raikage or the shinobi, but this was a samurai they were about to mess with...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grave Breaker
Guru
Guru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 11th 2014, 09:53

Grave shook his head for a moment to regain his breath from the shock of the technique that he was reading. Upon looking over at the scroll that was placed on top of the Kinjutsu Scroll. Grave tilted his head for a moment reaching for it slowly. To grip tightly around the scrool carefully lifting it up. "What's in this one...the reason it may interest me?" Grave was unsure of it at the moment before long someone else came through the door of the dojo glancing at Grave. After which he stood up slowly noticing the figure was a small person about to the waist of Grave.

"So...you have the scroll after all..." The voice seemed to be deep but crackly of an elderly man. Grave took a step in front of the scroll and glanced over at the person only for them to come out of the shadows. "Grave it seems you father has told me all that you have done. Sealing that creature within your very own body...shameful you will be destroyed by the very beast now. Now having the kinjutsu scroll of the fire country. Seems...you plan a lot for yourself doesn't matter how you live your life the right way? You are falling for the path that your very brother took as well. A path of "Power" and "Sorrow" you must understand what I speak to you about." His grandfather looked directly at Grave making no way of breaking eye contact with his cain placed and held closely with his left hand.

Grave gripped tightly with his fist having blood slowly start to drip on to the floor. "H-How...dare you...compare that person...to me!" Grave yelled out with rage echoing through the dojo. "I was the one that faced off against him after going...You cannot understand what powers he has...if that's the case then its simple...I rather leave this place clear what I have to do." Grave turned away getting ready to walk off before his grandfather took one step closer into the dojo yelling at him from behind, "You are as stupid as your father...Listen, I only wish for you to live free and peaceful. In the end die a life not having to fight for like we had to. So come with me...to the cave in which you sealed that beast within. So you'll not only have a way to live free...but the power to protect those you need. But finish reading the scroll. After which you should be able to escape from the path you walk after your training with your father and I."

Vanishing with smoke cloud covering the body Grave looked noticing the old vanished leaving nothing behind. "Great...he leaves once again having me confused as to what he's truly after with me...but going back...to that cave... I wonder does he plan on releasing the beast with in me as well." Soon a small voice could be heared again as Grave zoned out for that moment only to appear before the Bijuu once again. This time landing on the pillar it stood at the top of. 'What is this...not...here again with you!' Grave spoke loudly at the tailed beast before he snarled turning in a circle to lay down with its eyes closed. 'Please...human...do not flatter yourself because I'm here before you. All I know is...if that old man does free me than I'll be happy enough to not kill them in exchange.' The tailed beast was yawning as it slowly started to go to sleep. Grave was about to run to kick it as he hit an invisible wall it seemed. Looking around he noticed a handle on it. Walking over carefully it read, 'Seal' Grave noticed that it also had a key hole under it.

'I see...that's how it works...your stuck on the other side while i'm on this side...I will have to remember that and keep you there for now...please understand...i need your help if anything...but for now...good bye again..' Grave jumped off the pillar for him to shake his head from zoning then glancing back at the scroll as he continued to read it. "I think I'm going to get the hang of this...but Edo Tensai...it will take some getting use to. I'll try it out later if it calls for me to use. Aoi. I'm leaving for a bit to head to the cave where I found the Bijuu. Please be sure to stay a while and guard this place until Raijin comes back. Thank you!" Grave quickly turned running out the door to deal with his father and grandfather. But the only thing on his mind was the Bijuu within him. 'I'll...show you...I'm different then you think...' Turning his attention back to the scroll of Konoha he finished studying the jutsu only to close it up. "Done...I've accepted the fact of how the jutsu works now...But I will use it when I truly need to. So for now...leave everything to me and get back to Raijin...I'll be seeing you some other time alright!" Grave quickly turning back around to head for the door he glanced at the open sky feeling the rays of the sun. He smirked and jumped into the air smiling and darting off towards the cave where he would meet his family once more and mostly for the final time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   January 11th 2014, 17:30

Raijin walked over to the thugs and arrived in time as one of them was about to strike a man while he was down and he looked at the man in his eyes before head butting him in the nose causing it to explode and start bleeding, "you may try and extort these people but you'll not do it in my presence you trash." Raijin said, his tone serious and pissed right off now. One of the men stopped what they were doing as well as the rest and looked at him, "woah woah woah, don't need to get involved too much boy." one of them said, "Yeah just Fck off!" another said before he was on the ground with the man Raijin head butted on top of him groaning. The group all turned and looked at him and started shouting death at Raijin.

Meanwhile back with Aoi and Grave, Aoi noticed the older man and figured he was related to Grave and sighed heavily as they fought and shouted at each other before she heard Grave speak and she shook her head at this point, "I have to remain here anyways!" Aoi said rather annoyed by the fact that Raijin told her to stay here to deal with all of this crap on a day like this, "I'll tell Raijin where you went and who you went to meet with." Aoi said as she grabbed the scrolls to clean up before she read something within the scroll as Grave rolled it up.

After Grave left Aoi unrolled the scroll all the way and looked over it all before she stopped at the one Grave was reading and sighed shaking her head at the jutsu before she looked over to one beside it, "Tajuu kage buunshin no jutsu?" She said to herself as she read it and nodded, "Raijin might find use for this greatly." Aoi said before she continued reading the scroll itself pressing a couple buttons to close up the dojo.

Raijin looked at all the Triad members on the ground and sighed heavily, "trash... you don't show your face here again! or I'll come visit you all!" Raijin said as he turned and vanished into a cloud of smoke to appear on top of a building over looking all of Kumogakure, he sat down on the building and stared out at it all and sighed, "I just hope that myself and Grave don't lose focus of our goal, and that beast doesn't drive him crazy..." he thought to himself as he sat there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]   

Back to top Go down

Mt. Raijin: The day we came to agree...[Group]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next